** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

*****PL Tipster Comp - £400 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only!*****

Re: ***PL Tipster Comp - £400 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! From Feb 1st*** Now increased to £400 for Horse Racing Tipsters from February 1st, making a total of £2000 given away every month from PL. :loon Details here http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/136710-Prize-Money-increases-to-%A32000-as-of-Feb-1st!-More-money-for-Horse-Racing-amp-Tennis!?p=2259431#post2259431

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Re: *****PL Tipster Comp - £400 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! From Feb 1st**** evening Paul, just a few questions, when does the comp run until? and where do i enter my selections? i know the answer to those 2 is probably jumping outa my monitor right now but i cant see for looking. Cheers Chilli

Re: *****PL Tipster Comp - £400 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! From Feb 1st**** opened my eyes a little and found where to enter tips etc just unsure of when the comp runs to now and where do i put the odds? in with the description or the selection? cheers Chilli

Re: *****PL Tipster Comp - £400 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! From Feb 1st****

opened my eyes a little and found where to enter tips etc just unsure of when the comp runs to now and where do i put the odds? in with the description or the selection? cheers Chilli
Bets are settled at SP mate, just put your stake in and click your entry Very best of luck, get stuck in.

Re: *****PL Tipster Comp - £400 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! From Feb 1st****

Guys HELP can't settle one of my bets it lost odds 26 and point 5 e/w is it because to many points on at the high odds?:unsure
You can only stake 2 points e/w @ that price Ted, so when settling, put in -4 and then click on loss, that should work.

Re: *****PL Tipster Comp - £400 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! From Feb 1st**** thanks mate. Am I right in thinking we don't have to settle our bets now? If not it's probably best you don't contact Andy as I am useless and will probs end up suspended again

Any chance we could get all rules' date=' odds limits etc for the race comp put into this thread? Thanks[/quote'] Ted, the rules are all in the tipster competition section, all you have to do is click on it.

Bets are settled at SP mate, just put your stake in and click your entry Very best of luck, get stuck in.
Hi Aidymac, just a quick un on the settling of bets, you said they are settled at SP, had a scout over the rules and it says.............10. BOG (Best Odds Guaranteed) prices are not allowed, please choose either starting price or take the price. thats why i asked where i put the price in, i'd rather take the 15/8 price at the time of entry (backed up on my systems/personal thread entered at the same time) rather than the 11/10 SP. before i settle up do you or someone else know if its taking a price or settling at SP. sorry to be a pain mate but only been posting since the turn of the year and first time ive entered a comp. Cheers Chilli

Hi Aidymac, just a quick un on the settling of bets, you said they are settled at SP, had a scout over the rules and it says.............10. BOG (Best Odds Guaranteed) prices are not allowed, please choose either starting price or take the price. thats why i asked where i put the price in, i'd rather take the 15/8 price at the time of entry (backed up on my systems/personal thread entered at the same time) rather than the 11/10 SP. before i settle up do you or someone else know if its taking a price or settling at SP. sorry to be a pain mate but only been posting since the turn of the year and first time ive entered a comp. Cheers Chilli
Hi Chilli. The odds for horse racing, unlike tips for football, tennis or any other sport for that matter, are entered at the settling stage. So when you decide to settle your racing bet, enter the SP odds, then whatever profit or loss your tip has made. Just make sure you enter the "-" symbol then click "loss" for any losses, and for a winning tip just enter the profit rather than the total return and select "win". hope that helps.

Hi Chilli. The odds for horse racing, unlike tips for football, tennis or any other sport for that matter, are entered at the settling stage. So when you decide to settle your racing bet, enter the SP odds, then whatever profit or loss your tip has made. Just make sure you enter the "-" symbol then click "loss" for any losses, and for a winning tip just enter the profit rather than the total return and select "win". hope that helps.
cheers andy, just done that but feel like a right doughnut, just settled my bet but im so used to updating my thread at a 1 point LS ive settled my comp bet at 1 point and not the 10 points i had on it, so last question i promise, how do i cancel that and re do at 10 points. off to liven myself up now Chilli

cheers andy, just done that but feel like a right doughnut, just settled my bet but im so used to updating my thread at a 1 point LS ive settled my comp bet at 1 point and not the 10 points i had on it, so last question i promise, how do i cancel that and re do at 10 points. off to liven myself up now Chilli
You can't cancel bets once settled but you should email any bets that need correcting to [email protected] and they'll be dealt with. Include every bet in the email that needs sorting. Also it seems I have to say this again, any queries about the tipster competition should be sent to the aforementioned email address, because your problems will get addressed much quicker than putting them in this thread.

Re: *****PL Tipster Comp - £400 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! From Feb 1st**** 7. The rules of staking are as follows. (Effective 1st July 2012) Odds of 1.10 - 21.00 - Stakes up to 10pts or 5pts each way for horse racing & outright bets are allowed. Over 21.00 and above - Limit stakes to 2pts or 2pts each way for horse racing & outright bets. . Thats fair enough but with racing settled as SP you don't know if its going to be less or more than 20/1 so i take it its ok to put 5 e/w and it will just be adjusted to 2 e/w and not be voided or get suspended as it could happen regularly with my picks.

7. The rules of staking are as follows. (Effective 1st July 2012) Odds of 1.10 - 21.00 - Stakes up to 10pts or 5pts each way for horse racing & outright bets are allowed. Over 21.00 and above - Limit stakes to 2pts or 2pts each way for horse racing & outright bets. . Thats fair enough but with racing settled as SP you don't know if its going to be less or more than 20/1 so i take it its ok to put 5 e/w and it will just be adjusted to 2 e/w and not be voided or get suspended as it could happen regularly with my picks.
Ted, if your odds are over 21.00 and your original stake was 10pts, just email [email protected] and I will reduce your stake accordingly.

• 8 months later...