** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

*****PL Tipster Comp - £400 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only!*****

We've decided to create a separate prize pool for Horse Racing tipsters at PL Tipster Competition which is completely free to enter. So from 1st September 2012, the following cash prizes apply for Horse Racing only. To qualify for any monthly prizes for Horse Racing, you must have at least 15 bets per month on only Horse Racing. (Reasoning is not required, but preferred) Just to be clear, if you win the overall competition too, then you get that prize money also. Any queries go to [email protected] :ok Prizes for Top 3 in Monthly Profit Table (Horse Racing Only) 1st - £60 2nd - £25 3rd - £15 You can Register for PL Tipster Competition here!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Tipster Comp - £100 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! Every Month & Free En

Hi mate' date=' I'll have a look into it but any future query such as this should go to [email protected] :ok
Okay :ok Just didn't know if that was standard or not. EDIT: It's back to 310 now whether that's been amended by you or it's corrected itself but anyway...

Re: PL Tipster Comp - £100 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! Every Month & Free En

Okay :ok Just didn't know if that was standard or not. EDIT: It's back to 310 now whether that's been amended by you or it's corrected itself but anyway...
Yeah mate I corrected your points balance for the time being. The problem doesn't always jump out to us and it might take a while to find out. :ok

Re: PL Tipster Comp - £100 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! Every Month & Free En i think I settled my bet incorrectly. Had 8/1 winner 2pts e/w @1/4 odds. should be 20pts profit but ive added the 4pts stake back on.:spank

i think I settled my bet incorrectly. Had 8/1 winner 2pts e/w @1/4 odds. should be 20pts profit but ive added the 4pts stake back on.:spank
I've unsettled the bet so you're clear to do it correctly. However, please report any errors like I said above, to [email protected]. Reporting errors is not the purpose of this thread :ok

i think I settled my bet incorrectly. Had 8/1 winner 2pts e/w @1/4 odds. should be 20pts profit but ive added the 4pts stake back on.:spank
Hope it wasn't Borderlescott as that was a 1/5 odds?

Is the seperate horse racing prize based on points win or ROI %?? I think for horse racing ROI % is much fairer on everyone who attack races in different ways!!
It is profit Chris. I don't think ROI is fairer personally, some back e/w, others like to back odds-on shots, odds-on backers would have no chance of winning if it was done on ROI. Just my opinion.