** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

*****PL Tipster Comp - £400 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only!*****

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Tipster Comp - £100 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! Every Month & Free En

Hi Paul' date= Can i give a tip from USA horseracing or is it just UK/Ireland.
All horse racing is accepted, but mainly setup for UK & Ireland. If you have a site where we can see the tote SP of any placed or non placed horses, then no worries at all. :ok Send that to [email protected] please. :ok

Re: PL Tipster Comp - £100 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! Every Month & Free En Did my first horse racing bets today on this, but my name doesn't seem to be popping up when i check the horse racing monthly profit leaderboard? Just wondering if there is seperate registration for it or something?

Re: PL Tipster Comp - £100 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! Every Month & Free En

Don't think so Aidy. Maybe there's a minimum amount of bets needed? My "throw enough ****" approach hasn't paid off. New tactics next month :lol
I saw that alright mate. :lol Sure, nothing to lose, you may as well have a go. I have had 4 bets, i see someone on the table with 2 bets? I dunno, maybe the mods have to approve them first.

I saw that alright mate. :lol Sure, nothing to lose, you may as well have a go. I have had 4 bets, i see someone on the table with 2 bets? I dunno, maybe the mods have to approve them first.
Yeah not often you can just have some fun with something! Was aiming to get lucky early on and then sit back and play my cards close to my chest - how that didn't work! Not sure then mate. You're not showing up at my end either.

Re: PL Tipster Comp - £100 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! Every Month & Free En I think the ones that are under 5 bets have some bets to settle. I'm sure its 5 bets to show on the table, whether settled or not. Done my 15 bet minimum, what do you do, sit and wait??

I think the ones that are under 5 bets have some bets to settle. I'm sure its 5 bets to show on the table, whether settled or not. Done my 15 bet minimum, what do you do, sit and wait??
Don't sit and wait mate... The mouse that waits gets eaten by the eagle. :lol

• 4 weeks later...

Dont understand? Whats happened Rupert?
I presume he forgot to settle some bets within the 48 hours BH? I am sure Andy will sort it out, it's a mechanical thing, he wasn't physically taken out of it by anyone....

I presume he forgot to settle some bets within the 48 hours BH? I am sure Andy will sort it out' date=' it's a mechanical thing, he wasn't physically taken out of it by anyone....[/quote'] To be fair though I had the same happen last month. Part of me thinks it's quite a quick turnaround but no excuses really 'cos I have been around. Isn't fair on the guys who run these great competitions to have to keep sorting things out.

same happened for me :spank
To be fair though I had the same happen last month. Part of me thinks it's quite a quick turnaround but no excuses really 'cos I have been around. Isn't fair on the guys who run these great competitions to have to keep sorting things out.
Both accounts now open and clear to post again. Try to keep up guys:p;)

Re: PL Tipster Comp - £100 Cash for Horse Racing Tipsters only! Every Month & Free En Hi. I am new on here. Sorry for all the questions. what races am I tipping? You mean any race?, and when does this competition start or has it already started? and how many races do I tip to the email above. Rob

Hi. I am new on here. Sorry for all the questions. what races am I tipping? You mean any race?' date=' and when does this competition start or has it already started? and how many races do I tip to the email above. Rob[/quote'] :welcome to PL Rob. :ok It's any horse racing, but as the forum software is different to the external site, you have to register here http://www.punterslounge.com/tipster-competition/tipsters/register ;) Then you log in and place bets, but please make sure you read the rules http://www.punterslounge.com/tipster-competition/tipster-competition-rules, so we don't have to exterminate you. :ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...