** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Sandrovich is back !!

In the past month I've noticed Peter Sandrovich offering his services in the name of Firecrackerbet. He was a prominant racing tipster back in the 90's and had many horses with Gr1 winning trainer Richard Fahey often bearing the Sandrovich name. I don't really spend much time following racing as I once did but I'm very curious as to how he's currently doing. Are there any members on here who are currently subscribing to his services and how is it performing ?

Re: Sandrovich is back !! I can tell you a few stories about Mr Sandrovich! He used to live in Coalville, Leicestershire. I was the manager of the Hills shop in the town for a few years and he was a logged client. His main bets over the counter were on tennis bets back then, always extremely well presented and a decent guy. Not heard of him for ages.

• 1 month later...

Re: Sandrovich is back !! He switched to giving 3 free tips in his daily advert in the Racing Post instead of charging which were often biggish prices but had a rubbish stike rate. He has also stopped his adverts now and has slashed his price by 2/3s on his website. I think a lot of punters haven't forgotten his reputation. Did anybody give him a try ?

• 9 years later...
1 hour ago, alexcaruso808 said:

He has been running a Youtube channel over the past 15 months and has built up a good subscriber base.  He is now going to start charging £149 a year for tips......  To be fair, some of his tips have been winners, but I find there are loads of winning tips on here too - for free!

Some of these tipsters are very good but it's difficult to get on at the advertised prices.

10 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Some of these tipsters are very good but it's difficult to get on at the advertised prices.

Its kind of tempting, but I don't know... 

10 hours ago, Trotter said:

I've been getting unsolicited e-mail tips from someone calling themselves Walter Hannon ........ 3 this week, 2 have won at 7/2 and 4/1

but I'm not really interested in tipsters

That's not too bad ?