Wimbledon 2012

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Murray v Tsonga Tsonga has never beat Murray on grass and only ever beat Murray once in the 6 times they have played each other. Murray will have the crowd behind him with his best ever chance of getting to the final. Murray beat a inform Ferrer, and I deem Ferrer to be better than Tsonga and Murray beat him comfortably! Tsonga has had a relatively easy draw to the Semi’s and Murray will be to much of a challenge for Tsonga in my opinion! Also no doubt there will be a Tiebreak, there was 3 In Murrays game against Ferrer, Both players are very solid on there own serve so you would think there may be a few tiebreaks and few breaks of serve, but Murray is the clear winner for me here! Murray -3.5 @ 1.87 – Betsafe Federer v Djokovic Djokovic has won 7 of the last 8 times these two have met, These two have never played each other on grass. Both players stormed through there last matches but against pretty weak opponents. I would really expect Djokovic to win this and is the best player in the world by a fair distance at the moment. I think Federer is getting a bit old now and does not have enough to match Djokovic here who is in great form. Djokovic -4 @ 2.03 – Pinnacle

Re: Wimbledon 2012

Think my doubles stint in SW19 is over after the dismal results of today. :lol I'm exhausted so can't really string more than a couple of sentences together right now so what I'll do is write a quick couple of lines about my bets for the semis and then I'll expand on them in further detail once I've woken up tomorrow. First max bet for me of the tournament though tomorrow... Novak Djokovic (-3.5 games) to beat Roger Federer- 5/6 William Hill- (10/10) Novak Djokovic (-5.5 games) to beat Roger Federer- 7/4 Ladbrokes- (4/10) I really can't see past the Serb in this one. He's completely owned Federer of late and despite the scoreline flattering Federer in the quarters, Youzhny is virtually the bend over boy for Roger so you can't read too much into that result. Djokovic hammered Federer in the French without actually playing too well, especially on his own serve and the Serb is just a level or two above Roger right now. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Under 19.5 games- 5/6 Boylesports- (5/10) Was originally going to back Murray on the handicap but I prefer this bet. It covers a lot more than just the handicap, as it would cover a 3 set Tsonga win, (extremely unlikely) and a tight Murray win really. Even if the Frenchman won a tie break and lost another, he could still fall short of this target. I do expect Murray to win pretty comfortably in the end as I haven't been as impressed as I have been in the past with Tsonga and I expect Murray to dispatch of him and set up a final with Djokovic.
Right I'll expand on these a bit more and taken a couple of additional bets as well. I'm completely in agreement with Atko on the Djokovic front. The (3.5) line is incredibly low and he could cover that in 5 sets if he needed to although I don't think Federer will test him quite that much. The Serb will be so eager to win Wimbledon after what happened at the French and he'll know if he beats Federer, chances are he will take his favourite title for the second year in a row. Federer will simply have to serve fantastically well just to stay with Djokovic as the Serb's defensive skills are way too much for Roger to handle whilst when he attacks, Federer simply won't have any answers as his movement isn't as good as it used to be. Dropping sets to Malisse and Benneteau really isn't good viewing for Federer whilst Youzhny completely goes mentally when he plays Federer. Djokovic won't do that though and he's won the last 4 matches, including the last 3 in straight sets whilst he beat him comfortably in Paris a few weeks back. I really can't see anything but a Djokovic win here and I expect him to run out a comfortable winner hence the maximum bet on the smaller handicap and a smaller punt on the bigger handicap which he is more than capable of covering. Now I expect Murray to be the one standing in Djokovic's way come the final on Sunday but instead of the handicap, I've opted towards the Tsonga game market in which price has actually risen over night. I expect Tsonga to keep it tight for a little while but when Murray starts to be a bit more aggressive I fear for the Frenchman. He's actually not played particularly well in the tournament in actual fact. His serve has been pretty good, although he's offered plenty of chances to Fish and Kohlschreiber in the previous 2 rounds which suggests Murray will get chances. It was actually the German in the previous round who was better from the baseline and I just haven't generally been that impressed with Tsonga recently. Murray finally managed to break Ferrer down in the quarters and the support he will get today should really push him to get the win. He started to hit his ground strokes far better in the last couple of sets against Ferrer, whilst he has been serving really well and Tsonga won't get as many balls back as the Spaniard did which should keep Murray a bit fresher. Tsonga won't enjoy the longer rallies as much as Ferrer, so Murray should look to frustrate the Frenchman and come the end, I think Murray will win this. I prefer the unders here to the handicap as it would cover something like one comfortably Tsonga set, and a couple of tie breaks in a 4 set Murray win which the handicap wouldn't cover. It covers far more than just the handicap and I don't think Tsonga will manage 20 games today. And a further 2 for me in the second semi involving Murray and Tsonga... Over 5.5 Breaks of Serve- 5/6 Ladbrokes- (5/10) Murray's Total Aces Over 13.5- 5/6 Ladbrokes- (6/10) Decent stakes for me with these two as the lines look too low to me. The breaks of serve market as regulars to the threads know is a market I really like taking on. Now with these 2 guys who are both really good on serve, you may think why on earth would I be backing the overs given there's a fair chance of a tie break or two? So let me try explaining. Even if there are tie breaks involved here, there's still a chance of a couple of breaks occurring in that set like in both of the sets that were settled by breakers in Murray's match against Ferrer. With Murray, despite serving really well especially in the past couple of rounds, tons of aces in there can still throw in some really poor service games which Tsonga can make the most of and pounce on the second serve if it's short. Murray as we know is probably the second best returner on tour and should be able to, as the match goes on create a fair few chances on Tsonga's serve. In the past, he's won sets 6-2 against the Frenchman which is a couple of breaks anyway and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we saw 3 breaks of serve in one set. This line generally tends to be quite low, even on grass with a couple of big servers. The likes of Fish and Kohlschreiber have managed to make some in roads on Tsonga's serve which shows it is far from unbreakable at the minute and I'm happy to back for us to see at least 6 breaks in this one. Also backing the overs on Murray's serve as I don't get why the line is so low. At first glance, it may look extremely high when you consider the Fererer ace line is around the (9.5) line but you have to remember that Tsonga's returning skills are no where near that of Djokovic's or even Ferrer's for that matter, but Murray still managed to serve 18 aces against the Spaniard which is really impressive serving stats. In fact he served 16 aces in the round before against Marin Cilic and when you consider all the rain delays and actually how long that match lasted, 16 is a really good return from Murray's serve. You'd probably expect 4 sets here in all honesty but Murray will know, and I'm sure Lendl will have emphasised the importance of him serving well and although he will throw in some pony service games, he will serve a fair few aces here and I fully expect that number to exceed 14.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Although Djokovic has been playing well and Federer hasn't looked impressive, i think it is a question of what is most likely to happen. A tie-breaker is a given in the Djoker Federer match i believe. In his press conference, Federer repeatedly mentioned he is neither injured nor tired. I assume that is true and expect the sharper SW19 Roger to turn up for this match. I back him to beat Novak 3 sets to 1 at 7.6 (BF). I expect roger to serve well and play aggressive from behind the baseline. Also i believe Federer will use his slice to great effect against novak. I think he will sneak the first set and then go on to take the second in a tie breaker and finish the match in 4. I am not impressed with Tsonga at all. Kohly was just tired from previous weeks' exertion and I 'd say Tsonga had it easy. But this is where it ends. I expect murray to come out and play aggressive and save energy for the finals. Murray in straight sets 3-0 @ 3.9 (BF) Federer 3-1 and Murray 3-0 combo @ 22ish 4/10 Cheers and good luck.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Have been late at home today to write a bet to Federers favour, but nothink to do with that. Just take this bet that i can write in last minutes :)

______________________________________________________________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Doubles Time: 18:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Lindstedt/Tecau - Melzer/Petzschner @1.95 BetVictor

Bet: 7/10 Comment: This double looks great so far, they won tournament in Hertogenbosch this seson on grass before started playing great tennis in Wimbledon. There they won all 4 round 3-0 giving away only one serving game! Sure, the opps were not impressive but Tecau and Lindstedt looks good on court, winning one match after other and i just cannot see there germanys would win the match just because they had real problems playing in every round, even with week doubles like Berlocq/Mayer or Elgin/Istomin where they won only in 5 set matches. This odds looks great to take care, so good luck! :cigar ______________________________________________________________________

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Not been a great couple of days for me over in SW19, and Djokovic losing really didn't help. Ironically, the one bet in the Murray match that didn't come through looked like the one which was well set after the first couple of sets. The Scot hit 8 aces after the first 2 sets but then only managed 1 more in the final 2 sets which saw him fall short of the line. Murray's final break ensured a bit of profit from that match but still a poor day for me. Going into the final weekend, I'm sitting on +6.40 which I'm really disappointed about as for the majority of the tournament it's been far healthier. Hopefully the 2 finals will give some opportunities to improve on that figure though. Good call on the Federer score keepsakes, really unlucky on the double as well as it looked superb after the first couple of sets.

Have been late at home today to write a bet to Federers favour, but nothink to do with that. Just take this bet that i can write in last minutes :)

______________________________________________________________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Doubles Time: 18:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Lindstedt/Tecau - Melzer/Petzschner @1.95 BetVictor

Bet: 7/10 Comment: This double looks great so far, they won tournament in Hertogenbosch this seson on grass before started playing great tennis in Wimbledon. There they won all 4 round 3-0 giving away only one serving game! Sure, the opps were not impressive but Tecau and Lindstedt looks good on court, winning one match after other and i just cannot see there germanys would win the match just because they had real problems playing in every round, even with week doubles like Berlocq/Mayer or Elgin/Istomin where they won only in 5 set matches. This odds looks great to take care, so good luck! :cigar ______________________________________________________________________

Easy win in semis, and I think they will win the finals as BBrothers lost against wild card. I'm up to

+45.99 units, hoping to make more at finals. See ya tomorow!

:hope

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Until today, SW19 was horrible. But that federer 3-1 call landed a handsome profit and turned around a bad couple of weeks in a day. Too bad the double didn't come in. Unfortunately I made the mistake of not trading out in the second set of Murray's match although I was tempted to. As things were going so well, I had no reason to fear Andy to drop his level in the third. I still traded out in the third for a respectable profit given the initial double was 22ish. Thank you folks. @ Fishy tough luck mate. Although it seems like the wrong time, the Federer result does prove that he is the best player on fastish surfaces - grass, USOpen and indoors (todays was technically indoors; the last time federer played nadal indoors i think he bagelled him). I cant see how nadal could have done anything at all against today's supreme federer. In my opinion Federer served better than Rosol. His second serves were scorching. 10 UE. He blew Djokovic away and hit him off the court. His backhand was lethal and his FH brutal. The Swiss never allowed Djokovic to play the serb's usual brand of tennis and unsettled him with his supreme ball striking and timing. The footwork and court positioning was just massive. I rest my case. He is a much better world no2 than nadal will ever be. But hey what the heck! He might just be the world no 1 come monday. How I could love to see Federer play nadal on SW19 and USOpen!

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Really can't be bothered to have this argument again. Not the right place for it, nor have I the energy to get into it again. Could write in depth about a few of the points you've brought up but chances are you will dismiss them based on today's performance and today alone. Was a superb showing from Federer and what a final it promises to be. That is all.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Back A.Radwanska/S.Williams - Over 19 games for a 1/10 stake at 1.88 with Pinnacle Interest stakes and interest stakes only. Too many possibilities, but this straightforward pick looks nice. Look, Radwanska can win eight games against Williams, even though it may not look like it. Kvitova, Azarenka, Zheng and Shvedova have all managed to do that and I would definitely rate the Pole above the latter two at least. Williams can produce lots of unforced errors and I can see this match going either way really in terms of duration. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/williams-vs-radwanska-betting--serena-williams-might-have-more-problems-than-expected

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Federer undoubtedly played exceptionally well today and deserved to win, although Djokovic was slightly disappointing. The problem in recent times is that he makes more unforced errors than Djokovic & Nadal as he plays a completely attacking game and this has cost him especially when competing against Nadal & Djokovic . He is of course getting older and in a tennis sense past his absolute prime and levels of fitness are probably (comparatively speaking) less than the other two I have named. I hope he wins on Sunday as the likelihood of him winning many more Grand Slams becomes less - he is 31 in a few weeks time. I am not offering criticism as personally I love watching Federer play & he is without doubt one of the best ever players to participate in the game - I'll still argue Rod Laver was the best - but we are privileged to have 3 (Murray isn't far short by the way) of the best ever players who play to such a high intensity and with innate ability - let's hope for as great final

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Hoping for a decent couple of finals profit wise this weekend. May have a cricket match tomorrow (depending on the lovely British weather :eyes) so will post my bets now in case I don't have time tomorrow. Chances are it'll be rained off though but we can hope. Serena Williams (-5.5 games) to beat Agnieszka Radwanska- Evens Ladbrokes- (6/10) Serena Williams (-7.5 games) to beat Radwanska- 10/3 Ladbrokes- (3/10) Serena Williams (-9.5 aces) to beat Radwanska- 10/11 Stan James- (10/10) Agnieszka Radwanska Total Points Under 62.5- 4/5 BetVictor- (4/10) I must be mad on a few counts here. Maybe it's the weather but I've definitely gone mad. To have 4 bets in the final of a slam involving the WTA is just a disaster waiting to happen whilst whenever I seem to heavily back a player with a couple of handicaps they tend to play pretty poorly. (Kerber and Djokovic today are prime examples) Tomorrow though, I really can't look past the American. Despite having her ups and downs in the tournament so far against Zheng and Shvedova, Serena has improved and played really well against Kvitova and Azarenka who she beat comfortably in truth and perhaps should have done it a bit quicker than she actually did. Azarenka fought back well and whilst she is able to make winners and hit with power, Radwanska literally can't. Her game is all about returning as many balls as possible from the baseline but I struggle to see where she is going to trouble Williams. I actually really like the Pole, and find it a little annoying when people say she is just a pusher because I don't go along with that theory as in truth, her first serve is actually pretty effective whilst her drop shots are a joy to see as she can produce them at any time and anywhere on the court. The thing tomorrow, well two things are that she literally just won't have enough time to do much in any of the rallies or on return as we all know how well Serena is serving at the minute, whilst the American will absolutely hammer anything on Radwanska's serve that is short as it won't have any great power. The other really worrying thing for me is the health concerns that the Pole is struggling with. She's been forced to pull out of the doubles and cancel press conferences because of breathing problems and has been unable to speak much in the past few days. Now obviously she'll play, it's her first grand slam final but I really don't like the fact she's going to be playing a player who she really can't trouble unless Williams melts down and on top of that she's struggling to breath as well. It just sounds so worrying to me as Radwanska would have to be playing out of her skin to really push Williams given the way she's been playing and if she's got respiratory problems, I just really fear for her. We've seen just how dominant Azarenka has been over Radwanska this season, and Williams when she's playing like she has been in the past couple of rounds, is a good couple of levels above that. She's serving wonderfully and as good as Radwanska's defensive skills are, I don't think they will be good enough to cope with the American. The H2H shows that with Williams winning comfortably on both occasions, covering both handicaps in the 2 matches as well and although she may get a little tense towards the end, I think this is hers to win, and win comfortably. I'm taking 2 max bets in 2 days which is really unusual but the ace handicap line is way too low and the price is way too high. I'm not actually going to say too much about it as any tennis watcher will know just how much power Serena gets on her serve and how hard it is just to lay a racket on it, let alone return it. Azarenka is an extremely good returner, yet Serena still managed 24 aces in just 2 sets which is nothing short of incredible and it broke her own record. In the 3 rounds before that, she served 23, 12 and 13 aces and it's hard to imagine she won't reach double figures with ease tomorrow which should really see the handicap through. Radwanska may serve a couple, but if Williams serves anything like she did against Azarenka, she could well beat 24 in truth and I'd expect her to cover the (8.5) serve handicap pretty comfortably. The last bet I'm taking involves Radwanska's total points. Now I wouldn't actually mind if she covered this line as it would make the final at least competitive but I don't see it happening. I've mentioned the Pole's health concerns coming into this, but even at 100% she'd do well to stay anywhere close to Williams IMO. She hasn't done it in the previous 2 matches and I don't think it will be third time lucky either. Just to have a look at the stats which put this line into perspective, Azarenka managed 63 points which only narrowly covered the line and she managed to force a tie break which I can't see Radwanska doing. Kvitova won only 56 points and you'd think the defending champ has more weapons in her arsenal to push Williams but she couldn't cover the line, nor could she cover the ace handicap in question as well which strengthens the argument for Williams there. It's actually interesting to point out that Radwanska won just 60 points in her semi against Kerber so even winning comfortably she couldn't cover the line and with Williams likely to be at hand to win with a bit to spare tomorrow, I'll back her to fail to cover the line tomorrow in what is the biggest game of her life, but unfortunately I don't see it being a fairytale result for the Pole.

Hoping for a decent couple of finals profit wise this weekend. May have a cricket match tomorrow (depending on the lovely British weather :eyes) so will post my bets now in case I don't have time tomorrow. Chances are it'll be rained off though but we can hope. Serena Williams (-5.5 games) to beat Agnieszka Radwanska- Evens Ladbrokes- (6/10) Serena Williams (-7.5 games) to beat Radwanska- 10/3 Ladbrokes- (3/10) Serena Williams- (9.5 aces) to beat Radwanska- 10/11 Stan James- (10/10) Agnieszka Radwanska Total Points Under 62.5- 4/5 BetVictor- (4/10) I must be mad on a few counts here. Maybe it's the weather but I've definitely gone mad. To have 4 bets in the final of a slam involving the WTA is just a disaster waiting to happen whilst whenever I seem to heavily back a player with a couple of handicaps they tend to play pretty poorly. (Kerber and Djokovic today are prime examples) Tomorrow though, I really can't look past the American. Despite having her ups and downs in the tournament so far against Zheng and Shvedova, Serena has improved and played really well against Kvitova and Azarenka who she beat comfortably in truth and perhaps should have done it a bit quicker than she actually did. Azarenka fought back well and whilst she is able to make winners and hit with power, Radwanska literally can't. Her game is all about returning as many balls as possible from the baseline but I struggle to see where she is going to trouble Williams. I actually really like the Pole, and find it a little annoying when people say she is just a pusher because I don't go along with that theory as in truth, her first serve is actually pretty effective whilst her drop shots are a joy to see as she can produce them at any time and anywhere on the court. The thing tomorrow, well two things are that she literally just won't have enough time to do much in any of the rallies or on return as we all know how well Serena is serving at the minute, whilst the American will absolutely hammer anything on Radwanska's serve that is short as it won't have any great power. The other really worrying thing for me is the health concerns that the Pole is struggling with. She's been forced to pull out of the doubles and cancel press conferences because of breathing problems and has been unable to speak much in the past few days. Now obviously she'll play, it's her first grand slam final but I really don't like the fact she's going to be playing a player who she really can't trouble unless Williams melts down and on top of that she's struggling to breath as well. It just sounds so worrying to me as Radwanska would have to be playing out of her skin to really push Williams given the way she's been playing and if she's got respiratory problems, I just really fear for her. We've seen just how dominant Azarenka has been over Radwanska this season, and Williams when she's playing like she has been in the past couple of rounds, is a good couple of levels above that. She's serving wonderfully and as good as Radwanska's defensive skills are, I don't think they will be good enough to cope with the American. The H2H shows that with Williams winning comfortably on both occasions, covering both handicaps in the 2 matches as well and although she may get a little tense towards the end, I think this is hers to win, and win comfortably. I'm taking 2 max bets in 2 days which is really unusual but the ace handicap line is way too low and the price is way too high. I'm not actually going to say too much about it as any tennis watcher will know just how much power Serena gets on her serve and how hard it is just to lay a racket on it, let alone return it. Azarenka is an extremely good returner, yet Serena still managed 24 aces in just 2 sets which is nothing short of incredible and it broke her own record. In the 3 rounds before that, she served 23, 12 and 13 aces and it's hard to imagine she won't reach double figures with ease tomorrow which should really see the handicap through. Radwanska may serve a couple, but if Williams serves anything like she did against Azarenka, she could well beat 24 in truth and I'd expect her to cover the (8.5) serve handicap pretty comfortably. The last bet I'm taking involves Radwanska's total points. Now I wouldn't actually mind if she covered this line as it would make the final at least competitive but I don't see it happening. I've mentioned the Pole's health concerns coming into this, but even at 100% she'd do well to stay anywhere close to Williams IMO. She hasn't done it in the previous 2 matches and I don't think it will be third time lucky either. Just to have a look at the stats which put this line into perspective, Azarenka managed 63 points which only narrowly covered the line and she managed to force a tie break which I can't see Radwanska doing. Kvitova won only 56 points and you'd think the defending champ has more weapons in her arsenal to push Williams but she couldn't cover the line, nor could she cover the ace handicap in question as well which strengthens the argument for Williams there. It's actually interesting to point out that Radwanska won just 60 points in her semi against Kerber so even winning comfortably she couldn't cover the line and with Williams likely to be at hand to win with a bit to spare tomorrow, I'll back her to fail to cover the line tomorrow in what is the biggest game of her life, but unfortunately I don't see it being a fairytale result for the Pole.
I really do not blame you for taking this bet after what serena did to you doubles write-up yesterday. Still -7.5 is super risky as serena is a player than cannot concentrate for too long while having it easy. Gl still

Federer undoubtedly played exceptionally well today and deserved to win' date=' although Djokovic was slightly disappointing. The problem in recent times is that he makes more unforced errors than Djokovic & Nadal as he plays a completely attacking game and this has cost him especially when competing against Nadal & Djokovic . He is of course getting older and in a tennis sense past his absolute prime and levels of fitness are probably (comparatively speaking) less than the other two I have named. I hope he wins on Sunday as the likelihood of him winning many more Grand Slams becomes less - he is 31 in a few weeks time. I am not offering criticism as personally I love watching Federer play & he is without doubt one of the best ever players to participate in the game - I'll still argue Rod Laver was the best - but we are privileged to have 3 (Murray isn't far short by the way) of the best ever players who play to such a high intensity and with innate ability - let's hope for as great final[/quote'] Rod who?? Well, if the 57 beside Gilly is your age, then I can understand where you might be trying to come from

Back A.Radwanska/S.Williams - Over 19 games for a 1/10 stake at 1.88 with Pinnacle Interest stakes and interest stakes only. Too many possibilities, but this straightforward pick looks nice. Look, Radwanska can win eight games against Williams, even though it may not look like it. Kvitova, Azarenka, Zheng and Shvedova have all managed to do that and I would definitely rate the Pole above the latter two at least. Williams can produce lots of unforced errors and I can see this match going either way really in terms of duration. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/williams-vs-radwanska-betting--serena-williams-might-have-more-problems-than-expected
I agree with you on the williams penchant for errors but certainly not on your comparison of Radwanska being above the other 2 mentioned in terms of this situation on grass. Look at it this way, pick the odd one out - Kvitova, Azarenka Zheng, Shvedova Williams and Radwanska. Answer?? The first five are aggressive players or dictators on the court. I am not saying you have no chance of being right. Yes if Serena has a wandering spree as opposed to errors. Serena has past the error thing now. She has really puffed up mentally. A 6/1 or 6/2 set looks in the offing here. 2 6/4 sets is a bridge too far for A Rad in this case!

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Back Hlavackova/Hradecka vs. Williams/Williams - Over 19.5 games for a 2/10 stake at 1.80 with Bet365 One more for me today. Look, 19.5 games lines are always to be considered in doubles matches and I fancy the Czech pair to do quite well today. They are strong enough and they should be able to cope with the pressure today - after all, they have already won one Grand Slam title in the past. And this is certainly a great opportunity for them - Venus Williams is not playing that well at the moment, while Serena might be a bit drained after her clash with Radwanska (perhaps not physically, but emotionally). For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hradecka-hlavackova-vs-williams-williams-betting--the-czech-pair-can-do-quite-well-against-the-american-duo

Event: ATP Wimbledon Doubles Time: 18:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Lindstedt/Tecau - Marray/Nielsen (-3.5) @1.83 StanJames Bet: 7/10 Comment: This handicap looks too low, other double is wild card and already happy to be where they are. But let's back to real world - Lindstedt and Tecau have lost only 2 serving games in the tournament (and set yesterday in TB), they looked better in every game than theyr opponents. I just'can't imagine how wild card can give a fight today for this double. Ok, they won over Bryan brothers, but it was just a lucky time and brothers didn't playd that good as always. I don't know, it's just two doubles in other levels, i think best what Marray/Nielsen can do there is to win one set. Should be easy win for Tecau/Lindstedt, good luck! _______________________________________________________________________________ Should be interesting final between Radwanska and Williams too, shame i will play soccer in a hour so propably will miss it. In my opinion would have problems in rallies because Radwanska is trully defense master, she can win too. No bet for me, but i guess it will be 2-1 win by sets for Radwanska. Good luck today who is betting :hope

Jo Wilfried Tsonga vs Mardy Fish tsonga to win 3-1 5/2 skybet i think it is the end of the road for fish he is coming up against a quality opponent who is playing on his best surface and is playing great he usually loses a set in these grand slams so im expecting four sets David Ferrer vs Juan Martin Del Potro Del Potro to win 3-1 skybet 10/3 skybet this could go either way but i think del potro has too much for his opponent who is playing the tennis of his life but is not playing on his best surface
i forgot about this bet tsonga was right but the ferrer was wrong set betting is tough these bets are from the fourth round as well

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Federer. 5/2 betfred to win 3/0 Can't see anything other than a straight sets victory for Federer. He's been there, done it and I feel the pressure will get to Murray and most likely 1 of his excuse injuries will rear its head. The Swiss machine is still a class act and he showed this by running all over djokivic.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Back Roger Federer (-1.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray for a 3/10 stake at 1.81 with Pinnacle Back Roger Federer (-2.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray for a 1/10 stake at 3.66 with Pinnacle Going with Federer in the final. Murray is not a great match-up for him in all honesty, but the Swiss number one has managed to beat him on crucial occasions and I fancy his chances here. There is a lot on the line for both guys, but perhaps more for Federer - a couple of records, number one ranking, etc. On grass, he should be able to force his way through and take the title. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/federer-vs-murray-betting--roger-federer-is-not-going-to-fail-in-the-final-match

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Super doubles final there, really chuffed for Marray. Played superbly throughout and such a great story for the wildcards. Women's final earlier was actually pretty entertaining as well which looked unlikely after the first set. Could see Serena get tight towards the end of the second but managed to find her ground strokes again in the final set. With regards to the bets, the main ones came through with Serena serving superbly in the final set and on the whole I was a tad lucky or unlucky whichever way you look at it. Serena could have covered the big priced handicap if she won the second set comfortably like she looked like doing but then the ace handicap wouldn't have come through so not too disappointed overall. Decent day though, with +8.09 coming out of it, taking me to +14.49 for the tournament. Pleased the overs came through for Czech as well today. :clap Whether I'll actually take anything tomorrow I'm not sure yet. Ironically I'm actually a little more excited about the cricket despite being a massive tennis fan. Luckily the tennis starts before the cricket so will probably watch the entirety anyway but I'll have a look at the markets later on to see if there's anything that I fancy.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Can't find anything worth taking for the final in truth so happy to just sit back and watch it. Could see either player winning tbh which makes me stay away from any bets. I'll happily take the +14.49pts profit for the tournament which should have been higher really and sit back and enjoy what should be a cracking final. GL to all that get involved. :ok

Can't find anything worth taking for the final in truth so happy to just sit back and watch it. Could see either player winning tbh which makes me stay away from any bets. I'll happily take the +14.49pts profit for the tournament which should have been higher really and sit back and enjoy what should be a cracking final. GL to all that get involved. :ok
Have to agree with you both players could win this and it could be a 5 set thriller or a 3 v 0. One to stay away from.

Have to agree with you both players could win this and it could be a 5 set thriller or a 3 v 0. One to stay away from.
Thats exactly how I feel either guy could win it, so I am taking the +180 with Murray and running with it.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Fully expect Federer in 3 or 4 tbh, cannot see Murray delivering he was shaking about reaching the final alone, playing Roger here is a completely other level. I've heard people talk about h2h but Murray was in control of Federer years ago, recently its all Fed. Basically the match is on his racquet anyway. John Lloyd picks Murray, bad news for Andy IMO........;)

Re: Wimbledon 2012 I actually think Djokovic would have been a better match for Andy. Federer can take the game out of your hands really, when his serve is working and groundies are huge, thats why he can still beat Djokovic. Whereas Murray vs Djokovic, yes still underdog but I do think Andy would have better chances in a Wimbledon final there.