Wimbledon 2012

Re: Wimbledon 2012

Ok, take a piece for tomorows games :ok __________________________________________________ ____________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Time: 17:30 (GMT +3) Pick: Tsonga J-W. - Fish M. (over 39.5) @1.95 bwin Bet: 9/10 Comment: This bet looks so good at this point. And I don't care what kind of injury had Fish (don't misunderstand me, i know what was with him), he's playing really good and improoving it every game he plays. With Goffin he's playd perfectly - didn't lost the serve game giving away only one break point (!). That was so impressive so i just can't walk away didn't taked this bet. Fish is underdog in this match so i'm really expecting atleast one set to be won by american. As both players holding serves really good i think this over should go on with some tie-breaks. Good luck! __________________________________________________ ____________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Time: 17:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Murray A. - Cilic M. (Tie Break in Match: YES) @1.61 bet365 Bet: 7/10 Comment: There is nothink to talk about too long. Both players serving well on fast courts, holds theyr serves well too. So i'm just thinkin that this match without tie-break will not end, i can bet it will be in first set but let's take less gamble and enjoy this game, should be great view. Good luck! __________________________________________________ ____________________________ Event: WTA Wimbledon Time: 13:30 (GMT +3) Pick: Paszek T. - Vinci R. (-2.5) @1.96 Pinnacle Bet: 6/10 Comment: I don't know why odds are getting up on Paszek, but i don't care, for some reason i will take better odds at the end. Paszek looks very good this season on grass with 8/2 record this season (and 24/12 in career). Started with two loses against Riske and Keothavong she won last 8 games over some really good players, like Bartoli, Kerber, Wozniacki, also she was underdog in matches with Erakovic, Hantuchova and Pironkova. Won tournament in Eastbourne beeing underdog in every single match. Form looks perfect even after last match struggles playing against Wickmayer, where she won in 3 sets. In other side is Roberta Vinci, she's looks good on grass to, but i don't give a point on that because she won all 7 matches this season beeing fav, playing with week players and lost beeing underdog. Had problems playing with Lucic last round where she won in two sets with two tie-breaks. Have playd H2H one time in Hobart two years ago, and paszek have won this game on hard 6:4 6:3 beeing real underdog with over 3/1 odds. I don't see Paszek losing tomorow against Vinci, and i think Paszek should fit in this handicap. So best of luck people! __________________________________________________ _____________________________ Event: WTA Wimbledon Time: 15:30 (GMT +3) Pick: Radwanska A. - Giorgi C. (under 18.5) @1.95 Pinnacle Bet: 6/10 Comment: Giorgi really didn't impressed with win in last round playing against Petrova and beeing underdog. In all the true i have taked this bet before the match because the italien plays really not bad tennis. But here is the problem, she will play Radwanska who is in other level and i don't see here Giorgi giving the fight for polish mashine. Radwanska just eating for a dinner every opponent in this tournament - 6:3 6:3 over Rybakova, 6:2 6:1 over Vesnina and 6:0 6:2 over Watson Heather. I don't see Radwanska there giving away more than 5 games to weak player who is in other level of play, even in other experience of that kind of tournaments. So good luck tomorow and have a nice profit all of you! :hope __________________________________________________ _____________________________
Rain just don't give us to see all the great matches, that's really sucks. But day was profitable with 2 wins and two games gos for tomorow. Have expected Cilic will hold the serve for TB in first set, but he lost it to love, that's a shame, maybe after rain break they will play TB atleast in 3rd set, other bet looks good for now because underdog Fish won first set, in other way Tsonga don't look that good on holding serve giving away too much break points and american didn't give Tsonga any of that... Statistic for total: +36.57 units :clap No bets for tomorow I think, propably they wont play this two games today...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Frustrating viewing today from a fan's perspective as the rain ruined what is usually the best day in the tennis calendar. Istomin, Malisse, Djokovic and Paszek did the business for me today though and got a few others to come tomorrow so not taking any more seeing as I can't really pick the women's matches in truth.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Back David Ferrer to beat Juan Martin Del Potro for a 2/10 stake at 2.35 with Pinnacle Siding with fishy25 and Atko, since the odds have moved in the right direction. Ferrer has done nothing wrong recently and I did like his performance against Roddick. He is consistent, he is moving well, he is hitting the ball with power and accuracy. Del Potro is not looking as solid in my opinion, dropping sets in the early rounds and not really outplaying Nishikori either. 50/50 match-up at worst for me. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ferrer-vs-del-potro-betting--david-ferrer-looks-value-in-the-battle-of-two-top-10-players Back Petra Kvitova to beat Serena Williams for a 2/10 stake at 2.38 with Pinnacle Backing the defending champion here. Bad start against Schiavone, but she has had a good Wimbledon so far apart from that. On the other hand, Williams could have easily lost against both Zheng and Shvedova. Big hitting all around and I feel Kvitova is worth a small punt at this price. She has improved by a lot since their last H2H meeting and I can see her putting those skills to good use today. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kvitova-vs-williams-betting--the-defending-champion-can-defeat-serena-williams

If you guys have time and not working at the time of the matches, live betting is the way to go, at least for me, as especially in the case with Paszek, I have gotten better odds on match wins during the game than it has been the case before matches. Couple of times I won with Paszek when she was at 6/1 or similar during her matches with Woiznacki and Wickmayer when she was down a set both times! I knew from her last tournament win she could fight back from these situations. I think she will not have too many issues with Vinci this time, but will wait til after the match starts to see if I can get better than evens on her!
Got 3/2 on her winning 2 sets to nil, so a good payout...keeping my options open though on her match against Azarenka today!

Re: Wimbledon 2012 S Williams v P Kvitova P Kvitova + 2.5 games @ 10/11 paddy power I fancy Kvitova to take this match but taking the handicap to be on the safe side.If Serena is to win it's likely to be over 3 sets and Kvitova will at least take 1 set just like Zheng and Shvedova did in Serena's last 2 matches.I'm not convinced by Serena especially her returns which look erratic at best.I would read nothing into the h2h as the last was 2010 and Kvitovav has improved massively S Lisicki v A Kereber S Lisicki + 3.5 games @ 4 /5 paddy power Lisicki has a bad record against Kerber losing every time but she also had a bad record against Sharapova.She completely outplayed the form player coming into this championship and now has 13 wins from her 16 matches at wimbledon.Her serve is much superior to Kerber and she will win many more free points.If Lisicki finds her range she will dominate the match and at worse cover this handicap

Ok, take a piece for tomorows games :ok __________________________________________________ ____________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Time: 17:30 (GMT +3) Pick: Tsonga J-W. - Fish M. (over 39.5) @1.95 bwin Bet: 9/10 Comment: This bet looks so good at this point. And I don't care what kind of injury had Fish (don't misunderstand me, i know what was with him), he's playing really good and improoving it every game he plays. With Goffin he's playd perfectly - didn't lost the serve game giving away only one break point (!). That was so impressive so i just can't walk away didn't taked this bet. Fish is underdog in this match so i'm really expecting atleast one set to be won by american. As both players holding serves really good i think this over should go on with some tie-breaks. Good luck! __________________________________________________ ____________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Time: 17:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Murray A. - Cilic M. (Tie Break in Match: YES) @1.61 bet365 Bet: 7/10 Comment: There is nothink to talk about too long. Both players serving well on fast courts, holds theyr serves well too. So i'm just thinkin that this match without tie-break will not end, i can bet it will be in first set but let's take less gamble and enjoy this game, should be great view. Good luck! __________________________________________________ ____________________________ :hope
Dissapointing play by Cilic, really expected good serve holding game by this woodfooter. Aniway, other bet success, just hoping they will play to the end without resigns and in total I will have a nice +38.12 units profit so far :) See ya tomorow with more nice bets :nana

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Was just waiting to see if Tsonga could get that double break but looks as though he's going to fall short of the handicap. Despite a couple of really frustrating days, it has been a profitable couple of days with only the Tsonga and Baker handicaps failing to come through. That gives me +10.85 amongst all of the rain which brings me to +23.87 for the tournament.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Tamira Paszek vs Victoria Azarenka over 20.5 games evens skybet the favourite will have it tough here her opponent is great at the moment and in form also knocking out better players than herself also she is playing on her favoured surface

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Back J.W.Tsonga/P.Kohlschreiber - Over 40 games for a 2/10 stake at 1.80 with Pinnacle Well, this really should go over the line. I cannot see too many breaks in this one, should probably be the most boring of all four matches with both guys getting through their service games rather swiftly. Tsonga is the pick, but he has not been impressive so far and Kohlschreiber can keep it tight and nick a set or even two today. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tsonga-vs-kohlschreiber-betting--the-battle-of-two-solid-players-can-easily-go-to-the-distance Back Mikhail Youzhny (+2.5 sets) to beat Roger Federer for a 2/10 stake at 2.21 with Pinnacle A small gamble on Federer's fitness as well. If he is not fully fit, this should get in fairly easily. And Youzhny is not without a chance even if Federer gets his health back to perfect condition. The Russian will see this as a great chance for revenge for that poor loss in Halle and since one break of serve can be enough for a set on grass, this price looks good to me. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/youzhny-vs-federer-betting--mikhail-youzhny-can-win-a-set-against-the-swiss-number-one Back David Ferrer to beat Andy Murray for a 2/10 stake at 3.06 with Pinnacle I am sorry, but it is hard to see Murray winning this easily - and he might even lose this in all honesty. The Spaniard was magical against Del Potro and a similar performance can get him through to the semis. Pressure will now be back and Murray has cracked before. I would say that Ferrer is a 2.50 shot here at most, he really is that good at the moment. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murray-vs-ferrer-betting--andy-murray-might-be-a-bit-overrated-once-again Back Novak Djokovic (-8) to beat Florian Mayer for a 2/10 stake at 1.87 with Pinnacle Can see a fairly routine defeat for Mayer today. Demolished Gasquet but has not done much apart from that and Djokovic is two levels above anyone at the moment really. One set should be down to more than one break and that should see the line covered more often than not. Mayer's tricks just are not good enough and he does not have anything apart from that. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/djokovic-vs-mayer-betting--the-world-s-number-one-can-crush-the-german-challenger

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Roger Federer -7 games vs Mikhail Youzhny. 1. 80 @ Pinnacle (7/10) [main play of the day] Federer had a back injury scare in R4 against Malisse. Been told it's nothing serious. He'll be fine. Well, at least vs Youzhny for sure. Can't see him get past Djokovic for many reasons but that's another matter. Federer is 13-0 against Youzhy and beat him 6-1, 6-4 most recently in Halle few weeks ago. There are couple reasons I think this will be over in straight sets and with a comfortable win for RF. First of all, he doesn't want to waste more energy before semifinal. Secondly, Youzhny will be spent physically after his last match against Istomin which was grueling 5 sets. The Russian can't rely on serve, because he has not got one. Federer will win majority of the baseline rallies. I prefer handicap over unders because there's always a chance of Fed losing the first set. He won't be hammered but can give away a tie-break. Just like he did against Youzhny last year at SW19. He won the next three sets 6-3, 6-3, 6-3. All in all I can't see Youzhny covering the handicap line which due to Federer's back issues is just 7 games. Novak Djokovic vs Florian Mayer. Under 31 games. 1.84 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Can't see Djokovic slipping up in this one. Mayer is a dangerous player, has beaten the likes of Nadal and Isner over past 12 months but he will be playing for the 3rd consecutive day and that will be a big problem for the German. I expect mostly one close set, most likely the first one. Other than that Djokovic should have a straight forward win. Mayer has a weird style which does work against lots of people but it's hard to see him getting past Djokovic's defense which has been outstanding in this tourno. Mayer has played couple five set matches and that is crucial at this stage of the tournament. I've seen him check out of matches in later parts of tournaments because of being mentally drained. Could happen today. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga -3.5 vs Philipp Kohlschreiber. 1.81 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Both have been broken just 2 times in their previous 4 matches. Tsonga had not lost serve prior facing Fish whilst Kohly has not been broken since R1. He leads the tournament in aces with 88. So you normally think this will be a close affair, probably 4 sets, so have overs. Maybe it will turn out like that. I think Tsonga might just win in straight sets and therefor ruin the line. He has perfect 5-0 record against the German. Kohly did beat him on clay in team even in Dusseldorf in 3 sets in 2009, but that match really doesn't count in official stats as that tournament is really not a serious stuff. Have seen quite few of their matches over past years and Kohlschreiber naturally tends to mess it up towards the end of sets. He will produce break point chances but Tsonga is a beast on serve. Besides there's always 'first Grand Slam quarterfinal' factor. Kohly has not been this far in slams before, so naturally is over the moon. Might not turn up mentally today. All in all I expect Tsonga to get a win and do it with something to spare. Good luck for overs backers, might not be a bad idea as well as taking a tie-break in the match. Andy Murray -4 vs David Ferrer. 1.85 @ Pinnacle (4/10) Ferrer was mighty impressive against Del Potro on Tuesday, was not broken a single time etc. Here's the thing. DelPo was pissed because of Ferrer forcing him to play long rallies and therefor rushed his shots and made lots of unforced errors. Murray will be absolutely fine playing long rallies. These two are one of the fittest guys on tour and naturally enjoy long exchanges. Ferrer owns Murray on clay (4-0) and has beaten him on hard in Tour finals in London last year. Other than that Muzzard is 4-0 on faster surfaces against the Spaniard. He's made semifinals last 3 years and with Nadal not being there to prevent him of making his first SW19 final, I absolutely fancy Andy to make the most of his opportunity. He's got better serve than Ferrer, can live with him on the baseline. So how is Ferrer going to beat him? Had this match being played on clay, I'd go with Ferrer but on faster surfaces it's a different story. Think Murray in 4 sets and by covering the -4 line.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 ______________________________________________________________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Time: 17:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Murray A. - Ferrer D. (over 180.5 minutes) @1.87 Bet: 6/10 Comment: This looks good for me. Both players look good on this surface, playing really well this season and it should be a long match with long rallies in m opinion. I don't know what else i need to write up, it's just looks like in match we will see a lot of deuces and it's surely gotta go for atleast 4 set match. Good luck! ______________________________________________________________________________ No more bets for today, GL :hope

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Hi all. Thx to everyone for sharing their insights. For new punters like myself I learn alot not just about individual bets but reasoning and understanding about betting overall. I was just wondering for some advice please. I have roughly a return of $110 (final leg of a multi - outlay $20) if the mixed doubles pair of Bryan, B / Huber, L vs Brunstrom, J / Klepac, A, win. The odds are about 1.14 Bryan, B / Huber, L for the win. 4.90 Brunstrom, J / Klepac, A for the win. Do I hedge and place $10 on Brunstrom, J / Klepac, A even tho I dont feel they will get close to the win?? thanks in advance.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Very similar thoughts to the other guys on QF day. This is normally where the wheat separates itself from the chaff in Slams ... - Roger Federer -7 games AH v Mikhail Youzhny @ 1.89 with panbet (7/10) Youzhny doesn't like playing Federer. Look at the H2H. He's down 13-0 and it'd take a brave man to go against the Swiss again. The Russian flirted with disaster against Istomin but such antics won't go unpunished here. Federer's too clinical. His rapier shots will gobble up Youzhny's serve and take apart any balls left in mid-court. Youzhny got demolished by him in Halle a few weeks ago on grass. Mentally now, he toils when behind to Federer. And with an extra day to rest his back, Federer should be a lot more comfy than he was against Malisse. Seven games is not alot for Federer to cover. - Novak Djokovic -8 games AH v Florian Mayer @ 1.94 with panbet (9/10) End of the road for Mayer. I thought it might happen against Gasquet but the Frenchman did his usual R16 Slam bow-out. Djokovic won't be so charitable. I don't think Mayer can hurt the Serb. All this slice and junk can derail many players but walls like Djokovic just absorb it and attack. Nole has so much feel on the ball that he can dictate off any ball. Right now, Djokovic isn't messing around either. Battered Troicki and on Court 1, with the threat of rain, he'll be professional. Could be a tight set but more than likely to be a 6-1 or 6-2 somewhere and that'll be enough to see this line through. - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga -4 games AH v Philipp Kohlschreiber @ 1.92 with 188bet (6/10) Been waiting for Kohli to implode and it hasn't happened. My hands are up, he's playing well. But I really think this it'll be it. Tsonga's a bad match-up. 5-1 overall and a 6-2, 6-4 defeat on clay this year isn't good for Kohli. Tsonga can his through his single-handed backhand and that'll be clincher here. Grass is the Frenchman's best surface, he's got a real chance of making the final and he'll be focused. Both men only broken once in this event but this is the German's biggest test yet. And four games is not a lot to cover. There will probably be a breaker somewhere, but Tsonga for me will break him down and do this. - Andy Murray -4 games AH v David Ferrer @ 1.89 with 188bet (8/10) Let's just settle down a bit on Ferrer. The guy is a monster on clay but merely a beast on other surfaces. Yes, tip the chapeau to him for his run on grass but it ends here. He's not beaten much on grass, here or at s'Hertogenbosch. Del Potro isn't strong on a low-bouncing surface, Roddick's over-the-hill at the top end and De Schepper/Brown/Petzschner/Sisjling/Leo Mayer are all very average. Paire, the only true grass player he's faced, took a set off him and caused problems. Murray will do the same. He's serving well and will vary the play and not cough up the errors on this surface that Ferrer waits for. Ferrer has his number on clay but off the red brick and the advantage swings to Murray. Again, it's a small line, and again, I'll take it. Murray's just more accustomed to the grass than Ferrer is. :hope

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Looks like we're all on similar pages today folks. Federer -6.5 games vs Youzhny @ 8/11 (PPower:5pts) Federer's price is rising in this one with talk about his back etc, but if he plays the full match he should win and win well. Youzhny is Fed's bitch tbf, even though the great man is not the same player anymore, Youzhny will have more letdowns on serve so line should have a good shot. Youzhny also was on the brink against Istomin, that was a long tough one, Fed has to take this down today and book a place alongside Nole in the semi. Djokovic -8 games vs Mayer @ 1.990 (Pinnacle:5pts) Would expect at least a push here but definitely the end for funky Flo, Slider's fave player. Very tricky player when he's on even if his shots look so unorthodox with the jumping backhand and weird serve. Shocked he dismantled cokehead so easily in the last round but great to see, Gasquet would have been beaten just as badly today anyway maybe even worse. Problem for Mayer is when players arent gifting him errors and falling for his crafty play, Djokovic is solid as they come. I remember them playing in Dubai last year and first set was tight enough but Djokovic took it and eventually wore him down with an easy second. I expect Mayer to again put up some resistance early on or at different points as it is slam 1/4's at Wimbledon, but you'd expect one or maybe two comfy sets for the Serb, give the line a good shot. I'm not convinced about a Murray-Tsonga semi final though, have a gut feeling one of the dogs will prevail there...although I'd prefer to see Tsonga vs Murray/Ferrer. We'll see.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Quarter finals day then and I'm going to be a little brave, well rebellious again against most of the guys on here. Only match I'm leaving alone is the Federer match and normally I'd be all over him like a rash, but I'm still not sure about him and something is really telling me to stay away from that one. He'll probably get the job done comfortably though. 3 for me elsewhere though... Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (-3.5 games) to beat Philipp Kohlschreiber- 8/11 Stan James- (4/10) I am with everyone else who is backing Tsonga today though. Watched bits of both guys in the previous round and although Tsonga wasn't at his best, the rain delays hardly helped him with his momentum but he still managed to come through comfortably in the end and his forehand started to work really well in the latter parts of the match, whilst his serve has been superb all tournament. Kohlschreiber hasn't dropped a set since the first round and must be delighted to have made the quarters here. What gives Tsonga the edge is that he should be doing far more on return. In yesterday's match against Brian Baker, the German was down in his service games regularly but managed to get out of trouble which shows that inroads can be made there and I expect Tsonga to take the chances he creates. As has been mentioned, he dominates the H2H and even if he drops a set, I think he'll be good enough to cover the handicap en route to the semis here. David Ferrer (+4.5 games) to beat Andy Murray- 5/6 Stan James- (4/10) I think I'll back my favourite player on the tour here. Now I do think Murray will come through in the end but to me, it's almost impossible to ignore just what he's achieved in the past month or so. Hammering Del Potro in the way he did deserves serious respect and despite the Argentinian not playing his best stuff on the grass, he is still a tricky player on the grass as Rafa has found in the past but Ferrer was all over him after that first dodgy game. The thing with Murray is, despite looking superb yesterday, on serve especially, there are no guarantees that he will sustain that level today, especially throughout the match for prolonged periods. On one day, Murray can serve like a beast and then the next his first serve percentage can drop and with the pressure off him more in terms of the rain and time, I'm not so sure how easily he'll dispatch of Ferrer. You have to remember that Cilic was absolutely exhausted after his efforts against Querrey as well so it's not as though the Scot hammered a fully fresh Cilic playing his best stuff. The thing today is that Ferrer is playing his best stuff on grass that he has ever played and will be full of confidence. He'll make Murray work incredibly hard for everything as his returns have got better and better as the tournament has gone on. Ferrer has also had the experience of beating Murray on the quicker courts, winning in London last season so he'll remember that and know he can cause Murray a ton of problems. I wouldn't be surprised if this went the distance to be honest, although I do think Murray may do the job in 4. Ferrer though is more than capable of keeping all of the sets tight, and if he pinches one by a break of serve, he could well cover the handicap and I can't go against the gladiator (as I like to call him) given just how hard he will work today and hopefully frustrate Murray to death. Florian Mayer (+8.5 games) to beat Novak Djokovic- 10/11 Stan James- (3/10) Looks like I'm the only one who is favouring Slider's beloved one here. :lol I'll try and explain just why I think Mayer will hold his own here. First of all, I'm not so sure fatigue will play any part here given Mayer has hardly been on court for a prolonged period since last week. The match against Gasquet was heavily interrupted and the German coped with it exceptionally well, beating the Frenchman comfortably which is a superb result and watching his reaction at the end of the match shows how much it means to him. Gasquet didn't prove much of a test in truth yesterday so I expect Mayer to be pretty fresh coming into tomorrow and adrenaline should help him anyway. The fact that this is away from centre court as well I think favours Mayer a little more actually as rain is likely to interrupt the match which should detach Djokovic's momentum a touch which hasn't happened thus far in SW19. Like I said, Mayer coped extremely well with the rain delays against Gasquet s that may actually favour the cunning German. What's worth noting is that Djokovic tends to get pushed a little further when it comes to the quarters. Tsonga did just that at the French, whilst Ferrer probably should have taken a set off the Serb in the quarters in Melbourne. Mayer's game isn't vastly different from that of Bernard Tomic in that he'll play pretty unorthodox shots which caused Novak some problems last year in the quarters. If this was being played on centre I wouldn't think of backing Mayer, but given the rain could interrupt proceedings and the momentum of Djokovic, I think that might just play into Mayer's hands. He managed to cause problems to the Serb in the first set over in Dubai last year and I'm going to back him to keep this respectable today.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Back Angelique Kerber to beat Agnieszka Radwanska for a 3/10 stake at 1.71 with Pinnacle Won't be here tonight so putting this one up now. Basically, this will be a clash of styles and Kerber has the edge on grass one has to feel. She has beaten some tough players on her way here, including Clijsters, Lisicki and Makarova - Radwanska has only had to play against Kirilenko really. Would have the German around 1.60 here. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kerber-vs-radwanska-betting--angelique-kerber-can-get-through-to-her-first-grand-slam-final

______________________________________________________________________________ Event: ATP Wimbledon Time: 17:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Murray A. - Ferrer D. (over 180.5 minutes) @1.87 Bet: 6/10 Comment: This looks good for me. Both players look good on this surface, playing really well this season and it should be a long match with long rallies in m opinion. I don't know what else i need to write up, it's just looks like in match we will see a lot of deuces and it's surely gotta go for atleast 4 set match. Good luck! ______________________________________________________________________________ No more bets for today, GL :hope
What a great match, one of the best in this tournament so far. 3hour57minutes match play and i'm up to +43.34 units profit in Wimbledon. Btw this bet was from unibet, just rushed and didn't writed. :)

Back Angelique Kerber to beat Agnieszka Radwanska for a 3/10 stake at 1.71 with Pinnacle Won't be here tonight so putting this one up now. Basically, this will be a clash of styles and Kerber has the edge on grass one has to feel. She has beaten some tough players on her way here, including Clijsters, Lisicki and Makarova - Radwanska has only had to play against Kirilenko really. Would have the German around 1.60 here. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kerber-vs-radwanska-betting--angelique-kerber-can-get-through-to-her-first-grand-slam-final
Yep, still I'm Polish so you know...but Kerber definitely will be a tough opponent. I can't agree with you that grass is not Radwanska's favourite surface because she won lots of girls tournaments at the begining of their career and she's always said taht she loves grass. Hope she'll take her 1st final, but we'll c. See you!

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Kerber -1.5games to beat Radwanska @5/6 bet365 watched kerber played against lisicki, she was extremely lucky to win against a horrible lisicki, a typically calm and collected kerber almost lost her cool near the end of the match but bailed out by an inconsistent lisicki who created massive amount of unforced errors on herself. Kerber's advantage over ARAD is her slighty stronger serve and her consistency in the long rallies radwanska also not near her best because she maybe tired and still carrying a slight back injury from april. against bartoli she was horrible eventually whoever wins in this part of the semi will be destroyed by serena.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 ______________________________________________________________________________ Event: WTA Wimbledon Time: 15:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Kerber A. - Radwanska A. (over 24) @2.39 Pinnacle Bet: 4/10 Comment: Really great match coming on first semifinals. Both girls looks good this season, both playing great on grass where Kerber is 9/1 this season and 22/12 in career and Radwanska with 5/1 this season and 32/12 in career. Both playing theyr best tennis on fast courts, so i'm expecting a long battle for a place in grand finals. This girls plays 3rd time (not counting resignation match in 2008 Berlin tournament) and all matches went into 3rd set, all of them was playd on fast hard courts with 2 to 1 Kerber lead. All those matches ended with atleast 27 games, so i'm expecting there 3 set match again. The smart thing of this bet is that over 2.5 sets bookies give us max 2.25 odds, so as I expecting 3st match i'm sure this total must go over if so, even more, this total can be over in two sets also if there will bet two games over 10.5 like 7:5 7:6 or 7:6 7:6 leaving 7:5 7:5 for a void. So have a nice day with tennis, should be nice day :cigar ______________________________________________________________________________ Did long research on other semifinal match between half men Serena Williams and Azarenka match, but didn't found any bet i can write up. Aniway it looks like Serena will not get an easy win in this match. I think it will be 3 set match with a TB in second set, hard to pick the winner for me or take an over just because there can be any result. No bet. Good luck today people! :hope

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Yesterday should have been fill your boots day but I missed out badly in truth by not backing Federer. Still a bit annoyed at that but fortunately Ferrer and Tsonga did the business whilst Mayer just fell short of the handicap. Looks like a good day for everyone though, and yesterday takes me to +27.10 for the tournament. Taking a few today, including some interest in the doubles which I like to get involved in around about now in the slams. Will start with the women's matches first though... Angelique Kerber vs Agnieszka Radwanska- Over 22.5 games- Evens Ladbrokes- (4/10) Surprised to see such high odds for the overs between these two given the fact that the all 4 matches have gone the distance to 3 sets which shows how close the matches between these two girls are. This match gives both players a chance to reach their maiden grand slam final so although both will be up for this match, I'd expect nerves to play a part in this match at some point which should mean this one is pretty close. Kerber showed signs of choking again against Lisicki but managed to pull through just about which will have given her confidence whilst Radwanska will have been glad to cope with a hard hitting Kirilenko which prepares her well for this one. The thing with the Pole is that despite not possessing any real weapons, she is a brick wall from the back of the court, and the only way you are going to beat her is to hit through her. Now Kerber can certainly do that, but I'm still not convinced that she can sustain hitting winner after winner for a prolonged period. She may well win this in the end although I'd personally say this is a 50/50 match but with nerves likely to be evident on both sides of the net, I fancy this one to be really tight so the overs for me here. Serena Williams vs Victoria Azarenka- Over 20.5 games- 8/11 Ladbrokes- (4/10) Taking the slightly lower game market in this one at the sacrifice of a lower price. Originally, I was always going to look to back Williams with the handicap but the fact the played an epic doubles match yesterday that went deep into the third and then another doubles match later that evening has put me off that a bit. Looking at the H2H, it's hard to see Azarenka troubling the American but she's played some really good stuff over the past couple of weeks and is finding her length perfectly on her ground strokes which she'll need to do today as Williams will punish any short balls. Serena still hasn't looked anywhere near her best to me and despite seeing off Kvitova comfortably enough, Azarenka's length on her strokes will cause Williams more problems and she should be able to move the American around more. Azarenka has managed to push her at the Australian Open before and with Williams perhaps feeling the doubles match yesterday, she may not be at 100% here and I think Azarenka is playing well enough to keep this close and cover the overs. Ivan Dodig/Marcelo Melo to beat Jurgen Melzer/Philipp Petzschner- 6/4 Bet365- (3/10) I can't be having these odds considering what happened yesterday. If anyone doesn't know, Melzer and Petzschner played a marathon 5 set match which they just about came through but the fact the match lasted over 4 hours tells its own story so I can't imagine fatigue won't be a problem for them today. We only have to think about the state Cilic was in a couple of days ago against Murray to show how hard it is to play another 5 set match just days after an epic match. Now of course the difference is that this is doubles and it's not quite as physical but Cilic had a day off whereas these guys don't which I see as a huge problem. The thing you have to do in men's doubles is hold serve and with all the serving and bending down at the net which Melzer and Petzschner had to do yesterday, their backs cannot be in the best of shapes and that will be a problem when they serve. The Dodig/Melo pairing have done really well this year. They've already made the final in Memphis, narrowly losing to Nestor/Mirnyi and the quarters at the French just a few weeks back and they come into this one off the back of a superb win against Paes/Stepanek as well as a day off so they will be full of confidence and far the fresher team. I just don't get how they can be such a big price given the efforts of their opponents yesterday and I'm more than happy to back them here. Mikhail Kukushkin/Yaroslava Shvedova to beat Paul Hanley/Alla Kudryavtseva- 5/6 Bet365- (3/10) Personally I'd have the Kukushkin team as favourites here as in my eyes they are the better doubles team. The thing to look for with mixed doubles is the two women involved really. The men won't be broken very often, if ever as they will always be able to get out of trouble by serving to the opposing woman so what you want to look for is the serving capabilities of the women and Shvedova's serve is far better than Kudryavtseva's (takes me 5 minutes just to spell that name correctly) Shvedova is just generally the better player and has already had success in the doubles in SW19 in winning the women's doubles with Vania King before so she certainly knows how to play doubles as well as singles where she wasn't far from beating Serena. Both teams defeated some good doubles teams in the previous round but given that the more talented woman lies with Kukushkin, I'll back them to win this one. Raquel Kops-Jones/Abigail Spears to beat Serena/Venus Williams- 4/1 Bet365- (2/10) You've got to be sh*tting me with these odds and I really can't let them slide past me. The Williams sisters are extremely lucky to still be in the draw after they were in serious trouble against Kirilenko/Petrova yesterday but they just about managed to fight back with some big serving. What I can't ignore is Serena's fitness here though. Basically, she played over 2 and a half hours in that match against Kirilenko/Petrova, then the Williams sisters had to play another doubles match last night just to catch up with the draw and she'll have to play this doubles match after she's faced Azarenka in the semis of the singles. Now even for the fittest player on the tour, that's a tough ask, let alone Serena who's fitness is always a concern. I'm not convinced she'll be 100% fit for the singles match, but given there's a chance she'll have to play a possible 3 sets today before maybe an hours rest ahead of the doubles seriously rings alarm bells for me. Add to that, it's not as though the sisters are up against a really poor doubles team. The pairing of Kops-Jones/Spears have already made the final in Doha this year, as well as Brisbane and prepared well for Wimbledon by reaching the semis on grass in Birmingham ahead of the slam so they can clearly play. This price just looks way too heavily based on reputation alone and not taking into consideration the time Serena is going to be spending on court at at these odds, they are just too good for me to turn down a small punt at them.

______________________________________________________________________________ Event: WTA Wimbledon Time: 15:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Kerber A. - Radwanska A. (over 24) @2.39 Pinnacle Bet: 4/10 Comment: Really great match coming on first semifinals. Both girls looks good this season, both playing great on grass where Kerber is 9/1 this season and 22/12 in career and Radwanska with 5/1 this season and 32/12 in career. Both playing theyr best tennis on fast courts, so i'm expecting a long battle for a place in grand finals. This girls plays 3rd time (not counting resignation match in 2008 Berlin tournament) and all matches went into 3rd set, all of them was playd on fast hard courts with 2 to 1 Kerber lead. All those matches ended with atleast 27 games, so i'm expecting there 3 set match again. The smart thing of this bet is that over 2.5 sets bookies give us max 2.25 odds, so as I expecting 3st match i'm sure this total must go over if so, even more, this total can be over in two sets also if there will bet two games over 10.5 like 7:5 7:6 or 7:6 7:6 leaving 7:5 7:5 for a void. So have a nice day with tennis, should be nice day :cigar ______________________________________________________________________________ Did long research on other semifinal match between half men Serena Williams and Azarenka match, but didn't found any bet i can write up. Aniway it looks like Serena will not get an easy win in this match. I think it will be 3 set match with a TB in second set, hard to pick the winner for me or take an over just because there can be any result. No bet. Good luck today people! :hope
Down to +39.34 units, still great match it was. Almoste perfect guess on second match, it was not 3 set match, but it was TB in second set haha, not frequent guest in womens tennis...

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Back Andy Murray (-3.5) to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga for a 3/10 stake at 1.86 with Pinnacle Think Murray should win this and win it well. He has been through much more than Tsonga, who has not beaten anyone that great really and has serious issues on return. The Frenchman will come under a bit of pressure with his serve this time around, he is not going to fire through Murray like he did against Kohli and Fish. Fancy Murray really, Tsonga would need to find some magic to beat him this time around. For the full preview click here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murray-vs-tsonga-betting--andy-murray-can-get-the-prestigious-grand-slam-final-spot--

Re: Wimbledon 2012 One for me in the men's semis ... - Novak Djokovic -3.5 games v Roger Federer @ 1.89 with panbet (10/10) Sorry, this handicap is way too low. Remember Roland Garros? Djokovic spanked Federer then and to be honest, I see a repeat on the cards, I really do. Federer's not in the same league as Nole right now. In Slam conditions, he can't live with Djokovic's attack and he doesn't have the weapons to break through his defence. Yes, Roger was dominant over Youzhny. But he's always dominant over the Russian. That's just a natural phenomenon. The dropped sets to Malisse and Benneteau are more worrying. Djokovic has been brutally efficient in the last two rounds. Troicki and Mayer were disposed of clinically. He's just too good in almost every department. Now he's the top dog. Federer may be better on grass than other surfaces but it's not enough. His level is too far below Djokovic's. The Serb will need to underperform to lose and there's no real sign of that happening. First meeting for these guys at SW19 but it's Djokovic's to lose. Thought the handicap would be higher. -3.5 is criminally low. It's a must-bet for me. :hope

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Think my doubles stint in SW19 is over after the dismal results of today. :lol I'm exhausted so can't really string more than a couple of sentences together right now so what I'll do is write a quick couple of lines about my bets for the semis and then I'll expand on them in further detail once I've woken up tomorrow. First max bet for me of the tournament though tomorrow... Novak Djokovic (-3.5 games) to beat Roger Federer- 5/6 William Hill- (10/10) Novak Djokovic (-5.5 games) to beat Roger Federer- 7/4 Ladbrokes- (4/10) I really can't see past the Serb in this one. He's completely owned Federer of late and despite the scoreline flattering Federer in the quarters, Youzhny is virtually the bend over boy for Roger so you can't read too much into that result. Djokovic hammered Federer in the French without actually playing too well, especially on his own serve and the Serb is just a level or two above Roger right now. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Under 19.5 games- 5/6 Boylesports- (5/10) Was originally going to back Murray on the handicap but I prefer this bet. It covers a lot more than just the handicap, as it would cover a 3 set Tsonga win, (extremely unlikely) and a tight Murray win really. Even if the Frenchman won a tie break and lost another, he could still fall short of this target. I do expect Murray to win pretty comfortably in the end as I haven't been as impressed as I have been in the past with Tsonga and I expect Murray to dispatch of him and set up a final with Djokovic.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 C'mon people, make more bets on Djokovic so I can go other way off the crowd with higher odds lol! It's ridiculous how easy you give Novak the win, he's surely would run around the court trying to take ball over the net, and he will not win if Federer will serve just like he's serving last two matches. Federer is not that guy to be beatup on grass that easy how you dreaming like now, it's not a poor Mayer, Troicki or Stepanek. He will give a fight for sure, and it's not more than 50/50 tomorow - give some respect to 6 time Wimbledon champion. It's can be last real chance to win this tournament for Roger, so i think he will give all what he can tomorow, so will wait for you guys to up those odds to take more value. Don't forget to feed bookies tomorow, also Murray - Tsonga battle looks like can go to couple of TB and even to 5 set game maybe....