1p to a million in 28 steps

samslunch

In just 28 steps we could be millionaires, how simple does that sound. Starting with just 1p doubled every time 28 times to be exact. I think it's just over a million by £320 I got this system from Stuart Goldsmith. I've had this small golden coloured A6 booklet for over 10 years. I've been doing the horse racing for about 8 years, losing many times, but like with the light bulb, was it Thomas Edison that kept trying like a 10.000 times, and he wouldn't give up till he had found a way. I'm not interested in horse racing as such, I'm more interested in winning, and what I have found is the most simplistic way to make alot of money........so now is the time to go public with this system. I will put up 2 or 3 races a day, completely free of charge for you to test my system as well, just to see how well you get on. I will do a before and after the race, I can positively say I win every first race every day so far, so bring on tomorrow's races. I have also got the documented the results for over 4 weeks. Like I said every first race i put money on I win.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps

In just 28 steps we could be millionaires, how simple does that sound. Starting with just 1p doubled every time 28 times to be exact.
If you double up every time, then it will only take 27 bets. I guess that means you can take a day off at some point.
like with the light bulb, was it Thomas Edison that kept trying like a 10.000 times, and he wouldn't give up till he had found a way.
No. I'm fairly confident that Thomas Edison didn't have 10,000 attempts at inventing the light bulb.
I will put up 2 or 3 races a day, completely free of charge
The "free of charge" goes without saying. We wouldn't allow it on here otherwise. Samslunch, just a word of warning. If you make grandiose and over-the-top claims about your system, then I'm not going to ridicule you, but I'm pretty sure others will, unless/until you deliver. We're all a bit bored with supposedly failsafe get rich quick schemes. We're all grown-up enough to know that's not what betting is about. But good luck. :hope

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps So first off who is martin gale. I can say positively 100% first race wins so far. Here ls this weeks: [TABLE=width: 1]

[TR] [TD] Date [/TD] [TD] Where [/TD] [TD] Time [/TD] [TD] Won [/TD] [TD] Profit [/TD] [TD] Total Profit [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Tuesday 20th March [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] 2.30 [/TD] [TD] Yes [/TD] [TD] 10.67 [/TD] [TD] 1010.67 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Wednesday 21st March [/TD] [TD] Hereford [/TD] [TD] 2.30 [/TD] [TD] Yes [/TD] [TD] 7.61 [/TD] [TD] 1018.12 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Thursday 22nd March [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] Yes [/TD] [TD] 9.13 [/TD] [TD] 1027.25 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Friday 23rd March [/TD] [TD] Sedgefield [/TD] [TD] 2.20 [/TD] [TD] Yes [/TD] [TD] 5.06 [/TD] [TD] 1032.31 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Saturday 24th March [/TD] [TD] Newbury [/TD] [TD] 2.05 [/TD] [TD] Yes [/TD] [TD] 5.56 [/TD] [TD] 1037.87 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Saturday 24th March [/TD] [TD] Newbury [/TD] [TD] 2.40 [/TD] [TD] Yes [/TD] [TD] No bet [/TD] [TD] No bet [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Now we have that out of the way: Todays Races.. Hexham 2.10 Towcaster 2.25 Dutch the 2 Faves. if the first race losses then double up on the 2 faves second race. And if you win the first race STOP. If this seems to technical or your at work we offer the chance of doing it for you completely free of charge.

In just 28 steps we could be millionaires, how simple does that sound. Starting with just 1p doubled every time 28 times to be exact. I think it's just over a million by £320 I got this system from Stuart Goldsmith. I've had this small golden coloured A6 booklet for over 10 years.
Do you mean this one.... capturerje.jpg On the 22/4/12 I think step 28 £655,360 - £1,310,720 might be a tad difficult to get liquidity on BF in the 2.00 novice hurdle @ Stratford but good luck ;) :ok

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps Thats the one, I knew someone would have the little golden nugget!!! Slowly does it, i'm on step 17 i think 320 - 640. Today i won 12.50 so i hit the 500 mark!!! so right now i'm on 1505.56 with the 1000 bank. Slowly does it!!! Today was the hexham and towcastor, both races won, 2nd fave 1st race but the odds were so bad it wasn't a viable race, so a no bet. And then 1st fave on the second race. Won 12.50.

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps This should be called a mixture. There's far too many pieces to this jigsaw to be able to keep track of it properly. Start on Saturday, then show winners from Tuesday onwards, then we're on step 17. Title says 1p to a million then we're on 1505.56. Is it pennies, pounds or what exactly? :eyes

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps Sorry, but no winners count if they are posted here after the event took place.

So first off who is martin gale. I can say positively 100% first race wins so far. Here ls this weeks: [TABLE=width: 1] [TR] [TD] Date[/TD] [TD] Where[/TD] [TD] Time [/TD] [TD] Won[/TD] [TD] Profit[/TD] [TD] Total Profit[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Tuesday 20th March[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD] 2.30[/TD] [TD] Yes[/TD] [TD] 10.67[/TD] [TD] 1010.67[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Wednesday 21st March[/TD] [TD] Hereford[/TD] [TD] 2.30[/TD] [TD] Yes[/TD] [TD] 7.61[/TD] [TD] 1018.12[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Thursday 22nd March[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD] Yes[/TD] [TD] 9.13[/TD] [TD] 1027.25[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Friday 23rd March[/TD] [TD] Sedgefield[/TD] [TD] 2.20[/TD] [TD] Yes[/TD] [TD] 5.06[/TD] [TD] 1032.31[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Saturday 24th March[/TD] [TD] Newbury[/TD] [TD] 2.05[/TD] [TD] Yes[/TD] [TD] 5.56[/TD] [TD] 1037.87[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Saturday 24th March[/TD] [TD] Newbury[/TD] [TD] 2.40[/TD] [TD] Yes[/TD] [TD] No bet[/TD] [TD] No bet[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Now we have that out of the way: Todays Races.. Hexham 2.10 Towcaster 2.25 Dutch the 2 Faves. if the first race losses then double up on the 2 faves second race. And if you win the first race STOP. If this seems to technical or your at work we offer the chance of doing it for you completely free of charge.
So the only 2 picks that stand are your 2.10 and 2.15 picks, the rest is completely irrelevant. This hunt is certainly nowhere near step 17. Remember unless it's posted here before the event, it doesn't count. Anyone can make up claptrap afterward, and fake a screenshot if needed. Good luck with the rest of the hunt though, from step 2 (or is it still step 1?) onward. :hope

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps The results above were just this week. I only found this forum yesterday afternoon, I started documenting the races I bet on, on the 5th March. I have bet on 18 -20 races so far, without a loss. The system is still in it's infancy. I plan on putting up my staking plan soon as I can. So 2 races tomorrow: Towcaster 3.30 & Lingfield 3.45 Please do the same thing as I said on a previous thread or above Skittle it is pounds, but I put £1000 in the betting bank to start with. So I have won £505 in 20 days. I hope I have answered your queries to the best of my abilities. Debate: Should I put my tips into a different thread or keep them in this thread? Keep smiling.

Now we have that out of the way: Todays Races.. Hexham 2.10 Towcaster 2.25 Dutch the 2 Faves. if the first race losses then double up on the 2 faves second race. And if you win the first race STOP. If this seems to technical or your at work we offer the chance of doing it for you completely free of charge.
Who is this ​we?

The results above were just this week. I only found this forum yesterday afternoon, I started documenting the races I bet on, on the 5th March. I have bet on 18 -20 races so far, without a loss. The system is still in it's infancy. I plan on putting up my staking plan soon as I can. So 2 races tomorrow: Towcaster 3.30 & Lingfield 3.45 Please do the same thing as I said on a previous thread or above Skittle it is pounds, but I put £1000 in the betting bank to start with. So I have won £505 in 20 days. I hope I have answered your queries to the best of my abilities. Debate: Should I put my tips into a different thread or keep them in this thread? Keep smiling.
Im confused :L I thought you were doing 1p to 1million, Yet you put £1000 in to start with? and youve won 18-20 races this week and youve made £505? Something dosnt seem correct :L Care to explain or am I being Dumb?

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps I'm not promoting anything, just documenting my tips and winnings. Like I said i only found this forum 2 days ago Mixmaster this is no joke. This we is my dad and I. We are thinking about setting up a Tipster Service, but that won't be till I have a full year documentation an every race I place a bet on wins first time. So be gratefull your actually getting these cordeagra tips free. The £1000 betting bank is my safety net. Thats why I'm on step 17 - the £320-£640. I do small bets a day that all build up to hopefully a much larger pot of taxfree cash. There are races everyday, and i pick the right ones that win 1st Fave / 2nd Fave. I hit the £500 pound mark yesterday. This week, well last week now, I won every race first time, I have had 18-20 races so far in total.

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps Ok sorry, but this is a joke. People should be 'grateful' for your tips which so far equate to "dutching the 2 favs"? How can that even be considered a tip? In a volatile market such as horse racing the favourite could change between several runners in as little as 10 minutes before the off, so what are your selections? What if there are three favourites? Is it based on the SP fave? And if so how are you dutching without knowing the odds prior to placing the bet? It involves no thought whatsoever to just tell someone to back the favourite. I wish you the best of luck, you'll need it!

Ok sorry, but this is a joke. People should be 'grateful' for your tips which so far equate to "dutching the 2 favs"? How can that even be considered a tip? In a volatile market such as horse racing the favourite could change between several runners in as little as 10 minutes before the off, so what are your selections? What if there are three favourites? Is it based on the SP fave? And if so how are you dutching without knowing the odds prior to placing the bet? It involves no thought whatsoever to just tell someone to back the favourite. I wish you the best of luck, you'll need it!
Well mix master looks like a have a hell of a lot of luck on my side, as both came in 1st fave. I won't say anymore about my system, I will just put up my tips for the day. Woohoo!!!!

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps Still don't understand where we are going with this one......think its a martingale! If you are continuing to post your tips can you post the amount on each horse. I presume tomorrows tips are bet on the fav. in each of the three races.. how much on each horse.

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps yeah on the two faves, if there are 3 faves, i don't bet at all. I do it on a profit basis, not liability, so i don't actually know the stakes i put on, unless it's like the other day when i would have only won £5 for a £100 bet, that would have been plain stupid. but it still came in on the 1st or second fave. Bet on the first race, if it wins you stop, as you have made your % profit for the day. Yeah it's more or less the same thing as martin gale, but i received the booklet from stuart goldsmith, and that is my staking plan. but i only put on small bets to build it up to the next step.

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps I didnt really have a staking plan as such, but now that i do below i thank you for making me sort one out As with the staking plan, we start on 5 profit, and double it. week after week So £5 Profit. Next day £5......so on. The next week, 10.00.....Next week, £20...............................Now this will be my new stacking plan from now on. So the first week, profit of £5, Next week 10.00. I will keep refining it till it's perfect, and change the staking plan to my liking as and when, also it means that i'm building my bank slowly but surely into a pot of gold I actually put the bets on 1-2 minutes before the race starts, so i know for sure who will be the first and second fave.

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps So lets make this clear, as i understand it you are dutching the first and second favourite in the first race at Hereford (2.20) to win a fiver profit if either wins? If it wins you stop for the day, if it doesn't you go on to the next race and do the same but have to win an extra £5 from your losses in the first race, and so on. Its nothing like a Martingale, its just a simple loss recovery plan, but a very cautious one at that by dutching fav's in maiden or novice races (i imagine thats what your doing). You will win as long as you have enough money to chase a losing run which will happen at some point.:ok

So lets make this clear, as i understand it you are dutching the first and second favourite in the first race at Hereford (2.20) to win a fiver profit if either wins? If it wins you stop for the day, if it doesn't you go on to the next race and do the same but have to win an extra £5 from your losses in the first race, and so on. Its nothing like a Martingale, its just a simple loss recovery plan, but a very cautious one at that by dutching fav's in maiden or novice races (i imagine thats what your doing). You will win as long as you have enough money to chase a losing run which will happen at some point.:ok
Thank you for explaining it better than me. Exactly how it's done

I actually put the bets on 1-2 minutes before the race starts, so i know for sure who will be the first and second fave.
Mmm, the first one today could be interesting. Around 7 mins to the off and it's by no means clear which will be second fav between Constant Contact and Tuscan Gold. Of course, the beauty of doing a thread like this is that if they are around the same price near the off, you could always claim that you didn't put the bet on if one of them didn't win, and claim that you had put it on if one of them did win. All a bit too vague for my liking.