1p to a million in 28 steps

samslunch

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps

It's a gold mine!!! £20,000 sent to your Bank account, Sam.....give me a shout in a few weeks if you hit a bad run and need some more! Cheers! TQM
The First fave came in, but i was looking after my niece, so couldn't do the bet, I will only be able to do it properly when i get back to england from my hols, the website is almost done though, so i'm quite chuffed about that.

Both can be true and both are true!! With the euro's, are you going to send me them or will it be by bank transfer.
I'll send them, here ya go [ATTACH=CONFIG]2227[/ATTACH] €500 should be enough for 10 lots of €50 investment, so as I am a generous sort the next 9 who post up can be in on this chance of a lifetime with me. On me :ok TQM, have you already sent your funds to him? If not, you can be in with me. Roll up guys, it's a no-lose scenario :cheers

post-26844-14429283837335_thumb.jpg

TQM, have you already sent your funds to him? If not, you can be in with me. Roll up guys, it's a no-lose scenario :cheers
Samba, Do one!!! I'm sharing this with NO-ONE.......it's all mine! In fact, Sam, how much for me to buy the Web site off you? TQM

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps Going to send you £50 but I still don't know how the system works. We are going to dutch the first and second fav in the first race.. to win £5 Y or N If it wins we don't bet for the rest of the day. Y or N if it loses we dutch the next two favs and try to win £10 Y or N We carry on doing this for how long, when do we increase the stake or the amount we want to win. Where does the 1p come into play .

It's a gold mine!!! £20,000 sent to your Bank account, Sam.....give me a shout in a few weeks if you hit a bad run and need some more! Cheers! TQM
You can actually pay by card with paypal, if your not a member of paypal.

Going to send you £50 but I still don't know how the system works. We are going to dutch the first and second fav in the first race.. to win £5 Y or N If it wins we don't bet for the rest of the day. Y or N if it loses we dutch the next two favs and try to win £10 Y or N We carry on doing this for how long, when do we increase the stake or the amount we want to win. So sorry bout the babysitting thing. I was also working on the site, that is piecing together nicely. I am deadly serious when it comes to winning tax free cash everyday!! Where does the 1p come into play .
T Yes to all questions. The first week we start with a profit of £5 The week after we profit £10, the week after that we profit £20 and the week afterthat we profit £40 Then we start over again with a fiver etc..... I will do it for 3-6 months.Maybe longer. All year round as long as i've got my laptop and an internet connection. So sorry bout the babysitting thing. I was also working on the site, that is piecing together nicely. I am deadly serious when it comes to winning tax free cash everyday!!

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps Ok its about time we put an end to this aweful thread. Either you tell us which horses your backing or we close the thread. The thread is pointless without selections. Please go read the rules of the forum.

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps Too be on honest, I think you should close this thread, cause none of you understand the logic of the system in place. The point being i win every race, and if i don't win the first race i win the second race, you see, i do the horses cause i have a genuine system that wins, that has taken me 8 years to perfect. So the plan of the horses is to win money, tax free money, or am i wrong on that one too.

• so before you close this thread. Here are the rules...
  • From April 3rd I am going to post my daily predictions, minimum 2 a day, on my site before 11am daily, FREE for 10 days. Everyone can then verify as true. Then I am going to charge 20 pounds a week up front into my Private Membership PayPal account. Members can either use their own systems, or adopt my own. I will simply provide the winning races, we will also have the option of me doing the races for you. We launch the Membership Site on April 14th, so watch this space for 10 days of FREE predictions from April 3. Good luck! You can private mail me anytime at