1p to a million in 28 steps

samslunch

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps

Mmm, the first one today could be interesting. Around 7 mins to the off and it's by no means clear which will be second fav between Constant Contact and Tuscan Gold. Of course, the beauty of doing a thread like this is that if they are around the same price near the off, you could always claim that you didn't put the bet on if one of them didn't win, and claim that you had put it on if one of them did win. All a bit too vague for my liking.
Truth is the way forward. I wanted to share this with other people for so long. It was abit shaky towards the end of the race, the odds fluctuated so much between cc and tuscan gold, but stick to the system.

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps The point I'm making is that if you're around a computer (which you obviously are today) then it would be helpful if you posted what you were on before the off. As I said, if first or second fav lost, it would be quite simple to come on here and say that two horses were joint favs two mins before the off so you didn't put the bet on. No matter how close to the race you try to get on, you there will eventually be a time when prices move so that the first two in the betting at two mins before the off, don't end up being first and second fav when the stalls open.

..............or you could politely ask for a screenshot as some other people on here post up the odd one now and then.
How would that help? So if the fav wins and the chap posts up a screenshot. If the fav and second fav don't win, he can just say he didn't put a bet on because there was no clear second fav. He can't post a screenshot proving that he hasn't put a bet on can he?

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps i checked the odds on willhill, just before the off and they were the first fave and cc. they were like that for at least a minute to the off. Besides it takes to much time to put them on here first. Betfair was going for the cc long before i checked on will hilll

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps Gordon Bennett, the race is over and samslunch has already stated which horse he has backed so a shot of the bet clears everything up. Like I said before, some of us do post up now and then to avoid any such questions along the way.

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps Gorden Bennett indeed. I'm not talking about a problem with that particular race, I was using the example of the prices of the second and third fav being close to show that the first and second fav just before the off are not always going to be the ones that are returned first and second fav when the race ends. I know this thread is only a glory hunt but it it is to have any credibility, how can if just be a case of believing whatever the poster tells you? God Almighty:\

Shoulda Woulda Coulda!!! I can put the bets on' date=' if you want me too???[/quote'] That would be great - thanks:cheers As this "system" is guaranteed to win, could you just take my stake out of my winnings at the end and send me the profit? It seems silly for me to send you cash just for you to send it back to me later. Thanks

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps I'm still non the wiser as to how this whole thing is meant to work. so start from the beginning to explain what you are trying to do here. so if someone wanted to start this from 1p how much bank would they need and how would they bet and when would they move onto 2p bets. my first view is that this was a double up glory hunt getting odds of evens or better and putting all your money in on each step. so 1p turns to 2p then you double up again to 4p and so on till you hit 1million or you lose it all then you start from 1p again, so each try only cost 1p. but with no explanation of whats happening that i understood and the talk of martingale system starting from 1p then the amount of bets it would take to double your bank to then double your stake to then complete every stage is mind boggling (all depending on the bank but im guessing even for 1p the bank should be big to counter a long run of losers) I personally HATE any staking plan that needs an aggressive recovery of losses to make a profit as in the long run you will lose. so can you or someone please explain this system into something i can understand.

Re: 1p to a million in 28 steps I thought billyhills summed it up fairly well; =============================================== So lets make this clear, as i understand it you are dutching the first and second favourite in the first race at Hereford (2.20) to win a fiver profit if either wins? If it wins you stop for the day, if it doesn't you go on to the next race and do the same but have to win an extra £5 from your losses in the first race, and so on. Its nothing like a Martingale, its just a simple loss recovery plan, but a very cautious one at that by dutching fav's in maiden or novice races (i imagine thats what your doing). You will win as long as you have enough money to chase a losing run which will happen at some point.

I thought billyhills summed it up fairly well; =============================================== So lets make this clear, as i understand it you are dutching the first and second favourite in the first race at Hereford (2.20) to win a fiver profit if either wins? If it wins you stop for the day, if it doesn't you go on to the next race and do the same but have to win an extra £5 from your losses in the first race, and so on. Its nothing like a Martingale, its just a simple loss recovery plan, but a very cautious one at that by dutching fav's in maiden or novice races (i imagine thats what your doing). You will win as long as you have enough money to chase a losing run which will happen at some point.
ok. so what happens in the third race? lets say you dutch the first two runner and to make it simple the odds are evens. so you bet £5 to get a profit of £5 if that looses you then up your target to £10 so at evens you would bet £10 to win £10 so if that bet looses what is your next stake if the odds are even. £20 would be the next stake in martingale so what would the stake be in this one. i feel like an idiot that i dont get this. i dont know if it was not explained very well or if its explained and i cannot see it. kinda starting to bug me that i still have no clue of this staking plan

I dont have time to put the bets on. how much do I need to send you?
Hey, if anyone of you want me to put bets on for you just send me £50 each person, and it will be like a pool. My paypal username is samslunch. And we will start next monday. We will do like a month by month type of thing, that doesnt mean you have to pay me month by month. Just the results month by month. So it will start on Sunday April 1st. On to today Lingfield 2.30 Taunton 2.40 Ludlow 2.50

Wow, this looks like the best thread here! £50 will be on it's way to you as soon as I can get onto paypal. I'm just licking my windows ATM and then have to send money to a Nigerian prince online, who's also gonna give me a whack of money! Finally I can resign from work :bignana

I don't have Paypal... :sad Can I send you by Moneybookers, please, please, samslunch, please, don't let me miss this opportunity of my lifetime!!!! :hope
I am sorry I do not have money bookers account. maybe through google if you have a google account. Pay to adamhill91@**********. Not sure if it will work or not!!

Thanks Sam. It really is nice of you to go through all that trouble for nothing. The internet is so full of spammers and scammers - it's nice to come across such a decent bloke for a change:ok
I'm doing it myelf, I may as well do it for other people too. Just noticed above the email is gmail. And with the £50 each it will build up into a nice little pot over a period of say 3 months or 6 months that we can all profit from. I will document all the results on here, with the amount won, on each race.