SUPREME NOVICES RATINGS

this race is notoriously difficult to weigh up due to the lightening pace and improvement of the young horses .one thing can be sure ...it is usualyy run on a par with the champion hurdle time wise (roughly around 90) so you need a real speedster to win this race : cinders and ashes 78 darlan 76 steps to freedom 76 montbazon 74 prospect wells 74 the bookies have this race sewn up tighter than a ducks backside ,they dont want leave themselves open to an horrendous caneing on the first race .darlan will be popular with many and he has the nescessary speed to win this race with improvement but the even more flighty pace may expose his jumping further?any of the others have equally lively chances with prospect wells probably the best value at present as his form prior to his problems would give him sound chances in this and trainer reports in fine nick so one to watch but overall i like the look of CINDERS AND ASHES who is actually quite hard to assess as he has done most of his recent work on heavy but adjusted times are showing he possesses a lot of speed and undoubted stamina so quite an all rounder .he wont be stopping on the hill and with the irish record he seems as good a bet as any but wide open race and many others in with chances ....but what ever wins will need to clock around 88 so not everyone can do that and 5 places with some bookie offers !!!!

Re: SUPREME NOVICES RATINGS

this race is notoriously difficult to weigh up due to the lightening pace and improvement of the young horses .one thing can be sure ...it is usualyy run on a par with the champion hurdle time wise (roughly around 90) so you need a real speedster to win this race : cinders and ashes 78 darlan 76 steps to freedom 76 montbazon 74 prospect wells 74 the bookies have this race sewn up tighter than a ducks backside ,they dont want leave themselves open to an horrendous caneing on the first race .darlan will be popular with many and he has the nescessary speed to win this race with improvement but the even more flighty pace may expose his jumping further?any of the others have equally lively chances with prospect wells probably the best value at present as his form prior to his problems would give him sound chances in this and trainer reports in fine nick so one to watch but overall i like the look of CINDERS AND ASHES who is actually quite hard to assess as he has done most of his recent work on heavy but adjusted times are showing he possesses a lot of speed and undoubted stamina so quite an all rounder .he wont be stopping on the hill and with the irish record he seems as good a bet as any but wide open race and many others in with chances ....but what ever wins will need to clock around 88 so not everyone can do that and 5 places with some bookie offers !!!!
first and 2nd rated finished 1st and 2nd!!! smashed it !!!! ...powered up the hill ..... the huge double on rock on ruby is on now !!!!1 ....cmon lad lets do it ....lol(and getting paid at 10/1 !!!)

just worked out i'll win around 45pts more if rock on rubyplaces in the champion hurdle and a staggering 650 pts if he wins!!!!1(faints ) ....now im crapping !! ...lol thanks trotter ......i love having a shot at big wins and my recent ones have gone down so im due one ....surely ....please?
Taking that then? :loon :cheers

Re: SUPREME NOVICES RATINGS cheers ./....me ,the kids and my mate were all bouncing off the walls 2 out shouting at the telly and he looked like he was fading near the end but pulled it out .......wow ........i havent even bothered to work the bet out yet but its gonna be close to 1000pts return with the first one included .......just amazing ....days like tthis dont come along often ..........party time tonight!!!:):):):):)

cheers ./....me ' date='the kids and my mate were all bouncing off the walls 2 out shouting at the telly and he looked like he was fading near the end but pulled it out .......wow ........i havent even bothered to work the bet out yet but its gonna be close to 1000pts return with the first one included .......just amazing ....days like tthis dont come along often ..........party time tonight!!!:):):):):)[/quote'] You told the wife??!?!! ;) Well done mate - enjoy it and don't be giving it back anytime soon!

Re: SUPREME NOVICES RATINGS 1pt =1/100th of my betting bank (varies ) but at present is 1pound 82p (1.82) so return =1849.12 in real money . kids have had 50 quid each for toys r us ....lol ,missus had 100 .00 for some new clothes (so shes happy ) .....and im off to the pub ......cheers ....will probably just watch rest of meeting now ....may try and post more races in morning .....hope you all get lucky