** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Next PL 10$ Tourney?

Darlo Fan 1

Hey Guys, Missed the other tourny's but I am available to play tomorrow (Saturday 29th Jan) from 7pm onwards (what time is the Man Utd match on?). Anybody interested for tomorrow or is it a bit short notice? If not then is there any chance of arranging the next one for midweek or a week on Saturday? Come on Billy, help me out! :) Thanks.

Re: Next PL 10$ Tourney? All right Darlo Hows it going man...unlucky you missed the last one but nevermind we are having plenty more im sure. I dont think we will be having a tourney tomorrow as usually there is a bit of notice but I think we are hoping to hold one midweek/on another day apart from sunday at some point as obviously some people have been unable to play so far. The problem is that no matter what day we choose someone is unfortunately alienated but we will see.... What sites are you playing on anyway Darlo? I take it you are enjoying online poker then :ok Jez

Re: Next PL 10$ Tourney? Hey Jez, I have started playing on Paraside Poker since I watched the first PL tourney on there. It wouldnt let me chat at the time, I assume thats because I wasnt registered or anything. Its a good setup though and it allows a minimum deposit of $10 which isnt too bad cos most others are £10 and it soon mounts up when the addiction sets in!! Also have sites @ Betfair (seem to be of a better standard for some reason!! :lol) and BlueSq which I like. I have been playing since the end of 2003 actually but still havnt quite mastered it. I am usually patient and try to play with good hands only but when I do play I tend to get sucked in and go "all in" which is a common fault! I took my last $2 to $24 on paradise the other week but got carried away and lost it all. Looking forward to a PL tourney though, at least I know you people will respect my money :lol I am free to play most days apart from Sundays where I like to get very drunk, and Mondays when I play football.

Re: Next PL 10$ Tourney? Hi Darlo, its seems ages since i heard from you. As Jezza said we have to give at least 48hrs notice to book the table but i'm open minded about when we play. We could try a midweek one, what about a Wed/Thur night. Thursday may be better as no footy to distract folk. See ya later

Re: Next PL 10$ Tourney? Thursday could be a good night Billy as you say as it`s generally quieter sporting wise. Is there any chance of making the start time 8`ish as 7pm is too early for me but I`d love to get invloved. It`s not a problem if the general concensus is for a 7pm start but if it`s a week night then maybe some folks will appreciate the later start if they`ve been at work all day. Just a thought mate.