Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Very tough card this week. William Hill opened up UCD @3.5 earlier in the week, which I thought looked big. Dundalk were 2nd best last week against Drogheda, even when Drogs went down to 9. But the 3.5 is long gone so no play there for me. Tempted to opposed Derry as not convinced by them yet. But Cork haven't shown much to trust them either. I quite like goals in the UCD v Drogheda game, with neither convincing at the back. But I agree with Mc Nasara that Drogheda are the more likely winners, and so rather than take the over 2.5 @2.1, I will take over 1.5 team goals for Drogheda @2.7 instead. I think there will be draws this week, and may do a speculative combo bet of stalemates @ Derry & Bohs, along with Mervue, Longford & Finn Harps in Div one. Will decide later, for now: 2pts Over 1.5 Drogheda team goals @2.7 - Sportingbet :hope

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Dundalk -v- UCD Tonight's game will be a tight one. Dundalk are a poor team this year and will look to play a cautious game tonight, while UCD will need to match their efforts if they are to have any opportunity in Dundalk. However I believe UCD will be a match for Dundalk, as they are a good organised team, and Martin Russell will have them better prepared after the humiliating defeat against Bray last Friday night, having been 2-1 up too. I anticipate a low scoring game, and a good opportunity for UCD to get a result too. Under 2.5 goals @ 1.69 odds with betfair (2 units) UCD +0.5AH @ 1.55 odds with betfair (1 unit)

Very tough card this week. William Hill opened up UCD @3.5 earlier in the week, which I thought looked big. Dundalk were 2nd best last week against Drogheda, even when Drogs went down to 9. But the 3.5 is long gone so no play there for me. Tempted to opposed Derry as not convinced by them yet. But Cork haven't shown much to trust them either. I quite like goals in the UCD v Drogheda game, with neither convincing at the back. But I agree with Mc Nasara that Drogheda are the more likely winners, and so rather than take the over 2.5 @2.1, I will take over 1.5 team goals for Drogheda @2.7 instead. I think there will be draws this week, and may do a speculative combo bet of stalemates @ Derry & Bohs, along with Mervue, Longford & Finn Harps in Div one. Will decide later, for now: 2pts Over 1.5 Drogheda team goals @2.7 - Sportingbet :hope
FT 2-4 Bet Won +3.4pts

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Early one for me this week, as would be suprised to see the prices last. Sligo host Dundalk on Saturday night, where they are a best priced 1.28 to win, and 1.75 on the -1EH. Dundalk got their first win of the season last weekend at home to UCD. But is was a poor game by all accounts, and to date they have played mainly the worst teams in the division. The only time they played one of the better teams, they were soundly put in their place 2-0 at home to St Pats. Sligo have been doing just enough, winning 3 games by the odd goal, and drawing 1-1 away at Shels. However they do have plenty of attacking options, and with Danny North starting to look more settled, I am fairly confident they will find the net at least twice at home to Dundalk. Sportingbet are offering 1.66 on +1.5 Sligo Team Goals, and when you compare that against 1.75 for a -1EH, then there is definite value imo. Also, the over 2.5 team goals at 3.3 warrants an interest imo. 5pts Over 1.5 Sligo Team Goals @1.66 - Sportingbet 1pt Over 2.5 Sligo Team Goals @3.3 - Sportingbet :hope

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Derry City v Cork City Game with the longest distance between two teams in the league (the meeting of the last two champions of the First Division). Home team is favorite, but due to some of their absences no bet for me, especially after bad luck for Cork City in the last round. Dundalk v UCD The Lilywhites are favorites because they are playing on their artificial pitch, but they still haven't scored this season, so no bet. Shamrock Rovers v Shelbourne Dublin derby of teams that play very well recently, again no bet. Monaghan Utd v Sligo Rovers Sligo scored 4 goals in the last three away games in Monaghan, but the Magic Mons played good at the start of the season. Bray Wanderers v Drogheda Utd As I said before start of the season, home team could be disappointed this season, and on the other hand Drogs could be a pleasant surprise. ...I only found value in last match, Drogs DNB 1.80 nordicbet 6/10 and Drogs @2.66 5dimes 4/10
4:2 for Drogs :cigar

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shamrock Rovers v Bohemians (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cork City FC v Bray Wanderers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Drogheda United v Derry City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] UCD v Monaghan United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shelbourne FC v St. Patrick's Athletic (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.74 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 31 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sligo Rovers v Dundalk (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

I think you would be right there. I expect a fairly comfortable Sligo win myself, very possibly to nil. But don't see any value in the prices there. Am waiting for team news, but had to make my play on the goals bets above. Since been cut 1.66 > 1.53 & 3.3 > 2.85.

Shamrock V Bohemians. Shamrock -1.5. (4 points @ 2.17 Pinnacle, 2.1 Bet365, 10 Bet.) It was a bit of a shame Shelbourne had their keeper sent-off so early in their 4-0 loss at Shamrock as it means less can be learnt from the game as a whole. However, with Brennan dropping back at full-back and Greene coming in gives Shamrock an extra threat. They’re not quite at their best, but 7 goals in two home games is hard to ignore. Last season 8/10 home games against bottom-half finishers were won by 2 goals or more. Bohemians looked very short of confidence going forward against St. Patrick’s and it’s now 4 league games without a goal (and 1 in 7 including cup games) and it’s hard to see them scoring here. This should be one-way traffic and a comfortable home win.
You obviously know this league fairly well, so I hesitate to comment. But I believe this is a Dublin derby - does that increase Bohemians chances? And I think they drew a few weeks ago in a cup game (although that may have been with second-choice players). According to these stats, there's only been one goal in it in the last 5 league meetings - http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/03/30/ireland-republic/premier-league/shamrock-rovers-football-club/bohemian-football-club/1240525/head2head/

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Hi Louis, Thanks for question. Correct in that it's a derby but is Bohs' second in 6 days and third of the season so far (already played Shelbourne and St. Pat's). Don't know what impact that has on their chances but they did seem nervous on Sunday but whether that was due to derby, being live on rte (as is Friday's game) or being on a bad run is difficult to say. The reason I didn't consider previous games is that Bohs have had so many changes- only 2 of their starting eleven on Sunday were at the club last year and this current line-up is much weaker. Here's extratime's preview for their season http://extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/7489/ In the cup game Shamrock made 10 changes only keeping the keeper from the league games either side. From that line-up I'd only expect the same keeper Jannson and Greene and Turner (injured in 1st half in that cup game) to play on Friday. Hope that helps, Vipers

Suggested Bets: Shamrock V Bohemians. Shamrock -1.5. (4 points @ 2.17 Pinnacle, 2.1 Bet365, 10 Bet.) It was a bit of a shame Shelbourne had their keeper sent-off so early in their 4-0 loss at Shamrock as it means less can be learnt from the game as a whole. However, with Brennan dropping back at full-back and Greene coming in gives Shamrock an extra threat. They’re not quite at their best, but 7 goals in two home games is hard to ignore. Last season 8/10 home games against bottom-half finishers were won by 2 goals or more. Bohemians looked very short of confidence going forward against St. Patrick’s and it’s now 4 league games without a goal (and 1 in 7 including cup games) and it’s hard to see them scoring here. This should be one-way traffic and a comfortable home win.
I did consider Shams as well Vipers. Sportingbet were going 1.72 on over 1.5 team goals, and 3.5 on over 2.5 goals team goals. I actually had them in my bet slip to double up with the Sligo goals (4 doubles), but dropped them at the last minute. What put me off is that while Bohs have obviously been woeful going forward, they did hold both Derry & Sligo to 1-0 on the road this season. In the Derry game they were very much holding their own until being reduced to ten men, while against Sligo they were relatively solid as well. The Cork v Bray overs is on my shortlist, will most likely follow you on that. Slightly off topic, I read on foot.ie that Daryl Horgan was 50/1 for first scorer in the Cork game last week, with Ladbrokes. He started and hit the woodwork at 0-0. Moral of the story is that it seems that some bookies aren'y very clued into the players involved - might be worth keeping an eye on especially in the early weeks. Doubt he will be the same price this week against that Bray defence :p

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 I did consider Shams as well Vipers. Sportingbet were going 1.72 on over 1.5 team goals, and 3.5 on over 2.5 goals team goals. I actually had them in my bet slip to double up with the Sligo goals (4 doubles), but dropped them at the last minute. What put me off is that while Bohs have obviously been woeful going forward, they did hold both Derry & Sligo to 1-0 on the road this season. In the Derry game they were very much holding their own until being reduced to ten men, while against Sligo they were relatively solid as well. Good point Kiddo- they certainly haven't conceded many and do look solid. I'm going with it largely because of Shams at Tallaght and if they (Bohs) can't get out then thinking they'll get broken down. If the balls in and around the box for any amount of time then Twigg in particular won't miss some of the chances like Pat's did. I can't see them scoring (unless from a set-piece) and would expect Shams to be able to get a couple. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out. Slightly off topic, I read on foot.ie that Daryl Horgan was 50/1 for first scorer in the Cork game last week, with Ladbrokes. He started and hit the woodwork at 0-0. Moral of the story is that it seems that some bookies aren'y very clued into the players involved - might be worth keeping an eye on especially in the early weeks. Doubt he will be the same price this week against that Bray defence :p Thanks for that- hadn't been something I'd really looked at. There doesn't seem to be prices up yet but will check again tomorrow. Any other thoughts on the weekend ahead?

Hi Louis, Thanks for question. Correct in that it's a derby but is Bohs' second in 6 days and third of the season so far (already played Shelbourne and St. Pat's). Don't know what impact that has on their chances but they did seem nervous on Sunday but whether that was due to derby, being live on rte (as is Friday's game) or being on a bad run is difficult to say. The reason I didn't consider previous games is that Bohs have had so many changes- only 2 of their starting eleven on Sunday were at the club last year and this current line-up is much weaker. Here's extratime's preview for their season http://extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/7489/ In the cup game Shamrock made 10 changes only keeping the keeper from the league games either side. From that line-up I'd only expect the same keeper Jannson and Greene and Turner (injured in 1st half in that cup game) to play on Friday. Hope that helps, Vipers
While Shamrock Rovers are obviously the better team, odds of 11.0 on Bohemians seem too long for a local derby with a history of narrow wins and draws. In derby games, I've noticed the pressure is often on the home team, with the away side raising their game. So, I'm not surprised that Bohemian lost and drew their two home derby games, but wouldn't be too surprised if they got a draw or a narrow defeat here. I think this is the biggest Dublin derby isn't it? It looks as though Shamrock Rovers should be clear favourites, but odds of 11.0 just seem too long to me.

I did consider Shams as well Vipers. Sportingbet were going 1.72 on over 1.5 team goals' date= and 3.5 on over 2.5 goals team goals. I actually had them in my bet slip to double up with the Sligo goals (4 doubles), but dropped them at the last minute. What put me off is that while Bohs have obviously been woeful going forward, they did hold both Derry & Sligo to 1-0 on the road this season. In the Derry game they were very much holding their own until being reduced to ten men, while against Sligo they were relatively solid as well. Good point Kiddo- they certainly haven't conceded many and do look solid. I'm going with it largely because of Shams at Tallaght and if they (Bohs) can't get out then thinking they'll get broken down. If the balls in and around the box for any amount of time then Twigg in particular won't miss some of the chances like Pat's did. I can't see them scoring (unless from a set-piece) and would expect Shams to be able to get a couple. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out. Slightly off topic, I read on foot.ie that Daryl Horgan was 50/1 for first scorer in the Cork game last week, with Ladbrokes. He started and hit the woodwork at 0-0. Moral of the story is that it seems that some bookies aren'y very clued into the players involved - might be worth keeping an eye on especially in the early weeks. Doubt he will be the same price this week against that Bray defence :p
Thanks for that- hadn't been something I'd really looked at. There doesn't seem to be prices up yet but will check again tomorrow. Any other thoughts on the weekend ahead? Not too much pal. I think Drogheda will put it up to Derry, but was hoping Derry would be odds on. May play BTTS there, will wait for team news first. Ladbrokes first goalscorer odds are out. Horgan is 33/1 and that seems huge against a very leaky Bray defence. Horgan scored first in the on Monday, and has been impressing everyone on Leeside o far. With 1/3 odds for first 3, this looks a cracking bet to me and I have had more than I would normally have on such a market. 1pt EW Daryl Horgan First Goalscorer - Cork v Bray Wanderers @ 33/1 - Ladbrokes :hope Have to go out now but must look through the other matches later on for any similar value.

Ladbrokes first goalscorer odds are out. Horgan is 33/1 and that seems huge against a very leaky Bray defence. Horgan scored first in the cup on Monday, and has been impressing everyone on Leeside so far. With 1/3 odds for first 3, this looks a cracking bet to me and I have had more than I would normally have on such a market. 1pt EW Daryl Horgan First Goalscorer - Cork v Bray Wanderers @ 33/1 - Ladbrokes :hope Have to go out now but must look through the other matches later on for any similar value.
Bray will also miss Mitchell tomorrow, which augers well for goals. Powers only go 7/1 on Horgan, and 5/2 anytime scorer. Makes the 33/1 all the more appealing. May also be worth looking at Cillian Morrison to notch for UCD against Monaghan. He hit 4 against Waterford in the cup on Monday. Not a definite starter, but if he does he is 8/1 with Ladbrokes. Only 5/1 with Powers.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Yes nice spot on Horgan. (I'm wondering if Ladbrokes have mixed up their Horgan's as Neal is 33/1 with PP.) Might be interested in Rusk for UCD (3 in 3 and seems to be involved a lot) e/w at 7. Think there's a good chance of usual suspects of Twigg (Shams) and North (Sligo) but will sleep on whether there's value in them. Also considering Lynch for Sligo at slightly bigger odds- has one and gone close quite a few times. Expecting the goals at one end certainly narrows the options. Alas unable to find a market on which Bray defender will be sent off this week. I think Drogheda will put it up to Derry, but was hoping Derry would be odds on. May play BTTS there, will wait for team news first. Not sure I'd want to be against Derry- lots of changes and are settling pretty well now considering and have only conceded 1 in 4. (Hynes is doubtful for Drogs- has played up on his own in both home games IIRC.)

Yes nice spot on Horgan. (I'm wondering if Ladbrokes have mixed up their Horgan's as Neal is 33/1 with PP.) Might be interested in Rusk for UCD (3 in 3 and seems to be involved a lot) e/w at 7. Think there's a good chance of usual suspects of Twigg (Shams) and North (Sligo) but will sleep on whether there's value in them. Also considering Lynch for Sligo at slightly bigger odds- has one and gone close quite a few times. Expecting the goals at one end certainly narrows the options. Alas unable to find a market on which Bray defender will be sent off this week. I think Drogheda will put it up to Derry, but was hoping Derry would be odds on. May play BTTS there, will wait for team news first. Not sure I'd want to be against Derry- lots of changes and are settling pretty well now considering and have only conceded 1 in 4. (Hynes is doubtful for Drogs- has played up on his own in both home games IIRC.)
Yeah re: the first goalscorers, not a market I normally play as bookies margins are huge. Horgan just a wrong price imo. Re: Drogheda v Derry, I see that Mc Laughlin is a doubt for Derry. Significantly reduces their goal threat, and on top of what you say, I will probably give it a miss. Having backed Horgan now, think I may give the overs a skip in that game as don't want to be over exposed. Will probably be my lot this week as won't be around tomorrow when the line-ups are confirmed.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 No time for detailed reasoning, but I see a lot of goals tonight so I've found two value game at local. It is about rivals that started season in a similar way, so I expect an open attacking games because they still aren't under pressure. The Candystripes and Drogs are the favorites, but I'm not attracted to their winning, because I expect that its opponents score at least one goal. So both teams to score and over 2,5 in both games with low stake this round. Good luck folks ;) Drogheda United vs Derry City @2.60 3/10 UCD vs Monaghan Utd @2.70 2/10

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Shelbourne -v- St. Patricks Athletic Shelbourne +0.5AH / lay of St. Patricks Athletic, available at around 1.6 odds on betfair Great odds on this match for a home double chance. This is a big Dublin derby once again. (almost one every week at this stage!) Shelbourne are without their keeper Delaney, who was sent off after 3 mins -v- Shamrock Rovers last week. This is the only concern with this bet - otherwise I am confident Shelbourne will not lose this game. There is too much pride at stake. St Pats still do not convince me under their new manager, and Shels have great firepower up front in Phil Hughes - something I believe St Pats do not possess. Shels are a very combative team and will definitely look to improve upon their dismal result last weekend. Great value on this bet.

No time for detailed reasoning, but I see a lot of goals tonight so I've found two value game at local. It is about rivals that started season in a similar way, so I expect an open attacking games because they still aren't under pressure. The Candystripes and Drogs are the favorites, but I'm not attracted to their winning, because I expect that its opponents score at least one goal. So both teams to score and over 2,5 in both games with low stake this round. Good luck folks ;) Drogheda United 2:0 Derry City @2.60 3/10 UCD 3:2 Monaghan Utd @2.70 2/10
Derry were disappointed :\

Bray will also miss Mitchell tomorrow, which augers well for goals. Powers only go 7/1 on Horgan, and 5/2 anytime scorer. Makes the 33/1 all the more appealing. May also be worth looking at Cillian Morrison to notch for UCD against Monaghan. He hit 4 against Waterford in the cup on Monday. Not a definite starter, but if he does he is 8/1 with Ladbrokes. Only 5/1 with Powers.
Bet Lost -2pts Well we got the price, Horgan just didn't read the script. Would very happily take 33/1 on Horgan every week. A bullet dodged by the Ladbrokes odds compiler. On a positive note, I would of had the same stake on overs in the game so would of lost anyway. Drogheda did a number on Derry. Bohs proved again that they can defend, will be interesting when they have to come out and play at home to Cork next week.

Early one for me this week, as would be suprised to see the prices last. Sligo host Dundalk on Saturday night, where they are a best priced 1.28 to win, and 1.75 on the -1EH. Dundalk got their first win of the season last weekend at home to UCD. But is was a poor game by all accounts, and to date they have played mainly the worst teams in the division. The only time they played one of the better teams, they were soundly put in their place 2-0 at home to St Pats. Sligo have been doing just enough, winning 3 games by the odd goal, and drawing 1-1 away at Shels. However they do have plenty of attacking options, and with Danny North starting to look more settled, I am fairly confident they will find the net at least twice at home to Dundalk. Sportingbet are offering 1.66 on +1.5 Sligo Team Goals, and when you compare that against 1.75 for a -1EH, then there is definite value imo. Also, the over 2.5 team goals at 3.3 warrants an interest imo. 5pts Over 1.5 Sligo Team Goals @1.66 - Sportingbet 1pt Over 2.5 Sligo Team Goals @3.3 - Sportingbet :hope
FT 3-0 +5.63pts Not a great performance from Sligo by all accounts, but got there in the end with North grabbing 2. So far so good this season.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Some early prices out. Bohemians V Cork City Powers go 2.625 your pick with these two, which looks about right to me. However Hills go 3.3 on Bohs, and if you combine that with the 3.2 on the draw with Ladbrokes, you can achieve nearly 2.27 on Bohs DNB. Ok Bohs have yet to score in 5 games this season, but they have played the top 4 in the league, 3 of them on the road. In their other game, according to reports they bossed Shels at home, but were mugged twice on the break. The concern is that their confidence is very low. Cork have had a poor start themselves, and while their 1-1 at home to the champs was fairly impressive, a 1-1 at home to Bray and a 1-0 defeat away at UCD are far from that. Very tempted to take the DNB at 2.27, with Powers only going 1.83 either team. Any opinions??

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St. Patrick's Athletic v Shamrock Rovers (19:05 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bohemians v Cork City FC (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bray Wanderers v Sligo Rovers (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derry City v UCD (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dundalk v Shelbourne FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Monaghan United v Drogheda United (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]