** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Quiet in here lately. Few bets for me, but not much time. Shamrock Rovers dropped their first points at home last week, but by all accounts should of been out the gap by halftime, and played some decent football. As I mentioned the other week, UCD will let you play, and so I see plenty of joy here for Shams. They have scored 16 in 5 in Tallaght so far. 3pts Sham Rovers Team Goals over 2.5 @2.3 - Sportingbet 1pt Sham Rovers Team Goals over 3.5 @4.75 - Sportingbet Derry City have a long list of missings for the visit of Pats, including Patterson & McEleny. Their home results have been disappointing, and I seen enough of the Pats v Sligo game last week to think that Pats have more than enough to win there. However given Pats fondness of draws on the road, will keep that onside. 3pts Pats DNB @1.7875* - Combination of 2.6 St Pats (Corals) & Draw @3.2 (Boyles) :hope
Much like Pats the other week, Shams had plenty of chances, but didn't take enough. When they were 2 up after 39 mins, I expected to be collecting. Pats did the business though and are starting to look like a very decent outfit. With doubts about Sligo's small squad, and Shams looking vunerable defensively, it may not be the 2 horse race most expected. -1.6375pts for the week On a seperate note, worrying news (if true) from Shels v Mons. Wouldn't of taken much on a market like "a penalty in the match" to set alarm bells ringing....... http://www.extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/8003/betting-allegation-overshadows-league-clash/

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was earlier tonight in Serbia!!! see you with complete analysis next time :cigar Bray 2:1 Bohs 2-3 goals @1.90 low stake :clap Shels 2:1 Mons 3-5 goals @2.30 low stake :clap Derry 0:2 Pats DNB Pats @1.75 high stake :clap Cork 3:2 Dundalk home win @1.60 medium stake :clap Drogs 1:3 Sligo both to score @1.80 medium stake :clap Shamrock 2:2 UCD @1.80 medium stake ****** Paul O'Conor in 90+2' for all green and big money :puke:puke
Very well done mate, and unlucky!! :clap

On a seperate note, worrying news (if true) from Shels v Mons. Wouldn't of taken much on a market like "a penalty in the match" to set alarm bells ringing....... http://www.extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/8003/betting-allegation-overshadows-league-clash/
Unfortunately I believe there is a genuine issue of match fixing in League of Ireland football, and that it will become a bigger issue unless it is addressed correctly. Last year Sheriff FC -v- Shelbourne FAI Cup game was quite obviously fixed. I received information before the game that Sheriff would win the game. Shelbourne went ahead, but ended up losing the game. The odds available on Paddy Power that day were normal, but the outcome of the game was weird, considering the stature of both clubs and how dominant Shels were last season. I've heard other stories at lower levels in non-league Irish football too. It's very worrying to hear this story from last Friday, and also worrying that it involved Shels again. But this is a symptom of the role betting companies and gambling in general is now having upon the sport - being a much bigger role than a few years ago. By the way - brilliant predictions McNasara!

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 11 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bohemians v Drogheda United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dundalk v Bray Wanderers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.56 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St. Patrick's Athletic v Cork City FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] UCD v Shelbourne FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 12 May 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sligo Rovers v Shamrock Rovers (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 St. Patricks Athletic -v- Cork City Both teams to score = yes @ evens with Paddy Power. St. Patricks Athletic are on fire, but Cork City are now finding form and have some very dangerous players in their team. I think the outcome of this game is a hard one to call too, but St. Patricks Athletic are 2/3 favourites for a reason given their form and the way they are playing. That said, I don't believe it's the line to bet on. Cork are good enough to get a goal tonight. Davin O'Neill is a good goalscorer and they will be confident having scored 3 last Friday at home, which saw them win their second consecutive game.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Evening all. Tonight has a few games that I'm taking an interest in. Here are my thoughts: Bohs v Drogs My thoughts on this one are summed up my Drogs manaer Mick Cooke pre-match comments: “We came up against the best team in the league last week and it was clear from the game why they are the best team. Having said that, we were without three of our best players and that certainly affected us. “This week we face Bohemians who are going through a tough time, similar to what we were going through last season, but they have done well in more recent weeks and I feel they will give us a tough game on their home turf. “We had 21 players training on Tuesday and I will be making some changes from last week to keep everyone on their toes. The priority for us now is to get back on a winning streak.” Bohs are reported to have played better than their result against Bray suggested. However, they are a young side and are missing a few experienced players, like captain Owen Heary tonight. Drogs stand a better chance that 3.0 on offer so I'm taking that. Pick: Drogs. 9/10 @ 3.0. Pats v Cork The danger with Pats is that they are too fancy and not direct enough. However, City's defence is not overly strong and as Pats are generally strong all over the park I fancy them to comfortably get the better of Cork in this one. UCD v Shels UCD looked to be playing well but up to now not got the results to show for their play. At 3.3 I am happy to take a chance that that might change tonight. Shels, from what I have seen of them this season, are lightweight enough. UCD have a few attaching players who are give them the quality to edge them out here. Pick: Treble Drogs Pats UCD 3/10 @ 14.5 Airtricity Ac: +13 Staked: 70 GL!

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Sligo Rovers -v- Shelbourne My pick: Sligo -1 AH @ 1.9 odds with bet365 (3/10 units) Tonight sees Sligo Rovers the league leaders up against Shelbourne. Sligo had a great win last week against defending champions Shamrock Rovers. I watched this game and Sligo were absolutely rampant, winning the game 3-0. They go into tonight's game full of confidence and still unbeaten all season. They are looking very strong this season, especially because Danny North is banging in the goals. He has scored 11 goals from 10 games. Shels have won two games on the trot, beating Monaghan at home and UCD away last week. The UCD victory was a good one, while the Monaghan one was expected. Tonight however, they will need a special performance to be able to halt Sligo playing. Sligo are likely to be without Ndo, who is a great player for them, however he is too old now. Even when he went off last weekend, they looked better and they certainly have more than capable players to beat Shels tonight. I have no nesitations about this bet. Shels might score, and have the players to do so, but I think Sligo can win this game, hopefully by two goals. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Injuries & suspensions Bohemians v Sligo Rovers Bohemians: Corcoran, Mulcahy (both doubtful), O’Connor, Harney, McNulty, Heary, Byrne Sligo Rovers: Boco, Keane, Ndo, Davoren Bray Wanderers v UCD Bray Wanderers: - UCD: Rusk, O'Connor, Nangle (all doubtful), Barron, Mulhall, Morrison, Russell

• 3 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn] Thursday 21 June 2012 [/TH] [TH] Home [/TH] [TH] Draw [/TH] [TH] Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD] maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shelbourne FC v Shamrock Rovers (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn] Friday 22 June 2012 [/TH] [TH] Home [/TH] [TH] Draw [/TH] [TH] Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD] maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cork City FC v Derry City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.86 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD] maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Drogheda United v Bray Wanderers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD] maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St. Patrick's Athletic v Bohemians (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD] maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] UCD v Dundalk (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.52 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn] Saturday 23 June 2012 [/TH] [TH] Home [/TH] [TH] Draw [/TH] [TH] Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD] maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sligo Rovers v Monaghan United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 We start again after a three-week break... I've had quite solid performance so far, just hope that I'll have enough time to continue the season... 26 bets / 17 winning stake 94 / return 129,8 profit 35,8 / yield > 38% meanwhile... > Pat Sullivan (defender who scored against Serbian Partizan last year) has re-joined Shamrock Rovers after the infamous episode in Australia. > Kevin O’Connor (midfielder and captain of English Conference side Worcester City) sign for Bray Wanderers. Are there any other news from the local punters? :cheers update: Monaghan United this morning announced via the clubs website that they have decided to pull out of the Airtricity Leauge. :$

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Shelbourne v Shamrock Rovers The Dublin derby is the only game being played a day earlier than other teams due a concert taking place just down the road at Croke Park. The Reds are better in mutual matches, but current champion was a convincing (4:0) in the first match this season (Shels played with ten players after only the fourth minute). The Hoops have only two points more, so the stakes are high for both teams. Old rivals have quite experienced players, but the quality is definitely on the away side (bearing in mind and return of Sullivan). Mathews (Shels coach) can't count on Cronin (reg mf) who is suspended, while Gorman (fw) is doubtful with an ankle injury. On the other hand, Rovers will be without suspended Brennan (reg mf) and Rice (reg mf), Kilduff (fw) is not fit yet. Tricky game, the first following the mid-season break. The Hoops are the favorites at Tolka Park (playing after five years), but I don't like their odds (see my ratings for all matches shortly). I'm taking two bets here... under 2,5 @1.78 Pinnacle medium stake X/2 @5.25 Unibet min stake

Shelbourne 2:3 (1:1) Shamrock Rovers under 2,5 @1.78 Pinnacle medium stake :( X/2 @5.25 Unibet min stake :clap
Very entertaining game at Tolka Park last night. Shels received another early red card (6th in 14 matches), so my under didn't have a good chance. But home team played a great game so they fought a tie at ht, while the Hoops were better at the end. Enough for high odds... :cigar:cigar

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Cork City v Derry City North vs south derby (the longest distance between two teams in the league). The Candystripes are four points clear and their away performance is the same as Cork's at Turner's Cross so far (two wins, two draws, two defeats). These teams are often played a draw in the past, but Derry won the first match this season (2:0, at home), as well as in the previous game in Cork (1:0, League Cup final last year). Under 2,5 goals was in last 13 mutual matches between these two teams in the south of Ireland. I really expect improved the Leesiders, especially in front of their fans, in the rest of the season. However, Dunne (Cork coach) will be without suspended Dunleavy (reg df) and injured Dan Murray (key df), good news is return of Danny Murphy (another reg df). Away coach Devine has even greater problems: Shane McEleney (df) and Molloy (reg mf) are banned, Derry (reg mf) and Farren (reg fw) are injured, while Greacen (df), McBride (df) and Higgins (reg mf) are doubtful. I see a fairly equal match, but a small advantage for Cork because home ground. Cork City DNB @1.96 unibet medium stake ------------------------------------------ St Patrick's Ath v Bohemians The second best defense against the second worst attack, another a Dublin derby at Richmond Park. The Saints showed great play so far, but too many draws (6 in 12 games) is distanced them from leading position. On the other hand, Bohs are decent considering the prediction before the start of the season. With Europe on the horizon for both of these sides, the next few weeks will be testing ones. There were seen only 6 goals in the last 7 games between these two, without goals this season. Rossiter (mf) is out for Pats, but Chambers (mf) is fit again. The Gypsies will be without only McMillan (key df) due to suspension. Although away side don't have injured players, although they've several former Pats players (including coach Gallaghan), I see Pats win. Home advantage, a better team with better coach, I feel celebration for Pats tonight. Pats -1 AH @2.39 pinnacle medium stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Drogheda Utd v Bray Wanderers Both teams play above expectations, but Drogs are in quite better situation. Home team is 3rd best attack and away are 4th best attack in the league. But defense makes a difference in favor of Drogs who are 5 points ahead. They won 1st game this season 4:2 at at the Carlisle Grounds. But Bray have won four of last five meetings at Hunky Dorys Park. Only important absence is Foley (reg mf) due to suspension for home team. Striker Byrne (the best player of the last month) will lead the Seagulls again, but I see Drogs as better team. Drogs -1 AH @3.00 pinnacle low stake BTS & over 2,5 @2.20 at local low stake ---------------------------------------- UCD v Dundalk Encounter between teams from the bottom of the table, where the Lilywhites have a slight advantage of two points and one match less than the Students. These two teams have the youngest players in the league so their variable results are not surprising. And their mutual results vary from year to year, but Dundalk is more successful recently (won 2:1 earlier this season). UCD will be without Barron (gk) and Rusk (key fw, topscorer) who are injured, while Ledwith (reg mf) is banned. Osbourne (df) and Burns (key df) return for Dundalk, but McDonnell (reg mf) and Rafter (reg fw, topscorer) are suspended. A very important game worth 6 points in this case, so I don't expect a completely open game with many goals. under 2,5 @1.99 188bet low stake

Cork City 2:2 Derry City Cork City DNB @1.96 unibet medium stake :) ------------------------------------------ St Patrick's Ath 2:1 Bohemians Pats -1 AH @2.39 pinnacle medium stake :)
The Rebels had one player more in the last half hour, but it just wasn't enough for the win against a great Patterson and the Candystripes in the the first half. Pats were much better rival at Richmond Park, but they've secured victory only in the 94th minute thanks to a double scorer Fagan.
Drogheda Utd 3:1 Bray Wanderers Drogs -1 AH @3.00 pinnacle low stake :clap BTS & over 2,5 @2.20 at local low stake :clap ---------------------------------------- UCD 1:1 Dundalk under 2,5 @1.99 188bet low stake :clap
Outcomes of these two games have been in my scenario, although I must admit that the weather conditions were on my side this time. 14th round summary - four winning, two void and one lost bet with a profit of nearly 15 units!!! I hope that someone followed this cause my idea with rating system, doesn't look bad for a start... :cigar:cigar:cigar

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 29 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bohemians v Shamrock Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.87 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bray Wanderers v Cork City FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derry City v Drogheda United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dundalk v Sligo Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.48 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St. Patrick's Athletic v Shelbourne FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.71 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Bohemians v Shamrock Rovers Northside v southside of Dublin, a big derby at Dalymount Park where is scored only six goals in the last six games of these two. One of the worst hosts (1-3-2) against one of the worst away team (2-2-2). Yet there have been only 8 goals in Bohs matches at home (the lowest in the league), while even 23 goals scored in Rovers away games (the highest in the league). Also, the difference in quality is evident as shown in the table position: home team is 5 points out of last place, away side is 5 points behind the leaders. Both clubs played the Dublin derbies in the last round as well. The Gypsies lost 2:1 at Richmond Park, while the Hoops were better against Shels, 3:2. While the current champion is passed into the League Cup semi-finals after a thrilling match against Pats three days ago. So this will be the third city derby for them in the last seven days. Captain (and assistant manager) Heary is still doubtful, Scully (fw) is banned but key defender McMillan returns for Bohs. Kilduff (fw) is injured, but Rice (reg mf) and Brennan (reg mf) are back for the Hoops. Shamrock didn't impress me, although they've two good results after the break. They are definitely a favorite here, but I expect strong resistance from home team. This derby is difficult to predict, especially as the better team is more tired. I'll try against all... Bohs +1 AH @1.55 bet365 medium stake *My ratings for the 15th round will be posted soon. ;)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Bray Wanderers v Cork City FC Both teams have the same number of points, 5 more than last placed team. Therefore this is an important game for both of them cause eventual winner makes running away as far away from the bottom. The Seagulls have two consecutive losses 1:3 (v Drogs, v Limerick), while the Rebels played a draw 2:2 against Derry last week. It is interesting to note number of goals in matches of these teams: in seven Wanderers home games scored 30 goals, while in seven Cork away games were scored only 11. In the first match this season were 1:1 in Cork. Sweeney (reg df) is doubtful for home team, and on the other hand Dan Murray (key df) is in doubt but good news for the Leesiders is return of Dunleavy (reg df) from the suspension, Horgan (df) and Kevin Murray (df) from injury, new signing McCarthy (mf) is also available. Goals were my first choice for this match, but I appreciate that overs or bts lost value. So I give an advantage to the Leesiders of whom expecting performance improvements, as I've said in the previous round. In doing so they had seven days off, which can't be said for home team. Cork City DNB @1.80 Stan James medium stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Derry City v Drogheda United Encounter between teams that are in a totally different mood. In fact, the Candystripes have missed the 2:0 lead in the first round after the break (game ended 2:2 in Cork), and then were convincingly defeated in Sligo 0:4 (League Cup game on Tuesday). In contrast to them, Drogs won versus Bray a week ago and were better after penalties in Louth derby (League Cup game against Dundalk on Monday). Guests are better placed with four points ahead of the northern Irishmen. Although clubs have players of similar quality, the difference is in the coaching area (Declan Devine is most inexperienced manager in the league while Mick Cooke's the oldest and most experienced league coach). These teams played a draw only twice in the last 16 mutual encounters (7-2-7). Drogs will play the next match yet for two weeks and Derry want to improve form in the first game at home after the break. Home duo of reg defenders Greacen and McBride is suspended, Molloy (reg mf), Derry (reg mf) and Farren (reg fw) are injured, while Morrison (mf) is doubtful. Sean Brennan (reg mf), Gannon (reg df) and Hand (mf) are all in doubt for away side. We can say that this is a small derby between teams from the top half of the table, so that both teams will be very motivated. Compared to last season, the Brandywell is not unconquerable fortress and Drogs are one of the best away team in league. And home side have many important absences. Out of it I conclude two bets. Drogs +1 AH @1.50 pinnacle high stake BTS @2.00 Stan James low stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 St Patricks Athletic v Shelbourne FC Another (the Red) Dublin derby among teams that have played city derby in the previous round. Both of them played very well, but had opposite results: Pats won and Shels lost. In doing so, home side played League Cup game against Shamrock (lost after penalties) three days ago. In the first match this season was 1:1 at Tolka Park (otherwise the Saints have not won the last 20 mutual duels versus Shelbourne). Shels are in mid table, while Pats are in 2nd place but have both Shamrock Rovers and Drogheda United chasing them, just a point behind. Home team have 2nd best league defense at home (four conceded goals) and away side have 2nd worst league attack (six scored goals) so that the match result will much depend on the mood of Shels top scorer, Hughes. On the other hand, Fagan is also in great shape (rested during the mid-week). Rossiter (mf) is out and J. Kelly (reg fw) is doubtful for host. Murphy (reg mf) is suspended and Cronin (reg mf) is doubtful for away team. Both teams have a chance to win but I think that win is more important for Pats, to raise confidence before a series of crucial games this season. Also they've a big motive to break negative tradition against their North Dublin rivals. Pats to nil @2.60 Paddy Power min stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Dundalk v Sligo Rovers It is very difficult to find a worthy bet here. The Lilywhites are only two points away from the bottom while Bit o'Red are the leaders. Rovers have lost only once in the last ten meetings against Dundalk, but their odds is not attractive to me. Home team played two draws 1:1 recently, while away side defeated Derry 4:0 in first game after break (three days ago). McDonnell (reg mf) and Rafter (reg fw, topscorer) are back in home squad, but McLaughlin (df) is out and Foran (reg df) is in doubt. Keane (reg df) and McGuinness (reg df) are both suspended for Sligo, and Quigley (fw, Dundalk player of the last year) is doubtful, but Ndo (reg mf) is fit again. It should be a trusted win for the guests, but due to their absences in defense I'll attempt with a higher odds. I hope that Dundalk will score at least one goal on their artificial pitch. BTS @2.50 William Hill low stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 This is take from the league of Ireland Blog. Ahead of their game with Sligo Rovers, Dundalk FC this afternoon released a statement which will worry alot of fans. The club have again outlined their serious financial position. The club also say that if they miss another weeks wages their players can look for other clubs. Here is the full statement This is an update from the board of Dundalk FC in regards to the severity of the financial position we currently find ourselves in. As the public are aware 5 weeks have now passed since we announced that we were unable to pay the players for one week of their wages at Dundalk FC. We did stress back at this time that Dundalk FC was in severe financial difficulties. It was also made clear at this time that anybody expressing an interest in regards to taking over Dundalk FC or who could be in a position to make a substantial contribution to help the club should contact the board directly. Today the club will meet with representatives of the DFC Trust for an exploratory discussion on a potential takeover. Apart from the Trust, we are very disappointed that no one, either directly or indirectly, has contacted us in this regard particularly when we are in a position when we need them most. People must be made aware that should the club not be in a position to pay another week’s wages to the players, resulting in a total of two weeks wages in arrears, that these players have the right to seek employment with other clubs. This undoubtedly may trigger our top players to leave voluntarily or other clubs knowing this situation will contact our top players with a view to taking them on with immediate effect. We have clear indications the latter will happen. If any group or individual wants to sponsor any particular player’s salary to the end of the season, this option is available and we can sit down and agree with the group/individual how this can be done. Since these financial situations have arisen we have initiated a number of fundraising programmes to generate money. Our Honorary Vice President and Supporter Donations programmes and letters have been sent out to over 700 people. To date 19 Supporters have donated €3,450 and the Honorary Vice President have taken in €2,500. The Board wish to acknowledge these receipts and are very appreciative to these people and other people who continue to contribute to the running of the club. However the reality is that if more people do not contribute we will be undoubtedly be fighting a relegation battle, or worse case, go out of existence. To give an example of how the financial difficulties have arisen we have outlined the following example; 2011 – Season Tickets & Net Gate Receipts after 11 League games = €157K 2012 – Season Tickets & Net Gate Receipts after 11 League games = €87K This is a difference of €70K year on year and does not include lost Merchandising Sales, Bar Income, Lotto Sales, Match Programmes Sales, and other match night revenue sales which are affected by reduced attendances and people coming to games. It also does not include any Setanta Cup gate receipt money and only compares league games. This example is only one of a number we could pick from where actual revenues are significantly below budget figures…..match sponsorship, pitch signs, lotto sales, pitch rental, to name a few are amongst others. In all of these matters we are continuing to work with the FAI in regards to the financial troubles and status of Dundalk FC and we will continue to keep them informed of any and all matters arising. Again we would appeal to the supporters and people of Dundalk that this is a very serious situation and to contact the board directly if you feel you or a group are in a position to take over the club or make a substantial financial contribution. Yours in Sport, Board of Dundalk FC Lets hope Dundalk FC can get their financial issues sorted out so we don't see another club disappear.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Bohemians -v- Shamrock Rovers Shamrock Rovers to win with betfair @ 1.86 (5/10 units) Tonight I can see Shamrock Rovers overcoming Bohemians in this Dublin derby. Shamrock Rovers come into this game on the back of a midweek penalties victory over St. Patricks Athletic in the EA Sports Cup.They were able to rest a few players in doing so, and tonight they have a strong team available to pick from. Bohemians are without Owen Heary and Pat Scully, but have Evan McMillan back from suspension. Bohemians will be up against it tonight, and although I do anticipate they will make it difficult for Shamrock Rovers, I don't believe they will be able to prevent them winning.

Bohemians 4:0 Shamrock Rovers Bohs +1 AH @1.55 bet365 medium stake :clap
Bray Wanderers 0:3 Cork City FC Cork City DNB @1.80 Stan James medium stake :clap
Derry City 0:3 Drogheda United Drogs +1 AH @1.50 pinnacle high stake :clap:clap BTS @2.00 Stan James low stake :(
St Patricks Athletic 1:0 Shelbourne FC Pats to nil @2.60 Paddy Power min stake :D
Dundalk 1:2 Sligo Rovers BTS @2.50 William Hill low stake :D:D
summary - five winning and one lost bet with 15 units profit... what to say, another superb irish week for me :cigar:beer:cigar:beer:cigar

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]UCD v Derry City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shelbourne FC v Dundalk (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 July 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sligo Rovers v Bray Wanderers (15:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shamrock Rovers v St. Patrick's Athletic (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.61 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cork City FC v Bohemians (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 UCD vs Derry City The Students have home advantage and they're more relaxed cause they haven't involved in previous round. Yet UCD is team with the youngest players in the league and a big disadvantage would be not playing of top scorer (Rusk is still injured). On the other hand, the Candystripes are in desperate shape and have enormous problems with absences of regular players. OK, Derry is a better team with the better record in recent meetings of these teams, but due to the latest team news their odds are not at all attractive to me. Perhaps the only value is under (2.5 or 3), but this is more than obvious first no bet LOI game for me after the break. Good luck who takes this match @10 :ok

Hi there, have started a new job and so have had no time to be studying LOI of late. But just to say it's been raining here in Dublin since this morning, and isn't expected to let up. Pitch conditions could be a factor to consider!!

Hi there' date=' have started a new job and so have had no time to be studying LOI of late. But just to say it's been raining here in Dublin since this morning, and isn't expected to let up. Pitch conditions could be a factor to consider!![/quote'] I was aware of it, but hopefully it will be a few goals in Drumcondra tonight. Anyway, thanks for confirmed information and I'll be glad if you activate again here, since it is not nice that I alone looting bookies lately. Regards to Dublin ;) Shelbourne FC vs Dundalk Both sides have lost against two the leading teams in the last round (tonight's rivals are teams that are in the worst form in the league). Shels have five points more and are favorites at their Tolka Park, despite everything and because of the great financial crisis in away side. However Shels had a game four days ago and it may be an advantage for more rested the Lilywhites. Midfielders Murphy and Clancy are suspended for home team, while several players are doubtful (including key defender Ryan). Danville (df) is out and Rafter (key fw) is in doubt for visitors. Expect open game where both teams are willing a victory. Weather conditions might not be suitable for it, but both sides have in-form strikers (Hughes v Griffin). In doing so, Shels start with new goalkeeper Bennion (from Monaghan) and both sides with 3-5-2 formation, so see goals for both teams. BTS @1.90 Stan James medium stake