** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

UCD 0:1 Derry City Perhaps the only value is under (2.5 or 3), but this is more than obvious first no bet LOI game for me after the break.
only one goal in fairly equal match... I missed good value bet :eyes
Shelbourne FC 4:0 Dundalk BTS @1.90 Stan James medium stake
Disastrous Dundalk!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Sligo Rovers vs Bray Wanderers Bit O' Red want victory in front of their fans in order to increase difference of points over the closest companions (Shamrock and Pats that will play a derby tomorrow) and to boost confidence before the upcoming tough games (away against Derry, EL away match in Slovakia). They won both games after the break (4:0 v Derry and 2:1 in Dundalk) and are conceded only three goals in seven games at the Showgrounds this season. Rovers have even 11 consecutive celebrations at home against Wanderers. Baraclough (Sligo coach) led three new players, but it is uncertain whether they will debut today. Anyhow, Keane (reg df) returns from suspension, but McGuinness (reg df) is doubtful. On the other hand, teh Seagulls are in desperate shape with all three lost games after the break (conceded three goals in each match). They're only five points away from the relegation play-off and their only ambitions are to avoid it, since are already knocked out cup competitions this season. Devlin (Bray coach) have two new players who could be in line to make their debut, but Houston (reg fw) is banned, while Webster (reg df) is in doubt. Another bad news for them is departure of young talent Sweeney (reg df) in Reading. All in all, the only chance for the guests is their top scorer, Byrne and a lot will depend on his mood. However, the fact is that they've the weakest defense in the league and this should be an easy task for leaders who have some great offensive players (North, Cretaro, Quigley, Ndo). Sligo -1 EH @1.90 Coral low stake Sligo score in both halves @2.00 Coral low stake Btw this match is live on RTE 2 and all transfer updates are here > http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/131296-LOI-transfers-Summer-2012 :ok

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Shamrock Rovers vs St Patricks Athletic Difficult time for the current champ and the best team in the league. Kenny (Shamrock coach) is under high pressure due to very poor defense of his team this season and he will likely be fired if suffers a failure in this one. Team is improved impression on Monday (won 4:2 versus Shels) after the disaster in the last round, 0:4 against fierce rivals Bohemians. The only good thing about them is record at Tallaght stadium (4-3-0). The Hoops lost in the first meeting against Pats this season (1:5 at Richmond Park), but they knocked out them from League Cup later (after penalties). They have no important absences, and some players who rested in less important game on Monday will start this match. The Saints are in great form after the break, but it should be noted that all matches played at home. After a essential and long-awaited victory against city rival Shelbourne, team beat Icelandic IBV in first leg of EL qualifications (1:0) three days ago. Pats are only team in the league without defeat outside their stadium (2-5-0) and this is a very important game for them to keep the title hopes. Fagan (key fw, topscorer), O’Brien (reg df) and Russell (reg mf) are doubtful, while Forrester (reg mf) is injured. New signing Flood (fw) is expected to start. The Dublin derby is very important for both sides. The Hoops are in must win situation, because if don't win coach will likely be fired and team will lose access to leading teams and forget the title. On the other hand, Pats look much better currently, but I'm concerned about a few key players with light injury and about stamina of other important players (this is the second massive game in four days for them). I was interested in Pats DNB, but nevertheless I give up on it. no bet

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Cork City FC vs Bohemians I lost my text for this match, and I don't have time to write again. Mainly, the Leesiders are in good shape and have no significant absences, except Purcell (reg fw) who returned in England after loan. But Bohs had game three days ago (dissapointing 0:0 at home versus Icelandic 2nd division team). In doing so they will be without several important players. Cork @2.13 pinnacle low stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 all three finished 1:1, no profit this time... :( [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derry City v Sligo Rovers (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bray Wanderers v Shelbourne FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dundalk v Shamrock Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bohemians v UCD (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.42 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St. Patrick's Athletic v Drogheda United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 derry will miss some key players, i will lay derry at 4 DERRY injured: rory pattersson, kevin deery, mark farren, barry molloy, stewaet greacen suspended: simon madden, stephen mclaughlin doubtful: none SLIGO injured: none suspended:danny north doubtful: none

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Injuries & suspensions Derry City v Sligo Rovers Derry City: Patterson (13/5), Deery (4/0), Farren (10/1), Molloy (11/0), Greacen (6/1), Madden (17/0), McLaughlin (16/7) Sligo Rovers: North (16/15) Dundalk FC v Shamrock Rovers Dundalk FC: Rafter, McDonald (both doubtful), Danville, Hanley, Thomas Shamrock Rovers: Greene, Gartland

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Derry v Rovers Normally a cagey affair between these two sides. Even when Rovers hammered them in the League Cup earlier this season it was scoreless at half time and Rovers have been a little goal-shy this season. With top scorer Danny North out injured this could be a problem. Derry are also without some key players and the stats show a lot of Derry games have been scoreless at half time this season. So 0-0 HT @ 2.62 with Betfair Dundalk v Shams Both sides in disarray at the moment but for different reasons. Stephen Kenny has lost much of the Shams support and maybe even the dressing room. Dundalk have parted company with their manager earlier in the week and will do well to see the season out. Sean McCaffrey was I understand much liked by the Dundalk squad so fresh from a 4-0 defeat at Shels, the ongoing wages crisis and loss of a popular manager the players mindset must be called into question. The only thing in Dundalk favour is plastic pitch. Shams to win easy. S Shams - 1.5 with Betfair. Bray v Shels 17 of the last 18 Bray home games have gone over 2.5 goals. O2.5 at 1.81 Betfair.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Dundalk vs Shamrock Rovers Both teams are in must win situation, although much better condition is in away side. The Lilywhites are in very difficult financial crisis, and the biggest consequence is departure of manager McCaffrey, for now. Also, their topscorer Rafter is doubtful. On the other hand, the Hoops have no important missings for this meeting. Their imperative is victory before first match of qualification for the Champions League on Tuesday. They going to win in order to improve mood and keep a job for coach Kenny. They won 6:0 in the first game against Dundalk earlier this season, now expect a similar scenario. I found great values in the neighborhood (at local)... Shamrock @1.60 high stake Shamrock -1 EH @2.60 medium stake ------------------------------------------- Bray Wanderers vs Shelbourne FC Both teams showed the best play after the break in the previous round. These two sides meet for the fifth time this season and there hasn’t been much between the teams in these games. Although the Seagulls have home advantage this time, they also have a few important absences: D. O'Connor (captain), Mitchell (reg df), Houston (reg fw) and Webster (reg df) are out. Shels missing Ryan (reg df) and Cronin (reg mf), but in my opinion they were more convincing recently because played solidly and in matches which they lost. Also see goals at the Carlisle Grounds, but Shels without defeat here (likely win) is more attractive to me. Again at local... Shelbourne DNB @1.60 medium stake ------------------------------------ Derry City vs Sligo Rovers The most interesting match this evening, the North West derby at the Brandywell in a live televised game. On the one hand, we have unpredictable the Candystripes with a lot absences yet (six first team players are out), and on the other hand we have the leaders Sligo Rovers without their key player this season, striker North (league topscorer is suspended). Large odds changes in favor of guests who will play the first European game next week. In last round they didn't impressed me, so I'll try against them tonight. Derry or draw @1.73 bet365 low stake

Dundalk vs Shamrock Rovers Shamrock @1.60 high stake :( Shamrock -1 EH @2.60 medium stake :( ------------------------------------------- Bray Wanderers vs Shelbourne FC Shelbourne DNB @1.60 medium stake :clap ------------------------------------ Derry City vs Sligo Rovers Derry or draw @1.73 bet365 low stake :(
The Hoops have ruined me tonight...

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shamrock Rovers v Bray Wanderers (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dundalk v Derry City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shelbourne FC v Drogheda United (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 22 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]UCD v St. Patrick's Athletic (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sligo Rovers v Cork City FC (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.56 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.8 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Shelbourne FC vs Drogheda United Two the best surprises of the season so far. Shels have 5 points less (and one game more), but here they've home advantage (Drogs didn't played at Tolka Park for last six years). In the first game between these two this season Drogs won 3:1 at home. Both teams are in great mood with two consecutive wins in the last time. Gronin (reg mf) is still out for Shels, while away side coming without Ryan Brennan (reg mf) and Gannon (reg df). I think that odds are set correctly and that this will be the most interesting match of the evening. BTS @1.73 Stan James medium stake Dundalk - Derry City is big no bet for me, cause Derry odds are a joke. On the other hand, the Hoops are favorite against the Seagulls but there is no value for sure.

Shelbourne FC 1:2 Drogheda United Two the best surprises of the season so far. Shels have 5 points less (and one game more), but here they've home advantage (Drogs didn't played at Tolka Park for last six years). In the first game between these two this season Drogs won 3:1 at home. Both teams are in great mood with two consecutive wins in the last time. Gronin (reg mf) is still out for Shels, while away side coming without Ryan Brennan (reg mf) and Gannon (reg df). I think that odds are set correctly and that this will be the most interesting match of the evening. BTS @1.73 Stan James medium stake :clap Dundalk - Derry City is big no bet for me, cause Derry odds are a joke. On the other hand, the Hoops are favorite against the Seagulls but there is no value for sure.
Favorites Derry and Shamrock winless :ok

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Sligo Rovers vs Cork City FC The last match of this round. It is important to to pay attention to fitness of these teams, in fact Sligo played in Slovakia on Thursday when they lost 1:3 even though they showed a good game. Previously they had a difficult away in Derry (2:1 win). On the other hand, this will be the first game for Cork after two weeks and that is their advantage here. Gaynor (reg fw) is in doubt, but another striker Quigley is fit again. Keane (reg df) and Davoren (reg df) are definitely out and it can cause trouble in their defense. The Leesiders also have problems with doubtful players, they're D. Horgan, O’Neill, Morrissey, Spillane and Murray - all regulars. I thought that Cork have value, but due to many doubtful important players waiting for the starting eleven before placing bet.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Ok, three of five starts tonight (Horgan, O'Neill and Spillane). Morrissey (reg mf) has not travelled due to the death of his brother Thomas and D. Murray (reg df, captain) is not fit yet. Worth risking for me, my friends! Cork City +1 @1.80 Panbet medium stake

Ok, three of five starts tonight (Horgan, O'Neill and Spillane). Morrissey (reg mf) has not travelled due to the death of his brother Thomas and D. Murray (reg df, captain) is not fit yet. Worth risking for me, my friends! Cork City +1 @1.80 Panbet medium stake :clap
2:2 :ok

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bohemians v Dundalk (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cork City FC v Shelbourne FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derry City v Shamrock Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Drogheda United v UCD (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St. Patrick's Athletic v Sligo Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 St Patrick's v Sligo has been postponed following Pats 2-1 extra-time win against Siroki Brijeg at Richmond Park, the Inchicore club now advance to face Hannover 96 next week. :notworthy No new date has yet been indicated for the postponed fixture.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Bohemians vs Dundalk The best home defense against the worst away defense at Dalymount Park. Bohs had the last game two weeks ago, when they beat UCD (1:0) at home. Before that they lost in Iceland and also ended short Euro tour, so they can fully concentrate on the domestic competition. They don't have important absences (only Scully suspended), but good news is the return of Mulcahy (key mf) and Corcoran (reg fw) from injuries. On the other side, it was very loudly with the Lilywhites lately. Financial considerations are a bit better now, but head coach and several regular players left the club. However they managed to take two points against Shamrock and Derry at home in last two games. Burns, Osbourne, McLaughlin (all reg df) are injured, while Walsh (reg mf) is doubtful. Also they won only twice in last 22 meetings with Bohs. Bohemians @1.80 at local medium stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Cork City vs Shelbourne Both of these clubs were promoted from the First Division last season when Cork steal the title from the north Dublin team in the 94th minute of the final game. After all, the Leesiders won last three games against Shels. Duggan (reg mf) and Kavanagh (reg df) are in doubt in home team. The Dubliners are coming without suspended Paisley (key df), while while Cronin (reg mf) and Ryan (reg df) should be involved after injury. Although over and both teams to score looks like the best options at first glance, I like odds for home win at Turner’s Cross. Cork @2.32 Pinnacle low stake ------------------------------- Drogheda United vs UCD In form Drogs have 4-1-1 in last six compared out of form the Students, 0-2-4. But still Drogs beat them only once in last seven h2h matches. Brothers Brennan (key mf) are suspended for home team and that with their just average form could be a problem for taking home win. UCD still without top scorer Rusk, but with confidence after a draw against Pats in the last round. Both teams scored in last five mutual games and the average odds is around 1.65 at almost all bookies, almost... BTS @1.90 Stan James low stake -------------------------------- Derry City vs Shamrock Rovers The Hoops played in Lithuania three days ago and now go to one of the toughest places in the league. This will be a crucial game for their coach Kenny (who left Derry last season). Both teams have a few missing players, I've no idea about this game.

Bohemians 2:1 Dundalk The best home defense against the worst away defense at Dalymount Park. Bohs had the last game two weeks ago, when they beat UCD (1:0) at home. Before that they lost in Iceland and also ended short Euro tour, so they can fully concentrate on the domestic competition. They don't have important absences (only Scully suspended), but good news is the return of Mulcahy (key mf) and Corcoran (reg fw) from injuries. On the other side, it was very loudly with the Lilywhites lately. Financial considerations are a bit better now, but head coach and several regular players left the club. However they managed to take two points against Shamrock and Derry at home in last two games. Burns, Osbourne, McLaughlin (all reg df) are injured, while Walsh (reg mf) is doubtful. Also they won only twice in last 22 meetings with Bohs. Bohemians @1.80 at local medium stake :clap:clap
Cork City 0:0 Shelbourne Both of these clubs were promoted from the First Division last season when Cork steal the title from the north Dublin team in the 94th minute of the final game. After all, the Leesiders won last three games against Shels. Duggan (reg mf) and Kavanagh (reg df) are in doubt in home team. The Dubliners are coming without suspended Paisley (key df), while while Cronin (reg mf) and Ryan (reg df) should be involved after injury. Although over and both teams to score looks like the best options at first glance, I like odds for home win at Turner’s Cross. Cork @2.32 Pinnacle low stake :( ------------------------------- Drogheda United 1:0 UCD In form Drogs have 4-1-1 in last six compared out of form the Students, 0-2-4. But still Drogs beat them only once in last seven h2h matches. Brothers Brennan (key mf) are suspended for home team and that with their just average form could be a problem for taking home win. UCD still without top scorer Rusk, but with confidence after a draw against Pats in the last round. Both teams scored in last five mutual games and the average odds is around 1.65 at almost all bookies, almost... BTS @1.90 Stan James low stake :( -------------------------------- Derry City vs Shamrock Rovers The Hoops played in Lithuania three days ago and now go to one of the toughest places in the league. This will be a crucial game for their coach Kenny (who left Derry last season). Both teams have a few missing players, I've no idea about this game.
only a small profit... important news: Sligo Rovers striker Danny North will miss the remainder of the season. He is top scorer of the league with 15 goals (Sligo scored 28 so far).

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 3 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bohemians v Bray Wanderers (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dundalk v Cork City FC (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]UCD v Shamrock Rovers (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 4 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sligo Rovers v Drogheda United (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 UCD vs Shamrock Rovers Must win situation for both teams but for different reasons: the Students to escape from the bottom and the Hoops to turn in the title race. Both sides played very well in the last round, but only Shamrock won. Home team would again be without topscorer Rusk and a few other regular players. On the other hand, Rovers have no important absences but have two new players who are available for tonight's game. Away win is likely here, but odds are worthless imo. Although both teams played with less than three goals in the last four games, perhaps we should expect open game at the UCD Bowl. Last 10 mutual duels between these two clubs were finished with over 2,5 goals. over 2,5 @1.84 Pinnacle low stake --------------------------------------- Dundalk vs Cork City FC Although it is only one place between them, Cork is in much better shape. They've no defeat in the last 11 rounds, while the Lilywhites have only one win in that period. Though the Leesiders have the most draws in the league, their performance was quite solid and often deserved all three points in those matches (as well as in the last round when they played goalless with Shels, although they were much better opponent). We all know that it is the dramatic situation in home team. A lot of first team players have gone, but there is some new. However interim coach Kierans still has many problems with injured players (especially in defense). Cork have no important missings. Two bets from this one... over 2 @1.50 Pinnacle high stake Cork @2.00 Boylesports low stake ------------------------------------- Bohemians vs Bray Wanderers - fair odds, maybe under 2,5 goals is likely, but no bet for me.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Good picks McNasara. You're keeping the LoI thread alive and well, and I must say I like your performance thread too. Great idea. :clap I have one pick today. Bohemians -v- Bray Wanderers My pick: Both teams to score @ evens with Betfair (2/10 units) Bohs are hoping to make it three home wins out of three in a row, but are up against a dangerous Bray team, who have had a couple of weeks off since their previous game. I watched Bray's previous game against Shamrock Rovers, and although it was a 0-0 on that night, they were unlucky not to score. Jason Byrne is in cracking form this season, and he is the danger man. Bohs have won their last two games with goals from their centre half Evan McMillan, and that goes to show that they're relying on goals from an unlikely source, but the history between these two teams has resulted in goals from both sides. Should be an even affair and with both teams relatively youthful, I expect there to be wild attacking football on display.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Bad pick from me in the end yesterday. I think Drogheda +0.5AH is a good bet today. Sligo are now without top goalscorer Danny North until the end of the season, and Drogheda have two of the Brennan brothers back from suspension. Also should be a tight and low scoring game. Therefore an under 2.5 goals bet is a good choice too. Good luck if you decide to follow. :hope

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bray Wanderers v Dundalk (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Drogheda United v Bohemians (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shelbourne FC v UCD (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 13 August 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cork City FC v St. Patrick's Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shamrock Rovers v Sligo Rovers (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Bray Wanderers vs Dundalk Both teams are not in the best shape, but they've some important players back for this meeting. Only important abesence is Burns (key df) in away side. Both coaches have announced an offensive to win and it should be an open game. Odds at local are good, and it is my only one selection for tonight. BTS & over 2,5 @2.30 medium stake

Bray Wanderers vs Dundalk Both teams are not in the best shape, but they've some important players back for this meeting. Only important abesence is Burns (key df) in away side. Both coaches have announced an offensive to win and it should be an open game. Odds at local are good, and it is my only one selection for tonight. BTS & over 2,5 @2.30 medium stake :@
1:1 bad luck...