** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 I am definitely going with Sligo to win beat Cork at 1.7. Sligo have only lost once all season and are within touching distance of the title. This is a massive game for them because they play 2nd place St Patricks next week then Drogeda who are 3rd the week after and finally Shamrock. So with a hard run in to take the pressure off of themselves they must win friday. Cork are safely mid table and have nothing to play for so wont have great motivation. Sligo will also be bringing 500 plus travelling away support to spur them on. Taking the motivation of both sides into account 1.7 seems a decent price.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Cork City -v- Sligo Rovers My pick: Under 2.5 goals @ 1.82 with 188bet (1/10 units) There are two matches on this evening in the Premier Division of the League of Ireland, and in both I fancy the away team to win. However the odds available do not reflect how much I fancy them to win. In the case of Sligo Rovers and their hunt for the league title, they have a big match tonight. If they win tonight they can go eight points ahead of St. Pats with three games remaining. It really is important that they do win, because they have to play St Pats (2nd place), Drogheda (3rd place) and Shamrock Rovers (4th place) in their last three games. It is going to be a very tricky game however. Cork are not going to allow Sligo simply travel south to the capital of the People's Republic and take a step closer to the title. They are proud men in Cork and they will battle hard for some sort of result, and it should be noted have a very good home record at Turner's Cross. Therefore I don't think odds of 1.6 - 1.7 are worth taking on Sligo to win. However, odds of 1.82 on under 2.5 goals is a good bet in my opinion. This will be a nervous occasion for Sligo. They won't be able to attack too hard, because as much as they will want to win this game, they certainly cannot afford to lose it. A draw could be enough, and that will be their minimum goal tonight. Therefore it is likely to be a cautious affair. Cork will find it hard to score against Sligo, as Sligo do defend very well, while Sligo should dominate possession. I'm taking this as a low stakes pick however, simply because I am not convinced about either of the LoI matches tonight.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sligo Rovers v St. Patrick's Athletic (15:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dundalk v Bohemians (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shamrock Rovers v Derry City (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] UCD v Drogheda United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shelbourne FC v Cork City FC (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I can't be completely satisfied with three rounds before the end of the season: 67 bets -> 57% winning bets stake: 235.5 > profit: 55.4 yield -> 24% I must point out that I had two series of six consecutive misses.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Shels - Cork Odds on Cork keep on going down, so value might be gone. But still I think they have a decent chance to win the match as they look more stable than Shels who have been dreadful at home for a long time. Yesterday they lost vs Derry in the cup which means a big disappointment. Under these circumstances I´ll go for Cork AH0 1.92 (Pinnacle). Cork are hard to beat and I doubt that Shels have the edge to grind out a win. Yet a draw cover might be a good idea since Cork piled up a fair amount of draws (total record 44% draws, away record 3-6-4). Sligo-Pats looks like a draw to me (3.56 Pinnacle) although it won´t help Pats to win the championship but deep inside they should know that Sligo has won the league already. It´s really hard to separate the teams. Both are in a good shape and have a strong defense. Both encounters this season were draws. I don´t think that Sligo will go all in for a win. Same counts for Pats who must defend place 2 or 3. They are 6 points ahead of Shamrock (4.). If they lose, the gap will melt down to three points (if Shamrock beats Derry). Sligo have lost only once this season, Pats are unbeaten away in league games for ages. A draw is all I can imagine for this matchup.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012

Sligo-Pats looks like a draw to me (3.56 Pinnacle) although it won´t help Pats to win the championship but deep inside they should know that Sligo has won the league already. It´s really hard to separate the teams. Both are in a good shape and have a strong defense. Both encounters this season were draws. I don´t think that Sligo will go all in for a win. Same counts for Pats who must defend place 2 or 3. They are 6 points ahead of Shamrock (4.). If they lose' date= the gap will melt down to three points (if Shamrock beats Derry). Sligo have lost only once this season, Pats are unbeaten away in league games for ages. A draw is all I can imagine for this matchup.http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/13/ireland-republic/premier-league/sligo-rovers-fc/st-patricks-athletic-fc/1240682/ I think it's a bit early to say Sligo have won the league already - but they will win it if they win this game. However, St Pats have every incentive to win themselves and close the gap to 3 points. A draw isn't much good for St Pats because Sligo would still have a 6 point lead, and have a much better goal difference. But if St Pats win they would give themselves an outside chance of winning the league with two games remaining. Preview on St Pats website - http://www.stpatsfc.com/next_match.php Both sides are in very good form. With the odds looking like this: Sligo 1.9 St Pats 4.5 Draw 3.6 St Pats look good value to me. St Pats +0.5 is available from Pinnacle at 2.05
St Pats are 6 points behind Sligo with 3 games to go -

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Dundalk v Bohemians Dundalk is in desperate shape, while Bohs are more rested for this match. At first glance, under is the most realistic call for this meeting, although away win looks nice. I expect many changes in both sides, so we should see starting line-ups before placing bets. Shamrock Rovers v Derry City The stakes are much higher for home side, because this is their last chance to reach the top three (European spot). On the other side, Derry played on Wednesday and provided the Cup final, so this will be the second trip to Dublin in the last four days with much less motivation. Rovers should win, possibly with handicap. Shelbourne v Cork City Eighth placed Shelbourne will host fifth placed team although difference is only two points. Shels lost against Derry on Wednesday, but will play with pride because this is their last game at home this season. From big rivals from the first division last season, Cork is close to winning. I agree with dj rob here. UCD v Drogheda United Game is more important for Drogs who still keep hope for the title. Students ensure their survival so they play without pressure, but are in decent shape. Away side will be without three regular midfielders so I won't trust them here. Both teams to score with over look like good choice.

St Pats look good value to me. St Pats +0.5 is available from Pinnacle at 2.05
Generally I agree. Sligo odds don´t have value and if you need a safer option, this is the way to go. I opted for a higher risk cause I think that the odds for a draw are too high and a draw has the most value of all odds. But I took a lower stake of course (2/10). I would have played AH with double stake at least.

4 Shamrock Rovers v Derry City The stakes are much higher for home side, because this is their last chance to reach the top three (European spot). On the other side, Derry played on Wednesday and provided the Cup final, so this will be the second trip to Dublin in the last four days with much less motivation. Rovers should win, possibly with handicap.
Shamrock Rovers have actually a guaranteed spot in Europe now next season. This is because St. Pats and Derry are in the FAI Cup final. St. Pats will finish in the top 3, so already receive a spot from the league even if they don't win the cup, while Derry are still banned from Europe after their shenanigans a few years ago. Therefore the cup spot will go to the 4th place team in the league - Shamrock Rovers.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Some great analysis from you guys for these set of games by the way. MPLouis and djrob probably have called things spot on for this huge game this afternoon, while djrob is spot on about Cork away to Shels. McNasara as usual covers everything else off with good description. I still think Rovers will beat Derry, but odds don't reflect any value I feel. They're still the same Rovers who have been so bad this season. Two good wins does not change that. I am choosing one game to bet on this afternoon. Sligo Rovers -v- St. Patricks Athletic My picks: St. Pats +0.5AH @ 1.90 odds with Pinnacle (3/10 units) Draw @ 3.35 odds with Pinnacle (1/10 units) Today sees the biggest game of the season in terms of determining the champions of the league. St. Patricks Athletic travel to Sligo Rovers, in an attempt to steal from Sligo the title they deserve. This game will be live on tv this afternoon and is one I am thoroughly looking forward to watching. There is also a bumper crowd expected at the game today, in anticipation that Sligo will lift the trophy this afternoon at home. A temporary terracing has been erected behind the goal at The Showgrounds (thus meaning there are now four stands at the stadium!), to cater for a momentous game for the Bid O'Red. Coming into this game, St. Pats are the team with the highest spirits and confidence, while it is Sligo who will take up the entrenched, defensive approach for this game. Sligo have done all their hard work a few weeks ago, and all through the season to have put themselves in a position where they are this close to winning the title, and they will not allow a club like St. Pats take it away from them now. St. Pats won convincingly last weekend against Dundalk and are now in the FAI Cup final. They've had a full week to concentrate on this game, and I can imagine that there were no celebrations after beating Dundalk last weekend in order to fully focus on their one last chance at winning the title. Their form of late has been very good. Since drawing 0-0 the last time they played Sligo Rovers at the end of August, they've gone on an incredible run in the league, winning five out of their last six league games, and drawing the other. The run of form has kept them right on the tails of Sligo, and allows them this one last chance today. Meanwhile Sligo have clearly begun to show nerves as they try and close out their elusive league title. They've struggled in their last few away league games (the Cork and Bray matches which I've watched on tv). They lack goals without Danny North and this has been one of their problems recently in these games. But they're also falling into the trap now of trying to defend their position, which often happens in sport. When you are winning a game, or winning a league, the last few minutes or games can often become a situation where you defend what you have. This is very much the case with Sligo at the moment – and today's game is one which they know they cannot possibly lose. Like against Cork, I suggested it was the same situation for Sligo, but that was an away game where it is always harder for a team to go out and attack. Today, even though they are home and even though they will of course like to win the league to mark the occasion, it won't be an easy game. They are up against a team who will fully believe they can also win the game and win the league title still. Therefore I firmly believe today's game is heading for a draw. Sligo will play cautiously and look to win the battle in midfield. Both these teams are excellent in possession, but similarly both these teams struggle to score goals. The bets worth taking today are probably both teams to score; no, under 2.5 goals. I myself will take the line that looks very attractive to me: St. Pats +0.5AH. Sligo are missing three of their key players; Danny North, Alan Keane and Iarfhlaith Davoren, while they also lost another key player in Romauld Boco during the summer when he left the club and transferred to Accrington Stanley. All are big loses for Sligo. If they had all of these players today, they could go out and confidently approach this game with victory in mind. St. Pats are missing one key player today; Jake Kelly. They have plenty of other players who can play in midfield though and therefore although he is an important player, his absence is compensated. All the indications point towards this being a draw, but a nervy game for Sligo and one last desperate attempt for St. Pats to win the title. St. Pats will not throw themselves into a irresponsible, reckless attacking mode which would see them lose goals on the counter attack. Liam Buckely does not do that and he has the team setup very well defensively. This game will either be a 0-0 or 1-1 draw I feel, but for extrat cover and because I believe St. Pats could possibly even win this game if things go right for them, I must take this line with medium stakes. For much the same reasons as I've already outlined, I see this game being a draw. Sligo being the home team will give it their all to make sure they draw this game at the very least. A draw against St. Pats will effectively end St. Pats chances of winning the title, since there will only be two games left for both teams and still a six point gap between both teams. The goal difference will effectively end St. Pats' chances as a result. Therefore Sligo do not need to risk going for a win today - St. Pats do. Sligo will play cautiously and I think this game is therefore heading for a draw. Low stakes.

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 19 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Drogheda United v Sligo Rovers (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bray Wanderers v Bohemians (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cork City FC v Dundalk (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derry City v St. Patrick's Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shamrock Rovers v UCD (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Sligo already a champion, so motivation away at Drogheda should not be 100% but Drogheda want to keep the second place so motivation higher is at the home team! Any injuries suspension thoughts maybe who knows better this two teams?!

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Considering Dundalk's problems (apparently up to 11 players will be unavailable according to their web site) and Cork's need to win in order to fight for the 5th place, do you guys think Cork -1.5AH @~2 is good bet?

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Injuries & suspensions: Cork City v Dundalk FC Cork City: Buckley (3/1 d), Lenihan (3/0 m) Dundalk FC: Griffin (17/4 f), Burns (21/0 d), McDonnell (24/0 m), O’Brien (8/0 m), Woods (4/0 f), McKenna (8/1 f) (all doubtful), Foran (25/0 d), Shanahan (22/5 f), Walsh (21/0 f), Mountney (28/0 m), Osborne (17/0 d)

Considering Dundalk's problems (apparently up to 11 players will be unavailable according to their web site) and Cork's need to win in order to fight for the 5th place' date=' do you guys think Cork -1.5AH @~2 is good bet?[/quote'] You're totally right. Dundalk lost last two away games 0:4 and 0:7, while the Leesiders didn't conceded in last two games at Turner's Cross. Home side have the best fans in country and this is their last game at home. They are much more motivated and victory is very promising for them. Odds rapidly decreases, but I have found great offers at local (RMco) this morning... Cork (-1) EH @2.30 high stake Cork / Cork & over 2,5 @3.10 low stake

Sligo already a champion, so motivation away at Drogheda should not be 100% but Drogheda want to keep the second place so motivation higher is at the home team! Any injuries suspension thoughts maybe who knows better this two teams?!
Drogs have more motivation, but Sligo's in a better mood. After all, a new champion have nine wins in the last ten matches against Drogheda. As for absences, the hosts will be without suspended G. Brennan and Crowley (regular midfielders), defender Pendergast is doubtful, but Foley and R. Brennan (midfield duo) are available again. On the other side, Ventre (key mf) is suspended, while other important players Davoren, Keane and North are long term injured for Rovers.

You're totally right. Dundalk lost last two away games 0:4 and 0:7, while the Leesiders didn't conceded in last two games at Turner's Cross. Home side have the best fans in country and this is their last game at home. They are much more motivated and victory is very promising for them. Odds rapidly decreases, but I have found great offers at local (RMco) this morning... Cork (-1) EH @2.30 high stake Cork / Cork & over 2,5 @3.10 low stake
3:0 :clap:clap:clap

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 26 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bohemians v Drogheda United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dundalk v Bray Wanderers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sligo Rovers v Shamrock Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St. Patrick's Athletic v Cork City FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]UCD v Shelbourne FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Two picks for me for the final week of games: Bohemians -v- Drogheda United My pick: Bohemians DNB @ 2.00 odds with Paddy Power (2/10 units) Bohemians face Drogheda on Friday in the final game of the season. Bohemians have had a very good season and built foundations for next season, where they can look perhaps to challenge for a European place again. Their young squad have matured over the course of the season, and they go into this final game with a very good chance of finishing 5th. If they win, and Cork fail to win away to St. Pats, then they will finish 5th. It is as simple as that. 5th place will allow a team a place in the Setanta Cup, which is a pre-season competition with decent prize money, so there is plenty of incentive. Drogheda come into this game having secured a Europa League place after beating Sligo Rovers 2-1 last week. It was a result which really did define a fantastic and extremely surprising season for the Boynesiders. Nobody could have expected them to finish 2nd – I believe they had odds of 100-1 in fact to win the league before the season began! They can still finish second with a win, although if St. Pats fail to beat Cork at home, then they will finish 2nd anyway. In reality it won't really matter whether they finish 2nd or 3rd. The prize money for doing so of course will be a decent incentive, but I think it won't be enough of an incentive to go and beat Bohemians at Dalymount Park. Furthermore in terms of team news, Bohs have a full squad of players to choose from, and so there should be a full strength team available on Friday. It could be the last game for Owen Heary (player and assistant manager of Bohs), who is a League of Ireland legend and one of the great players to have played in the league for years. I fully expect him to retire after this season, and hopefully he will figure in this game on Friday, which will thus be a big occasion. Drogheda will definitley be missing Declan O'Brien after his red card last week against Sligo, and without him they will struggle to score. Mick Cooke should have a full host of players to choose from otherwise, although I'm not 100% sure about squad news just yet. However, the motivation for the Drogheda players may be questionable, mainly because their disciplined and hard working season has already bore its fruit with a cup win and a guaranteed Europa League place. Mick Cooke will be doing extremely well to get one more big performance out of his players to go out on a high and win the game. That said, Drogheda played some impressive football last Friday against Sligo. I only watched the first half of the game, but they certainly impressed – however Sligo were visibly not taking the game seriously. Bohemians will be taking this game extremely seriously on Friday, and for the odds available I will take a low stakes bet. Sligo Rovers -v- Shamrock Rovers My pick: Sligo Rovers -0.5AH with Pinnacle @ 2.14 odds (1/10 units) League champions Sligo Rovers take on the team they stole the crown from Shamrock Rovers at the Showgrounds on Friday. The season is now over for both clubs, although Shamrock Rovers could possibly finish 3rd, but would need to win away in Sligo and would also need Cork to win away at St. Pats. Not going to happen. Sligo did not play well at all last Friday night away at Drogheda. Having been given a few days off training to enjoy their league success, the players did no perform and I expect Ian Baraclough will have them fully focused for their final home league game of the season on Friday. There should be a great crowd at the game, and I know many of the players will want to win, not just for the fans, but also to beat Shamrock Rovers. It'll be a matter of pride issue. To have taken the title from Shamrock Rovers was a remarkable feat, considering the money they won from their European run last season, and the budget at their disposal. That said, Sligo had been on the brink for the two previous seasons of doing something special in the league, and they can now celebrate it with a victory against the team that prevented them from doing so the last two season. Shamrock Rovers won at home against UCD last Friday night, and it was an occasion to mark the end of Gary Twigg's career at Tallaght Stadium. They are not performing any better under Brian Laws, and this season cannot end any quicker for the club, so that they can begin rebuilding again for next season. I fully expect them to not win this game, and I'm confident they will also fail to gain a draw. Too many problems remain with this team, and there is no motivation for them in this game. Sligo's home record is something to consider seriously too. They have not lost at home all season, have won 11 and drawn 4, and are currently on a streak of 6 games won in a row at home. The last time Shamrock Rovers travelled to Sligo in May, they were comprehensively beaten 3-0. I wouldn't expect a similar scoreline, but I do expect a similar result. For a low stakes bet, I believe the value is worth taking.

Furthermore in terms of team news, Bohs have a full squad of players to choose from, and so there should be a full strength team available on Friday. It could be the last game for Owen Heary (player and assistant manager of Bohs), who is a League of Ireland legend and one of the great players to have played in the league for years. I fully expect him to retire after this season, and hopefully he will figure in this game on Friday, which will thus be a big occasion.
Bad news for you is that Heary and other defenders Pender, Byrne, Barker are out for Bohs tonight. But good news is that Drogs will be without three top scorers O’Brien, Hynes and G. Brennan as well as midfielder Foley.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2012 Dundalk coach Kierans said, "We will play some players who haven’t played in a couple of weeks and need game-time and then other players we will be leaving out and resting with a view to Tuesday’s playoff game, which is the most important thing”.

Dundalk coach Kierans said' date=' [i']"We will play some players who haven’t played in a couple of weeks and need game-time and then other players we will be leaving out and resting with a view to Tuesday’s playoff game, which is the most important thing”.
Bray haven't much to play for but if Dundalk are basically fielding their 2nd team, the 5/6 available for Bray at Paddypower looks good.