** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 21 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CSKA Moscow v Real Madrid (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Napoli v Chelsea (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February Napoli - Chelsea Great odds on Napoli in my opinion. They really impressed me in the Champions League even though they were playing in the competition for the first time. They had really tough group and nobody gave them a chance but they managed to qualify. The Italians played Man.City when they were in a really good form and managed a draw away and a win at home. Chelsea at the moment are in a really bad shape and in the Champions League their away form was poor. They recorded two away draws against Valencia and group outsiders Genk and were beaten by B.Leverkusen. I think Napoli at the moment are much better side than Chelsea and I am quite confident they won't lose this game. Napoli DNB @ 1.80 (5 units) William Hill

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February Moan I was on the absolute fucking verge of sticking money on Napoli at 2.700, now its bloody 2.400 at best. Fucking hell im still going to put money on it but it bloody hurts. Thats money I lost! Even if my bet wins im going to grovel over the extra dosh I could have won! Chelsea are seriously in trouble imo, AVB under fire, couldnt hold on to leads away from home at the Mestalla or at the Bay arena against Valencia and Leverkusen respectively. Their performance against Birmingham was extremely modest to say the least in a game they were expected to win comfortably. Added with the fact that Arsenal got raped earlier at the San Siro, Napoli should fancy their chances. Napoli 2.400 Pinnacle 10/10

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February I'm annoyed to miss that early price as well. I feel 2.3 is approaching a fair price for Napoli in this one. They are rightfully favourites but this is a massive match. They will have a strong feeling that they can dump Chelsea out of the CL and they could perhaps tighten a bit. Their style of play is quick breaks and not particularly favoured to breaking sides down. I'm not sure how Chelsea will approach this to be honest. An away goal would be great, but how far will they chase for it? This has potential to be a cracker if Chelsea are up for trading blows. The movement of Napoli's front three added to the wing play of Maggio and Dossena will trouble Chelsea's back line without doubt. To be honest I am going to enjoy this match and hope for a positive Napoli result. Depending on the result I think there could be more opportunity for betting in the second leg. Napoli are full-strength for this match, although Mazzarri has to sit it out.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February Real Madrid -1.5 @ 2.30 pinnacle CSKA Moscow have yet to start their league and despite playing several friendlies, they will not be match fit for a game against one of the best sides in the world. Real have plenty of firepower all over the park, and expect them to be able to take it to CSKA, considering that they have scored at least 3 goals in 4 of their last 5 games in the Primera Liga. Even in the CL, they have been ruthless on the road, beating Ajax 3-0, Lyon 2-0 and while they only won 1-0 at Dinamo Zagreb, it was a game that easily cold have been 5 or 6 to nil. CSKA did lose 2-0 at home to Lille and 3-2 to Inter Milan, and neither side is playing as well as Real Madrid , who will be looking to a good lead into the second leg at home. Napoli @ 2.34 pinnacle Napoli's defence has held up well in their last 4 Serie A games, as they have not conceded in any of these games, while they have won the last two games, scoring 5 goals, with Cavani in particular scoring some goals. At home they have lost just once in their last 12 games in all competitions, with a 2-1 win over Man City a good show of how good they are at home. They will like their chances of beating Chelsea who are struggling to produce any sort of winning form, as they have 3 draws and a loss in their last 4 games in all competitions, and struggled to a 1-1 draw with Birmingham on the weekend in the FA Cup. They are finding it hard to score, and without Terry in the backline, they are leaking goals. While Terry may play, he will not be 100%, which will mean players like Cavani and Lavezzi can exploit this. Napoli have the better form coming into this game, and like them to beat Chelsea, who did not win any of their 3 away games in the CL group stage, losing 2-1 at Bayer Leverkusen, drawin 1-1 at Racing Genk and 1-1 at Valencia. Bayern Munich -1.5 @ 2.68 pinnacle Basel have played two games after their winter break, drawing both games, and face a very tough test to beat Bayern Munich here. Though they beat both Man Utd 2-1 and Otelul Galati 2-1 at home, while also losing 2-0 to Benfica, doubt that Bayern Munich will underestimate them like Man Utd did. Bayern Munich have conceded just one goal in 4 of their last 5 games in all competitions, and will be very hard to break down, while they have scored two goals in 3 of them. While they lost 2-0 at Man City, and drew 1-1 at Napoli, they did beat Villareal 2-0 so they had some decent form on the road in the CL group stages. Bayern did beat Basel two years ago in the CL, winning 2-1 in Basel and then 3-0 at home, and if the likes of Ribery, Gomez and Muller fire, then they will be one step closer to playing in the final in their home stadium.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February

Real Madrid -1.5 @ 2.30 pinnacle CSKA Moscow have yet to start their league and despite playing several friendlies, they will not be match fit for a game against one of the best sides in the world. Real have plenty of firepower all over the park, and expect them to be able to take it to CSKA, considering that they have scored at least 3 goals in 4 of their last 5 games in the Primera Liga. Even in the CL, they have been ruthless on the road, beating Ajax 3-0, Lyon 2-0 and while they only won 1-0 at Dinamo Zagreb, it was a game that easily cold have been 5 or 6 to nil. CSKA did lose 2-0 at home to Lille and 3-2 to Inter Milan, and neither side is playing as well as Real Madrid , who will be looking to a good lead into the second leg at home. Napoli @ 2.34 pinnacle Napoli's defence has held up well in their last 4 Serie A games, as they have not conceded in any of these games, while they have won the last two games, scoring 5 goals, with Cavani in particular scoring some goals. At home they have lost just once in their last 12 games in all competitions, with a 2-1 win over Man City a good show of how good they are at home. They will like their chances of beating Chelsea who are struggling to produce any sort of winning form, as they have 3 draws and a loss in their last 4 games in all competitions, and struggled to a 1-1 draw with Birmingham on the weekend in the FA Cup. They are finding it hard to score, and without Terry in the backline, they are leaking goals. While Terry may play, he will not be 100%, which will mean players like Cavani and Lavezzi can exploit this. Napoli have the better form coming into this game, and like them to beat Chelsea, who did not win any of their 3 away games in the CL group stage, losing 2-1 at Bayer Leverkusen, drawin 1-1 at Racing Genk and 1-1 at Valencia. Bayern Munich -1.5 @ 2.68 pinnacle Basel have played two games after their winter break, drawing both games, and face a very tough test to beat Bayern Munich here. Though they beat both Man Utd 2-1 and Otelul Galati 2-1 at home, while also losing 2-0 to Benfica, doubt that Bayern Munich will underestimate them like Man Utd did. Bayern Munich have conceded just one goal in 4 of their last 5 games in all competitions, and will be very hard to break down, while they have scored two goals in 3 of them. While they lost 2-0 at Man City, and drew 1-1 at Napoli, they did beat Villareal 2-0 so they had some decent form on the road in the CL group stages. Bayern did beat Basel two years ago in the CL, winning 2-1 in Basel and then 3-0 at home, and if the likes of Ribery, Gomez and Muller fire, then they will be one step closer to playing in the final in their home stadium.
I think these are very good picks and will more than likely go along with it but I'm not sure how heavy to go on it. Bayern Munich are losing form and are coming into this on the back of a nil all bore with the worst team in the league. Although they could have had their eye on this one. Basel may have been taken too lightly by Man Utd but I still thing they are a good side and will be all guns blazing to try and continue their champions League journey, Napoli also are being heavily tipped here but that is due to Chelsea's poor form it must also be noted that Napoli have been playing very poorly recently also.

I think these are very good picks and will more than likely go along with it but I'm not sure how heavy to go on it. Bayern Munich are losing form and are coming into this on the back of a nil all bore with the worst team in the league. Although they could have had their eye on this one. Basel may have been taken too lightly by Man Utd but I still thing they are a good side and will be all guns blazing to try and continue their champions League journey' date=' Napoli also are being heavily tipped here but that is due to Chelsea's poor form it must also be noted that Napoli have been playing very poorly recently also.[/quote'] I don't think that beating Fiorentina away 3-0 and drawing 0-0 away against Milan in their last 5 games is poor. They haven't conceded a goal in their last 4 league games and lost only to Siena in Coppa Italia.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February I think those who might have some leans towards Chelsea because of the ''big price'', should finally open their eyes and look with a clear mind how this team is actually performing at this moment. Chelsea is obviously out of shape, that speed and fluency what was in the start of the season is completely gone. AVB is under huge pressure, he even admits that some of the team members are against him. They couldn't beat Birmingham (who actually play good lately but still Championship team) at Stamford bridge playing with full squad, and things will go only worse when they will come to Italy. This team is simply playing very very poor for their standarts and having all the pressure on their side ain't gonna help them eathier. As for Napoli, they are a tough nut to crack at home (Only 1 loss in the last 13 home games). In UCL at home they beat Villareal, drew with München and beated Manchester City. Yes... they were on a bad run lately but they turned it over in the last two games beating Chieve and Fiorentina 2-0 and 3-0 respectively. I took [email protected] Betfair and think that the price for the current circumstances is actually pretty good.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February I agree with you Mustafa, and actually you've been doing a good job here, especially on EPL As for Chelsea - they are in serious trouble. If a manager says he does not need his players to back him, it's apparently sth going shitty wrong in their dressing room. Also, the defence is a joke, even with Terry who may miss this one. I remeber Chelsea from past seasons and they were never conceding so many goals as now. They face a very solid Napoli side whose attackers will run at their poor defence and bring more trouble on AVB. Napoli to score 3 goals or more @6 is my pick, 8/10 pts

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February Napoli v Chelsea Key stat: Napoli are unbeaten in their last 11 European home matches. Chelsea laboured to a 1-1 draw at home to Birmingham on Sunday and they could be heading for a damaging defeat in Naples. The blues are going through their roughest patch in an ordinary season and face a serious examination against a Napoli side who proved too strong for premier league table topping Manchester City in the group stages. Napoli @ 2.42 (10 units) Betfair  

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February Double @ 1.95 (5 Units) Betfair CSKA Moscow vs Real Madrid: Real Madrid are in great form of course and are, right now, arguably better than they have ever been during the past 10 years, and their results away from home in the CL this season have been great, winning all 3 away matches in their group. They actually haven't lost an away game in the Champions league since almost 2 years exactly, when they lost 1-0 to Lyon, their jinx-club for a while at the time. Since then, they've won 6 times and drew 3 games at Milan, Lyon and Barcelona. Their away form in the Champions league has been as follows: 16/2/10 -- Lyon 1 - 0 Madrid (Round of 16) 28/9/10 -- Auxerre 0 - 1 Madrid (Group) 3/11/10 -- Milan 2 - 2 Madrid (Group) 23/11/10 -- Ajax 0 - 4 Madrid (Group) 22/2/11 -- Lyon 1 - 1 Madrid (Round of 16) 13/4/11 -- Tottenham 0 - 1 Madrid (QF) 3/5/11 -- Barcelona 1 - 1 Madrid (SF) 14/9/11 -- Dinamo Zagreb 0 - 1 Madrid (Group) 2/11/11 -- Lyon 0 - 2 Madrid (Group) 7/12/11 -- Ajax 0 - 3 Madrid (Group) CSKA Moscow meanwhile, have already lost twice this season vs Inter (2-3) and vs Lille (0-2) but won 3-0 against Tabzonspor. They are a tough nut to crack at this time of year especially, but they won't be match fit due to the fact that their league has yet to start. Real Madrid to win @ 1.41 Napoli vs Chelsea: Won't say much since everyone's got it covered, but like everyone else here, I highly favor Napoli to win this (as well as to progress), possibly by more than one goal. Both teams have long given up on the league title but are still fighting for a Champions League spot for next season, so both teams are very focused on the Champions League, and even though Chelsea are in dire form and Napoli have proven themselves already this season in big matches, there is a small chance Chelsea's CL experience might get them to draw this match, especially considering that this is Napoli's first CL knock-out match. Going to play it safe for tomorrow. Napoli to win or draw @ 1.37 Overall odds @ 1.95 (5 Units) Betfair

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February I'm really struggling to pick anything in CSKA-Real game, especially after impressive performances by two other russian clubs, namely Zenit beating Benfica who were unbeaten for like 10 games, and Lokomotiv beating A.Bilbao. Don't think that odds in Real are worth the risk. Also some stats to consider, taken from uefa.com "Madrid have finished as winners on their last two visits to Russia, beating FC Zenit St Petersburg 2-1 in the 2008/09 group stage and FC Lokomotiv Moskva 1-0 in the 2002/03 second group stage. Madrid had recorded three draws and four losses, including three in succession, in Russia before that Lokomotiv victory". So maybe CSKA +1 AH @ 2.20 or R.Madrid to win by 1 goal @ 3.40.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February The only question about CSKA - Real game is how the weather will affect the game for Real. Under normal circumstances Real should win this easily, but if they have to play under -10 degrees on artificial pitch... some things could go wrong. Under 2.5 looks interesting knowing Mourinho approach for this kind of games.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February I'm going to go against the tide on this one, chelsea +1 @ 1.67 If you look at the stats for Napoli's home wins against Man City and Villareal, and the home draw against Bayern you'll see that from possession to number of shots they were all far inferior to their opponents. Napoli has been playing a smash and grab game and has been over-hyped because of it. Chelsea, despite their form should still have enough quality for at least a draw.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February Guys, I would like to warn you against jumping quickly on the Napoli bandwagon. Yes, Chelsea has been playing really crappy, impotent football lately. Yes, they are terrible in creating chances and scoring goals. But I think you are dismissing a very critical factor here. In most of the games when Chelsea faces mid-table or low-ranking opponent, they play against very defensively-oriented sides in "must-win" games. Usually the teams they play against are quite happy with closing down empty spaces in their half, disrupting Chelsea's creative play, and waiting for chances to hit on the counter-attack. However, I expect this game to be in a very different spirit. This time Chelsea will be closing down in their half of the pitch, disrupting Napoli's play and looking for empty spaces on the counter-attack. Chelsea is not in a "must-win" situation, not at least in this game at Naples. The initiative to break-through will be on Napoli's side and I think that Chelsea will be much more comfortable in this role compared to the one against mid-table Premiership teams. So, my advice is probably to skip this game or to try a small stake on Chelsea's handicap. But having Real Madrid in absolutely amazing form playing on the same day in Moscow against a team without official game of football since December, I would personally put all my stakes there.

CSKA v Real

WOW !

Can't believe that the most important factor has not been mentioned in this thread yet. Most of the CSKA starting team ARE ALL MISSING!! - Unrecognisable from that of the group stages. Various news sources report that:

• Vagner Love their most prolific goal scorer has lest for Flamengo
  • CSKA’s Japan midfielder Keisuke Honda (crucial to attack) and Chile winger Mark Gonzalez are also unlikely to feature in Tuesday’s game as the players have not fully recovered from knee and hip surgery respectively.

• CSKA’s biggest worry is the goalkeeping position with first-choice Igor Akinfeyev (inspirational captain and star keeper) still out following knee surgery and experienced Vladimir Gabulov joining big spenders Anzhi Makhachkala during the winter break. That leaves Slutsky (manager) with untested Sergei Chepchugov and 16-year-old Sergei Revyakin.

• CSKA will also miss defender Kirill Nababkin and midfielder Pavel Mamayev through suspension for the first leg.

• Striker Necid also doubtful to play.

This means 6 or 7 starters are out against arguably the most in form and ruthless team in Europe who only miss Di Maria. Add to that the fact they have not played a competitive match since early December and that Slutsky will probably be forced to call upon couple of new transfer window signings who are young and inexperienced at this level of football and also have no chemistry with the rest of the team. Yes the weather is a factor (for both teams though) but I think the above greatly outweighs this. Mourinho is a fox and knows that many of these players will most likely be back for the 2nd leg and that the Russian league starts early march and will want to kick this team when they are at their most vulnerable with all these absentees. Can see Real taking back a healthy lead to Spain. Goodluck all :hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February CSKA - R.Madrid The referee for this game is Bjorn Kuipers from the Netherlands. Here are the stats from the recent games he was in charge of: Basel 2-1 Man.United (4 yellow cards) Rep. of Ireland 1-1 Estonia (2 yellow cards) B.Munich 3-2 Napoli (4 yellow and 2 red cards) Wales 2-0 Switzerland (3 yellow, 1 red and 1 penalty) Trabzonspor 1-1 Lille (5 yellow and 1 penalty) Looks like this referee likes to show cards. Meanwhile since CSKA will be missing a number of important players some inexperienced youngsters will play in this game who I believe will not be able to handle the pressure of such an important game, which in my opinion will result in many fouls. Over 45 Booking Points @ 2.37 (2 units) William Hill

• CSKA’s Japan midfielder Keisuke Honda (crucial to attack) and Chile winger Mark Gonzalez are also unlikely to feature in Tuesday’s game as the players have not fully recovered from knee and hip surgery respectively.

• CSKA’s biggest worry is the goalkeeping position with first-choice Igor Akinfeyev (inspirational captain and star keeper) still out following knee surgery and experienced Vladimir Gabulov joining big spenders Anzhi Makhachkala during the winter break. That leaves Slutsky (manager) with untested Sergei Chepchugov and 16-year-old Sergei Revyakin.

• CSKA will also miss defender Kirill Nababkin and midfielder Pavel Mamayev through suspension for the first leg.

Can add to this that Aleksandrs Cauna (MF) also gonna miss this clash. P.S. That goalkeeper Chepchugov who will play today is a complete joke. I can almost guarantee that one of the goals will be conceded because of him.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February CSKA Moscow v Real Madrid -5, cloudy facts: CSKA have lost three of their last four European matches on home soil, but Russian club have never lost a European match against Spanish opposition, winning three and drawing two. 56% of their CL goals this season have been scored by Seydou Doumbia (five out of nine). On the other hand, Real Madrid topped Group D with 18 points and a +17 goal difference, the best CL Group Stage performance in history. They've kept five clean sheets in their six Champions League matches this season (more than any other team) and in all three away games (13 clean sheets in 18 Champions League games under Jose Mourinho). After winning none of their first seven European games away in Russia, Real Madrid have won the last two trips. Napoli v Chelsea 8, partly cloudy facts: Napoli had the best conversion rate in the Group Stage, scoring with 22% of their shots. Five of the six goals Napoli have shipped this term in the CL have been conceded in the first half. Chelsea's only win in 10 European away matches on Italian soil came against Lazio in November 2003 (4-0). The Blues have won just three of their six Champions League matches this season despite having taken the lead in all six games. No English club have ever won at Napoli in European competition (two draws and two defeats).

I don't think that beating Fiorentina away 3-0 and drawing 0-0 away against Milan in their last 5 games is poor. They haven't conceded a goal in their last 4 league games and lost only to Siena in Coppa Italia.
Yes you are right, I had forgotten the Fiorentina match, that was a good victory however I wouldn't go too over the top with the nil all draw in Milan, it was not the same AC team that played so well against Arsenal last week. Ibrahimovic was sent off and Kevin prince boateng wasn't playing. I am still in two minds about it is all I'm saying and think maybe Madrid -1 would be safer.

CSKA v Real

WOW !

Can't believe that the most important factor has not been mentioned in this thread yet. Most of the CSKA starting team ARE ALL MISSING!! - Unrecognisable from that of the group stages. Various news sources report that:

This means 6 or 7 starters are out against arguably the most in form and ruthless team in Europe who only miss Di Maria. Add to that the fact they have not played a competitive match since early December and that Slutsky will probably be forced to call upon couple of new transfer window signings who are young and inexperienced at this level of football and also have no chemistry with the rest of the team. Yes the weather is a factor (for both teams though) but I think the above greatly outweighs this. Mourinho is a fox and knows that many of these players will most likely be back for the 2nd leg and that the Russian league starts early march and will want to kick this team when they are at their most vulnerable with all these absentees. Can see Real taking back a healthy lead to Spain. Goodluck all :hope

Great preview. Real Madrid are in fantastic form and have won all three of there away champions league games this season; 1-0 against Dynamo Zagreb, 2-0 against Lyon and 3-0 against Ajax. I fancy them to continue this run and take a commanding lead back to Madrid. Real Madrid -1AH 1.65 (7/10) Bet365

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February You've forgotten that CSKA have two new players from Eredivisie: Nigerian striker Musa (5m) from Venlo and Swedish midfielder Wernbloom (3m) from AZ, but I'm not sure whether Wernbloom will play. However, Ronaldo & co on artificial pitch for 1.40? No value for me despite all home team missings... On the other hand, atmosphere in Naples will be unbelievable, that's for sure. Reg df Campagnaro is doubtful and coach Mazzari is suspended. Important Terry and Cole are doubtful for away side, so I think Napoli DNB 1.65 is value.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February A single of Real Madrid to qualify @ 1.11 (Boylesports) is my bet (as well as Napoli DNB, which has already been covered here). They are much the better side and even if they struggle in Russia they will do what they need to at the Bernabeu. CSKA's match fitness and injuries are a concern for them, but tonight's game could be a draw what with the weather and plastic pitch (although weather has been exaggerated a bit on betting sites, probably only -2) so I'd rather take the 1.11 for Real to qualify than similar odds for Real DNB tonight.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 21 February Still, CSKA has been very unconvincing at home this season both in the domestic league and in Europe. CSKA definitely prefers playing away from home where they can show their best sides: quick pass-and-move counter-attack football. They are technical team and are offence-oriented, but I personally don't believe that Real Madrid can be stopped by a weaker side which is not very solid defensively. I remember watching one of the few losses this season of Real - against Levante - and I must say this team was very solid defensively at this stage of the season. Whereas, CSKA never had this defensive mentality. Moreover, I hear that CSKA's goalkeeper is not very convincing. Well, this is kind of typical for many Eastern European sides. Only last week I saw very bad performances by Zenith (against Benfica) and Steaua (against Twente) goalkeepers. I don't think that you stand any chance against Real Madrid (or Barcelona) without your goal-keeper solid. In Primera Real Madrid usually manages to create nearly 10 chances on goal every game, and whenever the goalie against them isn't having a great day, the results become very scary for the opposing sides. Last but not least, as I am Eastern European and have substantial outlook on Eastern European teams style of play and mentality, I have to say that they tend to be fragile psychologically when they play against very big teams. So often I've seen an Eastern European side miss to grab a draw or a victory against a very big team just because of weak mentality. So, I personally choose: Real Madrid AH -1 at 1.7 (Bet365)

Great preview. Real Madrid are in fantastic form and have won all three of there away champions league games this season; 1-0 against Dynamo Zagreb, 2-0 against Lyon and 3-0 against Ajax. I fancy them to continue this run and take a commanding lead back to Madrid. Real Madrid -1AH 1.65 (7/10) Bet365
The odds for CSKA NOT to score look pretty good to me. CSKA home group results CSKA 2 Inter 3 CSKA 3 Trabzonspor 0 CSKA 0 Lille 2 They scored 5 in 3 home games, but Real are at least a class above those teams and have a much stronger defence. Real's away group results: Dinamo Zagreb 0 Real 1 Lyon 0 Real 2 Ajax 0 Real 3 Real kept clean sheets in all three away games. Real Madrid clean sheet 2.1 Ladbrokes I would have thought a Real clean sheet is more likely than not, so should be a fair bit shorter than 2.1.