** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February

AHughes

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn][/TH] [TH]Tuesday 7 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sheffield Wednesday v Blackpool (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southampton v Millwall (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 8 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesbrough v Sunderland (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February Good value on Southampton in my opinion. Judging by their Championship stats I reckon Saints' odds should be around 1.45 so 1.74 isn't bad odds. Southampton have a good home record and even though they deteriorated recently they put in a good performance against Birmingham. Millwall have one of the worst away records in Championship and they struggled away from home against Dagenham and Redbridge in the previous round. I think Saints will not let this opportunity to get through to the last 16 of the Cup slip on Tuesday evening. The only reservations I have is that altogether I don't like to take straight victories (prefer DNB) so will wait till team news and others' opinions before making any decisions.

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (England - Cups) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Sheffield Wednesday v Blackpool [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Blackpool [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]07/02/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Victor Chandler @ 2.88 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]I cannot understand how Blackpool are not favourites for this match. They are 4th in the Championship, are unbeaten in their last 7 matches, hammered Cardiff 3-1 away from home last weekend and go to opposition in a lower league, yet are 15/8? I know they drew with Sheffield Wednesday at home, and Wednesday do have a very good home record, but Blackpool have the strength to defeat them, they play open attacking football and score plenty of goals. It will be all out attack from both sides, but i have to back Blackpool at that price. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February

[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (England - Cups)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Event[/TD] [TD]Sheffield Wednesday v Blackpool[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Blackpool[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]07/02/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Victor Chandler @ 2.88[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]I cannot understand how Blackpool are not favourites for this match. They are 4th in the Championship, are unbeaten in their last 7 matches, hammered Cardiff 3-1 away from home last weekend and go to opposition in a lower league, yet are 15/8? I know they drew with Sheffield Wednesday at home, and Wednesday do have a very good home record, but Blackpool have the strength to defeat them, they play open attacking football and score plenty of goals. It will be all out attack from both sides, but i have to back Blackpool at that price.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Problem is what team will Holloway play and that is reflected in the current price. If it were a league match, I would agree 100%, but I will check the team before kick off before placing a bet

Good value on Southampton in my opinion. Judging by their Championship stats I reckon Saints' odds should be around 1.45 so 1.74 isn't bad odds. Southampton have a good home record and even though they deteriorated recently they put in a good performance against Birmingham. Millwall have one of the worst away records in Championship and they struggled away from home against Dagenham and Redbridge in the previous round. I think Saints will not let this opportunity to get through to the last 16 of the Cup slip on Tuesday evening. The only reservations I have is that altogether I don't like to take straight victories (prefer DNB) so will wait till team news and others' opinions before making any decisions.
I don't want to mislead anyone so I have to take the above back. Nigel Adkins, Saints' manager, said he's going to play his teenagers because the promotion race is the priority. With Millwall's long list of injuries this game is too unpredictable. Good luck to them but I'm not putting hlaf a penny on this match.

Problem is what team will Holloway play and that is reflected in the current price. If it were a league match' date=' I would agree 100%, but I will check the team before kick off before placing a bet[/quote'] If it was any other team, i would agree. But Holloway is constantly changing his team around, i remember when they came to Olt Trafford when in the PL and he made 5 or 6 changes to his first team, was critricised, yet they nearly got a result, they lost 3-2. He is that sort of manager, that has faith in all his players, no matter what side he puts out, i still fancy them to do the business against lower league opposition, he will surely want to win this match?

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February A mug double and singles for me tonight: Southampton vs Millwall 17/4 0.4/10 Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackpool 17/10 0.2/10 Double 14.20/1 Boylesports 0.2/10 'Olloway will have other priorities as well as Southampton this season. I remember he fielded a weakened team in the cup in their lone season in the premier league and was fined. I watched the game in the league when Leicester visited St. Marys and Southampton were very flat on the night despite a good squad being avaliable. I'd expect a similar low key game in which Millwall should be the more determined side. Though fighting relegation, they are still in realatively more confortable posistion in the league and this is the sole success that can come from this season. The owls though will have a small crowd will still have good home advantage. Not the strongest reasons though I do seem to get good luck in these cup games, especially ones like this.

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February some wednesday team news: lowe and morrison up front (usually madine and o'grady) bennett palmer lines sedgewick in midfield (semedo best player not included, lines and palmer talented but lightweight) bennett normally fullback sedgewick journeyman so if blackpool pick a decent team (matt phillips inc) i would go for them at the prices

some wednesday team news: lowe and morrison up front (usually madine and o'grady) bennett palmer lines sedgewick in midfield (semedo best player not included, lines and palmer talented but lightweight) bennett normally fullback sedgewick journeyman so if blackpool pick a decent team (matt phillips inc) i would go for them at the prices
This blackpool-sheffield game looks like an over on paper. Is the weather that bad today in sheffield that it would discourage that? Any one have any local info?

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February Big gamble on Blackpool pre-match, into 6/4 now generally, so happy with the 15/8. Wednesday seem to have a weakened side out, big chance of a Blackpool win here, they have the firepower to score a few goals. Best of luck with yer bets guys.

[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (England - Cups)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Event[/TD] [TD]Sheffield Wednesday v Blackpool[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Blackpool[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]07/02/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Victor Chandler @ 2.88[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]I cannot understand how Blackpool are not favourites for this match. They are 4th in the Championship, are unbeaten in their last 7 matches, hammered Cardiff 3-1 away from home last weekend and go to opposition in a lower league, yet are 15/8? I know they drew with Sheffield Wednesday at home, and Wednesday do have a very good home record, but Blackpool have the strength to defeat them, they play open attacking football and score plenty of goals. It will be all out attack from both sides, but i have to back Blackpool at that price.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
I am with you on this one, took DNB and Blackpool to qualify and I must say thank you! It's 1-0 for Blackpool and your call looks awesome! Thanks, buddy!

Big gamble on Blackpool pre-match, into 6/4 now generally, so happy with the 15/8. Wednesday seem to have a weakened side out, big chance of a Blackpool win here, they have the firepower to score a few goals. Best of luck with yer bets guys.
Already 2 nil to Blackpool - Blackpool team pretty strong so took it - didn't get 15/8

Already 2 nil to Blackpool - Blackpool team pretty strong so took it - didn't get 15/8
A winner is a winner mate, long way to go yet but Blackpool are dominant so far, Lua Lua has been fantastic

[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport [/TD] [TD]Football (England - Cups) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Event [/TD] [TD]Sheffield Wednesday v Blackpool [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection [/TD] [TD]Blackpool [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength [/TD] [TD]10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date [/TD] [TD]07/02/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price [/TD] [TD]Victor Chandler @ 2.88 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning [/TD] [TD]I cannot understand how Blackpool are not favourites for this match. They are 4th in the Championship, are unbeaten in their last 7 matches, hammered Cardiff 3-1 away from home last weekend and go to opposition in a lower league, yet are 15/8? I know they drew with Sheffield Wednesday at home, and Wednesday do have a very good home record, but Blackpool have the strength to defeat them, they play open attacking football and score plenty of goals. It will be all out attack from both sides, but i have to back Blackpool at that price. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
3-0 win for Blackpool, fantastic. :)

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February Middlesbrough v Sunderland Sunderland @ Evens Mowbray stated that he will have to rely on his kids/2nd string and doubts to many key players including Emnes, Barry Robson and Faris Haroun. Scott McDonald is out for the season, Julio Arca will return and goalkeeper Steele is carrying a wrist Injury. Sunderland are in great form under O'neil and it's all been said about them lately. O'neil is also looking for a strong run in the FA cup after securing Sunderland a likely top half finish, so he's achieved all that was required of him in the Premier League and can focus his attention on a decent cup run. He's made it clear that's his intention by playing strong teams in their previous FA cup games as well. 'Boro were solid last time out but they were running on high after a stunning early strike. Sunderland were also quite poor and 'Boro's line-up will be much weaker this time around. I think Mowbray is basically writing this game off to focus back on the league where their form has dipped terribly. 'Boro have only won 1 of their last 8 games. They've completely lost their edge it seems. So with a weakened side and poor form in a cup contest that means less to them than it does to O'neil, who brings an in form and higher quality side. I can't see anyway for 'Boro to do anything here.

A mug double and singles for me tonight: Southampton vs Millwall 17/4 0.4/10 Sheffield Wednesday vs Blackpool 17/10 0.2/10 Double 14.20/1 Boylesports 0.2/10 'Olloway will have other priorities as well as Southampton this season. I remember he fielded a weakened team in the cup in their lone season in the premier league and was fined. I watched the game in the league when Leicester visited St. Marys and Southampton were very flat on the night despite a good squad being avaliable. I'd expect a similar low key game in which Millwall should be the more determined side. Though fighting relegation, they are still in realatively more confortable posistion in the league and this is the sole success that can come from this season. The owls though will have a small crowd will still have good home advantage. Not the strongest reasons though I do seem to get good luck in these cup games, especially ones like this.
A relatively big profit on Millwalls 5.25 which I was more confident about than the 2.70, very weird. Scoreline suggested that it was a lucky win, though 5.25 was excellent value considering how well Millwall played vs Southampton who were again very modest compared to what they can do. Boro' vs sunderl' I'd expect a "extremely strong" lineup from O'Neill for tonight. Though they are storming up the Premier league, they are not going to get into Europe or win the League for that matter :notworthy, and with the form they show, O'Neill will know they have an excellent chance to progress into the later stages of this cup and give it a real go. I actually want to back Middlesborough after watching the first half at the Stadium of light. Though I know their odds will drift closer to KO. Going to try and maximise the odds so ive backed Sunderland @ 1.97 on Betfair for the time being, with the intention of laying them near KO. Should the team news go how I didnt expect, I will still trade off this bet for a smaller priced odds on Middlesborough+0.5 (Lay sunderland), though I think the latter is very unlikely.

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February Middlesbrough vs Sunderland The Tees-Wear derby reaches the number 142. Expect The Black Cats to start the match with the best players available and seasl the win in 90 minutes. Boro has problems as Mc Donald is out, also Marvin Emnes and Faris Haroun. Julio Arca returns from suspension. Sunderland have also problems as captain Lee Cattermole, Nicklas Bendtner, Wes Brown, David Vaughan, Matt Kilgallon and Titus Bramble are all injured. Loan signings Wayne Bridge and Sotirios Kyrgiakos are both ineligible. But Sunderland are playing with these problems for weeks and they still have good results. I expect a strong match and a win for Sunderland. Boro is win less in last 5 matches and have just 1 win in last 8, 1-0 with Shrewsbury. away win @ 2.00 with Ladbrokers

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February Sunderland @ 1.94 pinnacle Like Sunderland to continue on from their very good form in the EPL, and defeat one of their neighbours, as Boro have not won in their last 5 games in all competitions, while Sunderland have won 5 of their last 6 EPL games, as well as 3 of their last 4 games on the road. Sunderland had a pretty strong line up in the 1-1 draw that led to this replay, and now face Boro who are without their striker McDonald who has been in pretty good goalscoring form. Also their keeper Coyne, and midfielders Robson and Zemmama are out from the team that drew with Sunderland. Sunderland have their share of players missing too, but have much more depth to replace them, as well as the current quality in their squad, believe they will be too good for Boro here. Season record: 110-131 (+20.21)

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (England - Cups) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Middlesbrough v Sunderland [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Draw [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]08/02/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Skybet @ 3.50 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]This is a crunch match and a huge derby, and although Sunderland are the Premiership side, i think there will be very little between these teams tonight. Middlesbrough played well and got a 1-1 draw at the Stadium of Light and now have home advantage for the replay at the Riverside, where no doubt, there will be an incredible intense atmosphere. Julio Arca is expected back in the Boro line-up, but Barry Robson could be a big blow, he may miss the game due to injury. Boro have been in poor form of late, picking up only 2 points from a possible 15 in their last 5 games in the league. They still remain in the play-off positions though. Sunderland have been a revelation since Martin O'Neill took charge, he could well get manager of the season, and deservedly. They have won 3 in a row in the PL but Sunderland have some major injury doubts tonight. Cattermole, Bendtner, Brown, Vaughan, Kilgallon and Bramble are all out injured, which must be a concern for Sunderland. Bridge and Kyrgiakos are both ineligible. With these major injury doubts, Boro will fancy their chances tonight. However i still think it will be an extremely tight affair, and i fancy this match to go to extra-time and possibly even penalties, so my bet is a draw in 90 minutes. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (England - Cups)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Event[/TD] [TD]Middlesbrough v Sunderland[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Draw[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]08/02/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Skybet @ 3.50[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]This is a crunch match and a huge derby, and although Sunderland are the Premiership side, i think there will be very little between these teams tonight. Middlesbrough played well and got a 1-1 draw at the Stadium of Light and now have home advantage for the replay at the Riverside, where no doubt, there will be an incredible intense atmosphere. Julio Arca is expected back in the Boro line-up, but Barry Robson could be a big blow, he may miss the game due to injury. Boro have been in poor form of late, picking up only 2 points from a possible 15 in their last 5 games in the league. They still remain in the play-off positions though. Sunderland have been a revelation since Martin O'Neill took charge, he could well get manager of the season, and deservedly. They have won 3 in a row in the PL but Sunderland have some major injury doubts tonight. Cattermole, Bendtner, Brown, Vaughan, Kilgallon and Bramble are all out injured, which must be a concern for Sunderland. Bridge and Kyrgiakos are both ineligible. With these major injury doubts, Boro will fancy their chances tonight. However i still think it will be an extremely tight affair, and i fancy this match to go to extra-time and possibly even penalties, so my bet is a draw in 90 minutes. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
out of them players mentioned mate the only miss is catts really which was proved in the 1st game as boro bullied us at times, ive been too all the home games since MON took over and Bendter has done nothing really, spends his time hugging the wing when hes ment to be a striker, browns been very shaky as of late. kilgallon hasnt featured for us in i dont know how long and from what i remember he wasnt the best when he 1st came to us. boro also have major injuries. Mowbray expects to be without several of the side that drew with Martin O'Neill's men in the first game at the Stadium of Light, with McDonald, Emnes, Danny Coyne, Barry Robson and Faris Haroun all either out or doubtful. ^^^^ taken from the official boro website

out of them players mentioned mate the only miss is catts really which was proved in the 1st game as boro bullied us at times, ive been too all the home games since MON took over and Bendter has done nothing really, spends his time hugging the wing when hes ment to be a striker, browns been very shaky as of late. kilgallon hasnt featured for us in i dont know how long and from what i remember he wasnt the best when he 1st came to us. boro also have major injuries. Mowbray expects to be without several of the side that drew with Martin O'Neill's men in the first game at the Stadium of Light, with McDonald, Emnes, Danny Coyne, Barry Robson and Faris Haroun all either out or doubtful. ^^^^ taken from the official boro website
From the information i gathered Boro were only missing 2 players, so that is a tad worrying i suppose. Either way, Boro will be up for it, Sunderland will be up for it, the fans will be up for it, should be a lively game, and i still think it could go to extra-time. Personally i think Bendtner and Vaughan are big blows for Sunderland along with Cattermole.

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February Taken Sunderland evens

Red Card 9/2 Penalty awarded and scored 9/2 Anytime own goal 8/1

For me I expect another heated encouter but latest team news for Boro dosent look great. Striker Emnes likely to be out along with defo absentee top scorer Mcdonald, 32 games 11 goals, Fa Cup 2 app 1 goal. Barry Robson who scored screamer at staduim of light battling to be fit as well as Belgian midfielder Haroun who was physical presence in first match. Sunderlands expected midfield McClean, Gardner, Colback, Larrson have enough to take on Boro in the 90 minutes.

My own goal shout is based on Boro have already conceded 2 ogs in games in 2012 yes they were away from home but in both cases under alot of attacking pressure which I see can again occur esp with EPL players like larsson mcclean and gardener. These 3 are quality with crossing/shooting/set pieces.

A relatively big profit on Millwalls 5.25 which I was more confident about than the 2.70, very weird. Scoreline suggested that it was a lucky win, though 5.25 was excellent value considering how well Millwall played vs Southampton who were again very modest compared to what they can do. Boro' vs sunderl' I'd expect a "extremely strong" lineup from O'Neill for tonight. Though they are storming up the Premier league, they are not going to get into Europe or win the League for that matter :notworthy, and with the form they show, O'Neill will know they have an excellent chance to progress into the later stages of this cup and give it a real go. I actually want to back Middlesborough after watching the first half at the Stadium of light. Though I know their odds will drift closer to KO. Going to try and maximise the odds so ive backed Sunderland @ 1.97 on Betfair for the time being, with the intention of laying them near KO. Should the team news go how I didnt expect, I will still trade off this bet for a smaller priced odds on Middlesborough+0.5 (Lay sunderland), though I think the latter is very unlikely.
Oh ******* hell this is a joke everytime I back something, it usually drifts off and i can get better odds. If I wait for better odds it always shortens? Now ive "layed" the result I think is going to happent hinking it will drift and ill make the odds even bigger than the drift due to the fact that I backed the opposition... Now Boro+0.5 shortens and Sunderland drift... I should have just taken Boro 0.5 this morning for **** sakes I give up

Re: England > The FA Cup 4th Round Replays > 7/8th February In theory in-form Sunderland should have too much for an injury hit Boro, but it is the cup, and it is a local derby! I expect O'Neill to send the Black Cats out looking to kill this tie off early, in the hope he can rest players in the second half for the big home game against Arsenal this weekend. Therefore I see value in the following: HT Sunderland @9/5 Bet Fred 4pts. Sunderland/Draw @16/1 SkyBet 1pt.

[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Sport [/TD] [TD]Football (England - Cups) [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Event [/TD] [TD]Middlesbrough v Sunderland [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection [/TD] [TD]Draw [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength [/TD] [TD]10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date [/TD] [TD]08/02/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price [/TD] [TD]Skybet @ 3.50 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning [/TD] [TD]This is a crunch match and a huge derby, and although Sunderland are the Premiership side, i think there will be very little between these teams tonight. Middlesbrough played well and got a 1-1 draw at the Stadium of Light and now have home advantage for the replay at the Riverside, where no doubt, there will be an incredible intense atmosphere. Julio Arca is expected back in the Boro line-up, but Barry Robson could be a big blow, he may miss the game due to injury. Boro have been in poor form of late, picking up only 2 points from a possible 15 in their last 5 games in the league. They still remain in the play-off positions though. Sunderland have been a revelation since Martin O'Neill took charge, he could well get manager of the season, and deservedly. They have won 3 in a row in the PL but Sunderland have some major injury doubts tonight. Cattermole, Bendtner, Brown, Vaughan, Kilgallon and Bramble are all out injured, which must be a concern for Sunderland. Bridge and Kyrgiakos are both ineligible. With these major injury doubts, Boro will fancy their chances tonight. However i still think it will be an extremely tight affair, and i fancy this match to go to extra-time and possibly even penalties, so my bet is a draw in 90 minutes. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
1-1 after 90 minutes. :)

In theory in-form Sunderland should have too much for an injury hit Boro, but it is the cup, and it is a local derby! I expect O'Neill to send the Black Cats out looking to kill this tie off early, in the hope he can rest players in the second half for the big home game against Arsenal this weekend. Therefore I see value in the following: HT Sunderland @9/5 Bet Fred 4pts. Sunderland/Draw @16/1 SkyBet 1pt.
Great calls Dude! Also thanks to all who tipped Sunderland for this match. I hadn't planned to bet on it but having read the posts and reasoning I took Sunderland to qualify as I rarely bet on win/draw/lose (prefer DNB).

In theory in-form Sunderland should have too much for an injury hit Boro, but it is the cup, and it is a local derby! I expect O'Neill to send the Black Cats out looking to kill this tie off early, in the hope he can rest players in the second half for the big home game against Arsenal this weekend. Therefore I see value in the following: HT Sunderland @9/5 Bet Fred 4pts. Sunderland/Draw @16/1 SkyBet 1pt.
Super call mate. Well done :ok