Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ February 2012

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ February 2012 Feb 25th; Aidymac opens up a 10pts gap on the chasers after another market mover obliges at 9/2, he must have a chance of making up for last months disappointment now! Skylark had an 8/1 second and Corky a 10/1 third on a tricky old day at the office. Looks like anything above level par will get you through to the KO Comp this month.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ February 2012 Feb 26th; Just 3 days left and Aidymac stretches his lead with a 12/1 third, a big R4 of 40p hit the profit by a few pence but still hammered the SP. We had 5 winners today, Fosterbet moved up three places with a 13/8 shot and both Wizzkid and Lodge had Barbers Shop at 4/6. BH had a 100/30 winner and Corky backed Rathlin in Ireland at 4/5.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ February 2012 Feb 27th; 5 winners today and the biggest mover was Trotter with a 9/1 winner that takes him up to third spot. Skylark goes up two places with an 85/40 winner, Elchubb had the same winner at 15/8. Fintron ends his bad spell with a fine 8/1 winner and Wizzkid had the cert of the day at 1/9 to wrap things up.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ February 2012 First scan of tomorrow’s prices would make me a likely no show for the last of the month. With that in mind, and I have checked c3po's bet(!), I would like to offer Aidy my congratulations for the period and I would like to offer February ‘the finger’!!! Your weather has been shit as always, your racing has been poor and I’ve been ill for your entire length!! You have even had the audacity to be an extra day long this year! From 21 bets, I’ve had 5 winners, 5 shockers and 11(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) that have traded odds on in running before being turned over. This means that I am either unlucky or a complete sucker for flashy bridle horses(guilty). I have had enough of you AW Racing…. You have served your purpose for the winter – now bugger off! The flat turf season cannot come quickly enough. Good Luck All – hopefully see you in March!

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ February 2012 Feb 29th; Aidymac ends the month in style with a 9/1 winner and takes the title for February, well deserved after a good month in January also and leads the overall standings:clap Skylark had a 16/1 winner EW on the last day and grabs second spot, another excellent month of tipping. The main table will update later after any other bets outstanding have finished but i'll be out now until around 9.30pm. This is the table as it stands at the moment; bbotdfeb.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us