** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December

Friday 16 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Erzgebirge Aue v FC Ingolstadt 04 (17:00 GMT) 2.28 3.55 3.45 101.01 %
maximize.gif Fortuna Düsseldorf v SC Paderborn 07 (17:00 GMT) 1.64 4.2 6.5 100.17 %
maximize.gif SpVgg Greuther Fürth v 1. FC Union Berlin (17:00 GMT) 1.69 4.1 5.85 100.66 %
Saturday 17 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FSV Frankfurt v VfL Bochum (12:00 GMT) 3.15 3.4 2.4 102.82 %
maximize.gif Karlsruher SC v TSV 1860 München (12:00 GMT) 3.2 3.5 2.36 102.19 %
Sunday 18 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eintracht Braunschweig v Alemannia Aachen (12:30 GMT) 1.83 3.6 4.6 104.16 %
maximize.gif Energie Cottbus v MSV Duisburg (12:30 GMT) 2.34 3.5 3.3 101.61 %
maximize.gif Hansa Rostock v Dynamo Dresden (12:30 GMT) 2.38 3.4 3.2 102.68 %
Monday 19 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC St. Pauli v Eintracht Frankfurt (19:15 GMT) 2.74 3.5 2.7 102.10 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Greuther Furth vs. Union Berlin
Selection Furth -1 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 16/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.02
Reasoning Troll Furth Arena tonight hosts a very interesting game, Greuther Furth host the visit of Union Berlin. Furth ranked 3rd in the standings with 37 points accumulated in 18 matches played, have 11 wins, 4 draws and 3 defeats, goal difference 36:14. In nine matches played at home, Furth won seven games and suffered two defeats, 20:7 goal difference. With an average of more than 2 goals per match, Furth is one of the most offensive teams in the league occupying the 3rd position at this category as Dusseldorf and Eintracht. In the last stage obtained an excellent result in road of the Frankfurt 0:0, and remained in combat for the first 2 places. Union Berlin ranks 6th with 31 points on 6 distance opponent tonight, have 9 wins, 4 draws and 5 defeats in the 18 games, goal difference 30:24. In eight trips were not able to obtain only 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats , 12:16 goal average. Even if they are going through a very good shape and managed to get four wins and a draw in the last 5 games played, Furth starts the first chance and I think it will score at least two goals in this match.In Berlin, Greuther Furth has established itself with the score 4:0, top scorer Occean team managed a double.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December Guys anyone have any team news on Duseldorf tonight ? I had a 8 team accum, 7 teams came up just waiting on duseldorf tonite to win, and i dont know if i should put any money on a draw or not, Paderborn seem to be in a good form, but like Benny said few weeks ago that they arent anything special, but they seem to have a good away record with only 1 loss in 7/8 games. Any news or opinion wil be much appreciated, thanks

Guys anyone have any team news on Duseldorf tonight ? I had a 8 team accum' date=' 7 teams came up just waiting on duseldorf tonite to win, and i dont know if i should put any money on a draw or not, Paderborn seem to be in a good form, but like Benny said few weeks ago that they arent anything special, but they seem to have a good away record with only 1 loss in 7/8 games. Any news or opinion wil be much appreciated, thanks[/quote'] Dusseldorf Suspended: None Doubtful: None Injured/unavailable: None Paderborn: Suspended: Brandy (one match) Doubtful: None Injured/unavailable: Wissing (ankle - out until Christmas) I'd predict that you're going be a happy man and get that 8th team. Im certainly going for them as well on a -1 @ 2.025 - Bet365 as i honestly think they will win by the 2 goal margin. Clean bill of health for the team and 100% at home. Am looking at a few other games but like most people am waiting on news from Benny from the Bronx....;)

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December Pick for 16th December, 18:00 http://lookandwin.blogabet.com/ Fortuna Dusseldorf vs. SC Paderborn Pick: Dusseldorf Odds: 1.63 Bookmaker: pinnacle (SBO 1.65) Stake: 6/10 Fortuna played an amazing year of 2011. This season Dusseldorf has 12-6-0 and at home 8-0-0. Last match day Dusseldorf drew in Bochum with 1-1, but Dusseldorf’s strength is of course their great home advantage. Their defensive is the best in Bundesliga II, especially central defenders Langeneke and Lukimya are caliber for first Bundesliga by now. In offensive everyone can score, Rösler has much experience, Beister is very dangerous right winger. Dusseldorf will play in cup against Dortmund next week, nevertheless they will concentrate on Paderborn for 100%. SC Paderborn played fantastic season so far, also. Paderborn has 10-6-2 and 5-3-1 on the road. But Paderborn mostly won their matches only because of their great defensive and incapacity of opponents. They haven’t got quality in gameplay, but they play nice counter attacks and have strong standard situations. Last match day Paderborn won with 2-0 at home to Rostock. Paderborn has right defender Wissing and midfielder Brandy out. Dusseldorf is by far the better team and at the end they should win this. I play only normal win, because of great SCP-defensive. Odds over 1.50 are too high here, besides Dresden (1-2) no team had any chance in Dusseldorf so far, Paderborn only has average quality at all.

Guys anyone have any team news on Duseldorf tonight ? I had a 8 team accum' date=' 7 teams came up just waiting on duseldorf tonite to win, and i dont know if i should put any money on a draw or not, Paderborn seem to be in a good form, but like Benny said few weeks ago that they arent anything special, but they seem to have a good away record with only 1 loss in 7/8 games. Any news or opinion wil be much appreciated, thanks[/quote'] It does not matter you always hedge in this situation unless the last time remaining is Barcelona facing Al-Sadd. Be a bussinessman and take profit. Taking a draw shouldn't cut the profit margin by that much anyways.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December :ok

Dusseldorf Suspended: None Doubtful: None Injured/unavailable: None Paderborn: Suspended: Brandy (one match) Doubtful: None Injured/unavailable: Wissing (ankle - out until Christmas) I'd predict that you're going be a happy man and get that 8th team. Im certainly going for them as well on a -1 @ 2.025 - Bet365 as i honestly think they will win by the 2 goal margin. Clean bill of health for the team and 100% at home. Am looking at a few other games but like most people am waiting on news from Benny from the Bronx....;)
Thanks a lot for your preview and your opinion, hope is gonna be that scenario as you said, am just gonna leave it and se what happens in first half, then take some action in live betting. Hope your pick comes up too bud :hope and good luck to everyone :ok

I am comfortable that Benny doesn't want to pick today. He shouldn't just pick for the sake of it - that's what makes him the best. :clap
Yes, my mistake last season was that I played too much shit when I had an upswing. I took lessons from it and keep on my selection. By the way, some ppl write that they wanted to follow me very big, etc ... I am on a very good run, yes, (won 14 of last 15 picks or sth like that) and this season is perfect so far but keep in mind that value bets can lose too. Also I do not post fixed picks here or anything like that, only picks which are based on my observations of the teams and their strengthes and weaknesses. So do not do the mistake to use too big stakes now!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December i still cant believe that duseldorf are loosing so badly, they are ruining my 8 team accum consisting of matches from monday, and i even put 50 eu on a draw just in case it ends draw, but never thpught paderborn would win in duseldorf, fuking duseldorf :@

:ok Thanks a lot for your preview and your opinion, hope is gonna be that scenario as you said, am just gonna leave it and se what happens in first half, then take some action in live betting. Hope your pick comes up too bud :hope and good luck to everyone :ok
Well, had a shocker. Figured it would be a tight game but being undefeated i still thought it was worth the odds. Lesson learned. :@

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Greuther Furth vs. Union Berlin
Selection Furth -1 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 16/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.02
Reasoning Troll Furth Arena tonight hosts a very interesting game, Greuther Furth host the visit of Union Berlin. Furth ranked 3rd in the standings with 37 points accumulated in 18 matches played, have 11 wins, 4 draws and 3 defeats, goal difference 36:14. In nine matches played at home, Furth won seven games and suffered two defeats, 20:7 goal difference. With an average of more than 2 goals per match, Furth is one of the most offensive teams in the league occupying the 3rd position at this category as Dusseldorf and Eintracht. In the last stage obtained an excellent result in road of the Frankfurt 0:0, and remained in combat for the first 2 places. Union Berlin ranks 6th with 31 points on 6 distance opponent tonight, have 9 wins, 4 draws and 5 defeats in the 18 games, goal difference 30:24. In eight trips were not able to obtain only 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats , 12:16 goal average. Even if they are going through a very good shape and managed to get four wins and a draw in the last 5 games played, Furth starts the first chance and I think it will score at least two goals in this match.In Berlin, Greuther Furth has established itself with the score 4:0, top scorer Occean team managed a double.
Nice one man, Furth are 5 nil up with 5mins to go :clap

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December Took @2.01 in real, odds are still ok and definitely worth taking but you should consider to decrease stake a bit or to wait live and then take Bochum in-running with better odds. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 17.12.2011: FSV Frankfurt - VfL Bochum http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/fsv-frankfurt-bochum-806362/#ah;2 VfL Bochum (-0.25) Odds: 1.89 (SBOBet) Stake: 5/10 The trend is your friend - whilst Frankfurt faces a huge crisis, Bochum lately improved a lot and in terms of quality, the guests are much better anyway. How I already wrote several times in my previews, Frankfurt is a team with a non-existing home advantage. They play in front of only very few people, their performances away from home are even better than their home displays because they prefer not to make the running and hence we can get some value odds here. If this game would have been in Bochum, it would probably be a low -0.75 or perhaps even a -1 line. Now we get a -0.25 on Bochum and due to the fact that Frankfurt are weaker at home than away and because of the fact that Bochum are not remarkable worse on the road, there's actually enough said. Nevertheless I want to explain my selection more detailed. Frankfurt has big internal problems and their manager Hans-Jürgen Boysen is likely to be sacked if Frankfurt will not get at least a draw here. Their technical ability is decent at all, nothing special but at least they can play good football. Anyway they prefer to play away from home because they are good in doing fast breaks whereas they struggle with creating chances at home when they meet a rather defensive minded opponent. Also today I think that they will have problems to score, the only dangerous thing for Bochum could be Zafer Yelen's brilliant set pieces who is their most superior player anyway. Frankfurt's best defender Gledson is out since 4 weeks now and his missing is a massive blow for them. Since he is out, they tried many different options in the central defence but their defence has always been a big mess since then. Also their strong midfielder Stark will miss this game due to his 5th yellow card. Nonetheless I want to mention that their recent performances were not as bad as the result might suggest. They collapsed twice away from home and lost 4:0 in Furth and 4:0 in Berlin but in both games, they were the team with the better start. But this is clearly a lack of quality: they start pretty well in each away match but they have no good converter in the offensive and instead only opportunity killers like Macauley Chrisantus, Babacar Gueye and Karim Benyamina. Then their very bad defence makes some individual errors, the opponents take the 1:0 lead and they collapse. At home they do not even create goal chances because they do not get so much space to counter attack. They were able to get a 2:2 at home against strong team Paderborn in their last home match but Paderborn showed one of their weakest season displays whereas Frankfurt showed their best home performance. Indeed, Frankfurt is still without a victory at home since April 2011. And this is no bad luck, it is simply inability. Away from home they would sometimes deserve a bit more but at home they are extremely poor. Generally atmosphere in Frankfurt-Bornheim is quite bad, the manager is close to be sacked, they rather have a home disadvantage than an advantage and the players lack self-confidence for sure. Bochum started as a big promotion favourite but their start was horrible. They sacked Friedhelm Funkel and since Andreas Bergmann is their manager, they improved a lot. Still they showed some weak displays but especially their last two performances were extremely strong. They smashed Aue 6:0 at home and were able to dominate table leader Dusseldorf at home and got a 1:1 there but they could have even won this. It seems that the 6:0 was a watershed event for them and they finally use their potential. Most important to me is their good offensive. To be succesful against Frankfurt, you actually only need a good offensive with some decent converters. Frankfurt's back four will make them the one or other premature xmas present anyway and Bochum have good players to convert such situation due to their coolness. And also, Bochum has the two strong Asian strikers, Takashi Inui and Jong Tae-Se. With regard to the tactical ability, Inui is the best player of the league. His problem is that he is not very steady but if we have luck and he will have a good day, then he will be able to decide the game for his own. North Korean striker Tae-Se recently improved some too and he is a very good converter. Generally the form of many Bochum players lately improved a lot. Björn Kopplin plays a poor season but last week he was brilliant and they showed two consecutive great performances. The only negative point could be the fact that they will have the game of the year in the cup against Bayern and maybe player's will be less focussed. But to sum up, this is clearly a pick on the away team. Very poor form vs. good form, low quality vs. siginificantly bigger quality, no home advantage vs. decent travellers, horrible back four vs. offensive with a huge technical ability and hence I love this handicap on Bochum. I really do not think that Frankfurt will be able to achieve their first season victory just in their very bad situation against a team which recently experienced such a positive tendency. Draw is possible but should be the really worst case.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December Thanks Benny - as I am newbie to ACH could someone explain how exactly the -0.25 line works? Half stake return in case of draw and profit made in case of win? Is my understanding correct! EDIT: MayerhofersNeck - what odds and where did you get on lay FSV?

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December I use betfair, which is a betting exchange rather than a bookies. The odds are deternined by the amount of money other people bet. Think of it like a weighing scales if you will. Laying means I believe a team wont win, and am acting like sort of like a bookie to see if anybody will bet against that lay. -0.25 on a team means you are betting on a team to win with half your stake and betting on that same team with a Draw No Bet option with the other half of your stake. A standard bet on a team is the same as a -0.5 Asian Handicap, while a Draw No Bet (DNB) is 0 Asian Handicap (AH). A lay of a team means you are giving the other team a +0.5 AH. Hope this helps you!

Thanks Benny - as I am newbie to ACH could someone explain how exactly the -0.25 line works? Half stake return in case of draw and profit made in case of win? Is my understanding correct! EDIT: MayerhofersNeck - what odds and where did you get on lay FSV?
You're exactly right. With -0.25, you win full (whatever the odds are) if your team wins, and lose half if they draw. Just google asian handicap!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December Energie vs MSV Cottbus power comes from the away games. The went out shopping for points 10 times and managed to get 3 in 4 games, while a draw has been obtained twice. MSV changed the coach and started to win matches and to collect point by point havingjust 1 defeat in last 6 games. Oliver Reck came with that plus of organizing and belief that were missing for these players. Cottbus ha many injured players as goalkeeper Thorsten Kirschbaum, defemder Uwe Hunemeier, striker Martin Fenin, defender Markus Brzenska and striker Dennis Sorensen are all having health problems. Defender Schorch is the novelty on the injury list, while midfielders Daniel Adlung and Muller are suspended. Cottbus and ex coach Wollitz decided to part ways last week. The team is lead now by interim Markus Feldhoff while in January the team will have a new coach, experienced Rudi Bommer. I expect an away win here as the Zebras are on a good run and can continue in this way. away +0.25 AH @ 1.99 with StanJames

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 16-19 December Hansa vs Dresden After winning the derby with Cottbus, Dresden goes to Rostock for another derby. These 3 teams were one of the best in East Germnay and the supporters are entertaining the tradition every time. But Rostock will pay tribute to the lack of organizing in the round 15, the match with ST Pauli so the game will be played wiothout supporters. The new coach of Hansa, Wolfgang Wolf, changed the system to a 4-2-3-1. The lack of goal scoring that home side has is not going to be cured by the night, anyway. Midifleder Perthel is suepnded while Langen, Pannewitz and Lartey are missing with various problems. Dresden welcomes striker Koch, but Jens Mockel, Dennis Eilhoff, Gerrit Muller and Marvin Knoll are injured. Home side is not the best away, but I think they can get something here. The fact that Hansa doesn't score often and the fact that will take time till the manager new ideas will be well applied makes me consider this bet. away +0.25 AH @ 1.90 with Ladbrokers