** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Frankel's full-brother runs at Yarmouth on Tuesday

Noble Mission was this morning declared to run in the first division of the British Stallion Studs Supporting British Racing E.B.F. Maiden Stakes (2.30). Tom Queally is booked to ride for Sir Henry Cecil. A bright moment in an otherwise diabolical few days of racing.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Frankel's full-brother runs at Yarmouth on Tuesday I have been looking out for this horse too. It also has an entry on Wednesday at Nottingham. It was due to run early October, but that never materialised, but hopefully will run either of these days.

Re: Frankel's full-brother runs at Yarmouth on Tuesday

hope its a good un.does any one know when kauto's star's full brother will run' date='being trained here in the southeast of ireland at moment,i don't even know it's name.[/quote'] You mean Kauto Stone, I heard he was supposed to run at Down Royal on November 5th. I looks like Ruby will miss the ride because of his ban if he does run.

Re: Frankel's full-brother runs at Yarmouth on Tuesday My mate who has run a well respected business for the best part of 5 years gave me Frankel months before his debut and I've asked him about his brother, apparently he works like a dog at home so don't get your hopes up. I also think he wears headgear.

Re: Frankel's full-brother runs at Yarmouth on Tuesday Will be nice to see how it runs but as a betting proposition it will probably be too short in price and unless its quite strong in the market i wouldnt see it as a betting proposition, im sure if Cecil thinks it will win that the money will be down! Nonetheless, really looking forward to seeing how it runs, although have a horse in the same race backed!

Re: Frankel's full-brother runs at Yarmouth on Tuesday Currently trading at 3.2 on BF and certainly isnt wearing any head gear tomorrow, as you say market will be informative but looking forward to seeing him the flesh will try and twiiter a pic from the paddock if i can the darn thing to work on my phone!

Re: Frankel's full-brother runs at Yarmouth on Tuesday Word is that the Roger Varian thing is strongly fancied, which might explain why Noble Mission is easy to back. Cecil has also said in the RP this morning that punters shouldn't expect him to win by 10l and described him as backward and one that might come into his own over middle distances. These maidens are horrible races as betting propositions as you never quite know what you are up against, but I was expecting closer to even money for Noble Mission given all of the hype so will gladly have a small stake at 10/3. If he comes on for the run, fair play.

Word is that the Roger Varian thing is strongly fancied, which might explain why Noble Mission is easy to back. Cecil has also said in the RP this morning that punters shouldn't expect him to win by 10l and described him as backward and one that might come into his own over middle distances. These maidens are horrible races as betting propositions as you never quite know what you are up against, but I was expecting closer to even money for Noble Mission given all of the hype so will gladly have a small stake at 10/3. If he comes on for the run, fair play.
I dont think there was much hype about Noble Mission to be honest though Fintron, all that was said is that its related to Frankel, Cecil clearly doesnt really fancy it to win today and you would never get even money on any debutant horse in a very decent maiden that has horses trained by Cumani, Stoute, Balding, Fanshawe, Varian, Simcock, Wall, Bin Suroor, Al Zarooni and Johnston. I think there is better value in a place lay at 1.70 with the big drift taken into account and also the gamble on the Varian horse!

I dont think there was much hype about Noble Mission to be honest though Fintron' date=' all that was said is that its related to Frankel, Cecil clearly doesnt really fancy it to win today and you would never get even money on any debutant horse in a very decent maiden that has horses trained by Cumani, Stoute, Balding, Fanshawe, Varian, Simcock, Wall, Bin Suroor, Al Zarooni and Johnston. I think there is better value in a place lay at 1.70 with the big drift taken into account and also the gamble on the Varian horse![/quote'] Not true remember that Jalil a few years back that was all the hype and went off odds on in a newmarket maiden..

Re: Frankel's full-brother runs at Yarmouth on Tuesday Jalil was the most expensive horse to ever run in the UK, at a price of 10 million dollars!! Of course that was going to go off odds-on after paying 10 million dollars for the horse.. But where did it finish in a 13 runner field? 6th!

I dont think there was much hype about Noble Mission to be honest though Fintron' date=' all that was said is that its related to Frankel, Cecil clearly doesnt really fancy it to win today and you would never get even money on any debutant horse in a very decent maiden that has horses trained by Cumani, Stoute, Balding, Fanshawe, Varian, Simcock, Wall, Bin Suroor, Al Zarooni and Johnston. I think there is better value in a place lay at 1.70 with the big drift taken into account and also the gamble on the Varian horse![/quote'] There was a headline story in the RP on him Aidy, and the bookies have been hyping him up in their media releases. This was part of that from Laddies.. "In Camelot, we may have unearthed a superstar for the middle distance races next year but the 2000 Guineas is still crying out for something really special" said Williams.

There was a headline story in the RP on him Aidy, and the bookies have been hyping him up in their media releases. This was part of that from Laddies.. "In Camelot, we may have unearthed a superstar for the middle distance races next year but the 2000 Guineas is still crying out for something really special" said Williams.
Thanks Fintron.. It is an intriguing race, every lover of horse racing will be watching this race if they get the chance!! I have Chris Walls horse backed in the hope of a place, it looks a very good maiden and will throw up many winners i would imagine...

Re: Frankel's full-brother runs at Yarmouth on Tuesday Interesting race and I plan to take on the two talking horses with the both Highclere colts who have experience under their belt. Frankels brother simply has to be taken on. I've massive respect for the Varian yard and this Frazers Hill could be anything but like Noble Missions, this is his first time out and he's a bit short. Firdaws (from that stable) was beaten on debut when defeat was out of the question if the market support was anything to go by. So I looked for some value to have an interest in the race. Commitment was 4th behind Encke on debut which was a nice effort. By Motivator the ease in going and distance should help and Fallon on board. I'm hoping he drifts in the market too. Thought he stayed on nicely that day and at 9/2 I've gone each way. Similar with Counsel who's had 2 runs - the first when 6th behind Oscan. A little disappointing second time out but that's factored into the price and he may still have been a bit green. I've had a small each way saver on Counsel at 14/1.

hi just out of curiosity what is the most expensive race hoorse ever to be purchased' date=' sorry lads i know its the wrong thread[/quote'] It's probably impossible to know because a lot of deals are done privately and the amount wouldn't be disclosed From what i can gather the most expensive at a public auction was 'The Green Monkey' who went for 16 million dollars at Keeneland in 2006, bought by John Magnier Never won a race.........

It's probably impossible to know because a lot of deals are done privately and the amount wouldn't be disclosed From what i can gather the most expensive at a public auction was 'The Green Monkey' who went for 16 million dollars at Keeneland in 2006, bought by John Magnier Never won a race.........
Best value horse of all time??? Brave Inca??? Think he cost about 2 or 3 grand at most.. What a bargain, what a horse!

Slightly off topic but is it true Midday's full sister runs on Thurs at Kempton?? Unfortunately i dont know her name but this is what i was told earlier. Thanks
Yes, she has been declared. Goes by the name of Popular.

Slightly off topic but is it true Midday's full sister runs on Thurs at Kempton?? Unfortunately i dont know her name but this is what i was told earlier. Thanks
Yes, the horse is called Popular (also trained by Henry Cecil).