England: League One Oct 25

aliando

Tuesday 25 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Brentford v Stevenage (19:45 BST) 2.25 3.4 3.25 104.63 %
maximize.gif Bury v Notts County (19:45 BST) 2.8 3.45 2.52 104.38 %
maximize.gif Carlisle United v Sheffield Wednesday (19:45 BST) 2.8 3.45 2.5 104.70 %
maximize.gif Colchester United v AFC Bournemouth (19:45 BST) 2 3.45 3.75 105.65 %
maximize.gif Hartlepool United v Tranmere Rovers (19:45 BST) 2.2 3.5 3.25 104.80 %
maximize.gif Preston North End v Oldham Athletic (19:45 BST) 1.8 3.7 4.5 104.80 %
maximize.gif Rochdale v Chesterfield (19:45 BST) 2.25 3.45 3.3 103.73 %
maximize.gif Scunthorpe United v Huddersfield Town (19:45 BST) 3.25 3.4 2.25 104.63 %
maximize.gif Sheffield United v Milton Keynes Dons (19:45 BST) 2 3.45 3.75 105.65 %
maximize.gif Walsall v Exeter City (19:45 BST) 2.2 3.45 3.5 103.01 %
maximize.gif Wycombe Wanderers v Charlton Athletic (19:45 BST) 3.75 3.4 2.01 105.83 %
maximize.gif Yeovil Town v Leyton Orient (19:45 BST) 2.5 3.4 2.9 103.89 %

Re: England: League One Oct 25 Whats people's views on Huddersfield continuing there incredible run? To me Scunthorpe have been pretty dissapointing so far this season, they've had 1 or 2 half decent results holding a couple of the league's bigger sides to draws but with only 1 win at home from 7 games i'd fancy Huddersfield to be able to go there and win. Currently @ 2.13 (-0.5AH) with Bet365, and are 6/5 at a couple of other bookies. There run is surely gonna come to an end sometime soon, just gonna hope they keep coming good for the time being! Had a look at the goalscorer odds for Jordan Rhodes too considering he's scored 13 goals in his last 5 games, with 2 hatricks in his last 2 games. Boylesports are 13/8 for him to score anytime which looks bloody good value to me... Huddersfield -0.5AH @ 2.13 4/10 stake Jordan Rhodes ATGS @ 13/8 3/10 stake :hope

Re: England: League One Oct 25

Whats people's views on Huddersfield continuing there incredible run? To me Scunthorpe have been pretty dissapointing so far this season, they've had 1 or 2 half decent results holding a couple of the league's bigger sides to draws but with only 1 win at home from 7 games i'd fancy Huddersfield to be able to go there and win. Currently @ 2.13 (-0.5AH) with Bet365, and are 6/5 at a couple of other bookies. There run is surely gonna come to an end sometime soon, just gonna hope they keep coming good for the time being! Had a look at the goalscorer odds for Jordan Rhodes too considering he's scored 13 goals in his last 5 games, with 2 hatricks in his last 2 games. Boylesports are 13/8 for him to score anytime which looks bloody good value to me... Huddersfield -0.5AH @ 2.13 4/10 stake Jordan Rhodes ATGS @ 13/8 3/10 stake :hope
I think following the run could be quite profitable, potentially. With a run like this it's really a case of looking at their games and trying to decide if this will be the side that beats 'em. More than likely it'll be Yeovil or such when Hudds are at home, so should be fairly easy to spot :lol My initial feeling is it won't be the Iron, but I'm yet to look at it.

Re: England: League One Oct 25 Huddersfield AH-0.25 1.89 Pinnacle 6/10 Hard to imagine Scunthorpe winning this one, but a draw is not too far away. Both teams have played a good amount of draws so far and it´s clear to see that the Irons are stubborn opposition (and I think they didn´t lose in HC so far). But Huddersfield managed to get good results lately scoring many goals. So I still have trust in them that at least they get a draw here. Sunthorpe at home isn´t very strong, only one win (vs. Yeovil) so far. Rochdale-Chesterfield over 2.75 1.935 Pinnacle 3/10 Hard to see this one going under. Both teams seem to have a bad defense but keep on scoring goals. From last 6 games of Chesterfield 5 have gone over 3.5 goals/Rochdale from last 6/3 over 3.5.

Re: England: League One Oct 25 Sheff Wednesday DNB - 2.00 Coral Wednesday have went 3 unbeaten away from home since getting smashed at Stevenage. They seem to be playing better now though and seen that as a wake up call. Carlisle are pretty inconsistant at home this season losing 2 then winning 2 and drawing a few. I expect Wednesday to be too strong for Carlisle to win the game as their quality is better, The draw is for cover though. Rochdale v Chesterfield Nathan Ecclestone Anytime Scorer - 3.00 Boylesports He scored on his debut for Rochdale on saturday, Ecclestone cuts it well in this league, evidence is his record for Charlton last season in this league. Chesterfield are also conceding heavily in the last few games conceding 3 in their last 4 outings therefore their defence is looking shakey and I fully expect Ecclestone to get a few chances here.

Re: England: League One Oct 25 Scunthorpe - Huddersfield Hosts are on 4 games winless run, making 2 straight goaless draws, and I expect them strong motivated to score goals and to grab points in front of their crwod. They used to play solid at home but recorded 2 loses here, first against Oldham for JPT 0:1, and then against Leyton 2:3, so additional motivation to bounce back. Before these two matches, Scunthorpe lost only one of their 8 games here. They are not having scoring problems at home,as they couldnt managed to score a single goal only against that game for JPT against Oldham. In the same time Scunthorpe got only 1 clean sheet in last 12 home matches, making goal/goal option in 9 of them. Huddersfield are on great run and are capable to continue it IMO. They are playing quite offensive football and it seems quite succsessfull for them, making 4 straight wins, and scoring 13 goals in last 4 games. Huddersfield are 7-5-0 in their last 12 visits, scoring 2 or more goals in 9 of them, making 9 overs aswel. Huddersfield are just 1 point less than current leaders Charlton and will be strong motivated to climb the leaders position. In the past both sides got some goal festivals as 6:2, 4:1, 1:4, 3:2, and 2:2 so I expect similar outcome today over 3.5 goals 3.00 @ Stan James also both to score - high stakes

Re: England: League One Oct 25 Preston-Oldham under 3 @1,71 pinnacle Preston misses their strikers Meillor ( 7 goals),Hume ( 5 goals) and Proctor ( 2 goals.).These missings are huge blows for manager Phil Brown as these 3 strikers scored 14 out of 25 goals.They just have Daley and Tsoumou ( 1 goal) as strikers.Therefore Brown hopes to sign Paynter from Leeds but I doubt that he can do much before even training with the team. Oldham welcome back defender Diamond.But striker Reid ( 4 goals) is out with an injury.Midfielder Parker misses as well. I cannot see many goals in this one,because of the missings in the offense on both sides,especially the home team has big problems.I wouldn't be surprised to see just 1 goal. GL:ok

Preston-Oldham under 3 @1' date=71 pinnacle Preston misses their strikers Meillor ( 7 goals),Hume ( 5 goals) and Proctor ( 2 goals.).These missings are huge blows for manager Phil Brown as these 3 strikers scored 14 out of 25 goals.They just have Daley and Tsoumou ( 1 goal) as strikers.Therefore Brown hopes to sign Paynter from Leeds but I doubt that he can do much before even training with the team. Oldham welcome back defender Diamond.But striker Reid ( 4 goals) is out with an injury.Midfielder Parker misses as well. I cannot see many goals in this one,because of the missings in the offense on both sides,especially the home team has big problems.I wouldn't be surprised to see just 1 goal. GL:ok
Proctor is set to play through the pain before his hernia operation next Tuesday.Not that it makes too much difference.I've often seen games with all the strikers missing and the game goes over so I'm going for the Latics +1AH at 1.575.As mentioned Preston are missing their two main men and they have only won 1 of their home games by more than 1 goal.Oldham are on a decent run of late and I can see them getting something from this game.....

Sheff Wednesday DNB - 2.00 Coral Wednesday have went 3 unbeaten away from home since getting smashed at Stevenage. They seem to be playing better now though and seen that as a wake up call. Carlisle are pretty inconsistant at home this season losing 2 then winning 2 and drawing a few. I expect Wednesday to be too strong for Carlisle to win the game as their quality is better, The draw is for cover though. Rochdale v Chesterfield Nathan Ecclestone Anytime Scorer - 3.00 Boylesports He scored on his debut for Rochdale on saturday, Ecclestone cuts it well in this league, evidence is his record for Charlton last season in this league. Chesterfield are also conceding heavily in the last few games conceding 3 in their last 4 outings therefore their defence is looking shakey and I fully expect Ecclestone to get a few chances here.
I would hardly say scoring 1 goal every 7 games "cuts well in the league". Has a VERY poor goalscoring record (1 goal in 11 games the previous season for huddersfield (who scored plenty!)

Re: England: League One Oct 25 What do folks think about a Brentford win tonight? Taking them on the AH -0.25 line looks tempting as they seem a little long to me. I'm guessing it's because their home form has been a little uninspiring so far this season but this could be a game where they look to set that right. Stevenage are a funny side, I think Westley is trying to make them a more solid outfit at the momment, working on getting the balance between attack and defence correct. It's a tough one to call and I'm not sure whether this could be considered a derby game? Either way Brentford's average home record: W2 D2 L3 F9 A10 is offset by Stevenage's average away record: W1 D2 L3 F6 A7. Westley has been saying in the buildup it will be a tough game for them, for Brentford it's a game they should be claiming all 3pts if they want to contest the playoffs come the end of the season. It's a tough one, midweek matches can be weird, be interested to hear peoples thoughts on this game and a potential backing of Brentford here.

What do folks think about a Brentford win tonight? Taking them on the AH -0.25 line looks tempting as they seem a little long to me. I'm guessing it's because their home form has been a little uninspiring so far this season but this could be a game where they look to set that right. Stevenage are a funny side, I think Westley is trying to make them a more solid outfit at the momment, working on getting the balance between attack and defence correct. It's a tough one to call and I'm not sure whether this could be considered a derby game? Either way Brentford's average home record: W2 D2 L3 F9 A10 is offset by Stevenage's average away record: W1 D2 L3 F6 A7. Westley has been saying in the buildup it will be a tough game for them, for Brentford it's a game they should be claiming all 3pts if they want to contest the playoffs come the end of the season. It's a tough one, midweek matches can be weird, be interested to hear peoples thoughts on this game and a potential backing of Brentford here.
The game looks pretty underish to me. i would side with Brentford if i had to choose but Stevenage have coped with the step up to League reasonably well. I'd go for 1-0 Brentford :ok

Re: England: League One Oct 25 Brentford - Stevenage Looks very underish to me. Both teams played two unders in a row. If I had to play this match I would take the 1.86 for under 2.5 rather than backing a team in this matchup (but I´ve already taken different bets for today). Stevenage is solid at the back and has played 2 overs away from home (3-1 at Bournemouth, 1-2 at Huddersfield). Usually they lose by a small margin (if they lose). Brentford at home seems to be different from their away form. Although their home record has 3 overs and 4 unders, I think it´s more likely to go under when they meet a midtable side. I´m refering to the overs vs. Preston and Huddersfield. At the beginning of they season they thrashed Leyton 5-0...but this result seems to be an exception. Maybe the draw could be interesting, but I don´t bet on draws usually.

Re: England: League One Oct 25 Carlisle v Sheffield Wednesday Sheffield Wed have turned a corner since that beating at Stevenage with away wins at Yeovil, Hartlepool and a draw at Sheffield Utd. I feel Carlisle are an inconsistent team and that Sheff Wed will be slightly too strong for them tonight. I priced Sheff Wed at 2.4 before looking at odds and 2.68 is available so will have a small stake. Sheffield Wednesday @2.68 Sbobet

Re: England: League One Oct 25 Hi all. This is the first time I've been on for a while. I had hoped to provide insight into every Wednesday match but unfortunately in September a very close family member was unlawfully killed and as you can imagine things have just been in a bit of a spin. I'm not going to offer an insight in SWFC today, because frankly I'm not sure how we will perform tonight. Though we always set up away from home to not conceed, so anyone thinking of Unders - that could well be the way to go. I went to the match on Saturday (my first in a while) and I must say Colchester absolutely tore us apart at times. We were poor and couldn't retain the ball but they played very direct and had pace on the wings which troubled us. They will have been left feeling disappointed not to get anything from us on Saturday and all I can say is a repeat of that performance will see them smashing Bournemouth tonight. We struggled and we have been keeping clean sheets recently, they were very unlucky on occasions not to score. I'll put Colchester up to win either half in their match at 1.50 with William Hill if anyone is looking for something to add to an accumulator, otherwise those feeling braver can take the outright win at 2.00

Proctor is set to play through the pain before his hernia operation next Tuesday.Not that it makes too much difference.I've often seen games with all the strikers missing and the game goes over so I'm going for the Latics +1AH at 1.575.As mentioned Preston are missing their two main men and they have only won 1 of their home games by more than 1 goal.Oldham are on a decent run of late and I can see them getting something from this game.....
3-3,bet won.....and over it went....

Whats people's views on Huddersfield continuing there incredible run? To me Scunthorpe have been pretty dissapointing so far this season, they've had 1 or 2 half decent results holding a couple of the league's bigger sides to draws but with only 1 win at home from 7 games i'd fancy Huddersfield to be able to go there and win. Currently @ 2.13 (-0.5AH) with Bet365, and are 6/5 at a couple of other bookies. There run is surely gonna come to an end sometime soon, just gonna hope they keep coming good for the time being! Had a look at the goalscorer odds for Jordan Rhodes too considering he's scored 13 goals in his last 5 games, with 2 hatricks in his last 2 games. Boylesports are 13/8 for him to score anytime which looks bloody good value to me... Huddersfield -0.5AH @ 2.13 4/10 stake Jordan Rhodes ATGS @ 13/8 3/10 stake :hope
Damn you late equaliser :wall Jordy Rhodes got his goal though :clap

Preston-Oldham under 3 @1' date=71 pinnacle Preston misses their strikers Meillor ( 7 goals),Hume ( 5 goals) and Proctor ( 2 goals.).These missings are huge blows for manager Phil Brown as these 3 strikers scored 14 out of 25 goals.They just have Daley and Tsoumou ( 1 goal) as strikers.Therefore Brown hopes to sign Paynter from Leeds but I doubt that he can do much before even training with the team. Oldham welcome back defender Diamond.But striker Reid ( 4 goals) is out with an injury.Midfielder Parker misses as well. I cannot see many goals in this one,because of the missings in the offense on both sides,especially the home team has big problems.I wouldn't be surprised to see just 1 goal. GL:ok
3:3,4 goals from 29th to 45th minute:cry:@

Sheff Wednesday DNB - 2.00 Coral Wednesday have went 3 unbeaten away from home since getting smashed at Stevenage. They seem to be playing better now though and seen that as a wake up call. Carlisle are pretty inconsistant at home this season losing 2 then winning 2 and drawing a few. I expect Wednesday to be too strong for Carlisle to win the game as their quality is better, The draw is for cover though. Rochdale v Chesterfield Nathan Ecclestone Anytime Scorer - 3.00 Boylesports He scored on his debut for Rochdale on saturday, Ecclestone cuts it well in this league, evidence is his record for Charlton last season in this league. Chesterfield are also conceding heavily in the last few games conceding 3 in their last 4 outings therefore their defence is looking shakey and I fully expect Ecclestone to get a few chances here.
Poor Calls