UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 2nd November

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 2nd November Trabzonspor v CSKA Moskow Trabzonspor have only won 1 of their last 4 matches, including a 3-0 defeat when the sides last met. CSKA on the other hand have won their last 3, they were 1-5 up at big spenders Anzhi with 4 minutes to go when they conceded 2 late goals to make the score look a bit more respectable. They won the 1st match against Trabzonspor very comfortably and have fantastic attacking players such as Wagner Love, Doumbia, Alan Dzegoev and Zoran Tosic. I expected the odds to be much lower therefore im backing CSKA tonight. CSKA Moskow 15/8 @ Bet365

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 2nd November Summary of posts before, City will win for sure, odds were fallen quick, Villareal with lots of injuries Bayern will get a hard time, but win in the end ManU suppose to win ugly and not too high... Inter -Lille...agreement for over 2.5 goals in almost every post. Ajax to win with handicap. Really important is the motivation. Real Madrid is first with 5 points ahead ajax and lyon. They could be happy with a draw in Lyon, or at least a draw is sufficient. Ajax and Lyon in Group D both with four points fighting about second place behind real madrid. Zagreb still with 0 Points in CL weakest team in this group. Ajax to win (even HCP) safe. Bayern and Napoli both want to win. Napoli prob happy with a draw. Both afraid of Man City winning against weakest link Villareal in Group A tonight. Both, Bayern and Napoli start playing with less risk...I expect at least under 3.5 goals. ManU to win is another safe bet. Under Pressure, manU will not fail against galati. 2 Points behind Benfica, and just one point ahead Basel, ManU have to win. To avoid playing stronger teams in 1/8 finals, their aim should be to get promoted as first in group. ManU to win HCP is quite safe bet in my eyes. Today, it feels like Favorites win (I combine Bayern to win, ManU, City and Ajax to win HCP and Inter over 2.5goals)

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 2nd November Villarreal Vs City Ever since city's shortening odds I thought there must be value in the home team against an unexperienced european debutant side who only managed a last minute offside win to grab 3 points in the reverse fixture. However, villarreal have lost so many of their key players who have enough quality to get a goal from nothing and really testing the City defence. Villarreal themselves however desprately need a win to give themselves chance of qualifying, and i can see them really commiting forward at 0 - 0 and City will hit them on the counter on top of their immense existing attack. Initially I wanted to back Villarreal+0.5 @11/8, but failed to find enough value with their problems and attitute towards the game. I dont think this one will finish in a draw, since both teams need the win (that usually means it ends in a draw:lol), and ive had some bad experiences betting against City... Their away form seems to be better than their home! So tonight, City-1.0 AH 23/20 VC 10/10 will be my bet. Lets hope I dont lose money in a City fixture again!* *In the big games - Backed city against Napoli and Bayern, Backed against city vs Utd and Spurs I have also tied City(4/6) with Real(4/6), Ajax(1/2) and Inter(6/5) all to WIN in a fourfold that pays 9/1 with Victor with small stakes. :hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 2nd November

Under 2.75 (goal line) is currently 2.025 on Bet365. I think this is probably the play. On paper Bayern's D looks like it has been holding quite well. Has Van Buyten got his act together and become a competent defender? The question is' date=' how adept are they at dealing with counters because that is all they will be facing. As a unit are they up to scratch? I'd appreciate some info because I am now interested in this play given that they will see the vast majority of the ball and may struggle to crack Napoli generally.[/quote'] I haven't analysed the invididual players, but I have seen Bayern play several times in the Bundesliga and been impressed almost every time. They play so well as a team, fighting together, attacking together, defending together, and in general they keep possession really well Barcelona-style, making it very hard for other teams to get the ball. According to the report on the UEFA website, Bayern dominated the game in Italy despite drawing 1-1. One point about this game is that both Bayern and Napoli will fear being overtaken by Man City - and this might encourage both teams to go for the win tonight, meaning it could be an 'open game'.

it could be an 'open game'.
Why will it be an open game? Well, I think the chances are that both teams will attack until a goal is scored. After that the other team will attack, and the team with the lead will threaten on the counter (both having good strikers). So there is a good chance there could be, say, 3 or 4 goals.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 2nd November Ajax - Dinamo Zagreb=over (1.73) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Ajax position 2° points 4 Dinamo Zagreb position 4° points 0 Preview: Ajax: Injured: Nicolai Boilesen (defender 4 / 0), Bruno Silva (defender 0 / 0); unavailable: Thulani Serero (forward 4 / 0), Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (forward 8 / 5). Dinamo Zagreb: Injured: Igor Biscan (defender 0 / 0), Mathias Chago (midfielder 0 / 0), Sime Vrsaljko (midfielder 7 / 0), Mehmed Alispahic (midfielder 1 / 0). Ajax has a score of w1-d1-l1 goals scored 2 goals against 3 Dinamo Zagreb while a score of w0-d0-l3 goals scored 0 goals against 5. Ajax have many problems in the defensive department with the absence of two key pieces, as well as the absence or in the midfield and attack. However, for the coach is good news retrieval and return the key of the attacker Miralem Sulejmani. This is a game for Ajax to win to try to retain second place in the group. Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League has started very badly. They suffered three consecutive defeats and have lost almost all ability to continue this adventure. Since both teams need the win I expect a game full of action scoring. :hope:hope:hope

Why will it be an open game? Well' date=' I think the chances are that both teams will attack until a goal is scored. After that the other team will attack, and the team with the lead will threaten on the counter (both having good strikers). So there is a good chance there could be, say, 3 or 4 goals.[/quote'] This is the scenario in every game. What if a goal isn't scored? What if it isn't scored until later in the game? What if the strikers miss their shots? What if the keepers play well? The only important thing I see in the stats is this: Neither team has had an over 2.5 yet in this competition. In five games, Bayern have conceded once. In no game have they scored more than 2, not even home to Zurich, their weakest competition. They didn't concede against Man City. The fact that "both want to win" doesn't equal overs. The most important thing is to win. The second most important thing is to draw. The last thing on anyone's mind in this competition is putting on a good show for the spectators. It's winning. Teams score one, maybe, and sure, they want to put the game away with a second goal, and sure, the opponent wants to equalize...but in this competition more than any other, all the teams have defensive ability...they wouldn't be here otherwise. It doesn't matter what the teams want to do or how many good strikers they have. Name any of the big teams left and tell me if any don't have two good strikers. Also, "open game" doesn't even equal overs. Chelsea-Genk was open yesterday, and yes, I saw the missed penalty, but it finished 1-1. The defense was good, as it usually is in CL.

Utd going for it tonight, playing Owen Berbatov and Rooney up front.. De Ge; Evans, Ferdinand, Jones, Fabio; Nani, Anderson, Valencia; Owen, Berbatov, Rooney.
Yeah, inspite of that exciting line-up I'm still not convinced, unfortunately. Would of been nice to have a big one on United. Otelul haven't had more than three goals in any of their games all season, I've just seen. Obviously this is a step up from the domestic side of things, but I find it a mildly curious stat nonetheless.

Ajax - Dinamo Zagreb=over (1.73) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Ajax position 2° points 4 Dinamo Zagreb position 4° points 0 Preview: Ajax: Injured: Nicolai Boilesen (defender 4 / 0), Bruno Silva (defender 0 / 0); unavailable: Thulani Serero (forward 4 / 0), Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (forward 8 / 5). Dinamo Zagreb: Injured: Igor Biscan (defender 0 / 0), Mathias Chago (midfielder 0 / 0), Sime Vrsaljko (midfielder 7 / 0), Mehmed Alispahic (midfielder 1 / 0). Ajax has a score of w1-d1-l1 goals scored 2 goals against 3 Dinamo Zagreb while a score of w0-d0-l3 goals scored 0 goals against 5. Ajax have many problems in the defensive department with the absence of two key pieces, as well as the absence or in the midfield and attack. However, for the coach is good news retrieval and return the key of the attacker Miralem Sulejmani. This is a game for Ajax to win to try to retain second place in the group. Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League has started very badly. They suffered three consecutive defeats and have lost almost all ability to continue this adventure. Since both teams need the win I expect a game full of action scoring. :hope:hope:hope
Ajax is only missing one defender who is a left back (Boilesen). He is replaced by Anita who is defensively better but is right footed so he might have some problems when he is in possesion because it is more difficult to play along the side to the left forward. Bruno Silva is a player of the second squad and never plays. Sulejmani is back and he was very good away in Zagreb and caused problems for the defense of Zagreb. Dinamo was weak two weeks ago. Their defence is not capable and gave away many chances. There is no reason to assume they have improved and Ajax played two good games against Roda JC scoring 4 times each match. Ajax is definitely favourites for this game and should win quite easily. I'm playing 1 (1st half) @1,93 4/10 Ajax wants to win and always try to dominate the entire game at home. If they win they are sure of Europa League and get themselves in a good position for qualifiying for the CL second round.

Utd going for it tonight, playing Owen Berbatov and Rooney up front.. De Ge; Evans, Ferdinand, Jones, Fabio; Nani, Anderson, Valencia; Owen, Berbatov, Rooney.
Looks like Rooney playing central midfield to me with Anderson, leaving Owen & Berbatov has the front two.

Looks like Rooney playing central midfield to me with Anderson' date=' leaving Owen & Berbatov has the front two.[/quote'] Yep, you're right. Be interesting to see how the formation works out for them with Rooney in a deeper role.

This is the scenario in every game. What if a goal isn't scored? What if it isn't scored until later in the game? What if the strikers miss their shots? What if the keepers play well? The only important thing I see in the stats is this: Neither team has had an over 2.5 yet in this competition. In five games, Bayern have conceded once. In no game have they scored more than 2, not even home to Zurich, their weakest competition. They didn't concede against Man City. The fact that "both want to win" doesn't equal overs. The most important thing is to win. The second most important thing is to draw. The last thing on anyone's mind in this competition is putting on a good show for the spectators. It's winning. Teams score one, maybe, and sure, they want to put the game away with a second goal, and sure, the opponent wants to equalize...but in this competition more than any other, all the teams have defensive ability...they wouldn't be here otherwise. It doesn't matter what the teams want to do or how many good strikers they have. Name any of the big teams left and tell me if any don't have two good strikers. Also, "open game" doesn't even equal overs. Chelsea-Genk was open yesterday, and yes, I saw the missed penalty, but it finished 1-1. The defense was good, as it usually is in CL.
Lol...and now they have. 3-1 before HT.

Ajax is only missing one defender who is a left back (Boilesen). He is replaced by Anita who is defensively better but is right footed so he might have some problems when he is in possesion because it is more difficult to play along the side to the left forward. Bruno Silva is a player of the second squad and never plays. Sulejmani is back and he was very good away in Zagreb and caused problems for the defense of Zagreb. Dinamo was weak two weeks ago. Their defence is not capable and gave away many chances. There is no reason to assume they have improved and Ajax played two good games against Roda JC scoring 4 times each match. Ajax is definitely favourites for this game and should win quite easily. I'm playing 1 (1st half) @1,93 4/10 Ajax wants to win and always try to dominate the entire game at home. If they win they are sure of Europa League and get themselves in a good position for qualifiying for the CL second round.
:beer 2-0 HT. Ajax is much better as expected.:clap

Gah' date=' this one coasted home.[/quote'] Simple indeed. Otelu not to score would have always been simple. I've seen them play before and I know what they can and what they can't. I dunno if u watched the game, but they have no ball control, they have no creativity, their attackers have no idea about how to find themselves spaces and lack strength. I even said to a friend of mine that it would be bet of the day, Otelul not to score. I know them cause I'm Romanian and I watch them play here and there. They are rubbish upfront. Anyway, congratulations again, you picked wisely. I guessed the correct score for this one, btw.

Villareal-Manchester City 2 @1' date='83 8/10 paddy power[/color'] For me this is a clear match.Villareal is totally out of form.They are just 18th in the Primera Division and now both striker Nilmar ( 2 out of 7 goals) and Rossi ( 3 out of 7 goals),who was injured against Real Madrid and will be out for six months.They are absolutely harmless up front right now. City is playing a brilliant season.They have even beaten United at home and that high.I don't think that they will have that big problems that they had against the Spanish side at home.They have won their first group game,they won at United and should be having much more confident.The big pressure to win is not there like they had it in their home match. City to win is clear to me.I will also put 3/10 on the handicap winand maybe 1/10 on City over 2,5 team goals. GL:ok
0:3 and never in danger:nana:nana:nana

Ajax @ 1.57 Ajax -1 (AH) @ 2(both Pinnacle) Big difference in quality between Ajax and Dinamo. Ajax won with relative ease away in Croatia so shouldn't have too much trouble at home. Dinamo look as though they are out of depth in the competition and have yet to score a goal. Ajax are level with Lyon and need to win this one to maintain a decent chance of qualifying. Dinamo's away record in Europe is poor over the years and I am really confident that they will lose this one. Hard to give much more reasoning than that.
4-0, bet won.

So tonight, City-1.0 AH 23/20 VC 10/10 I have also tied City(4/6) with Real(4/6), Ajax(1/2) and Inter(6/5) all to WIN in a fourfold that pays 9/1
City-1.0 AH 23/20 VC 10/10 :) City(4/6), Real(4/6), Inter(6/5), Ajax(1/2) 9/1 :cow:cow Should have been a good tonight for everyone, pity i didnt take Basel on handicap, knew benfica were too short tonight. Cant get to greedy.

Inter vs Lille – over 2.5 goals 2.1 at bet365 (2 units) :ok Villarreal vs Man City – Man City -1 2.63 at Bet Fred (2 units) :ok
Good night for me, 2/2 and +5.5 units profit. Well done to all other winners tonight, seems like there is a fair few.

Ajax - Dinamo Zagreb=over (1.73) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Ajax position 2° points 4 Dinamo Zagreb position 4° points 0 Preview: Ajax: Injured: Nicolai Boilesen (defender 4 / 0), Bruno Silva (defender 0 / 0); unavailable: Thulani Serero (forward 4 / 0), Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (forward 8 / 5). Dinamo Zagreb: Injured: Igor Biscan (defender 0 / 0), Mathias Chago (midfielder 0 / 0), Sime Vrsaljko (midfielder 7 / 0), Mehmed Alispahic (midfielder 1 / 0). Ajax has a score of w1-d1-l1 goals scored 2 goals against 3 Dinamo Zagreb while a score of w0-d0-l3 goals scored 0 goals against 5. Ajax have many problems in the defensive department with the absence of two key pieces, as well as the absence or in the midfield and attack. However, for the coach is good news retrieval and return the key of the attacker Miralem Sulejmani. This is a game for Ajax to win to try to retain second place in the group. Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League has started very badly. They suffered three consecutive defeats and have lost almost all ability to continue this adventure. Since both teams need the win I expect a game full of action scoring. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHH :ok

Inter-Lille = 1(2.10) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Inter position 1° points 6 Lille position 4° points 2 Preview: Inter: Injured: Maicon, Julio Cesar, Walter Samuel, Coutinho, Luca Caldirola, Yuto Nagatomo; in doubt: Thiago Motta, Wesley Sneijder. Lille: Injured: Basa, Balmont, Aurélien Chedjou. Inter has a score of w2-d0-l1 goals scored 4 goals against 3 while the Lille has a score of w0-d2-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 4. The only thing to save in the first half of the season for Inter is the qualifying round of the Champions League as higher system in the league is very much on top of the table, offering mind-blowing performance, and often disastrous. The Lille in the league is doing very well being in third place in the standings, but instead shows some difficulties in the Champions League will face Inter Milan tonight with some very important absences. So in the end I think Inter can make his own the game. :hope:hope:hope
Villarreal-Man City =2 (1.66) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Villarreal position 4° points 0 Man City position 3° points 4 Preview: Villarreal: absent: Smith, Nilmar, Reuben Mark, Zapata, Senna, Dogs, Camunas. Villarreal has a score of w0-d0-l3 goals scored 1 goals against 6 Man City and has a score of w1-d1-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 4. The Vllarreal can not ask for anything more to this group stage because they can not even get the third place in the Europa League. It 'true that once Villarreal win at home was difficult but now with a disastrous season and with the many absences are very important, I think it could benefit from the Man City to win the game. Man City has one of the strongest attacks in Europe with various Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHH :ok:ok