maximize.gif Le Mans FC v Clermont Foot (19:00 BST) 2.3 3 3.55 104.98 %
maximize.gif Stade Lavallois v Angers SCO (19:00 BST) 2.4 3 3.21 106.15 %
maximize.gif Tours v Stade Reims (19:00 BST) 2.5 3 3.15 105.08 %
maximize.gif FC Nantes v Istres (19:20 BST) 1.9 3.25 4.7 104.43 %
Saturday 15 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif SC Bastia v RC Lens (13:30 BST) 1.95 3.25 4.35 105.04 %
Monday 17 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif En Avant Guingamp v AS Monaco (19:30 BST) 2.2 3.1 4 102.71 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 14-17 October Sedan - Boulogne : Boulogne +0,5 (2,20) Sedan had great month, and they are unbeaten in their last 6 matches. Boulogne on the other hand, are last in Ligue 2 and have only won, one match. That cost coach Michel Estevan the job. The new man in charge are Pascal Plancque. That might be to Boulognes advantage. A new coach, whit new ideas and a different team approach. Despite Boulognes bad run, two players stand out. Topscore Allart, who scored in the 3 previous rounds and midtfielder Reale, who are looking like a future regular for Boulogne. Sedan should not be underestimated, but they have six regulars out for this match. Ulrich Rame, Floretin Pogba, Ismael Traore, Pierrick Valdivia, Yoann Court & Nicolas Fauvergue. Thats a blow for Guyot who will need to depend on some of the reserves. Boulogne got a decent hold on Sedan in Ardennes. Their last defeat here, are back in 1975. Since then they won two and drawed two. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 14-17 October Laval - Angers : Over 2,5 (2,34) Pinnacle Both teams are in decent form and especially Laval, have impressed me, this season. They have only lost one of their previous nine matches and looks strong at Stade Francis Le Basser. On the down side, they lack that stand out goalscore and only Viale, scored more then 2 but none since the third round. Angers are difficult to predict this season. They lost Jean Louis Garcia to Lens and the new man in charge Moulin knows the club inside out but still need to improve. Especially one player stands out for Angers this season. Forward and leading goalscore. Gaetan Charbonnier. He scorede 6 goals in 9 matches. The youngster are just 2 goals away from this total last year. Laval 5 home matches, holds a avarage of 2,6 goals a game. Angers 5 away matches hold a avarage of 3,4 golas a game. The last 10 matches between Laval - Angers holds an avarage of 3,1 goals a game. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 14-17 October

Sedan - Boulogne : Boulogne +0' date=5 (2,20) Sedan had great month, and they are unbeaten in their last 6 matches. Boulogne on the other hand, are last in Ligue 2 and have only won, one match. That cost coach Michel Estevan the job. The new man in charge are Pascal Plancque. That might be to Boulognes advantage. A new coach, whit new ideas and a different team approach. Despite Boulognes bad run, two players stand out. Topscore Allart, who scored in the 3 previous rounds and midtfielder Reale, who are looking like a future regular for Boulogne. Sedan should not be underestimated, but they have six regulars out for this match. Ulrich Rame, Floretin Pogba, Ismael Traore, Pierrick Valdivia, Yoann Court & Nicolas Fauvergue. Thats a blow for Guyot who will need to depend on some of the reserves. Boulogne got a decent hold on Sedan in Ardennes. Their last defeat here, are back in 1975. Since then they won two and drawed two. :hope
Odds are from BET365 ;)

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 14-17 October Laval-Angers Both to Score @2,05 Angers is a quite balanced team and I rate them as one of the best in the league. They finally had a good result and I expect them to score again, Keseru and Charbonnier most probably. On the other hand, I am not so confident to play AW, I feel that they will concede too. I expect smth like 1:1 or 1:2.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 14-17 October France Ligue 2 Oct 14th Arles v Amiens Pick :- Arles -0.25 @ 1.96 5/10 This is a battle between the two lowest scoring teams in ligue 2, so its unlikely to be a classic. However, once again I feel that Arles are being underestimated by the bookies. Their statistics aren’t great but it masks a pretty decent home record where they’ve only lost one match so far this season. Overall, they can be relied upon in front of their own fans where they will look to play a solid and compact game. Their squad is in good condition for tonight game with only one major player injured. Amiens on the other hand have 3 important players suspended plus a couple of injuries. The visitors are unbeaten in their last 4 games, but they’ve only won one match all campaign. They are one of the poorer sides in the division and desperately lack firepower, only scoring 5 goals in 10 matches. You can get a price of over 2 goals @ odds of 2.15 for this match, so clearly bookies are expecting a 0-0 draw! It wont be a classic but I think Arles can sneak a win, something like 1-0 or 2-0. Odds of 1.96 on a -0.25 line are decent, anything 1.80+ is worth taking here. France Ligue 2 Oct 14th Chateauroux v Troyes Pick :- Troyes +0.25 @ 2.11 5/10 Usually I don’t like taking away side in France unless they are a decent team who I rate highly. This is an unusual case where I would say Troyes are just a mediocre outfit, although reasonable enough. They just look like a decent side this year so far, hard to beat and who have fighting qualities. Only one team has managed to break them so far and they are currently on a 7 match unbeaten run. With just one suspension, the rest of the squad is in good condition so there are no worries in that department. Chateauroux are a hard side to predict, capable of anything each week, they always lack consistency. I don’t like taking away sides in France too often, but I feel as though Troyes can get at least a point here. Another factor which could be crucial is that this game is played on an artificial pitch, which should technically suit Troyes’ style of play. They like to pass the ball around in a technical way, so will have an ideal surface to do it on tonight. Take odds of anything 1.95+ on this bet. France Ligue 2 Oct 14th Laval v Angers Pick :- Laval -0.25 @ 2.07 5/10 Both teams are near enough at full strength for tonight’s match so nobody has an advantage in this department. Its going to be simple a straight fight and whoever is better on the night will win. To me, this is a typical French ligue 2 match between a good home team and a potentially dodgy away one. Laval are renowned as being difficult to beat at Le Stade Francis Le Basser. They only lost once here last campaign and so far this year they’ve only lost once too, which was on the opening day of the season. They possess great fight and have often come from behind too, an example was just a few weeks ago when they turned around a 0-2 deficit to prevail 3-2 thanks to late goals. Not too many people expected Laval to do well this year but they can never be underestimated at home. Angers are a decent side of course and must be respected, but the overall difference isn’t that great between these two. I would say fair odds on this -0.25 line are about 1.90, so take anything 1.95+ France Ligue 2 Oct 14th Tours v Reims Pick :- Tours -0.25 @ 2.07 5/10 Reims are top of the table and have won 7/10 games this season. Many people have been shocked by this start, including myself and I’d be surprised if it lasted. They simply aren’t good enough to last the pace IMO, but the real reason why they are doing so well is primarily because of their home form where they have a 100% record. Some recent cracks in their armour have started to show on the road where they’ve actually lost their last couple of consecutive games. A trip to Tours is never easy and the hosts are certainly capable of beating them. TFC have had some injury and suspension problems recently, but the international break would’ve given them a good chance of recovering. Tonight they will line up in much better condition and with a team that I think will get the 3 points. Despite Reims’ current high position there actually isn’t that much difference between the teams in terms of quality. Take anything 1.95+ here on this bet as value. France Ligue 2 Oct 14th Nantes v Istres Pick :- Nantes -0.5 @ 2.04 5/10 Nantes are a team I really rate at the moment and this looks like a good time to be taking them again. They are unbeaten in 5 matches and finally seem to be showing the qualities that I expected of them at the start of the season. New coach Landry Chauvin has settled the squad down and the fans seem more content too. A couple of bad results could soon tip this harmony off balance, but right now Les Canaris have confidence and are playing good football. Istres’ shock 3 match winning run came to an end prior to the international break where they lost 1-2 at home to a poor Le Mans side. I stupidly backed Istres in that match but I should never have had faith in what are realistically one of the worst sides in the ligue. They have the worst defensive record out of anyone in the division which doesn’t bode well for them here. Nantes are a couple of classes better than them IMO and a fair price on the home win would be about 1.75. Take anything 1.80+ for value.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 14-17 October Nantes- Istres =over (2.15) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Nantes position 10° points 13 Istres position 11° points 13 Preview: Nantes: injured: Koffi Djidji (defender 0 / 0). Istres: absent: Fabien Barillon (defender 7 / 0). Nantes has a score in house w2-d1-l1 goals scored 6 goals against 3 while Istres has a score out of the house w2-d0-l3 goals scored 6 goals against 9. The Nantes at home offers the best performance, it is a good team with many good players. The Istres has the second best attack in the league and the worst defense in their last four league games won with TOURS CHATEAUROUX, METZ, and lost to Le Mans record by over four. The visiting team has found after his injury as strikers best Aqrour (9 / 4), S. Yahia Cherif (10 / 4). In the end I think this is a game with many goals and actions to be performed for the offensive game by both teams and for the many blackouts in the defensive department, the visiting team. Earlier last season: 2-1 (Nantes at home) and 2-1 (Istres at home). When playing at home, Nantes has never lost against Istres in the last three meetings. A year ago, Istres was 18 in the standings with 9 points. Now it's 11 with 13 points. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 14-17 October There's a lot of money coming in for Arles in Asia and IMO there is no value left. Shame because I would have backed them if I hadn't have had other funds tied up. Laval, my other fancy for this round, have drifted so far today, and can now be backed in the AH 0 market at 1.88! Like meatman said, these teams are similar quality but Laval's home record has to make these odds very good value. I have nothing to add to the analysis of meatman, but that's my view on the value of 2 of the games ;) Laval AH 0 @ 1.88 (4/10)

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 14-17 October Chateauroux - Troyes: Troyes 0 (AH) @ 2.60 (Bet365) 10/10 These are good odds on the level ball AH for Troyes' win. The guests sit in 5th place with a predominance of draw results (3-6-1) and are undefeated for 7 matches. Troyes is coming off of a good home win (2-1) against Tours where they came back from a 0-1 deficit. Chateauroux sits in 16th place (overall record 3-2-5) and has appeared inconsistent. The hosts are coming off a 2-0 loss at Reims. In the last 6 matches the hosts have a 2-1-3 record and an overall home record of 2-1-1. The last 2 H2H have resulted in a win for each team. Troyes has proven very difficult to defeat and Chateauroux hasn't shown any real consistency to make their home win a good bet at the given odds. Clearly, draw cover is necessary here with Troyes' propensity for the draw, but the AH odds are worth the risk for Troyes' win.

There's a lot of money coming in for Arles in Asia and IMO there is no value left. Shame because I would have backed them if I hadn't have had other funds tied up. quote] You can get them at Bwin for 2,25 (Bet365, Betsson & William Hill 2,20).. Still good value imo. I would give them around 50-52 % chance to win. Its holds a value at 112,5.. Great imo. :D

Sedan - Boulogne : Boulogne +0' date=5 (2,20) Sedan had great month, and they are unbeaten in their last 6 matches. Boulogne on the other hand, are last in Ligue 2 and have only won, one match. That cost coach Michel Estevan the job. The new man in charge are Pascal Plancque. That might be to Boulognes advantage. A new coach, whit new ideas and a different team approach. Despite Boulognes bad run, two players stand out. Topscore Allart, who scored in the 3 previous rounds and midtfielder Reale, who are looking like a future regular for Boulogne. Sedan should not be underestimated, but they have six regulars out for this match. Ulrich Rame, Floretin Pogba, Ismael Traore, Pierrick Valdivia, Yoann Court & Nicolas Fauvergue. Thats a blow for Guyot who will need to depend on some of the reserves. Boulogne got a decent hold on Sedan in Ardennes. Their last defeat here, are back in 1975. Since then they won two and drawed two. :hope
Sedan 1-4 Boulogne.. I didnt see that comming. I thought Boulogne would get a point, or at most a one goal win. :nana

Laval - Angers : Over 2' date=5 (2,34) Pinnacle Both teams are in decent form and especially Laval, have impressed me, this season. They have only lost one of their previous nine matches and looks strong at Stade Francis Le Basser. On the down side, they lack that stand out goalscore and only Viale, scored more then 2 but none since the third round. Angers are difficult to predict this season. They lost Jean Louis Garcia to Lens and the new man in charge Moulin knows the club inside out but still need to improve. Especially one player stands out for Angers this season. Forward and leading goalscore. Gaetan Charbonnier. He scorede 6 goals in 9 matches. The youngster are just 2 goals away from this total last year. Laval 5 home matches, holds a avarage of 2,6 goals a game. Angers 5 away matches hold a avarage of 3,4 golas a game. The last 10 matches between Laval - Angers holds an avarage of 3,1 goals a game. :hope
Laval 0-1 Angers Nowhere near over 2,5.. :unsure

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 14-17 October Overall a loss of -9.84 pts, which is actually not bad when you only have 1/5 winners Really dissappointing night with Laval losing a real surprise to me, its really rare they will lose at home. With only 2 home wins and 4 away wins, this is unexpected and wont happen often in France. Yet again some real surprises in L2.

Meatman, You were obviously more confident in your Nantes pick then all the others. Why did you tip them at level stakes ?
Its a new tactic of mine that I've been working on, to stake anything pre match 5/10. Basically my philosophy is that if your not confident enough to back something with 5/10 then why bother at all. Tonight I preferred level stakes on all bets, which might be more common from me in future. Obviously doing it this way means that your losses will be more if you have a bad night, but on the contrary you will pick it back up when you do well.

Eh' date=' idk. I think the more you think the odds are off on a particular bet the more you should stake (kelly). But to each his own ..
I guess i'm in the middle of kelly/flat staking at the moment. I have always been a kelly man myself, but am just experimenting more right now.

Nantes- Istres =over (2.15) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Nantes position 10° points 13 Istres position 11° points 13 Preview: Nantes: injured: Koffi Djidji (defender 0 / 0). Istres: absent: Fabien Barillon (defender 7 / 0). Nantes has a score in house w2-d1-l1 goals scored 6 goals against 3 while Istres has a score out of the house w2-d0-l3 goals scored 6 goals against 9. The Nantes at home offers the best performance, it is a good team with many good players. The Istres has the second best attack in the league and the worst defense in their last four league games won with TOURS CHATEAUROUX, METZ, and lost to Le Mans record by over four. The visiting team has found after his injury as strikers best Aqrour (9 / 4), S. Yahia Cherif (10 / 4). In the end I think this is a game with many goals and actions to be performed for the offensive game by both teams and for the many blackouts in the defensive department, the visiting team. Earlier last season: 2-1 (Nantes at home) and 2-1 (Istres at home). When playing at home, Nantes has never lost against Istres in the last three meetings. A year ago, Istres was 18 in the standings with 9 points. Now it's 11 with 13 points. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHH :nana

Is there anyone using Surebetmaker (risk free betting software ????!!!) I need your opinion before i decide to use it. Pls reply if you you have any experience with Surebetmaker thx
I have zero experience whit that software, but stay away from things like that. There are no such thing as a risk free bet. You can surebet, but that comes whit a risk too. Bookies can close your account, if they suspect sure betting. There are lots and lots of stories of people, who used these kinda software and the only ones who made money, where the people who made it.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 14-17 October Guingamp - Monaco = X(3.10) Eurobet stakes 3 / 10 Guingamp position 17° points 12 Monaco position 19° points 9 Preview: Guingamp: in doubt: El Alharbi Jadeyaoui (midfielder 8 / 0), Charly Charrier (midfielder 3 / 0). Monaco: Suspended: Valentin Eysseric (midfielder 9 / 1); injured Sebastien Chabbert (goalkeeper 5 / 0); in doubt: Ludovic Giuly (forward 3 / 1), Thorstein Helstad (forward 4 / 0), Vincent Muratori (defender 4 / 0), Layvin Kurzawa (defender 2 / 0). The Guingamp has a score in-house w2-d2-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 2 while Monaco has a score out of the house-w0-d3-l1 goals scored 4 goals against 5. Both teams are desperate for points to try to get away from the danger zone. The much hoped for the Monaco project to return immediately in the top flight so far has failed for the disappointing performance. The hosts showed some improvement in recent games after winning at home against Le Havre and Amiens with the draw. In my opinion this game is dominated by the fear of losing the tie, and seems the most likely outcome. Guingamp in the last three games against Monaco has never won. Records away from home this season for Monaco: 0-3-1. In the last 7 games at home playing with Guingamp, Guingamp won 3 times, I have matched 2 and Monaco has won 2. The goal difference is 11-9 in favor of Guingamp. :hope:hope:hope

Guingamp - Monaco = X(3.10) Eurobet stakes 3 / 10 Guingamp position 17° points 12 Monaco position 19° points 9 Preview: Guingamp: in doubt: El Alharbi Jadeyaoui (midfielder 8 / 0), Charly Charrier (midfielder 3 / 0). Monaco: Suspended: Valentin Eysseric (midfielder 9 / 1); injured Sebastien Chabbert (goalkeeper 5 / 0); in doubt: Ludovic Giuly (forward 3 / 1), Thorstein Helstad (forward 4 / 0), Vincent Muratori (defender 4 / 0), Layvin Kurzawa (defender 2 / 0). The Guingamp has a score in-house w2-d2-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 2 while Monaco has a score out of the house-w0-d3-l1 goals scored 4 goals against 5. Both teams are desperate for points to try to get away from the danger zone. The much hoped for the Monaco project to return immediately in the top flight so far has failed for the disappointing performance. The hosts showed some improvement in recent games after winning at home against Le Havre and Amiens with the draw. In my opinion this game is dominated by the fear of losing the tie, and seems the most likely outcome. Guingamp in the last three games against Monaco has never won. Records away from home this season for Monaco: 0-3-1. In the last 7 games at home playing with Guingamp, Guingamp won 3 times, I have matched 2 and Monaco has won 2. The goal difference is 11-9 in favor of Guingamp. :hope:hope:hope
Guimgamp are missing Yatabaré Mustapha too Monaco are missing. Sébastien Chabbert, Layvin Kurzawa, Ludovic Giuly Stephane Dumont, Petter Hansson, Marama Vahirua, Frederic Nimani & Valentin Eysseric, while Eric Mareste are a doubt