1. 1.

• I have downloaded via a PL Banner
    • Existing Gutshot Account - Longstanding PL post details
    • Existing Gutshot Account - New PL Member

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 3 of 7 - Oct 30th Hi guys... saw there was supposed to be a freeroll on this tonight but cant see it anywhere and no update. Can I assume the freeroll has not been set up or has it been cancelled and I missed a post? Freeroll mentioned in the first post was: Bonus Freeroll On Thursday 3rd November we will hold another $250 freeroll that will only include those who have played 2 league legs and those who have signed up via our banners. More information on this will be given out later.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 3 of 7 - Oct 30th

Hi guys... saw there was supposed to be a freeroll on this tonight but cant see it anywhere and no update. Can I assume the freeroll has not been set up or has it been cancelled and I missed a post? Freeroll mentioned in the first post was: Bonus Freeroll On Thursday 3rd November we will hold another $250 freeroll that will only include those who have played 2 league legs and those who have signed up via our banners. More information on this will be given out later.
Assume this didn't run? Have we a new date for this?

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 4 of 7 - Nov.6th and thats why its called gushot, put your tourney life on it and come up smelling of roses, sorry if i was ungracious but that is 2 weeks running i have been donked out. good luck all and apologies if i take my poker a bit too seriously.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 4 of 7 - Nov.6th

and thats why its called gushot, put your tourney life on it and come up smelling of roses, sorry if i was ungracious but that is 2 weeks running i have been donked out. good luck all and apologies if i take my poker a bit too seriously.
What was 'gutshot' about it? You clearly don't understand the maths of poker though. You open shoved on the flop - so I knew you didn't have a set. I had top pair and a flush draw, and from your shove I put you on an overpair. I was 45% to hit, and your shove meant I had to put in 1450 to win another 2410. So you weren't "donked out", you were "knocked out", which you're rarely gracious about but there is a difference. I made the correct call - check the maths ;)

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 5 of 7 - Nov.13th $250 added

Do all 7 legs count towards the final standings' date=' or is it a best 5 (or whichever amount)? Cheers[/quote'] from OP numpty :cigar PuntersLounge Added Value League Series: League Legs Dates and Times Sundays 16th, 23rd and 30th October Sundays 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th November Best 5 of 7 games will count towards the league scores. All buy ins of $5+50c, 2000 chips and 10 min blinds