• I have downloaded via a PL Banner
    • Existing Gutshot Account - Longstanding PL post details
    • Existing Gutshot Account - New PL Member

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 1 of 7 - Oct 16th

Im not sure if i will be able to play next weeks game,its going to be a touch and go thing, as im away for a couple of days and not sure if i will make it back in time. I will try and enter though, so if im sat out or not their, you know why. Well done last night Fidel and also all the cashiers also a bigbad well done to Renaan on a brill result for what i think was, his 1st league game on punters. :clap:clap:clap
Cheers Ken..

well done to funkyB who takes his place in the final, also to roque and renaan on their debuts,and well done to the other cashers. :clap:clap great turnout tonight as well :clap:clap table is in post 1 :ok
cheers Al

can rythm501 and 1seeurcards make themselves known please
i wont be able to play this Sunday due to the APAT Team Challenge, but have regged anyway so enjoy my blinds. can someone please post up the end result though :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 2 of 7 - Oct 23rd Can you not get results from sharkscope? dunno if it tracks private games though, you can get a tourny info by clicking recent results then click on tourny for full result list. Im in shop atm, ill have a look later if no one else does before. Ahem Al :cigar

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 2 of 7 - Oct 23rd I think it should be the responsibility of anyone who cashes in these games to post a screenshot. It's not that much effort after all and you're enjoying the privilege of playing in a league with great value.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 2 of 7 - Oct 23rd

nope i never received pw to play dasboot but never mind' date='to show u how nice i am heres a pw for party poker in the specials tab called betyeh on saturday the pw is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cheers only 4 in so should be easy[/quote'] Thats the exact reason you were not given the password. Newbies are more than welcome to play, and we usually embrace them with open arms, but with the password being leaked numerous times via numerous parties, we have to take a stand once in a while. Stick around, contribute to the forum, and you'll be welcomed into playing in our games no problem at all.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 2 of 7 - Oct 23rd As long as you contribute to the forum and play a few fee paying games when you get the chance then I don't have a problem. I'm still a relative newbie here so I wouldn't pay any attention to what i say. Ha who has registered for Sunday's game as teacupspal? :D

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 2 of 7 - Oct 23rd Can anyone who has both a Gutshot & Blue Square account transfer me over £10 (or the minimum) to my Gutshot account and I'll transfer the same amount to their BlSq acc. I will of course transfer to you first. :ok

Hmmm there doesn't seem to be a 'player transfer' facility on Gutshot :\
Actually yes, there is now a way! Click Cashier - Withdraw - Voucher. Enter the amount you want. You'll then get a voucher number. Give this to the Gutshot player you want to transfer to. Get him to do Cashier - Deposit - Voucher and enter the number. Then, bingo! You have transferred funds! Note that it is impossible to move funds between different iPoker skins, since they are unrelated companies operating their own cashiers.

The winner was W1NSOME I believe...or that's what he told me! Good game and very enjoyable... See y'all at the tables for the next one. :ok
well if it is then as he is banned for life it wont count and i will re-do the table.