** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League - Grand Final Sun 4th Dec

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League - Grand Final Sun 4th Dec  

1. 1.

• I have downloaded via a PL Banner
    • Existing Gutshot Account - Longstanding PL post details
    • Existing Gutshot Account - New PL Member

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - NEW INFO POS

i take it there isnt going to be a game or pw ? can i still join the league teaulc ,and how do i do this, do i just buy in every sunday m8 :cheers
get the name right in future or you wont get anything :@:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker Freeroll and League Series - NEW INFO POS

Well done Alex on presiding over a complete shambles of a site :lol
Like Graeme I have spent my Sunday afternoon trying to sort this out. We are not able to set up tournaments, cancel them, or change the registration system ourselves. All we can do is send a succession of increasingly frantic emails requesting it's done for us. And it hasn't been. I will post any updates as I get them. In the worst-case scenario, the tournament goes ahead as a free-for-all with 50 Romanians who should not be there. If that's the case then we will make it up to you by running another $250 Freeroll mid-season and make sure it is definitely only you guys this time!

Like Graeme I have spent my Sunday afternoon trying to sort this out. We are not able to set up tournaments, cancel them, or change the registration system ourselves. All we can do is send a succession of increasingly frantic emails requesting it's done for us. And it hasn't been. I will post any updates as I get them. In the worst-case scenario, the tournament goes ahead as a free-for-all with 50 Romanians who should not be there. If that's the case then we will make it up to you by running another $250 Freeroll mid-season and make sure it is definitely only you guys this time!
We do appreciate your efforts mate:ok