• I have downloaded via a PL Banner
    • Existing Gutshot Account - Longstanding PL post details
    • Existing Gutshot Account - New PL Member

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 1 of 7 - Oct 16th

Hi Al New to all this. Please feel free to lure this little fishy into new shark infested waters. Any comps you could recomend?
if you check out the sticky`s, that is where we have our exclusive content and the Poker Diary is a mine of info for any other recommended tourneys :ok

dont forget tealc , luckyjimm and morlspin if any of you 3 take me out of todays game you get a $10 bounty as a thanks for your hard work last week gl later all
Thanks for the kind offer - don't think I will be playing though since I'm not a Punters Lounge player. Great to see so many registered. Good luck all!

Very doubtful for the 1st game on sunday,going to help the mother in law move house,and shes got no internet until monday. If theres any chance i can get back sunday i will so please still send me the password :hope:hope:hope:hope If im not there gl ev1 :ok:ok
just got back in time so see you all there and good luck :ok:ok

Thanks for the kind offer - don't think I will be playing though since I'm not a Punters Lounge player. Great to see so many registered. Good luck all!
you are a member of PL therefore you are a PL player, get yourself in :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 1 of 7 - Oct 16th Guys Quickly introduce myself: I'm Barry from Gutshot and just popped across to say hi and thanks so much for supporting the Gutshot/PL league. Looking forward to seeing you all playing on Gutshot and hope to see you down at The International at a forthcoming PL event. (more details to follow) If these is anything you need when it comes to our poker offering please do contact myself or luckyjimm via pm or barry(at)gutshot.com or alex(at)gutshot.com and we will do whatever we can to help make your poker playing experience at Gutshot the best it can be. Cheers Barry

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive - Gutshot Poker League Leg 1 of 7 - Oct 16th Im not sure if i will be able to play next weeks game,its going to be a touch and go thing, as im away for a couple of days and not sure if i will make it back in time. I will try and enter though, so if im sat out or not their, you know why. Well done last night Fidel and also all the cashiers also a bigbad well done to Renaan on a brill result for what i think was, his 1st league game on punters. :clap:clap:clap