** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NHL regular season 2011/2012

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Yep, I don't like them either. I have followed your games to go Overs and have won quite a few though the other day I thought Boston - New Jersey wasn't going to win but nope after one and a half periods, the goals started to pop up and you came through with flying colours. Chad :ok Let the winners keep coming for all of us Punters.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Tampa Bay Lightning - Pittsburgh Penguins
Selection Tampa Bay Lightning -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 18/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.90
Reasoning Today the Pittsburgh Penguins will head to St. Pete Times Forum to take on the Tampa Bay Lightning for the first time this season. Last year these two shared their wins in the regular season, 2-2, but in the first round of the playoff when they were adversaries, the Bolts came on top 4-3, with a decisive 1-0 win in Pittsburgh. This time finds the Penguins as leaders in the Eastern Conference, 11-4-3, 57:43 goals, coming from a win at home against the Colorado Avalanche, 6-3. This won`t be the returning of Crosby where we add two more injuris, Michalek and Lovajoy, two defensemen. On the other side, Tampa Bay, 8-7-2 is trying to snap out of a 2-game losing streak, coming from two losses at St. Louis and Winnipeg. They will have only Malone questionable in their whole roster. Altough a long shot by the looks of it I will hand this one to the Bolts who are 5-1-0 in home games, winning their last 5 straight games at St. Pete Times Forum. Pittsburgh is 5-3-2 in road games losing 3 of their last games and what I would like to point out is that they have just 30 GF and 27 GA, so not that impressive display when it comes to defending. I will count on that factor and that the great form the Lightning has shown so far on home ice, losing just once in 6 games, that was in the debut at St. Pete Times Forum. Don`t really need more then this along with the fact that the Tampa Bay will be packing a 99 % healty roster where we can find Stamkos who is keeping his level this season as well, now rounding 8 points in his last 5 games. All and all I don`t think that the Penguins should be considered favorites mostly because of the week results they got in the last period away from home ice. My pick in this one would be for the Tampa Bay Lightning to win it by 2 or more goals, a team that overcame in their previous two home games the Blackhawks (5-3-1 on road) and Flyers (6-1-1 on road), in overtime, but still.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Calgary Flames - Chicago Blackawhks
Selection 2 (Inc OT)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.87
Reasoning From this round of the National Hockey League I chose the match at Scotiabank Saddledome where the Chicago Blackhawks will head for the 2nd of four against the Calgary Flames after winning the first at home, 4-1. The difference between these two teams are quite observable with the Hawks 12-4-3, leading the Western Conference, 67:53 goals, going on a 4-game winning streak at the moment, beating the Canucks last time on road, 5-1 their 2nd straight road win, while Calgary is just 7-9-1, 14th out of 15 in the West, 36:45 goals, coming fromt their 3rd loss in the last 4, winning just 3 times in their last 8 games. Bolland, Frolik and Seabrook will be out for Chicago while the Flames will have do deal without Morrison, Babchuk and Moss who is questionable. So the Blackhawks will start this with a good momentum from the 4-game winning streak that they are on right now, scoring 11 goals in their last 2 road games (wins against Columbus, 6-3 and Vancouver, 5-1), rounding up to a 5-3-1 record, 27:22 goals, enought in my oppinion to beat Calgary who is 3-5-1,16:25 goals on home ice, losing their last 3 in a row at Scotiabank Saddledome (Vancouver, 1-5, Minnesota, 0-3 and Ottawa, 1-3). Another proof of the inconsistancy of the Flames this season, they not being able to connect but only 2 wins in a row. So I will back the better team overall so far between the two, Chicago who has the better recent form as well. Win Chicago Blackhawks

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Winnipeg Jets - Philadelphia Flyers
Selection Philadelphia Flyers -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 2.95
Reasoning The Philadelphia Flyers (11-4-3) will head to MTS Centre for the payback against the Winnipeg Jets (7-9-3) after the 8-9 loss at home ice in the first meeting of the season. Unlike the previous meeting when the Flyers were going through a week period, now they are on a 3-game winning streak, losing just twice in their last eight. Forward Jagr will be out for this one with a lower-body injury. Winnipeg on the other hand won their 2nd straight last time against the Washington Capitals, at home, 4-1, but that after a 5-game losing streak. They will have problems in the defensive area where they worn`t so bright this far either with Heisey, Meech, Enstrom, Jones out while Festerling is questionable who missed last game because of a lower-body injury. So even though they clearly beat two strong teams like Tampa Bay and Washington, now they will have to face the best team in road games, Philadelphia, 6-1-1. As the defensive problems will show eventually in for a team like Winnipeg who has only 20:19 goals on home ice (with the BIG help of the 9 goals scored in the last 2) I think that Philadelphia who has such an offensive power available, even though without the very important Jagr, I think they can profit and win this clearly and extend their streak to 4. Win by 2 or more goals for Philadelphia Flyers.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Toronto Maple Leafs - Washington Capitals
Selection Washington Capitals -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 20/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.00
Reasoning My pick from this "healthy" round of the National Hockey League will come from the meeting at the Air Canada Centre where the Toronto Maple Leafs will be hosting the Washington Capitals, teams meeting for the first time this season. Toronto (10-7-2) is on a slip right now, losing in the last round their 3rd straight, winning just 1 in their last 6. They will have many injuries in this one with Grabovsky, MacArthur, Armstron will be out for this game, while Lombardi and Komisarek are questionable. On the other side, Washington (10-6-1) is in the same situation, lost their 3rd straight last time at Winnipeg, 1-4 winning just once in their last six. They will have their misses also with Green, Beagle and Poti out for this meeting. Even though Ovechkin hasn`t been that productive lately, he along with the Caps will have a good chance today to break the streak against a team of Toronto who is weaken by the injuries and also have lost 4 straight on home ice, 3 of which were very clear (0-7 vs. Boston, 1-4 vs. Florida, 2-5 vs. Ottawa). There is room for improvement in Washington in road games where they are 4-5-0, 26:27 and this in my oppinion is a good chance for that to happend. Toronto is -10 in goals at home so I will bet on a clear win for Washington, by 2 or more goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Carolina Hurricanes - Toronto Maple Leafs
Selection Carolina Hurricanes -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 20/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.10
Reasoning Yesterday was the round of crazy scores with Boston shutting down the Islanders on road 6-0, the Leafs wacking away at Washington at home, 7-1 and of course the cherry on top, the Oilers outscoring by far the Hawks at home, 9-2. Today`s match will proove if the win of Toronto against the Caps or something real with that many injuries of just a flick, at RBC Center facing the Carolina Hurricanes for the first time this season. The Hurricanes are down right now, 6-11-3 after starting the season with a decent 3-3-0, they have fallen into a big hole, winning just 3 times in their last 14. The frustration countinued last time when they hosted the Sabres, giving a powerplay goal in the first which will prove to make the final score even though they outshot Buffalo 34-20. The only one who will miss this one (as well) will be defenseman Joni Pitkanen for the Canes. Toronto, 11-7-2, in a slump of their own, even though they snapped out of a 3-game losing streak last time with the great win against the Caps they will still miss Grabovski, MacArthur, Komisarek, Armstrong, Lombardi and Reimer, so a big hole in the offensive. Carolina Hurricanes have the weekest record in the conference on home ice and this time I think they will have a chance to somewhat snapp out of it, losing now 4 of their last 5 at RBC Center. With an almost full roster I think the Canes who this season beat at home teams like Chicago (3-0), Tampa Bay (4-2) or Pittsburgh (5-3) have an opportunity to profit from the situation that the Maple Leafs are in, still with only 1 win in their last 4. My pick will be for the Carolina Hurricanes to win it clearly as they have the opportunity to outscore Toronto today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Anaheim Ducks - Detroit Red Wings
Selection 2 (ML)
Strength 10/10
Date 21/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.91
Reasoning Today the Detroit Red Wings will head to Honda Center to play the 2nd meeting of the season against the Anaheim Ducks after a 5-0 shutout at Joe Louis Arena in the first. Detroit (10-7-1), 10th in the Western Conference just snapped a 2-game losing streak and most importantly a 5-game winning drout on road. Mursak and White will be out for this one for the Wings. Anaheim (6-9-4), 14th in the West, not looking as the same team that started the season 4-1-0, now with just 2 wins in their last 14, on a 3-game losing streak. They won`t be able to use Visnovsky, Parros, Smaby and Blake for this game, all on injured reserve. Although the Ducks seem to keep a somewhat good record this season on home ice with 4-5-0, -3 in goals (23:26), they have been terrible in their last 6 winning just 1. Counting the fact that the Red Wings are passed the bad 6-game losing streak, with 5 wins in their last 7, I think they will start this as the favorites. So win Detroit Red Wings I think goes for this one.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Tampa Bay Lightning - Toronto Maple Leafs
Strength 10/10
Date 23/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betclic @ 2.90
Reasoning Today the Tampa Bay Lightning will be hosting the Toronto Maple Leafs at St. Pete Times Forum. Toronto (11-8-2), 6th in the East are in a bad place right now, after the sensational 7-1 win over the Caps at home they didn`t back it up in Carolina where they lost 2-3. On the other side, Tampa Bay (9-8-2), 12th in the East are in search of results as well after losing their 3rd of their last 4 games, this time at home against the Devils, 2-4. This will be the first meeting between the two teams this year and looking at last season when the Lightning won all 4 encounters against the Leafs and the fact that Toronto is currently having serious trouble with injured players, Reimer, Grabovski, Lombardi, Komisarek, Brown being out for this one and MacArthur day-to-day, I think that the home side can profit from this a bring their "A" game on home ice where they have won 6 of their last 7 games, for a very decent 6-2-0. After a 3-game winning streak on road, Toronto has lost their last 2 straight, giving up 7 goals and scoring just 3, so although with Kessel still on a streak I don`t think it will be that much of a threat against a healthy Lightning roster. With Tampa Bay being +7 in goals (25:18), not used to give up many goals at home, that`s why they have the 3rd best defense in the conference, I think they can get a clear win in my oppinion.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event San Jose Sharks - Chicago Blackhawks
Selection San Jose Sharks -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.10
Reasoning For my first pick of this round in the NHL we will head to HP Pavilion at San Jose where there will be a showdown with the Sharks hosting the Blackhawks, first of four meetings this season. After a slow start, the Sharks are on fire right now, coming from their 3rd consicutive win, on road against the Avs, 4-1, losing just 3 of their last 14. On the other side is a little of the opposite, after a good start and consistent results they have lost 2 straight, this time in Edmonton where they were crushed by the Oilers, 2-9, by so giving up no more then 14 goals in their last 2 games and scoring just 4. With a healthy roster of the Sharks with the exception of Niittymaki who is out for some time now, on the streak that they are in (won 5 of their last 6) and the good record that they have so far on home ice (5-3-1), I think they can take advantage of the condition that the Hawks are in (losing 3 of their last 5 road games) and win it. The Sharks has shown great offense at home and that`s why in their last 3 wins they finished with 2 or more goals advantage at the end (4-2 vs Kings, 3-1 vs. Wild, 5-2 vs. Red Wings) and with no net goal needed. I this one I will make the same prediction and hope at a clear win.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Flyers to win @ Islanders. 2.00 @ Bet365 Islanders have not scored in their last two matches, giving 11 eleven goals in total. Goalkeeping is questionable as is the defenfing in general. They have played two tough teams alright in Pens and Bruins but not to score a single goal is lame. Flyers have some defensive issues with Pronger and Coburn but I reckon this match will not be about defending. Flyers offense too hot to handle for Islanders who have dropped seven in a row against Philly. Away win in regulation. Sabres vs Bruins. Over 2.5 goals. 2.20 @ Pinnacle Bruins are on an amazing 9 match winning streak. However, they have lost 4 of the last 5 matches against Sabres and today might just be the day when Boston's great run comes to an end. Not sure I can take Sabres to win it in regulation or moneyline offer but one thing is clear to me, there will be goals in this one. Bruins allowed just one in their last match, so expec them to give up a bit more this time around. Offense is huge for Bruins and they can cover this line on their own although I think Sabres will help the cause and score 2 or 3. Jets over 2.5 goals @ Capitals. 1.95 @ William Hill Massive offer this one. Capitals have awful defence, scoring isn't good either with Ovi being far from his best. Being this match in Washington, I think Jets will have to score more than one goal to win and the will. Capitals have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 5 matches and they have lost 4 of them. One of those was against Jets (1-4 away).

Flyers to win @ Islanders. 2.00 @ Bet365 Islanders have not scored in their last two matches, giving 11 eleven goals in total. Goalkeeping is questionable as is the defenfing in general. They have played two tough teams alright in Pens and Bruins but not to score a single goal is lame. Flyers have some defensive issues with Pronger and Coburn but I reckon this match will not be about defending. Flyers offense too hot to handle for Islanders who have dropped seven in a row against Philly. Away win in regulation. Sabres vs Bruins. Over 2.5 goals. 2.20 @ Pinnacle Bruins are on an amazing 9 match winning streak. However, they have lost 4 of the last 5 matches against Sabres and today might just be the day when Boston's great run comes to an end. Not sure I can take Sabres to win it in regulation or moneyline offer but one thing is clear to me, there will be goals in this one. Bruins allowed just one in their last match, so expec them to give up a bit more this time around. Offense is huge for Bruins and they can cover this line on their own although I think Sabres will help the cause and score 2 or 3. Jets over 2.5 goals @ Capitals. 1.95 @ William Hill Massive offer this one. Capitals have awful defence, scoring isn't good either with Ovi being far from his best. Being this match in Washington, I think Jets will have to score more than one goal to win and the will. Capitals have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 5 matches and they have lost 4 of them. One of those was against Jets (1-4 away).
You are getting over 2.5 goals @ 2.20 odds?? That's amazing! Just gone on Pinnacle now and all odds are offline for NHL. Will keep checking.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Yes, that is excellent odds, Buffalo - Boston, when Boston has got only 1 goal in a Game, it has happened 3 times this season and there next games have been 6 - 4 -2 so there should be at least 2 goals there and Buffalo is only 1 so far with their next Game netting them 2 goals. So yeah, 2.20 is excellent indeed, jump on the 2.5 Over if it is there.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event New York Islanders - New Jersey Devils
Selection 2 (ML)
Strength 10/10
Date 25/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.80
Reasoning My 2nd one of the they that catched my eye was from the NHL with the New Jersey Devils (11-8-1) heading to New York to face the Islanders (5-10-4) for the 1st time this season. Looks like the Devils are on a big of a good streak right now, passed the 1 win in 6 games, now winning 7 of their last 10, following up the 5-game road trip from which they got 3 wins with another one, their 3rd of the last 4 overall at home against Columbus, 2-1OT. The Islanders on the other hand, even though got some surprising wins in the start of the season, they haven`t managed to light that fire since, now with just 2 wins in their last 15 (on a 3-game losing streak), last time letting up to the Flyers at home, 3-4OT. The Devils will miss Josefson, Boulton and Zajac, while the Islanders won`t be able to use Eaton and goalie Nabokov. In these conditions where we find New Jersey coming back with decent results lately on road, beating teams like Tampa Bay and Buffalo, I believe that they have the better form and moral and last but not least wins in their last 4 meetings against the Islanders. The Islanders keep a 5-5-2 record on home ice but with only 27 goals scored and 35 against, from which 10 of the (GA) came in their last 2 (who they lost) at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Win New Jersey Devils will be my first choice for this one.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Boston Bruins - Detroit Red Wings
Selection Boston Bruins -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 25/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.10
Reasoning For my 3rd and last pick of the day I`m going to take a shot at the derby between the Boston Bruins (13-7-0) and Detroit Red Wings (12-7-1) which is played at TD Garden, with teams meeting for the first and only time this season. The Bruins have a big bone to pick with the Red Wings against which they have now lost 3 of the last 4 meetings (last 2 in a row) and I think they have a shot here with the 10-game winning streak that the B`s are on. Detroit is on a winning streak as well, taking their last 3rd in a row last time at home against Calgary, 5-3. They will have Franzen and Stuart uncertain for this one, while Mursak is out. With the full healty roster of Boston and the streak that they are on, adding to this the fact that they have won now 6 straight at TD Garden, only once not by 2 or more goals, and that was against the surprising Blue Jackets (2-1OT). A true fact for the Red Wings this season so far is that even though they have one of the best records in the league on home ice (8-2-1), they lack that on road, where they are only 4-5-0, 19:24 goals, winning their last 2 but not after losing 5 straight. I see the Bruins who have around 3.5 goals per match on home ice to take their payback against Detroit who look unstable on road (the Red Wings two inconstant teams, Anaheim and Los Angeles, scoring in both 4 goals, which doesn`t prove anything in my oppinion). My pick in this one is for the Bruins to end the streak and win it by 2 or more goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event New Jersey Devils - New York Islanders
Selection New Jersey Devils -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 26/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 2.80
Reasoning The New York Islanders will head now to Prudential Center for this 2nd back-to-back meetings against the New Jersey Devils after losing the first 0-1 on home ice. New York Islanders, bottom of the Eastern Conference, 14 points, 5-11-4 record and 38:66 goals, didn`t do anything out of the ordinary excepting the 3-game winning streak in their first 4 of the season, now on a 4-game losing streak, winning just 1 of their last 9. Nabokov and Eaton will be on injured reserve for the Isles for this one. New Jersey Devils, a new face for this season, 8th in the East with 25 points, 12-8-1 and 55:55 goals, winning their 4th of their last 5 games, against Islanders on road, 1-0. The Devils Zajac, Boulton and Josefson are on injured reserve. New Jersey looks like another team mentaly, now on a 5-game winning streak against the Islanders who by the way have yet to win a road game this season, the only team that so far didn`t get one in regular, extra time or penalty shots (0-5-2). Excepting the 2 games in which they managed to get points by going into extra-time, the NY Islanders lost all meetings by at least 2 goals difference, last time shut down by the Penguins, 0-5. The Devils have room for improvement on home ice where they are only 5-3-1 and this I think is in their favor. Although the New Jersey`s offense is a bit slow when it comes to home ice, they will face a team who are -19 in goals on road in 7 games played, so I bet that they will have more success against this one then any other team in the league. My pick is for New Jersey Devils to win it by 2 or more goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Anaheim Ducks - Toronto Maple Leafs
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 27/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports [url=http://www.punterslounge.com/goto/pinnaclesports]@ 1.91
Reasoning Anaheim Ducks are in very poor fit they recorded twelve loss in thirteen games. The last Anaheim win was against Vancouver 4-3 at home two weeks ago, they recorded six loss in a row after that. However Ducks are going today with four over in a row, 3-5 loss against Los Angeles, 2-4 loss against Detroit, 5-6 loss in last game beaten by the Blackhawks. Between these three home games they failed in Phoenix 4-2. On the other hand Toronto Maple Leafs are back into the winning way, they defeated Washington 7-1 at home, Tampa Bay 1-7 on the road, yesterday night they won in Dallas 3-4, so Maple Leafs recorded three over in last four games. This should be tough encounter because Ducks will be well motivate to stop loosing strike they scored five goals in their last match but anyway they failed again. Toronto won the last two games between 3-6 in Anaheim 5-2 at home. Five of last seven games between finished over. No big names in injury report of both sides.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Welcome back, have n't seen you post for maybe over a week. I was wondering if I should hit the Overs on this Game, wasn't quite sure but yep, I will follow you and with Anaheim also supose to win, Toronto may help this Game for Overs, just like Minnesota is nearly doing with Calgary. :cheers

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Minnesota Wild - Tampa Bay Lightning
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 3.70
Reasoning It may look pretentious but it`s not in my oppinion. Tampa Bay (11-9-2) is a dangerous team at as well as on road, even thought they are just 4-6-2 away from St. Pete Times Forum. They will be catching Minnesota Wild (13-7-3) who even thought they are 8-4-1 on home ice, they have a 2-game losing streak on their hands, both at Xcel Energy Center, both with the same score of 2-5 (ag. Oilers and Calgary). To make it even better they will still without key players Zidlicky and Latendresse, where we add Lundin and Zanon. The Lightning will surely hope more from this meeting as they are coming from a back-to-back win over the vicious Florida Panthers (2-1OT on road, 5-1 at home), missing just Ohlund and Downie. I will take Tampa Bay for a win by 2 or more goals, confident that they have better chance of continuing their winning streak then the Wild to snap their losing streak.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Colorado Avalanche - Dallas Stars
Selection Colorado Avalanche -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.20
Reasoning The 2nd match that I would like to predict in this round of the National Hockey League is the 3rd meeting of the season between the Colorado Avalanche (10-12-1) and Dallas Stars (13-9-1), again on Pepsi Center where the Avs won it 3-0 earlier (7-6OT was the other meeting in Dallas for the Stars). Even though both teams look to be in a very modest form lately, winning just 2 times in their last 4, I see the Avalanche with the upper hand here, coming from a decent performance against the pesky Edmonton Oilers, 5-2 in this 4th game of this home stand (2 wins in 4 games so far). Colorado will have Mueller and Johnson out, same as with the Oilers. Dallas on the other hand won`t be able to use Goligoski, Burish, Delay, Fiddler and Morrow, all out due to injuries. The Stars who went 5-2-0 in their first 7 road games of the season, find themselves in a hole, losing their last 4 straight (1-3 at Pittsburgh, 2-5 at Detroit, 0-3 at Colorado and 0-3 at Phoenix). I will go for a win by 2 or more for the Colorado Avalanches in this one, the Avs having good success this season around the Stars net (in the 6-7OT loss in Dallas they had a 2-0, 5-4 lead).

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Los Angeles Kings - San Jose Sharks
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 28/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.45
Reasoning This should be tough game between division rivals who know very well each other, last season they also met in playoffs when the Sharks won in six. Los Angeles are in poor home fit two loss in a row defeated by Chicago 1-2, and Detroit 1-4 the last win came over poor Ducks 2-1 after penalties so the Kings scored by one goal in last three home games recording four under in last four games at all. I saw the lines for this game Kopitar and Brown will be in first line, while Gagne and Richards will be in second I think old partnership between two best Kings players in first line should be productive today and this team will score more than one goal. On the other hand the Sharks are going today after four win in last five away games, but they recorded four under in a row at all. San Jose scored by four in each of last two away games when they visited Dallas and Colorado, they also scored four in Detroit earlier in the month. Thornton and Marleau are in good fit in last two weeks Marleau scored hat trick against the Avalanche while Thornton scored five in last five away games. Ten days ago these two finished over in San Jose 4-2 home win. Four of last five games at all finished over, but when these two are playing at Staples Center they recorded four over in a row, 5-6, 3-4, 3-6 Sharks won last three, 4-3 another over but the Kings have won.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Sabres v Islanders. Over 5.5 goals. 2.04 @ Pinnacle Normally I would take Sabres with a easy home win here but there might be complications due to long list of injuries. They had to play withouth around 10 regulars against Capitals the other day, yet they still won 5-1. Capitals are in a mess, so no surprises there. On the other hand Sabres dropped previous three matches allowing 4, 4 and 5 goals. Incredibly, they have not been able to shut down Islanders in past match-ups and I'm just wondering if this will be the case this time again. This match could be either of two. 1) Islanders still can't score but lose big or the do score few goals and make this a real contest. Anyways, I'm counting on offense doing the jog here. Rangers v Penguins. Over 5.5 goals. 2.40 @ Pinnacle Crosby is back for Pens and has already made some noise being named the first star of the last week. He has got pretty impressive record against Rangers having picked 10 goals and 12 assists in last 11 goals against Rangers. This match of course will take place @ MSG which adds extra importance. Last two matches over there between these two have bean real crackers and this should be no different. I am going for a 5.5 overs @ 2.40. For cautios approach I'd suggest to play over 5 goals @ 1.74 which looks fine, too. Canucks > Blue Jackets. 1.74 @ Bet365 Canucks are on a roll once again. They have won 4 straight and are looking to continue their dominance over Columbus. Roberto Luongo is doubtful in the goal but even without him I believe Canucks can do the job. They have won amazing 8 in a row against Blue Jackets and on current form are good to continure this great run. Home win in regulation!

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Vancouver Canucks - Columbus Blue Jackets
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 2.10
Reasoning Vancouver are in strong fit four consecutive won games but they record four under through that winning strike. However Vancouver record two over in last four home games because that winning strike in last ten days was on the road. Tonight the Canucks will face last placed team in NHL who took four points in last three games all that matches over time deciders. The Blue Jackets failed in Boston 2-1 AET, New Jersey 2-1 AET but they won when visited Nashville 3-4 another over time decider. It is interesting that Bluse Jackets scored exactly two goals in seven of last 11 away games, in other two they scored by one, one time three one time four. Columbus has good first line with Jeff Carter former Flyers attacker, Prospal and local big star Rick Nash. Vancouver will use their back up on the net today, first choice goalie the big star Luongo is not on 100% fit after injury. that suppose problems in Canucks defense. On the other hand the Canucks are big dog tonight, they won last eight encounters versus Blue Jackets no big names in injury report so we will see good offense I suppose and this seems to be another over.