** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NHL regular season 2011/2012

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Winnipeg Jets - Washington Caps
Selection Jets regular time
Strength 10/10
Date 16/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 2.57
Reasoning This bet - as the sport - is all about the momentum. Right now Jets are playing better and look hungrier then their rivals for the night. Jets dominated the game v a strong Minnesota team and won fair and square. There attacking line spec Kane looks very interesting. Washington on the other hand got run over by a injury depleted Flyers at home 5-1. And they look to have a lot of work to do yet. Jets in regular time.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 after 3 in a row I have miss last night Canucks blow 2-0 lead. hope to get back on track tonight. NHL DEVILS - STARS last 5 games devils scored over 2 goals in jersey. stars are on back to back and playing 3rd road game in 4 nights. pick: Devils over 2,5 goals(Including OT/Penalties) @ 1,75 bwin.com

:clap

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 back to winning last night with Devils easy win over Stars. NHL WINNIPEG JETS - ANAHEIM DUCKS Ducks are worst team on the road and they will visit one of better team at home. Ducks last win on road was over Minnesota in October 27th.they are on back to back and have only 1 win this season playing on 0 days rest. Ducks are just 12-26 in their last 38 games played on 0 days rest. Jets have 5 wins in last 6 home games, Pick: Winnipeg Jets to win inc ot and penalties 1,65 bwin.com

:clap

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS vs CALGARY FLAMES Flames are ending a 4-game, 6-days road trip and will be more tired then Hawks. Flames powerplay is bad,last 17 chances they didnt score,on the other side Hawks are good in powerplay 6 goals/14 chances in last 4 games. Hawks are aiming for their first 5-game winning streak of the season. both sides are without major injurys. Blackhawks win in regulation 1,83 bet365 :clap 4A9A9c6qYoTo4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL NEW JERSEY DEVILS - NEW YORK RANGERS Devils are chasing five-game winning streak,they are playing very good lately and I thing they will score more then 2 goals tonigt vs Rangers who had big problems with blue line,3 important defenders are missing. Pick: Devils over 2,5(inc overtime & penalties) 1,75 .bwin.com

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL 01:00 New Jersey Devils - New York Rangers ------------------------------------------- New York Rangers ML 1.95 5dimes Baoth teams posses a good form lately, NJ with 6-4 with 4 wins in row and NYR with 6-3-1 won just the last one! New York Rangers have second best defence in the leuage allowing just 2.23 goals per game and NJ have a poor defence allwing 2.87 what is a huge difference compered to Rangers! Rangers won last 3 out of 4 games played at NJ, they won their first season game 5-2...its a good tip worth trying! All in all Rangers have a better squad here and I like their away game they are better on raod then at home!

NHL 01:00 New Jersey Devils - New York Rangers ------------------------------------------- New York Rangers ML 1.95 5dimes Baoth teams posses a good form lately, NJ with 6-4 with 4 wins in row and NYR with 6-3-1 won just the last one! New York Rangers have second best defence in the leuage allowing just 2.23 goals per game and NJ have a poor defence allwing 2.87 what is a huge difference compered to Rangers! Rangers won last 3 out of 4 games played at NJ, they won their first season game 5-2...its a good tip worth trying! All in all Rangers have a better squad here and I like their away game they are better on raod then at home!
1-4 :ok

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 ... 01:05 Carolina Hurricanes - Phoenix Coyotes ------------------------------------------- Phoenix Coyotes over 2.5 goals @ 1.80 pinnacle Carolina Hurricanes have one of the worst defences in the leuage they allowed till now 116 goals, also they are in bad form just 2-6-2 in last 10 played! They allowed more then 3 goals per game at home and surley I wont bet on them in near future! Their first goalkeeper allows 3.29 goals per game! I play Phoenix Coyotes to score over 2.5 goals they scored 2 last night agaisnt Panters surlely I dont expect them that low against this poorest defence, surely they will score 3!

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 CAROLINA HURRICANES - PHOENIX COYOTES CAR 20 Over 5,5 this season in 34 games, over 4,5/24,at home 4 in the last 6 matches.

PHO 13 from 33 over 5,5 and 21 over 4,5. Cam Ward(CAR goalie) is 3,29 and4,06 this month and Jason LaBarbera(PHO) is 2,41. pick: over 4,5 1,60 bwin medium stake.

... 01:05 Carolina Hurricanes - Phoenix Coyotes ------------------------------------------- Phoenix Coyotes over 2.5 goals @ 1.80 pinnacle Carolina Hurricanes have one of the worst defences in the leuage they allowed till now 116 goals, also they are in bad form just 2-6-2 in last 10 played! They allowed more then 3 goals per game at home and surley I wont bet on them in near future! Their first goalkeeper allows 3.29 goals per game! I play Phoenix Coyotes to score over 2.5 goals they scored 2 last night agaisnt Panters surlely I dont expect them that low against this poorest defence, surely they will score 3!
3-4 :ok

dabic nice winner for you last night :okmy was a lose. not to much interesting game for me this evening but will play two bets with small stakes, NHL Detroit Red Wings( inc.ot i pen.)bwin on Wings because I'am a fan. :) :@
San Jose Sharks -1,5 2,70 bwin :clap
CAROLINA HURRICANES - PHOENIX COYOTES CAR 20 Over 5,5 this season in 34 games, over 4,5/24,at home 4 in the last 6 matches.

PHO 13 from 33 over 5,5 and 21 over 4,5. Cam Ward(CAR goalie) is 3,29 and4,06 this month and Jason LaBarbera(PHO) is 2,41. pick: over 4,5 1,60 bwin medium stake. :clap

solid profit . eight games on board tonight, ..I'll be back later.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NYI @ NYR In limited offer of football let me try mi knowledge in hockey aswell. Today interesting game between NY teams. And today Rangers should have an upper hand in this duel. Many injuries to Islanders backline- injured first goalie Di Pietro for a longer time, but they also have two doubts from defensvie pairings. As both Staisos and Hamonic are doubtfull with injurie also center Ulstrom out as it looks. Also big doubt is Eaton another defender. So that means Islanders will have to reshuffle their back line which is not good, even more when Rangers will play them. Rangers have two very reliable golalies in Martin Biron and Lundquist, and overall i believe a bettter squad. Also Rangers improved their power play and are better in both penality killing, shots on goal, so all do point to Rangers win today. Odds are a bit short but mainly show how team are ranked at the moment. Rangers -0.5 @ 1.90 unibet

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS - BUFFALO SABRES Toronto gives up the sixth-most goals per game at 3.21 while Buffalo is 11-worst at 2.94. last 9 games Toronto given up 33 goals, (3.67). Sabres are 23 in their last five (4.6). note that both teams have lot's of injurys and goaltending problems so I belive it will be an open game like last one betwwen those two teams. over 5,5 1,87 bwin WINNIPEG JETS - MONTREAL CANADIENS Jets are good home team and despite losing last one vs Islanders I think that tonight they are getting back on track vs struggling Canadiens. Montreal is coming off of a 5-1 loss in Chicago last night. they are 2-5 in last 7 road games and are only 2-12 in their last 14 games playing on 0 days rest. Jets to win 1,75 bwin

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Calgary @ Vancouver Pick: Vancouver -0,5 Odds:1.69 (pinnacle) Reasoning: - Canucks won their last 4 matches on home ice - Flames lost their last 5 away matches - Canucks won both matchups this season between these sides (both 5-1) - Canucks are 9-0-1 in the series since March 14, 2010 - Calgary played against the Red Wings last night while the last Canucks game was two days ago

NYI @ NYR In limited offer of football let me try mi knowledge in hockey aswell. Today interesting game between NY teams. And today Rangers should have an upper hand in this duel. Many injuries to Islanders backline- injured first goalie Di Pietro for a longer time, but they also have two doubts from defensvie pairings. As both Staisos and Hamonic are doubtfull with injurie also center Ulstrom out as it looks. Also big doubt is Eaton another defender. So that means Islanders will have to reshuffle their back line which is not good, even more when Rangers will play them. Rangers have two very reliable golalies in Martin Biron and Lundquist, and overall i believe a bettter squad. Also Rangers improved their power play and are better in both penality killing, shots on goal, so all do point to Rangers win today. Odds are a bit short but mainly show how team are ranked at the moment. Rangers -0.5 @ 1.90 unibet
Love your stuff in the Serie A & B, always excellent and often humorous write ups. So while footie is laying low, please keep posting here!! Your review of the Rags - Isles game was spot on! :clap

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL VANCOUVER CANUCKS - CALGARY FLAMES I agree with Don Bratwurst, must say that Canucks in 10 home, 9 was with two or more goals,tonight I expected this again. Flames are playing back to back and 3rd game in 4 days while Home team has 2 days to prepare for match. Canucks -1.5 2,15 bwin @Hempes Kings are also on back to back,Sharks are good home team and my opinion is home win.

NHL VANCOUVER CANUCKS - CALGARY FLAMES I agree with Don Bratwurst, must say that Canucks in 10 home, 9 was with two or more goals,tonight I expected this again. Flames are playing back to back and 3rd game in 4 days while Home team has 2 days to prepare for match. Canucks -1.5 2,15 bwin @Hempes Kings are also on back to back,Sharks are good home team and my opinion is home win.
Thx mate....

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Boston vs Florida 20/12/11 Boston - Montreal 3:2 (1:1, 1:0, 1:1) 17.12.11 Philadelphia - Boston 0:6 (0:4, 0:1, 0:1) 15.12.11 Ottawa - Boston 2:5 (0:1, 1:1, 1:3) 14.12.11 Boston - Los Angeles 3-0 (1-0, 1-0, 1-0) 11.12.11 Columbus - Boston 3:5 (2:2, 1:1, 0:2) 23.12.11 Ottawa - Florida 4:3 (1:0, 0:1, 2: 2, 1:0) 21.12.11 Florida - Phoenix 1:2 (0:1, 1:1, 0:0) 19.12.11 Florida - Carolina 3-2 (1-1, 0: 1, 1:0, 1:0) 17.12.11 Florida - Calgary 2:2 (1:1, 0:0, 1:1, 0:0) 14.12.11 Florida - New Jersey 2:2 (1:0, 1:1, 0:1, 0:0) Boston is certainly not very confidently beat Montreal in the last game, but they still won, which means that the motivation and mood the team is now on top level. Boston has not lost in the last 5 games, especially home team is playing very well this season In the last two games Florida lost to the Ottawa and Phoenix. If an analysis of similar meetings with teams, here it is very good, because Boston also played with the Ottawa recently and also on the road, then we get this situation: Florida lost 3-4 and Boston won 5-2. Boston in general is good results with Florida, the last personal meetings are almost always Bruins over the Panthers. It is also among the guests as much as 5 players in question in this game, so we bet on... Boston 1x2 Regular Time @ 1.72 Unibet

Boston vs Florida 20/12/11 Boston - Montreal 3:2 (1:1, 1:0, 1:1) 17.12.11 Philadelphia - Boston 0:6 (0:4, 0:1, 0:1) 15.12.11 Ottawa - Boston 2:5 (0:1, 1:1, 1:3) 14.12.11 Boston - Los Angeles 3-0 (1-0, 1-0, 1-0) 11.12.11 Columbus - Boston 3:5 (2:2, 1:1, 0:2) 23.12.11 Ottawa - Florida 4:3 (1:0, 0:1, 2: 2, 1:0) 21.12.11 Florida - Phoenix 1:2 (0:1, 1:1, 0:0) 19.12.11 Florida - Carolina 3-2 (1-1, 0: 1, 1:0, 1:0) 17.12.11 Florida - Calgary 2:2 (1:1, 0:0, 1:1, 0:0) 14.12.11 Florida - New Jersey 2:2 (1:0, 1:1, 0:1, 0:0) Boston is certainly not very confidently beat Montreal in the last game, but they still won, which means that the motivation and mood the team is now on top level. Boston has not lost in the last 5 games, especially home team is playing very well this season In the last two games Florida lost to the Ottawa and Phoenix. If an analysis of similar meetings with teams, here it is very good, because Boston also played with the Ottawa recently and also on the road, then we get this situation: Florida lost 3-4 and Boston won 5-2. Boston in general is good results with Florida, the last personal meetings are almost always Bruins over the Panthers. It is also among the guests as much as 5 players in question in this game, so we bet on... Boston 1x2 Regular Time @ 1.72 Unibet
FT: 8-0 (4:0 ; 2:0 ; 2:0)

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Wild -0.5 @ 2.26 pinnacle looks like a great bet. Wild was in a bad run in whole away series and are on 6 game defeat sreak. Now finally theyshould get Koivu back, while Avs miss out on Quincey, Kobasew and Jones, whixh should be a blow to them in this one. I do believe that Wild who won 7 of 9 vs. Avs in Minessota ahould get back on winning ways.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Carolina Hurricanes v New Jersey Devilsover 5.5 @ 2.20 pinnacle Maybe when Brodeur is in goal not the wisest of bets, but due to odds being so high and recent trends of both teams i believe todays game sould have some goals in it. Ward in Car. goal is not the best goalie and after excellent game agasint Ottawa i doubt he can pick the game up another time. I see goals here and overs are piad really good. Blues -0.5 @ 2.00 unibet Going to take Blues as they look strong at home, with one of the best HR in league. I checked the stats, and Blues are really much better when playing at home. Added plus is second goalie Bachmann starting fro Stars and missing of two very imp. defencers Souray and RObidas.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Chicago Blackhawks v Columbus Blue Jackets over 5.5 @ 1.87 pinnacle Odds are short but looking at the game it is straightforward bet. Jackets bad conceeding many, today with 2nd goalie Sanford, while Chicacgo, gung ho playing, with tactics score more not conceed less and i see no reason for little goals, both this years h2h: 6-3 and 5-2, so both easy over the line.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL PHOENIX COYOTES - BOSTON BRUINS Bruins are on fire and they won 9 of last 10 road games and in 8 of 9 they won with two or more goals. Coyotes lose 4 from last 5 home and have problems with goaltenders,Mike Smith is injured and backup LaBarbera who played last two games has allowed 7 goals from 47 shots. Bruins @ 1,95 bet365

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Chicago Blackhawks @ 1.95 unibet Excellent odds for Chicago to get another HW. LA might be becoming better after Kopitar returned, but they are facing one of better teams today. Both teams posses good goalies which look good, but after the starters were released, there is one interesting fact, Chicago goalie Crawford is 4-0 vs. Kings, whereas Quick is only 2-9 vs Hawks. It cant be a decisive factor, but maybe missing of Gagne is, as he was injured in last LA game. All facts are on Chicago side, home ice is important, and Blackhawsks are 9-1 in last ten vs. Kings.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Boston Bruins @ 1.96 Pinnacle Thought about it long, but i have to go at this one. Boston on fire lately, scoring freely and stellar in defence. agree with above poster that Coyotes miss first goaie and La Barbea, whom i remember from his LA days (utter crap then), also Boston will play second goalie today - Thomas rested as i have seen. But Boston second goalie is simply amazing, he stopped phenomenal last 81 shots on goal in a row, made two shotouts in row - Tukka Rask the name of this oyung goalie. From all other perspectives, Bruins better in all departments of the game, from SOG, PK, PP...so everything do points to Bruins win. Odds are fair but still playable, hope that Boston keeps the mementum and win another game today.