** ELO Ratings are now back **

NHL regular season 2011/2012

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Vancouver Canucks - Pittsburgh Penguins
Selection Penguins
Strength 10/10
Date 06/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.20
Reasoning Penguins will start new season without their captain and most result player the big star Sydney Crosby who is still in injury list but I think that team has quality to make good start. In preseason Penguins recoded six win one loss of total seven games, they defeated the Canucks in Vancouver 2-3 a week ago. On the other hand the Canucks finished last season as best team in regular season also best homer but they missed the title at home against Boston so I think they also will have problems today against well confident Penguins team.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Toronto Maple Leafs - Montreal Canadiens
Selection Canadiens
Strength 10/10
Date 06/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.79
Reasoning The Canadiens didn't do so well in preseason games recording two win six loss but I watched them in their last preseason match few days ago they defeated 1-5 the Lightning in Tampa Bay. Everyone knows why Canadiens lost so many games they used young and other players who are not so experienced, when Montreal start with their best players they have no problems to take the game with good result against very strong team Tampa Bay. The Maple Leafs didn't buy so good players in the summer they signed few young players and that's why I think Canadiens will be on fire today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Boston Bruins - Philadelphia Flyers
Selection Boston Bruins
Strength 10/10
Date 06/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.25
Reasoning At the start of new season in North American league NHL the champion Boston Bruins who lift the trophy after seven game series against Vancouver will host the Flyers. It is interesting that Boston defeated 4-0 the Flyers in the Eastern Conference semi-final. Boston won with incredible result 2-7, 1-5, 5-1 they kick-off Flyers of playoffs categorically. The new season come with many changes in both squads but Flyers sold few of their offensive stars the captain Mike Richards, Gagne, Jeff Carter and they signed old Jagr and other young players so I think they will have not enough power in their offense to stop the champion today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Buffalo Sabres - Anaheim Ducks
Selection Anaheim Ducks
Strength 10/10
Date 07/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.80
Reasoning This game will be playing in Helsinki, Finland part of Euro trip to the both teams. Anaheim singed Selane again so he will play hist 20th season in NHL this season definitely very strong player. With Koivu, Perry, Getzlaf, Ryan and Hiller on the net I think Anaheim should give more this season than past. Anaheim defeated twice Vancouver in preseason as the Canucks were with Sedin's so I think they have quality to win this one. On the other hand the Sabres showed good games but from time to time. The Sabres fit was not so strong in preseason and this should be Ducks night.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Los Angeles Kings - New York Rangers
Selection Los Angeles Kings -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 07/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 3.55
Reasoning This game will be playing at neutral venue in Germany, Hamburg where both teams will start new season. Los Angeles Kings made very good preseason recording few good win, they took so good players like Mike Richards, with Kopitar and Brown ahead of their attack they will seek to title division this season. On the other hand Rangers did not do so well in their preseason games, few days ago they lose 8-4 against Swiss team HC Zug that was very poor game to the Rangers so I think they can't be equal opponent to the Kings.

GL Totse! But NHL is a moneyline sport. Don't pick Regulation Time. Stick with ML. Just too many games go OT :loon Good luck! :ok
ty man, but it was not so good night hope today my luck will be better

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 St Louis -1.5 (inc OT) , 3.29 5dimes , 10units Both teams started their seasons with defeats. But although they both lossed , the way they did it makes St Louis slight favourites for this match. St Louis have problems in defense because they are outshooting their opponents in almost every match this season ( including preseason ). They lost 4:2 to Nashville , but the shots on goal tell a different story , 33:16 to St Louis. Calgary lost to Pittsburgh but the Penguins deserved their win , outshooting Calgary 37:20. Injured players for St Louis : Carlo Colaiacovo , David Perron , BJ Crombeen. Injured players for Calgary : Brendan Morrison , Micael Backlund , Brett Carson , Leblond. NY Islanders -1.5 (inc OT) , 3.68 pinnacle , 10units NY Islanders are still to score their forst goal this season. They lost 2:0 in the opening round to Florida. Now they are hosting Minnesota who won 4:2 against Columbus. Both teams played close games but had oposite fortunes. Traditionally there are rarely draws when these two teams meet in NY , and whoever wins , wins by 2+ margin. NY was the better team at home last season than Minnesota was on road. And both teams played close games in the opening round. Also usualy after not scoring in a game , the team ups their performance in the next match so I'm expecting NY to score at least 4 goals today. Injured players for NY : Nino Niederreiter , Trevor Gillies , Milan Jurcina. Injured players for Minnesota : Mike Lundin , Matt Cassian , Cody Almond , Bouchard.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Vancouver -1.5 ( including OT ) , 3.25 5dimes , 10units Both teams are winless this season , but again in this case for different reasons. Vancouver lost to Pittsburgh in over time on the opening night 4:3. They lost the game because they conceded two PP goals in the first period. They were much better in the third period but they only managed to get the equaliser. Columbus played two close games and lost both of those , against Nashville and Minnesota. Vancouver is one of the best teams alongside Pittsburgh. But the reasons for -1.5 bet tonight are that Vancouver won both games at Columbus last season by 2+ , and they were the best visiting team last season. Injured players for Columbus : none. Injured players for Vancouver : Ryan Kesler. Tampa Bay ( no OT ) , 3.30 unibet , 10units Tampa Bay has one win and one defeat to start the season. They won 5:1 against Carolina ( shots - 34:33 ) and lost to Boston 1:4 ( shots - 42:26 ). Washington won 4:3 in overtime against Carolina ( shots - 36:31 ). Tampa Bay won the last four games against Washington last season and they could continue the streak after this game , based on the results this season. I think maybe a one goal win to TB , maybe in the OT , but I will risk it with this one just because they did much better against Carolina than Washington did. Injured players for Washington : Tom Poti , John erskine. Injured players for Tampa Bay : Mattias Ohlund , Scott jackson.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Ottawa -1.5 ( including OT ) , 3.45 nordicbet , 10units Ottawa lost both of the opening road games , but that was expected given that they are one of the weakest teams in the HNL. But they were almost perfect scoring in PPs ( 4 goals of their 8 goals this season came in PP situations , and all of their goals were scored in the 3rd period ). Minnesota is about the same when playing on road. They lost 2:1 at NY Islanders. Both goals scored in the first third , and the Islanders switched off attack and focused only on defending their lead for the rest of the match and appart from the goal scored at the start of the final third , Minnesota was powerless to create any chances. I'm expecting Ottawa to be aggressive from the start and unlike NY I expect them to continue so deep into the final period. Ottawa won their last four matches against Minnesota by 2+. Injured players for Ottawa : Matt Carkner , Jesse Winchester. Injured players for Minnesota : Mike Lundin , Matt Kassian , Cody Almond , Bouchard. Pittsburgh -1.5 ( including OT ) , 2.88 victorchandler , 10units Pittsburgh did well on their first road trip this season. They drew against Vancouver 3:3 , won against Calgary 5:3 , and drew 1:1 against Edmonton. They can score goals , but for some reason against Edmonton they stopped after scoring the first and they were close to getting away with all 2 points but Edmonton deserved their equaliser because the Penguins did not attack once in the last 40 minutes. Florida won 2:0 against the Islanders. Pittsburgh won three and drew one against Florida last season. I did not watch Florida's game , but based on Pittsburgh's great results against Vancouver and Calgary , and that resting players game in Edmonton , I think they will be much more aggressive in this game and get a win. Injured players for Pittsburgh : Evgeni Malkin. Injured players for Florida : Scott Clemmensen , Mike Santorelli.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Boston -1AH ( including OT ) , 2.51 5dimes , 10units Boston did not start the season the way they expected , but when you look at their opponents in the first three matches , they only underperformed against Colorado at home , and the players are aware of that and determined to make things right in this match. And Carolina should not be too much of a problem for the Bruins. Boston won both of their last two games at Carolina ( 2:3 , 2:3 ) and limited them to just two goals from equal play. Carolina lost 5:1 agaisnt Tampa Bay ( the weakest defense I've seen this season ) , drew 3:3 in Washington , and lost 4:2 to new Jersey. I think this should be a 2+ win for the Bruins but because of my experience with NHL this week , I'll go for -1AH win so if the game does go into over time we can at least get our money back because Carolina simply does not have the quality to beat a motivated Boston team. Injured players for Carolina : none. Injured players for Boston : Steven Kampfer. Philadelphia -1AH ( including OT ) , 2.51 pinnacle , 10units Philadelphia was impressive in their first two games. They conceded just one goal. They won 2:1 at Boston , and 3:0 at New Jersey. Their only conceded goal came in PP so that makes their defense look perfect. The fact is that Boston did not start the season 100% focused but anyway the performance from Philadelphia and their will to be even better is great thing to watch this season. Vancouver did well but they look complacent in defense and not really great in attack so maybe Philadelphia can keep then under 3 goals scored without much effort too. Again to avoid any unlucky late goals or missed goals I'll go for -1AH including OT. Injured players for Philadelphia : none. Injured players for Vancouver : Kesler , Mason Raymond.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Pittsburgh , 2.70 bet365 , 10units Pittsburgh did not win against Washington in regular time for over two seasons. They also lost all four games played in Pittsburgh in last two seasons. But tonight they have a great chance to finally win. I watched the Penguins against Edmonton and Florida. They played two different styles in those two games. They defended against Edmonton and played an open game against Florida. They won 4:2 against Florida , and Florida played some great hockey in that game. Washington drew against Carolina and Tampa Bay. I watched the game against TB and they did deserve to win even in regulation but they concede goals easy and if TB was not probably the worst defense in division they would have lost the game. I think based on what I saw that Pittsburgh is more efficient up front and they are much much tougher to break in defense so this is an easy home win to me. Injured players for Pittsburgh : Malkin , Orpik , Crosby. Injured players for Washington : Poti , Erskine. Minnesota , 2.05 betsafe , 10units Minnesota won 6 games at home against Edmonton in regular time in past two seasons and won all six games against Edmonton last season , also in regular time. And based on what I saw in their games this season this will be a nother win for Minnesota. Minnesota can press teams hard and create chances but they have to score at least a goal per game more based on the number of good chances they create. Edmonton did play 1:1 against Pittsburgh but the Penguins did not even try to score in the last 40 minutes. I think they will not respond well to Minnesota's presure and they will lose this game maybe even after 20 minutes played. Injured players for Minnesota : Lundin. Injured players for Edmonton : Whitney , Gagner.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Philadelphia , 2.25 bet365 , 10units Philadelphia can score goals with ease. They can also concede goals from power play quite as easily so I'm not betting on the spread although they do have the quality to win by 2+. Last season both Philadelphia and Los Angeles won as a visiting team , but this season is going to be different because LA does not look dangerous right now while the Flyers are flying. LA drew against NY Rangers and New Jersey and lost to Buffalo. Injured players for Philadelphia :Blair Betts. Injured players for Los Angeles : Colin Fraser. Pittsburgh , 2.40 betsson , 10units Pittsburgh drew against Washington in their previous home game , but they were much better and they missed a few shots 1 on 1 against the goalie in the second period and that is the reason they did not win. Buffalo won against Anaheim and Los Angeles but they lost their last match against Carolina. I see a big difference in quality between these two teams right now and I think the odds should not be higher than 1.80 so I'll take it. Also , Pittsburgh won six games in a row against Buffalo. Injured players for Pittsburgh : Sidney Crosby , Brooks Orpik. Injured players for Buffalo : Jochen Hecht. Florida , 2.70 bet365 , 10units Like I wrote in one of my previous previews , Tampa Bay has one of the worst defenses in NHL if not the worts. They started the season well by winning against Carolina 5:1 but after that they can not pull themselves together . They lost 2 and drew one conceding 15 and scoring 7. Florida did lose against Pittsburgh but if you watched the game you must agree they looked very strong and knew exactly what they are doing when in possession. Again too big odds for such a different levels of performance of these two sides. Injured players for Florida : Scott Clemmensen , Mike Santorelli. Injured players for Tampa Bay : Mattias Ohlund.

• 3 weeks later...

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Boston Bruins - Ottawa Senators
Selection Boston Bruins -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 2.70
Reasoning The hot Ottawa Senators will head to TD Garden to take on the Boston Bruins for the first time this season. The Sens, now 4th in the Eastern Conference with 14 points after 12 games, 7-5-0 record, 39:45 goals are on a hot streak of 6 wins in a row, in the previous match they came back from 0-1 down at home against the Maple Leafs to take a 3-2 win. Before this meeting they will have to deal with some important injuries, Alfredsson, Auld, Carkner and Regin from which we can count some helping to this winning streak. On the other side, Boston, bottom of the Eastern Conference with just 6 points after 10 games played, 3-7-0 record. They are going through some rought times, now going on a 3-game losing streak with the "help" of the last one on road against the Montreal Canadiens, 2-4. Forward Pouliot is day-to-day for the B`s. So without major injuries the Bruins have managed to drop down to the bottom of the Conference and still I have faith in this very offensive team, who will head home where they are doing a better job so far this season (2-5-0, 14:16, compared to 1-2-0, 7:9 on road). This kind of stuff happends to any team during a season and this is just the "right time" for Boston. Even though on a 6-game winning streak the Ottawa Senators didn`t really impress, no clear wins, no huge scores, in this span they have just 21 goals score and 16 against, that`s not even an average of 1 goal win difference in regular time. Still they are on a winning streak but I think these injuries will slow them down just enough for the Bruins who are just lacking one played from the roster. In this one I back the B`s who beat Ottawa 5 times out of 6 last season (just once not by 2 or more goals) and have a chance to snap this losing streak in my oppinion. Win Boston Bruins by 2 or more goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Calgary Flames - Vancouver Canucks
Selection Vancouver moneyline
Strength 10/10
Date 01/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.87
Reasoning Both teams did not started so well as their fans expected, the Canucks are sitting on the ninth place in the West while Calgary are on 14th place. However after starting with 2 win and 5 loss now Calgary recorded two home win defeating Colorado 4-2 and St Louis 3-1 two very good teams, so their fit goes up and this sure will be another tough encounter between division rivals. On the other hand the Canucks showed very good hockey at the end of last week defeating 7-4 very strong team of Washington. The Canucks finished with 5-0-1 record against Flames last season they won last four games in Calgary this make me feel that they can produce another good match today. The two twin brothers Sedin are in the team it is expected that one of top NHL scorers Ryan Kesler to be back in the team and I will back up away team today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Buffalo Sabres - Philadelphia Flyers
Selection 2
Strength 10/10
Date 03/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.90
Reasoning The Philadelphia Flyers will head to HSBC Arena to kick of the season series against the Buffalo Sabres. None have done in the last period, Philadelphia (6-4-1) has won just 2 of their last 6, snapping a 2-game losing streak last time at home with a 5-1 win over the Carolina Hurricanes, while Buffalo (6-4-0) won just once in their last 4 games, in the previous round giving up the 3rd straight game at HSBC Arena, against Florida, 2-3, a match in which they led twice. Some key injuries for both teams before this one, Briere, Read and Pronger will be out for the Flyers, while Hecht and Ennis will miss it for the Sabres. Well it`s kind of foolish to think that with these injuries the Philadelphia Flyers, the team with the 2nd best offense in the league will fall so easly in front of Buffalo who is on a 3-game losing streak on HSBC Arena. The Flyers are coming with 3-1-0 road record, 13:8 goals with veteran Jagr on fire, rounding 7 points in his last 5 games. I see the Sabres as the favorites by the odds offered by the bookmakers but not me, I will take Philadelphia for the win.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Toronto PL @ 2.85 (1 unit) and ML @ 2.13 (3 Units) with Centrebet Brodeur back although a bit rusty and will take him some time to gain his confidence back and be back to his best. Rate the teams as roughly even (inc. home agvantage to devils) and as such there is value here on the Leafs. Toronto to bounce back here in style!! :clap

Toronto PL @ 2.85 (1 unit) and ML @ 2.13 (3 Units) with Centrebet Brodeur back although a bit rusty and will take him some time to gain his confidence back and be back to his best. Rate the teams as roughly even (inc. home agvantage to devils) and as such there is value here on the Leafs. Toronto to bounce back here in style!! :clap
Profit as predicted :clap:clap

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Los Angeles Kings - Edmonton Oilers
Selection 1
Strength 10/10
Date 04/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.95
Reasoning In this round of the National Hockey League I chose the match between the Los Angeles Kings and Edmonton Oilers at Staples Center, the first out of four between the two this season. Ryan Smyth will meet his former teammates from Los Angeles (6-3-2) who are now in a bit of a slump right now, losing three out of their last four. In this match they won`t be abble to use Gagne who didn`t play in Colorado last time where we add Colin Fraser. Edmonton (7-2-2) on the other hand with a surprising start, no surprise counting the talent in the team but a surprise, now coming from their 5th win in a row (something yound couldn`t someone even joke about last year), beating the St. Louis Blues last time at home 4-2. Ryan Whitney, Ales Hemsky, Darcy Hordichuk will be out, while Cam Barker is day-to-day for the Oilers. Last season the LA Kings won all meetings against Edmonton and this time, with the whole that the Oilers have in the defense for this one I think they can get another one here and snap out of this slump. Even though with just 1 win in 4 games the Kings offense is working pretty good, Kopitar with 2+2 in his last 3, Brown with 1+4 to in his last 3 and Eberle who is 3+4 in his last 5. We can`t of course forget former Flyer, another aquisition that is paying out with 2 goals and 8 assists in 5 games played. I will bet on the Los Angeles Kings in this one who I think have even better chances with Edmonton on road (1-1-1, 5:5 goals).

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Already taken the Maple Leafs for 3 units. Also for later on today: Phoenix Coyotes 3 Units (2.00 @ Bet365) on ML and 2 units on 1x2(PL) (2.52 @ centrebet) Simply the running hot at the moment The Coyotes have also been racking up points as of late. They are 4-0-1 in their last five games and won their third straight for the first time this season last night with a 4-1 triumph in Colorado. Their attack is clicking and i expect that to continue. Nashville on the other side is also a team I rate highly. However, Kostitsyn is doubtful and wont be at his peak. Less then a month ago Phoenix won 5-2 and it was Phoenix's sixth victory in the last nine games versus Nashville, which has lost eight of its last 11 trips to Phoenix. Since, odds are more or less the same... I see value on Phoenix considering home advantage as well. As long as they score first, they should win. They are 6-0-0 up winning games after taking the lead

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Tampa Bay Lightning - Chicago Blackhawks
Selection Tampa Bay Lightning -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 05/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.50
Reasoning My only pick for this round of the NHL will be when the Tampa Bay Lightning will be hosting the Chicago Blackhawks in a very interesting breakdown, the first meeting of the season between the two teams. Chicago is now 2nd in the West tied with Emonton at 18 points, 8-2-2, 40:31 goals, coming from their 3rd win in a row, this time on road against Florida Panthers, 3-2OT. Duncak Keith will be out for the Hawks in this one. Tampa Bay, 10 in the East with 12 points, 5-5-2, 35:39 goals, are starting to regain some confidence after they gone pass the 1-5-0 episode from the start of the season, now with 4 wins in their last 6. In the previous round they gave up another road match this time to the Canes, 2-4, going down to 2-4-2. Ohlund and Jackson will not play in this match for the Bolts due to injuries. So far the Blackhawks don`t seem so confident to me on road, running on just 3-2-0, while the Lightning even though they lost last time with Carolina, will head home where they are on a 3-game winning streak. The recent stiffen form of Chicago on road who had two tight matches in their last 2 on road, losing to Carolina, 0-3 and then winning in Florida after penalty shots, 2-3 even though they led twice in the match. My pick in this one is for the Tampa Bay Lightning to take advantage of those things and win it in great style, by 2 or more goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Dallas Stars - Colorado Avalanche
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 04/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.24
Reasoning This should be very tough game, the Stars are sitting on a third place in the West holding record eight win three loss, they are excellent homer five win, one loss. Dallas recorded two over in last three home matches they won 4-2 against Blue Jackets before loosing 3-5 against Los Angeles. Dallas scored at least three goals in last four home games, they scored total 13 goals and allowed ten. On the other hand Colorado is the best visitor this season they are going today with six win one loss on the road. The Avalanche away results are incredible with four over in last five away games. Colorado won 4-5 in Chicago, 5-6 in Montreal, 1-7 in Ottawa before they failed 4-2 in Calgary so this team scored 27 goals and allowed 18 in seven away matches. It is interesting that last three games between in Dallas finished over. Eight of last eleven games between played in Dallas also finished over.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event San Jose Sharks - Nashville Predators
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 06/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.37
Reasoning This should be another tough game of NHL tonight. San Jose is sitting on the 6th place in the West while Nashville is on the 8th position with the same points as the Sharks. San Jose started very bad new season but they succeed to win many games last two weeks reocding three over in last four games. The Sharks won six of last seven games they scored four goals four time through that strike recording five over in last seven games. The last two games 4-3 home win over Penguins 5-2 away loss against the Rangers. On the other hand Nashville is team who is famous with good defense but they allowed five goals in their last away game when failed 5-4 in Chicago. However Nashville scored two time three, two time four goals in last four games recording two over 5-4 in Chicago loss, 5-3 home win against Tampa Bay. Ten days ago these two played in Nashville when San Jose won 1-3 I think this time Nashville is in better fit they should use that to score few more goals and this game should go over, because of the strong Sharks offense.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Florida Panthers - Tampa Bay Lightning
Selection Tampa Bay Lightning -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 07/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 3.53
Reasoning The Tampa Bay Lightning will head to BankAtlantic Center to meet the Florida Panthers for the 3rd time this season. Previous other two encouters: Tampa Bay - Florida 4-7 Florida - Tampa Bay 3-2OT Tampa Bay (6-5-2), 9th in the Eastern Conference looks like is doing a little better in the last period, in the previous round they beat the Chicago Blackhawks 5-4OT after they were 2-4 down, now with 5 wins in their last 7 games. Not even this time they won`t be abble to use Jackson and Ohlund who didn`t play saturday against the Hawks. Florida Panthers (6-4-2) on the other side is a mediocre team who I don`t even remember when they last got a playoff spot (they didn`t for sure in the previous 6 seasons) are now ranked 8th in the East. After a decent start of the season they are in a bit of a slump at the moment, last time giving up their 2nd straight match at home, against the Blackhawks, 2-3, winning just once in the last 4. They recently aquired Samuelsson from the Canucks who won`t be abble to make his debut for the Panthers because of an injury. Along with the right-handed wing, Clemmensen will be out as well. I see a lot of playback in the minds of the Bolts for this one after the 4-7 loss at home earlier this season, and now pumped up after the comeback win over the Blackhawks I think they can hope for a win. Florida so far is one of the worst team in home games with just 2-1-2 and 12:14 goals, that along with the recent poor form (3 losses in the last 4 games) I think will favor the Lightning who know how to profit from occasions like this. Although the odds look like even, my bet is on the Tampa Bay Lightning who has more skill, experience and better form then Florida. So my pick will be for the Bolts to win it by 2 or more goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Florida Panthers - Tampa Bay Lightning
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 06/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.05
Reasoning This will be very tough game between division rivals, who already played twice in the season. Florida Panthers results at home are not so good although they managed to score at least three goals in three of last four home games. Florida failed 2-3 with Chicago, 3-4 Winnipeg Jets, 2-3 won against Buffalo and 4-3 loss against Ottawa both matches on the road, so they recorded two over in last four games with scored at least three goals in three of these four games. On the other hand Tampa Bay have strong offense with players like Stamkos, Downie, St Louis, Lecavallier they recorded four over in last five games 5-4 home against Chicaho two days ago, also they are going today with three over in a row on the road 4-2 loss in Carolina, 5-3 loss in Nashville, 3-4 win in Buffalo, as we can see Tampa scored average three goals per game on the road and allowed more than three. The last game between these two was goal affair 4-7 Florida win a month ago.