** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NHL regular season 2011/2012

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Chicago - Vancouver
Selection Chicago -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 07/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.20
Reasoning The Vancouver Canucks will head to United Center to meet the Chicago Blackhawks for the first time this season. The Canucks are now ranking just 11th in the Western Conference with 13 points after 14, 6-7-1, 39:42 goals, coming from their 2nd straight loss against the St. Louis Blues on road, 2-3, winning 2 of their last 6. They will missPinizzotto, Rome, Bitz and Raymond, while Burrows and Salo are questionable. Another loss may be counted in the name of Samuelsson who went to the Panthers. On the other side, Chicago are one of the few teams that didn`t get a losing streak this season, now 8-2-3, 44:36 goals they are ranking 2nd in the West with 19 points. They snapped a 3-game losing streak with a loss in Tampa Bay against the Lightning, giving up a 4-2 advantage for a 4-5 loss after overtime. The only player from the roster who is questionable is Keith. This should be a good chance for the Blackhawks who so far have done a decent job on home ice, 5-2-0, 28:21 goals, on a 3-game losing streak and this time they will have a Vancouver team that is weeker in offense in defense and has lost their last 2 road games in a row. My pick will be straight for the Chicago Blackhawks to win it by 2 or more goals, they have the advantage of the healtiear roster and better form.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sport Ice Hockey
Event New Jersey Devils - Carolina Hurricanes
Selection 2 (Inc OT)
Strength 10/10
Date 09/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.05
Reasoning My match from this round of the NHL will be played at Prudential Center to meet the New Jersey Devils for the 2nd time this season after losing the first one here in Newark by 2-4. Carolina Hurricanes (5-6-3) are ranking 11th in the East with 13 points after 14 games played, coming after their 2nd straight win, at home against Dallas Stars, 2-5. Left wing Jokinen is day-to-day missing his 2nd game against Dallas. New Jersey Devils (6-5-1), 10th in the East with 13 points after 12 games played, coming from their 2nd straight win, 3-2OT against Winnipeg, 2nd straight match in which they were victorious after overtime. Zajac and Josefson will miss this one while Kovalchuk and Greene are day-to-day. Even though with the hot Elias in the roster, they won`t have one of their key players Kovalchuk, the one with the imagination that produced 2 goals and 7 assists in 11 games for his team this season. I will bet on the youngsters from Carolina that have a hot player of their own, Skinner who has points in 3 straight games. I will take the Canes in this one at money line.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Boston Bruins - Edmonton Oilers
Selection Boston Bruins -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 11/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.75
Reasoning The only meeting between the Boston Bruins and the Edmonton Oilers will be played this time at TD Garden. The hot Oilers who are so far 9-3-2, winning their 7th of their last 8 games on road against the Montreal Canadiens, 3-1 will have to deal today with the B`s in comeback mode, now 6-7-0, on a 3-game winning streak, last time at home against the New York Isnalders, 6-2 for a total of 18 goals in this span. Whitney will be out for this one as well for the Oilers, while Boston won`t be abble to play Paille, Peverley missing last time against the Islanders. An interesting fact is that Edmonton has lost the last 9 meetings against the Bruins (at home and on road) and I can`t really see how this good form of the Oilers will change that today. Boston is a top offensive team, like I said in comeback (form) mode winning now their last 2 at TD Garden (5-3 against Ottawa, 6-2 against Islanders). Without further explenation because the difference in skill and talent between the two is clearly in favor of Boston, I will take them for their 3rd straight win at home, and this time in the same manner, by 2 or more goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Phoenix Coyotes - Montreal Canadiens
Selection Phoenix Coyotes -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 11/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.25
Reasoning The 2nd one that I thought of taking even without checking the injuries is the one between the Phoenix Coyotes and Montreal Canadiens at Jobing.com Arena, first and only meeting between the two this season. It looks like even the injuries is favoring the pick I had in mind for this one because the Habs will have Markov, White and Campoli out, while most likely Gomez or Kostisyn will miss this one because of an injury. After a 4-game losing streak they have now lost 2 straight, last time at home against the hot Edmonton Oilers, 1-3, giving up a shorthanded goal. On the other side, Phoenix looks promicing, 7-4-2, 38:36, have turned the heat on, winning 6 of their last 8, stopping a 6-game winning streak of the Oilers with a 4-2 at home. For the Coyotes, Sauer and Rozsival won`t count for this meeting as they are on IR. Just like in my previous pick between the Bruins and Edmonton, it looks like in the series between these two, the Canadiens have dominated, winning the last 7 in a row. This time though it won`t find Montreal in that good of a mood, losing their previous road game at New York against the Rangers by 3-5. After losing 3 of the first 4 games on home ice, now they have won 3 of their last 4, the Phoenix Coyotes rounding up a decent 4-3-1 record at Jobing.com Arena, 20:21 goals with room for improvement. I`m with the Phoenix Coyotes in this one to break the negative streak against Montreal and why not, do it in a big style, beating them by a score of at least 2 goals.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Los Angeles Kings - Vancouver Canucks
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 10/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.55
Reasoning Los Angeles are in poor fit loosing four of last five games, but they recorded over 4-3 home win overrating Nashville two days ago in last home game. The Kings allowed exactly three goals in each of last four home games, but they are going today with strong offense Kopitar-Williams- Gagne first line, Penner-Richrads-Brown second. The Canucks are going today after four over in a row, they won 2-6 last away game, another good win was 1-5 over Calgary, but they failed 3-2 in St Louis, 5-1 in Minnesota, so Canucks have problems in their defense before this game. If Canucks repeat their game of last away match against Blackhawks this sure will be over with away win but who knows. The tradition is on the away side Vancouver won three of last four games at Staples Center they are going also with strong offense line today, the two twin brothers Sedin's backed up by Kesler.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Detroit Red Wings - Edmonton Oilers
Selection Detroit Red Wings -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 12/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.70
Reasoning The Edmonton Oilers will continue their road trip, this time heading to Joe Louis Arena to meet the Detroit Red Wings for the 1st time this season. Edmonton (9-4-2), 3rd in the West with 20 points, coming from their 2nd loss in the last 3 games, at Boston, 3-6. Whitney will miss this one as well for the Oilers because of the knee issue. Detroit (7-5-1), 11th int he West, they for sure didn`t perform as they would like to, having a very good start of the season with wins in all of their first 5 games, followed by a sloppy 6-game losing streak, and now it seems that they are on to something positive again, winning their 2nd straight game in the previous round at home against the Avs, 5-2. The Wings Eaves will be probable for this one, missing 3 games now. The Oilers had a decent run in Boston, coming back with back to back goals in less then half a minute to tie it at 2, but after that their weeknesses were pointed out by the high scoring, high quality B`s who won it in the end by 6-3. Last season Edmonton was a sure victim for the Red Wings, losing all of the four meetings (only once after extra time) against them. I don`t know it the Oilers will continue to shine like they did so far this season, but what I know is that today they will again meet a high-skilled, offensivem more experienced team, Detroit who has 2 straight wins on home ice, including the 5-2 win over the Colorado Avalanche, the current best team on road. Only one of Detroit`s 6 wins so far came after extra time, while the other 5 remaining were all won clearly, by 2 or more goals, and this pick I`m going to try in these conditions when the chances are pretty good in my oppinion. Win by 2 or more goals Detroit Red Wings.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Pittsburgh Penguins - Dallas Stars
Selection Dallas Stars
Strength 10/10
Date 11/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 3.00
Reasoning This should be tough encounter first place in the Western Conference Dallas Stars will visit leader in Eastern Conference Pittsburg Penguins. Penguins aren't in a good fit they lost two of last three games, at home they hold 4-3 wind-loss record, the host team have problems in defense after this game will miss Michlaek, Strait, Niskanen and Lovejoy. I think the Stars should use this problems at their rivals, they are going today after four won games in row including past two in the East against Washington 2-5 and Carolina also 2-5. Dallas have very strong offense they scored 17 goals in last three games and should use problems in Penguins defense.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event New Jersey Devils - Washington Capitals
Selection Washington Capitals (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 11/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.33
Reasoning New Jerresy Devils are going today after three straight won games but they have problems with injuries of their best offense players Kovalchyk and Zajack. On the other hand Washington is going today after two straight loss but this team is always favourit to take all two points in each game. I remember earlier in the season they defeated Detroit Red Wings 7-1 at home also they started with seven won games in a row. Washington will use their big weapons today Ovechkin, Semin, Backstrom. It is time Washington to come back in the winning way.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Boston Bruins - Buffalo Sabres
Selection Boston Bruins -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.90
Reasoning First of six this season between the Boston Bruins and Buffalo Sabres, this time at TD Garden. The B`s (7-7-0), 11th in the Eastern Conference are coming after their 3rd straight win at home, this time against Edmonton 6-3. Ference, Paille and Peverley will be out in this one for Boston. On the other side, Buffalo (10-5-0), 5th in the East with a hot streak of their own, winning their 4th in a row, at home against Ottawa, 5-1. The Bruins will be without Hecht, while Ennis is day-to-day. The Sabres have been very good when on road, 5-1-0, 16:10 goals, but this time they will have to face a team that has scored 17 goals in their last 3 on home ice, Boston, who has a bone to pick with them after losing 4 out of 6 last season. Even though just 5-5-0 on home ice the Bruins have one of the best offense in the league and that`s what I`m going to bet on against Buffalo who has not won cleanly (lost 0-3 at Bolts, won after overtime in Ottawa) in their last 2 road games. Just like in their previous three games at TD Garden when they imposed their game and won all of them by a score of at least 2 goals, this time I will make the same prediction, basing this on the early mentiond and because the momentum they gained by playing their last 3 out of their last 4 (all won) at home, while Buffalo has played just 1 of their last 4 on road.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Los Angeles Kings - Minnesota Wild
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 12/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.71
Reasoning Los Angeles are going today after two over in last three games, they allowed three or more goals in last three games three goals against Canucks, four with Sharks, three with Nasville. However the Kings scored six goals in last two home games this is average three per match. On the other hand Minnesota are going today after five win in last six games they are in a good fit, that's why I think they will put the Kings on e pressure. Four of last five games between played in Los Angeles finished over so my pick is another over today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event San Jose Sharks - Phoenix Coyotes
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 13/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 2.00
Reasoning San Jose fit is going up after they started bad new season now they won eight of last ten games. The Sharks recorded three over in last four games who was played at home. The results are 4-3 win against Penguins, 4-2 win over Kings, 3-4 loss with Nashville and 3-1 win over Minnesota, so the Sharks scored two times three and two times four goals. On the other hand Coyotes are going today after three straight won games on the road, they defeated Ducks 4-5, Nashville 2-5, Colorado 1-4 so this team scored 14 goals in last three away games and hope they will keep this good offensive hockey today. These two met in season opener when Sharks won 6-3 at HP Pavilion so this seems to be another high scoring affair.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Chicago Blackhawks - Edmonton Oilers
Selection Chicago Blackhawks -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 14/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 2.80
Reasoning The Oilers will now head to their 6th straight road game, this time on United Center to take on the Chicago Blackhawks for the first time this season. Chicago, leading the Western Conference with 23 points, 10-4-3 record, coming from their 2nd straight win, last time at home against Calgary Flames, 4-1. Before this meeting the Hawks will have Bolland probable. Edmonton, 3rd in the West with 20 points, 9-5-2, going now down after their surprising start of the season, losing 3 of their last 4 (last 2 in a row). Whitney will stay on the bench in this one as well where we add Barker as well who is out with an ankle injury. Last season the meetings between the two went very weird, with both of them failing to win in their home games (2 for each, both in regular time). In these current conditions where the Oilers after a 6-game winning streak (1 on road) have lost 3 of their last 4 games on road, I see the Blackhawks with the better chance who have now won 2 straight. Counting the fact that the Chicago has done very well so far on home ice, 6-1-2, 34:28 goals I think there is a good chance for them to win this by at least two goals. Win by 2 or more goals Chicago Blackhawks.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Florida Panthers - Philadelphia Flyers
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 13/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.02
Reasoning Both teams are in good fit, the Panthers are going today after two big win 1-5 overrating Toronto, 2-5 overrating Jets, so they scored ten goals in last two games. Florida recorded four over in last five games at all, but they also recorded four over in last five home games because last two games with Toronto and Winnipeg were on the road. Florida allowed average three goals in last five home games. On the other hand Flyers are going today after two big over in last three games 3-4 loss against Devils 9-2 win over Blue Jackets. Three of last four games between played in Florida finished over we have results like 7-4 last season.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Chicago Blackhawks - Edmonton Oilers
Selection Edmonton Oilers moneyline
Strength 10/10
Date 13/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 2.68
Reasoning Two of best teams in the West will face today in Chicago. The Blackhawks lead the West with three points more than third placed Edmonton but the visitor today have a game in a hand. After bad loosing strike three in a row Chicaho won last two games 3-6 in Columbus, 4-1 at home with the Flames but they lost Towes and Bolland who miss this game with injuries. On the other hand the Oilers continue their road trip this should be their six consecutive away game, they won two of five, going today with two loss in a row in Boston 6-3 in Detroit 3-0, but these two teams are in incredible fit at the moment. The Oilers have best defense in NHL while Chicago have best offense but the Blackhawks will be without Towes who is great attacker. Edmonton won both two games last season in Chicago although they finished on the last 15th place in the West playing against defending champion they won 1-2 and 4-7 in Chicago. The Oilers are playing far better hockey this season so I'll back up them.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Vancouver Canucks - New York Islanders
Selection Vancouver Canucks -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 2.60
Reasoning The finalist of last season playoffs best team in regular season then Vancouver is sitting on the 11th position in the West although they showed good hockey in past two weeks they started very bad. I think this team have quality to make something memorable this season against and maybe the time to start good winning strike came. The Islanders are going today with eight loss in last ten games, they are still winless on the road 0-3-2 from five games played so far. On the other hand Vancouver is going today at home after six games road trip where they won three and lost three, but they recorded 2-6 win overrating Chicago and 2-3 won against Kings in last three away games. Vancouver won three of last four games they overrated Nashville 5-1, Minnesota 3-2OT, then lose 0-3 against the Blues but in last home game defeated strong team Washington 7-4. Vancouver will go today with their best players and I think they will take this one with more than one goal.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Carolina Hurricanes - Philadelphia Flyers
Selection Philadelphia Flyers -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 15/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.50
Reasoning The Philadelphia Flyers will head to RBC Center to meet the Carolina Hurricanes for the 2nd time this season after a 5-1 win at home. Philadelphia, 9-4-3, 5th in the Easter Conference avoided another win in the previous round, at Florida, 3-2, confirming once again their great results on road. The Flyers will have Schenn and Gustafsson out, while Nodl is day-to-day. On the other side, Carolina, 6-8-3 ended a 4-game losing streak with a win last time at home against the Pittsburgh Penguins, 5-3. Joni Pitkanen who was out against Pens is listed as day-to-day. For the past two seasons the Flyers have dominated Carolina, winning 7 out of 8, maby 8 out of 9 if you take the one from this year as well and now they will have to face Carolina who has snapped a 2-game winning streak at RBC Center. So like I said Philadelphia confirms with their 2nd difficult win in their last 3 road games (the other one was against Buffalo with the same score), rounding up a 5-1-1 record. Before the win against Pittsburgh who by the way was won because a late shine of the Hurricanes offensive (they led by 3-0 and let the opponent get back with 8 minutes remaining in the match) and I don`t really think that those scars have healed yet. The Flyers are 4-0-2 in their last 6 and I see them as the big favorites. Another fact to encourage my pick is that in the 4-game losing streak that the Canes were on before the win against Pittsburgh, only once they managed to end in a tight score, 2-3 at New Jersey, either then that they lost it by at least 3 goals in every other. My pick in this one will be for the offensive skills of the Flyers to prove themselves again, now that they have most of their important players available. So a win by 2 or more goals for Philadelphia Flyers is my choice for this one.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Montreal Canadiens - Buffalo Sabres
Selection Sabres moneyline
Strength 10/10
Date 14/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.99
Reasoning Montreal are in good fit but that was on the road in the Westrern Conference they defeated Nashville and Phoenix with the same score 2-3. At home Montreal are in very bad fit only two won of eight games, six loss four of them in regular time. On the other hand Buffalo is very strong visitor they hold 5-1-0 record so five won of six on the road. The Sabres are going today after four win of last five games at all, another reason here is that they won last three enocunters in Montreal including 1-3 earlier this season. Miller is injuried but I think Sabres still have good chance taking this one.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Carolina Hurricanes - Philadelphia Flyers
Selection Flyers moneyline
Strength 10/10
Date 15/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.87
Reasoning Carolina are in very bad fit at the moment they failed in four last five games, including to heavy home loss against Stars 2-5 and Capitals 1-5. The Hurricanes hold 4-3-1 home record they won 5-3 against Penguins in their last game but Penguins still have many injuries. On the other hand the Flyers are going today with five win and two loss on the road holding 5-1-1 record far from home. If Flyers win today they will the lead in the East so this is very important game to that team. Flyers have no problems with their squad after key defender Pronger is already back. Philadelphia won ten of last eleven games against Carolina, earlier this season they defeated Hurricanes 5-1 at home so I will back up that team again.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Winnipeg Jets - Tampa Bay Lightning
Selection Tampa Bay
Strength 10/10
Date 14/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 888Sport @ 2.10
Reasoning Tampa Bay are in good fit they won seven of last ten games including 3-4 against Panthers in last away match. Tampa Bay haven't got big problems with injuries Ryan Malone strong attacker miss this game but they still got incredible Stamkos, St Louis, Lecavallier in front of their attack. On the other hand Winnipeg are in poor fit three win in last ten games they are going today with five loss in a row one of this games was at home 2-5 against Florida. Winnipeg have very very big problems in their defense from titular defenders only Byfglien will skate today, with injruies out of the lineups are the first choice goalie Chris Mason, Pavelec will replace him but he already played nine games in a row so he will be very exhausted today, as we know Winnipeg played eight of last nine games on the road. Other key defenders who will miss this game are Stuart, Festerling, Jones, Hainsey, Enstrom, Meech as well as key offensive player Eric Fehr. With this problems in defense I can't choose home win today, the Jets will play with whole new defense from AHL and youngsters so I 'll back up away team.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Dallas Stars - Florida Panthers
Selection 1
Strength 10/10
Date 16/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.20
Reasoning The Florida Panthers will head to American Airlines Center to meet the Dallas Stars for the first and only time this season. The Panthers are 8-5-3 so far, 7th in the East, snapping a 2-game winning streak last time against Philadelphia at home in a 2-3 loss. Samuelsson still won`t be abble to make his debut for Florida where we add to questionable players Upshall and Skille. Dallas, 11-5-0, 2nd in the West, showing something good so far, trying to bounce back from their 2nd loss in a row which they got on road against the Detroit Red Wings, 2-5. Goligaski will be out with a broken thumb, while forward Steve Ott has a chance of getting on the horse in this one. This should be an interesting one to watch as this will be a match between Dallas, one of the best in the league in home games, 6-1-0, 24:18 goals and Florida who has one of the best records on road, 6-3-0, 29:21 goals. Although the Stars have lost 2 straight, the Panthers have not shown much lately, losing 4 of their last 6, but still the 2 wins were on road 5-1 against the Leafs and 5-2 against the Jets, two modest teams on home ground. In this one I will back the home side, who is having beter results recently with players like Benn (3+9) and Eriksson (4+6) stepping up for the team. Last but not least the Stars have the 4th best defense in the conference so I think it won`t be that easy for Florida for a 5 goal game this time. Like I said I will back the home side of Dallas Stars for a win in regular time and keep their great run at American Airlines Center going.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event New York Islanders - New York Rangers
Selection Rangers moneyline
Strength 10/10
Date 15/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.87
Reasoning Great odds here backing Rangers. The Rangers are in a six game winning strike, they defeated teams like San Jose 5-2, Carolina 5-1, Montreal 5-3, Ottawa 2-3, Winnipeg 3-0. On the other hand Islanders are in very poor fit, nine loss in past ten games, including three loss at home of total four games played. The one success came over Washington 5-3. The Islanders sure will miss playoffs again they have no injuries but have no class to make something memorable. It is interesting that Rangers lead 8-4 in past 12 games played at Long Island, but they lose two in a row here including 4-2 earlier in the season. The Rangers have great chance to the lead in the Eastern Conference if they win with four goals or more that will be tough aim but they still have two games in a hand than Flyers.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Columbus Blue Jackets - Minnesota Wild
Selection Wild moneyline
Strength 10/10
Date 15/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00
Reasoning Minnesota lead Northwest division with 21 points from 17 games played so far while Columbus are last placed in Central Division with only seven points of 16 games played. The Blue Jackets lost three of last four games they won only against Winnipeg 2-1 at home but the Jets had many injuries then. Columbus recorded only three win in 16 games they are so poor team at the moment. On the other hand Minnesota is doing so well this season they won last away game 2-3 when visited Ducks. Earlier in the season the Wild won this encounter 4-2 at home, they won four time of eight games played in Columbus but this season they are doing far better than host team today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Boston Bruins - New Jersey Devils
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 15/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.40
Reasoning Boston Bruins are doing so well in last ten days they record five straight win all that games they won with over scoring average six goals per match, the results are incredible 0-7 in Toronto, 5-3, 6-2, 6-3, 6-3 against Senators, Islanders, Oilers, Sabres. Boston started very bad new season but now they come back in the winning way. On the other hand New Jersey also didn't do so bad they won four of last five games including 3-4 OT in Philadelphia. The Devils recorded two over, two under in past four games on the road. Both teams are in good fit scoring many goals and I think the strike of ten consecutive under between should be stop today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Toronto Maple Leafs - Phoenix Coyotes
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 15/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.05
Reasoning Toronto didn't do so well in their past three home games, they lost all three, allowing average six goals per game 0-7 against Boston, 1-5 against Florida, 2-5 with the Senators. After this big loosing strike I think Maple Leafs will try to take at least one point today playing offensive hockey. The Maple Leafs are going today with five over in a row playing at home previous to home games was won 4-3 against Penguins, 4-3 against the Jets, so it seems that Toronto allowed average four goals at home and scored 3.5. However Coyotes are going today with four win in a row on the road, they defeated Ducks 4.5, Predators 2-5. Phoenix got second best offense when playing on the road with average 3.5 goals per match but in last four they scored by 4. Seven of last eight games between finished over. When playing in Toronto they recorded nine over in ten games.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event St.Louis Blues - Detroit Red Wings
Selection Red Wings money line
Strength 10/10
Date 15/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.04
Reasoning After six straight loss the Red Wings record four win in a row, taking Ducks 5-0, Avalanche 5-2, Oilers 3-0 and Stars 5-2 all these matches they won at home but they face tough rivals who are one of the best teams in the Western Conference. On the other hand St Louis is very strong homer, they won six of all eight games played so far in the season at home, including four in last five. The one home loss in last five games came against team who is in very weak fit at the moment Maple Leafs 2-3 after over time. The Red Wings won last two games at Scottrade Center past season 3-5, 3-4, they are in great fit at the moment and this should be another away win.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Nashville Predators - Washington Capitals
Selection Capitals money line
Strength 10/10
Date 15/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.96
Reasoning Nashville failed in last match who was at home 2-3 against Montreal Canadiens who are not strong team this season. The Predators hold poor home record this season 2-1-3 so two won, four loss. On the other hand Washington are going today after two big win in last three away games they defeated Devils 1-4, Hurricanes 1-5, between these two games they failed 5-3 when visited Long Island but that game came third in four days they underestimated host team and failed. Today I expect high motivation by the Capitals they want points, the last three regular season winner in the Eastern Conference Washington won last five games against this rival, including 2-3 OT, 1-2 OT, 2-4 in Nashville since 2005.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Buffalo Sabres - New Jersey Devils
Selection Buffalo Sabres -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 17/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 2.75
Reasoning The match that I propose for today from the National Hockey League is the one at HSBC Arena where the Buffalo Sabres will be hosting the New Jersey Devils, just kicking off the season series between the two. Buffalo, 11-6-0, 2nd in the Eastern Conference will now head home after 2 straight road games, losing to the Bruins, 2-6 and getting a comeback win in Montreal against the Habs after being 0-2 down, finished it 3-2 after penalty shots. They will have to deal with the injury of their #1 goaltender Miller, along with two others, Ennis and Hecht. That won`t be that of a big problem in goalie wise because their backup Jhonas Enroth is unbeaten against the Devils with 6-0-0, 1.76 GAA. On the other side, New Jersey, 8-7-1, are just 11th in the East, coming from their 2nd loss in their last 3, on road to Boston, 3-4 after they led twice in the match. They will have many problems in the offensive zone as Kovalchuk, Boulton, Josefson and Zajac being out for this one. So like I said Buffalo will head home where now they are 5-4-0, 31:24 goals, winning their last 3 in a row counting on their best point providers this season, Vanek with 11+11 and Pominville 7+14 to outscore the Devils. I will bet on Buffalo`s better form to get a clear win today against the New Jersey Devils who won`t be abble to use their ussual rotation. Win by 2 or more goals for the Buffalo Sabres counld be this one in my oppinion.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Buffalo Sabres - New Jersey Devils
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 16/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.42
Reasoning The Sabres are in strong fit taking five of last six games who they played including last two at home. Buffalo won 5-1 against Ottawa and 6-5 against Winnipeg so this team produced two over in last two home games. On the other hand New Jersey will have extra power in their offense today after their top scorer Illya Kovalchuk is back in the team after an injury. However without Kovalchuk the Devils recorded two over in last three games played on the road. They won 3-4 in Philadelphia and lost yesterday in Boston with the same score. It is very interesting that last five games played in Buffalo between these two finished under, but in New Jersey they always record over so I'll choose over today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Montreal Canadiens - Carolina Hurricanes
Selection Canadiens moneyline
Strength 10/10
Date 17/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.81
Reasoning Montreal Canadiens are in bad fit this season, they hold poor home record two win, seven loss. It was so unhappy to that team two days ago when they face Buffalo taking two goals lead but drop the game after penalty shoot out. Therefore I think today Montreal should give everything taking of this game all two points. Cammalleri will be back in squad after injuries, last season he was Canadiens top scorer. With Cammalleri in the team Montreal will have far better opportunities on a power play. On the other hand the Hurricanes are also in poor fit, four loss in last five games, including three on the road. The Canadiens won last three games at Bell Center against Carolina so I think Montreal should be my bet today.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Vancouver Canucks - Chicago Blackhawks
Selection Canucks moneyline
Strength 10/10
Date 16/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.80
Reasoning Vancouver are going today after four won games in last five at home, the last two home games were great 7-4 against Washington and 4-1 against Islanders. Vancouver will be without their first choice goalie Luongo but Schneider is lot of experienced player he played very well in last season playoffs against Chicago. On the other hand the Blackhawks are top team in the West they got Toews and Bolland back in the squad, but they aren't so strong on the road with two loss in past three games 5-4 in Tampa, 3-0 in St Louis, also they failed at home 2-6 against Canucks ten days ago. These two met in playoffs past three seasons they produced very good games, the Blackhawks won in 2009 and 2010, but this year Canucks finally eliminated them holding four win at home in last five games. If Canucks keep their good home fit they sure will not lose this one.