** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NHL regular season 2011/2012

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Calgary Flames @ New York Islanders
Selection Calgary - 1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.40
Reasoning Again two teams which forms are moving in opposite directions. With the Flames up and the Islanders going down. Flames have wont 4 in row now to reach the final playoff spot, and will now looking not only to hold but to move up even further. Islanders with on a 3 game losing streak, two of them to fierce rivals NY Rangers. And coach Capuano critisiced some of his players after that saying some of them didnt work hard enough and being passengers. So the moral is in home team is questionable and their form is downhill and looks to continue that way when ambitious Calgary Flames come to town - on fire - with Jarome Iginla looking to get some points for the guests having scored 7 goals and 17 points in December.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Philadelphia Flyers @ Pittsburgh Penguins
Selection Pittsburgh - 1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 3.20
Reasoning Flyers started December with seven straight wins. But have now lost 4 out of the 5 last games. Two of them by big numbers 6-0 to Boston and 5-1 to Tampa bay. And their goalie I. Bryzgalov are in bad form. Pittsburgh are going the other way - up - now on points with Philadelphia, as they show no signs of missing Crosby to much, having scored 30 goals in the last 8 games. This is also the first comebacks from past heroes of the Penguins, Jagr and Talbot. Jagr turned down the Penguins and opted a move to their rivals and you can expect the crowd to be on fire, and help their team to punish the returning players and the visitor team. A point to prove here and I think it will go the hometeams way

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Tampa Bay Lightning - Carolina Hurricanes
Selection Tampa Bay Lightning (Money Line)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.67
Reasoning Third meeting of the season between the Carolina Hurricanes and Tampa Bay Lightning, but just for the first time at St. Pete Times Forum with both teams getting a piece after the first two (Carolina 4-2, Tampa 5-1). The Lightning are 12th in the Eastern Conference with 35 points, 16-17-3, 99:120 goals and looking better lately, coming now from their 2nd straight win (4th of their last 6), at home against the Montreal Canadiens by 4-3. They will miss Shannon, Connoly and Ohlund while Hedman and Thompson are doubtfull. On the other side Carolina is 14th in the East with 32 points, 13-20-6, 101:130 goals clearly improving their home record which at one time was the weekest in the league, winning 4 of their last 6 at RBC Center. In their previous round they came back at home against the Toronto Maple Leafs and make it 4-3 in overtime to get their 3rd win of their last 4 games played, so a plus in the recent form as well. The Canes will still have Skinner out who leads the team in points (12+12=24) along with Pitkanen and goalie Boucher, while Dwyer is questionable. Even though the Hurricanes have improoved their home record (as they should), they are a very modest team when on road with just 4-10-4, 47GF and 66GA (-19), on a 4-game losing streak. Their recent form with the 3 wins in last 4 was mainly because of the success on home ice (all were wins at RBC Center) and counting the fact that Tampa Bay who got back St. Louis will still have Stamkos (leading the league in goals) on who is 7+3 in his last seven games I think this could go into the hosts favor. Tampa is 10-5-0, 51:43 goals at home, on a 3-game winning streak, so another plus for them to win this.
Sport Ice Hockey
Event Columbus Blue Jackets - Washington Capitals
Selection Washington Capitals (Money Line)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 1.83
Reasoning The first and only meeting of the season between the Columbus Blue Jackets and Washington Capitals will be played at Nationwide Arena, Ohio. Last time (last season) the Capitals were winning 4-3 in overtime in a crazy game in which there were scored 4 goals in a little over 3 minutes. Washington are 10th in the East with 40 points, 19-15-2 and 107:107 goals, winning their 2nd straight game, at home against the Sabres, 3-1. The Caps are not as balanced as in previous two season (so far) going strong when on home ice (13-6-1) but still under .500 when on road (6-10-1). For this one they will have Poti out while Green and Perreault are doutfull. Columbus is the weekest in the league, bottom of the Western Conference with 25 points, 10-22-5 record, 91:124 goals, snapping a 6-game losing streak with a surprising road win over the Dallas Stars, 4-1 (+net goal). Martinek, Huselius and Wisniewski will miss this one for the Jackets while Sanford is doubtfull. Even though the Capitals have been very modest (for their expectations) on road this season, now they will be facing a team that when it wins, it ussualy a surprise, a team that proved on many occasions that is not even close of threatening the playoff zone with matches when they give up a 4-1 and others. After two good, clear and motivating straight wins over the Rangers and Sabres, now they will head to Columbus who are the worst in the league and with 6-10-3 at home, winning just 1 of their last 7 games played at Nationwide Arena. Counting on these facts I think the Caps have the better chance of winning this one.
HAPPY NEWWWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAAAARRR !!!! :nana:clap:cheers

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL 23:00 Tampa Bay Lightning - Carolina Hurricanes ----------------------------------------------- over 4.5 total goals, 1.29 betsafe Last bet of the season, going for over on this two poor team by the looks at the table. First off all I will follow the trend here, Over is 8-0-1 in the last 9 meetings and Over is 10-3 in TB last 13 overall. Carolina has 3 in row totals of 6 and one 7 total game, they play a bad deffence as they allowed 130 golas in 39 games what is 3.3 per game and tampa allowed 120 goals in 36 games what is also a 3.3 avg. Samll over to crass an easy banker IMO.

Carolina Hurricanes at Tampa Bay Lightning For me the last bet of the season and i want to play it safe, hopefully it will mean the good start to 2012. Anyways, both teams very good offensively as both average over 3.2 per game, both teams very offensive as both average over 30 shots per game Also both goalies are not the best ones - both Garon and Ward who will start today are on the edge with save percentage .900 percent, even worse for Ward. Also their h2h points to an overish game. as staed wont be greedy this time, but like to start the year with some 20% interest. good luck and happy new year. Over 4.5 @ 1.22
shame on you for this tip...I will contact moderators for this...

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Nashville Predators - Calgary Flames
Selection Nashville Predators (Money Line)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.74
Reasoning Fourth and last meeting of the season between the Nashville Predators and Calgary Flames will be played at Bridgestone Arena with the Preds leading the series 2-1 (NSH 2-1 and 2-0 at home / CAL 1-0 at home) after the first three. Calgary, 12th in the West, 18-16-5 are now back on losing terms after a 4-game winning streak, last time giving up a 3-0 lead in Ottawa against the Senators to lose it 3-4 in overtime (2 loss in a row). This road trip continues for the Flames (2-1-1 record so far) but without players like Derek Smith, Alex Tanguay, Matt Stajan, Hendrik Karlsson, Mark Giordano, David Moss and Brett Carson. Nashville, 7th in the West, 20-14-4 and looking like they are "back on the horse", last time getting a huge victory, their 2nd straight, on road against the difficult St. Louis Blues (who were 14-2-1 at home), 2-1 in overtime. Shea Weber and Colin Wilson will be out for the Preds, while Kevin Klein is questionable. No doubt that Nashville will be looking to extend this winning streak and in my oppinion there is a good chance, mainly because of the success they had recently on home ice, winning 6 of their last 7 games played at Bridgestone Arena, profiting from the many misses in the Calgary line-up, in the same time a team that wasn`t that convincing in their last 9 road games from which they got just 2 wins (2-4-3). I think because of these facts that Nashville is the favorite in this one.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Philadelphia Flyers - New York Rangers
Selection New York Rangers (Money Line)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 2.35
Reasoning The New York Rangers will head to the Citizens Bank Park to play the 2012 Winter Classic (outdoor) against the Philadelphia Flyers. This will be the 3rd of 6 meetings between the two with the Rangers leading the series 2-0 after the first two. The Rangers are leading the Eastern Conferece with 50 points, running on a 23-9-4 record and a very good form as well, coming from their 6th win of their last 7, at Florida Panthers by 4-1. New York will have to deal in this road trip without Staal, Sauer and Eminger while McDonagh is questionable and Wolski has a good chance of playing after recovering from a sports hernia. Philadelphia, 4th in the East with 48 points, a 22-10-4 record and gone down in shape after being once on top in the conference, snapping a 2-game losing streak last time with a road win over the Pittsburgh Penguins by 4-2. Either then the ussual Betts and Pronger, the Flyers will have Gustafsson and Bryzgalov questionable, that`s maby why coach Peter Laviolette decided that he will have Sergei Bobrovsky between the posts. Clearly the Flyers aren`t having the success of last season against the Rangers (4 wins in 6 meetings) in this one as well after losing the first two of the season and they will try to change that today in this outdoor rink at Wells Fargo Center. The Flyers are doing a modest job on home ice this season (for their expectations) with a 8-5-2, just 5+ GF and counting the fact that the Rangers are a difficult team to play against when they are on road (12-6-2, 54:45 goals), I think they have the first shot of winning this as well. Even though for some would be considered a long shot, I think the Rangers who will have 9 of their best 10 point producers available for this one have a healthy shot to win it.

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 Chicago Blackhawks - Edmonton Oilers I'm pretty sure that Hawks will revange for lose in Edmonton, they are hot right now and we can't say that for Oilers,it will be their fourth game of a seven-game road trip and they’ve already lost the first three. The Oilers have just one win in their last eight and they are playing with no confidence these days. Meanwhile, the Blackhawks are as confident as can be with 12 wins in their last 16. Blackhawks to win in regulation 1,70 bwin

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Vancouver Canucks - San Jose Sharks
Selection Vancouver Canucks (Money Line)
Strength 10/10
Date 03/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.72
Reasoning The San Jose Sharks will head to Rogers Arena for the 3rd of four meetings this season against the Vancouver Canucks after losing the first two (at home) by 2-3 and 2-3OT. Canucks are 2nd in the West with 50 points, a 24-13-2 record snapping a 3-game winning streak last time in Los Angeles where they gave it up, 1-4 to the Kings. Higgins, Rome, Booth, Volpatti and Bitz for Vancouver in this one. Sharks, 19-11-4, 10th in the East with 42 points are looking now at their 5th losing streak of the season after giving up their 2nd straight, at home just against today`s opponents, the Vancouver Canucks, 2-3OT with the winning goal scored by Ebbet (63'). They will still have Havlat out of the lineup where we add Vandermeer and White. Both teams have a similar form lately (Sharks 5-2-3 and Canucks 6-3-1 in the last 10) but what sticks is the 4-game losing streak that San Jose is on, last time in Colorado where they lost it after penalty shots, 3-4. The Canucks are at their best (one of the best in the league in that category) when playing on road so far but they have managed to gain some consistancy at Roger Arena as well, winning 5 of their last 6 (7 of the last 9), all in regular time. This one goes to the Vancouver Canucks in my oppinion, having a good opportunity to bounce back from the loss in Los Angeles, now with home croud support against a team who is on a losing streak (2-game losing streak at home, 4-game losing streak on road).

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 My nickname is abewe and I'm 38 years old and I live in Lublin. My primary focus is always on value bets. Rarely do I give odds under 1.80. It will be my pleasure to serve you with interesting facts and statistics and to share my 9 years of betting experience with you. Persons interested in my carefully selected types should put money into an account in Skrill (Moneybookers) [ [email protected] ] stating in an e-mail address to which statements wait for a week sent types. Signup includes 4-5 types of carefully selected each day. The cost of subscription is 20 euros or 30 dollars per week. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches. Every day I send an e-mail summary of the day and realized profits. My profits from last 6 month is: 936 units. Bets: 864 Stake: 7243 u. Yield: 9,14%

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL 01:00 Toronto Maple Leafs - Tampa Bay Lightning ----------------------------------------------- over 5.5 @ 1.81 pinnacle Toronto are very bad defensivly on their game total average is 6.3 per game their last 3 out of 4 games have ended over this total line as well as last 2 h2h meatings ended over. Tampa Bay Lightning has total average of goals in their games at 6.1 this season, their last 4 out of 5 games have gone over this line. Over is 7-3 in Lightning last 10 games as an underdog and one more good trend Over is 7-3 in Maple Leafs last 10 games playing on 2 days rest.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Washington Capitals - Calgary Flames
Selection Washington Capitals -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 04/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 2.70
Reasoning My pick from this round of the NHL will be from the only meeting of the season between the Washington Capitals and Calgary Flamers (Verizon Center). Washington, 20-15-2, 9th in the East are working on a 3-game winning streak right now after a comeback win in Columbus by 4-2, after they were 0-2 down in the 39th minute.Perreault and Green will miss this one as well for the Caps. Calgary, 18-17-5, 12th in the West are really heading in the opposit direction, on a 3-game losing streak right now, last time at Nashville, 3-5. Many injuries for the Flames for this one as well with Smith, Tanguay, Stajan, Karlsson, Giordano, Moss and Carson out. In this current state of the two teams with Washington winning their last 3 in a row on home ice (all by 2 or more goals) and Calgary losing their last 3 in a row (won 1 of their last 10), I think it`s safe to say that the Capitals will have better chance of winning today, and why not make it by 2 or more, just like they did in this 3-game winning streak that they are on at Verizon Center (not even needing the net goal to do that).

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Dallas Stars - Detroit Red Wings
Selection over 5.5
Strength 10/10
Date 03/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 2.08
Reasoning Dallas Stars recorded few surprising results before taking Red Wings today. They failed at home against weak team Columbus 1-4 but two days later defeat the champion and very strong team this season Boston Bruins 4-2 in another home match. Dallas recorded four over in last five games, another great home results were 6-3 and 5-3 win against Nashville and Anaheim Ducks. On the other hand Detroit is poor visitor according their 12 home win a row, they are going today after three loss in last four games, recoding four under in last. However I don't believe that the Red Wings will give up so easy they have won last enocunter in Dallas 3-7, to stopped their loosing strike there five in a row in past two years. Dallas has strong offense, Ryder former Boston player, Ericsson, Ott, Morrow but Lechtonen on the net is not in his best days. This season 5-2 for the Red Wings at Joe Louis to recorded their third over in last four against the Stars.

NHL 01:00 Toronto Maple Leafs - Tampa Bay Lightning ----------------------------------------------- over 5.5 @ 1.81 pinnacle Toronto are very bad defensivly on their game total average is 6.3 per game their last 3 out of 4 games have ended over this total line as well as last 2 h2h meatings ended over. Tampa Bay Lightning has total average of goals in their games at 6.1 this season, their last 4 out of 5 games have gone over this line. Over is 7-3 in Lightning last 10 games as an underdog and one more good trend Over is 7-3 in Maple Leafs last 10 games playing on 2 days rest.
7-3 :ok

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Montreal Canadiens - Winnipeg Jets
Selection Montreal Canadiens -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 05/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 3.30
Reasoning The Winnipeg Jets will head to Bell Centre for the 3rd meeting of the season with the Montreal Canadiens after sharing the wins in the first two (WPG 4-0, MTL 5-1), both played at MTS Centre. Canadiens, 14-18-7, 12th in the East will head home after they just finished a long 6-game road trip from which they got points in the only win, at Ottawa, 6-2. They will try and get rid of this bad 1 win in 8 games karma without White and Markov, while Gionta, Gomez and Campoli are questionable. They won`t be so confident about it having the worst home record in the East, 5-7-6, but still looking at their GF-GA it seems like things could be way different, the main problem for those GF being of course, the timing. Winnipeg, 19-14-5, 9th in the East, extended their winning streak to 3 after beating the Toronto Maple Leafs at home, 3-2 and are showing one of the most constant period of this season, winning 5 times in their last 7. They are a "menace" when they are playing on home ice, with the 2nd best record in the conference (14-6-1) but when it comes to road games, they are "only" the 2nd worst (5-8-4), winning just 2 of their last 9. They will still miss quality defenseman Byfuglien (6+18) along with Little, Jones and Meech, while Jones and Slater are questionable. Counting these facts, I think this is a good opportunity for the Canadies to wake up out of this slump, now when they will head back home after a big break to face the Jets who have 45:59 goals when on road and some important holes in the defense. My pick for this one will be for the Montreal Canadiens to stop this bad streak with a show and win it in style (by at least 2 goals).

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL 01:30 New Jersey Devils - Boston Bruins ---------------------------------------- Boston ML @ 1.64 bet365 Its a derby of in-form teams, New Jersy 8-2 in last 10 games, Boston 7-3 in last 10 games. Good note is that Boston won last 4 of 5 h2h meatings, Boston two goallies are under 2 goals per game Rask 1.61 Thomas 1.94 till NJ two goallies are at 2.85 Brodour and Hedberg 2.45goals allowed per game, Boston alos has a better defence, offence, Power play and face offs till NJ is only good in PP killing. Also good trends for this game are Bruins are 4-0 in their last 4 games playing on 3 or more days rest and Bruins are 10-2 in their last 12 road games till Devils are 2-8 in their last 10 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.

NHL 01:30 New Jersey Devils - Boston Bruins ---------------------------------------- Boston ML @ 1.64 bet365 Its a derby of in-form teams, New Jersy 8-2 in last 10 games, Boston 7-3 in last 10 games. Good note is that Boston won last 4 of 5 h2h meatings, Boston two goallies are under 2 goals per game Rask 1.61 Thomas 1.94 till NJ two goallies are at 2.85 Brodour and Hedberg 2.45goals allowed per game, Boston alos has a better defence, offence, Power play and face offs till NJ is only good in PP killing. Also good trends for this game are Bruins are 4-0 in their last 4 games playing on 3 or more days rest and Bruins are 10-2 in their last 12 road games till Devils are 2-8 in their last 10 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
1-6 :ok

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 NHL - Boston - Calgary .......... 5th Jan 2012 Boston - Calgary .......... 6 Over at $2.20, odds at >Bet365 Boston - Calgary .......... 4.5 Over at $1.60, odds at >Unibet Even the 4.5 Over odds look good for this game, at >Unibet. Will be selecting hopefully just one game each day from now on and hoping to hit another stress free game today, time will tell. Have to post this message so Punters know that all of my selections are based from past results and stats, this may show us a game which may have a strong advantage of winning. This, along with your knowledge, could help you profit and may even save you wasting money. Good Luck Everyone ..... :cheers

Re: NHL regular season 2011/2012 ST. LOUIS BLUES - EDMONTON OILERS Blues are best home team with 15-3-2 on the season and a stretch of 10 of 12 game. they face Oilers, a club that's struggling on the road,Edmonton has dropped eight of nine away from home and they playing third game in four nights and the sixth of their seven-game road trip. Blues to win in regulation 1,80 pinnacle

Sport Ice Hockey
Event New York Rangers - Florida Panthers
Selection New York Rangers -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 06/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.73
Reasoning My pick from this round of the National Hockey League will come from the meeting at Madison Square Garden where the New York Rangers will take on the Florida Panthers. This will be the 4th and last one of the season with the Rangers leading the series by 2 - 1 (6-1 at home and 4-1 on road for NYR / 2-1 at home for FLA). Florida, 20-12-7, 3rd in the Eastern Conference are coming from their 2nd win in their last 3, at home against the Montreal Canadiens, 3-2. Many injuries for this one as well for the Panthers with Upshall, Goc, Skille, Bergenheim, Samuelsson and Sturm out. On the other side, the Rangers who are leading the Eastern Conference with a 24-9-4 record and really hot at the moment, coming from another motivating win in the Winter Classic 2012 in Philadelphia against the Flyers, going down 0-2, just to take it 3-2 in the end, now losing just 1 time in their last 8. Sauer, Eminger will still be out for New York while Staal is back and Wolski is very close of getting back. With this hot streak the Rangers have turned it around on home as well where they were losing 3 out of 4, now they have won 3 straight, all by at least 2 goals difference. So counting these stats which clearly favors the Rangers, where we add that Florida is 10-8-2 on road, but on a 4-game losing streak, I think that the home side can win it clearly in this one as well.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event New York Rangers - Florida Panthers
Selection over 6 inlc OT
Strength 10/10
Date 05/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 2.98
Reasoning New York Rangers lead the Eastern Conference with a point more than Boston and five points more than third placed Florida Panthers. However the Rangers at the moment are in very good fit taking last three home games, winning eight out of last nine games overall. New York Rangers recorded two over in last three home games defeat Philadelphia and local rival Islanders with the same score 4-2. If I count the home games against Panthers at Christmas eve 6-1 they recorded three over in last five home games. On the other hand Florida Panthers is going today after four loss in a row on the road. The last three Panthers away games finished very bad to that team 6-1 loss in New York against the Rangers, 4-3 loss in Ottawa, real catastrophe in Boston 8-0 just few days ago. I don't believe that Panthers will give up so easy today, they still have good chance to take the East in regular season but their defense is in very poor away fit. If Panthers take on serious this games they sure will score few goals exactly as they scored against Boston and San Jose both games they won 2-0 and 5-3 on the road.

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Ottawa Senators - Tampa Bay Lightning
Selection Ottawa Senators - 1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 5/10
Date 05/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.22
Reasoning Ottawa Senators is in better home fit right now than the Lightning away record last month. The Senators won five of past six home games including 6-4 against strong Pittsburgh, 4-1 with Buffalo Sabres. Ottawa has won fix of last eight games overall they also stropped strong teams like Florida, New Jersey but after overtime in another home games. On the other hand Tampa Bay is going today after bad 7-3 loss in Toronto yesterday. The Lightning are one of the poorest visitors in NHL, recording only six win and 13 loss far from home. Tampa Bay lost eight of last ten away games seven out of these eight loss came with two goals or more. Ottawa has Gonchar and Bouche back in the squad those two are key players to that team and I believe their good winning strike will continue. The Senators won five of last six home games against the Lightning including 4-2 earlier in the season.

Ice Hockey
Event Philadelphia Flyers - Chicago Blackhawks
Selection under 5
Strength 5/10
Date 05/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.70
Reasoning Philadelphia continue to play bad they have loss in five of last seven games including last two at home. Bad news to the Flyers offense is that Jaromir Jagr will not be able to play today after he suffered with conclusion. Philadelphia recorded three under 5, two games with exactly five goals and two over that line in last seven home games. The Flyers scored only two goals in past two home games 2-3 loss against Rangers at Winter Classic, 0-6 another home loss against the champion Boston Bruins. On the other hand Chicago recorded two under 5, two games with exactly five goals and three over 5 in last seven away games. The Blackhawks results when face strong teams on the road 1-2 win in Los Angeles, 1-0 loss in San Jose, 3-2 loss in Pittsburgh through that seven games strike on the road. Two of last five games between played in Philadelphia finished under 5, 3-0 and 3-1 home win, one game with five goals in it and two games over 5 but that were playoff games at the Stanley cup finals two years ago. I think the goalies should have a day today.