maximize.gif Novara v Catania (11:30 BST) 2.37 3.35 3.4 101.37 %
maximize.gif Cesena v Chievo (14:00 BST) 2.54 3.2 3.25 101.39 %
maximize.gif Fiorentina v Lazio (14:00 BST) 2.12 3.4 4 101.58 %
maximize.gif Lecce v Cagliari (14:00 BST) 2.82 3.3 2.87 100.55 %
maximize.gif Palermo v Siena (14:00 BST) 2.02 3.55 4.33 100.75 %
maximize.gif Parma v Genoa (14:00 BST) 2.6 3.25 3.1 101.49 %
maximize.gif Udinese v Bologna (14:00 BST) 1.61 4.1 7 100.79 %
maximize.gif Juventus v AC Milan (19:45 BST) 2.52 3.3 3.25 100.75 %

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Palermo have had an impressive start to the season, their only defeat in the league came away at the in-form Atalanta and currently sit 4th in the table. Siena on the other hand have had a fairly solid start back in Serie A with a record of W1 D2 L1. The only time I've watched Palermo this season is the home victory over a witless Inter. I have to say I was impressed with the home team and they played with a good offensive intensity and confidence. It appears to me Palermo are going to be very offensive at home and try and shutup shop and nick something on the break when playing away (not rocket science I know but it's what their results so far have suggested) I know very little about Siena this year and have not seen them play, I was wondering if people could speculate how they might fare against potentially a very offensive team away from home. They drew 0-0 with Catania earlier in the campaign but I feel Palermo have a lot more firepower than their Sicillian counterparts. Odds for a Palermo victory are tempting but I require more knowledge and I am also aware of how Jekyll & Hyde this Sicillian team is at times, difficult to predict! Either way I am interested to hear peoples views on the likelyhood of a Palermo victory here.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October

Palermo have had an impressive start to the season, their only defeat in the league came away at the in-form Atalanta and currently sit 4th in the table. Siena on the other hand have had a fairly solid start back in Serie A with a record of W1 D2 L1. The only time I've watched Palermo this season is the home victory over a witless Inter. I have to say I was impressed with the home team and they played with a good offensive intensity and confidence. It appears to me Palermo are going to be very offensive at home and try and shutup shop and nick something on the break when playing away (not rocket science I know but it's what their results so far have suggested) I know very little about Siena this year and have not seen them play, I was wondering if people could speculate how they might fare against potentially a very offensive team away from home. They drew 0-0 with Catania earlier in the campaign but I feel Palermo have a lot more firepower than their Sicillian counterparts. Odds for a Palermo victory are tempting but I require more knowledge and I am also aware of how Jekyll & Hyde this Sicillian team is at times, difficult to predict! Either way I am interested to hear peoples views on the likelyhood of a Palermo victory here.
As regards Palermo - Siena i would opt more for both teams to score, altough the odds aren't high, but with Palermo you never know!! Yes they have a decent squad and they gather most of their points at the Barbera Stadium, but Siena have proved to be a good team. I think that they are up to score in this game. Both coaches of the teams are new to serie a but have proved to be well prepared. BTS for me!!

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Palermo - Siena Palermo -0.5 (@2.05) sbobet points 5 I take home win for Palermo here, at Barbera stadium the local offers usually good football, Siena came from a win over Lecce a crucial match for battle for relegation, I think Siena can go to Palermo with no more pression on them, till now they have done a good championship, and odds on Palermo at home is good for me Novara - Catania 1 (@2.31) sbobet 3 points Crucial match for relegation, Novara at home with a synthetic field can play offensive and rapidly, Catania came from draw with Juventus but usually away has a lot of difficulties, and can suffer rapid football played by Novara For the 2 big matches of this leg, I will take Milan on Sunday evening if odds remain these, Boateng will play surely and Ibra is back, I think Milan at @3 must be played, Juventus till now has played against Parma, Siena, Bologna and Catania, all teams which will fight for relegation and Juventus has only one clean sheet against them, so according to me Milan must be favourite not Juve. Inter versus Napoli, Cavani doubtfull for host, Napoli without him (or Lavezzi or Hamsik) is not the same, reserve players have not the same level, so I will await starting XI to decide,Inter has a lot of injuries at midfield, and for the moment are playing always Cambiasso and Zanetti and they can suffer a lot the speed of Napoli forwarders, Asian handicap on Napoli seems a good bet. For the others matches,Cesena can take first points of the season, Udinese should win against Bologna, but we will see who will play for local team, Fiorentina can win against Lazio, but odds are too low for me, between Parma and Genoa I expect a lot of goals. Rome at the odds it seems a joke, after seeing them and Atalanta

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Roma - Atalanta - Last 7 games played in Olimpico against Atalanta: 2-1, 2-0, 2-1, 2-1, 2-1, 1-2, 3-1. - Atalanta have been scoring since the beginning of the season and only failed to score once in 10 years of their visits to Roma. - Atalanta are without any lost this season. VERDICT: OVER 2.5, BOTH TEAM TO SCORE. :hope Inter - Napoli - Last 4 home games in ten years against Napoli: 3-1, 3-1, 2-1, 2-1. - Inter have been scoring and conceding a lot, especially when playing against open-attacking team like Napoli. - Last Inter's game ended with 3-2 against Russian's CSKA Moskow. - Napoli have never failed to score against Milano teams in the past 2 years. VERDICT: BOTH TEAM TO SCORE, OVER 2.5, INTER AH -1/4 :hope Udinese - Bologna - Udinese only won once in their meetings in 10 years with Bologna, which was 1-0 narrow victory. - Bologna only failed to score once in their 7 games in Friuli. - There was only one game ended in OVER within 10 years. Bologna won 3-1 in 2004. VERDICT: BOLOGNA AH +1, UNDER 2.5 :hope

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Roma v Atalanta
Selection Atalanta
Strength 5/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 5.50
Reasoning Atalanta have taking the league and the top 4 by surprise as they are currently sitting at the 1st position on the table and playing good football week in week out, unlike the home team who have been finding it difficult to find a winning spirit from the start of the season, winning only their last game played at away at parma. the away team will surely take the winning in this game as they are full of more of good and aatacking forwards who can dictate the tread for the game.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Juventus v AC Milan
Selection AC Milan
Strength 10/10
Date 02/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.00
Reasoning the milan side are my favourite to win this game as they have been finding things difficult from the start of the league season but with their recent performance both in league and champions league i think they have this game to win and they play this game as a derby game against the home side who also will want to claim a point of this game but the ac milan will surely win this with the squad they have.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Inter Milan v Napoli
Selection Over 2.5 Total Goals
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.95
Reasoning both team have been doing great but the home team have really not get their form as they used to be as they have been finding it difficult in winning most of their games,and the away team napoli are a good side too both i can see both team scoring more than 2.5 goals in this very game. so a stake with this odd is a good stake i think.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Roma - Atalanta Atalanta have been getting the best results in Serie A this year and if it were not for the handicap they started with, they would be topping the table!! Atalanta will be a good test for Roma and Louis Enrique which i think Roma will fail. I have watched Roma's football attentively this season and they really play awful. Their football involves passing the ball a million times in their half, and occasionally moving the ball forward. They lose so much time to create an attack and this is proved by unders in their last 3 games. Simply put, Roma do not have the type of players for Louis Enrique's style of football. Probable squads: source - calciomercato.com Roma-Atalanta (sabato ore 18) ROMA: Stekelenburg; Rosi, Burdisso, Heinze, Josè Angel; Pizarro, De Rossi, Pjanic; Bojan, Totti, Osvaldo. All. Luis Enrique. ATALANTA: Consigli; Masiello, Capelli, Manfredini, Bellini; Schelotto, Cigarini, Brighi, Padoin; Moralez; Denis. All. Colantuono. On paper, Roma has certainly a better squad but Atalanta is surely in a better form! I think Atalanta will play on the counter attack given Roma's style of football and hurt Roma's defence..!! So my choice: Atalanta to win @ 5.35 Stake: 5

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Regarding Palermo vs Siena, for me it’s hard to say how well Siena will cope against such an attack minded team especially on the road. The Siena defence has performed admirably in their previous games only conceding twice all season, however they are yet to face a team who play like Palermo. Against the likes of Juve and Roma, they play slower patience possession game which allowed Siena to get numbers back to defend and they seemed very well drilled and all knew their positions and all were up for the battle. Palermo are a lot quicker in turning defence to attack and without the help of the midfield in defending then its probably a defence that could be exposed. However, from what I’ve seen Siena may well be able to get a goal or two which could peg Palermo back. I’ve been impressed by the striker Calaio, he’s a good runner will always look for and find space. Sometimes the timing of runs lets him down but having scored twice at the weekend he will be confident and we know there will be holes in this Palermo defence to exploit. Calaio also has a good relationship with Brienza and is forming one with new signing D’Agostino. These are Siena two best attacking midfielders and if Calaio can get the space they these two have the ablity to get the ball to him. Given the threat that Siena could pose going forward I’ll be reluctant to back Palermo outright. I do think they probably will win, but in this match the better bet looks like the overs (available around 2.0), which is good I feel and is something I’m giving much consideration to myself. Not sure how much help this has been perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge of Siena from Serie B last year or there previous time in Serie A may give us a better view on how they feel the Siena defence will do when faced with relentless Palermo attacking.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October On to my bets for Saturday, not betting much but enough to keep me interested. Roma vs Atalanta – under 2.5 goals 2.0 at Ladbrokes (3 units) Had the overs in Roma’s last game which was far from coming in and having seen them again I fancy a lot of their matches to go under this season. It was a much improved performance by Roma against Parma especially second half, but I still don’t think that the strikers they have are working with the system they play at the moment, so can’t see Roma scoring that many goals at the moment. Boriello and Osvaldo are too static, Borini lacks experience (he can turn his man, but then will do something wasteful) and whilst I personally think that Bojan should be starting every game as he has experience of this style of play with Barca, Luis Enrique has only given him 80 minutes on the pitch all season so obviously remains unconvinced of something. Atalanta I think will be happy with the draw, and having seen Siena get one a couple of weeks ago they will fancy their chances of doing just that. It should therefore be a tight game and I can see another close victory for Roma on the cards. For Atalanta I think an in form German Denis is good enough to lead the line for them on his own. This should allow them to adopt a 5 man midfield in an attempt to nullify Roma’s possession football (Roma have had more possession than all there opponents in Serie A so far this season) and so with most of the play in the middle of the park, can’t see too much happening in either penalty box. Inter vs Napoli – Napoli DNB 3.0 at Coral (1.5 units) Was thinking about this before the news of Cavani’s injury was made public but even without him, I still think the teams are quite evenly matched which is something not overly reflected in the odds, so I will have a very small flutter on the Napoli DNB Firstly I think the two wins that Ranieri has got have masked what have been pretty hit and miss performances with a fair few defensive lapses, by a defence that Napoli will be looking to expose. I though the defence struggled at times against Bologna’s Marco Di Vaio last weekend and they gave away a silly penalty to let Bologna back into the game at the time. In midweek vs CSKA they let their level slip after going 2-0 up and almost threw away the three points as CSKA came from 2-0 to draw level, if only for a couple of minutes. Still this points to a defence that is vulnerable and with the speed on counter that Napoli possess I think they could easily be undone even without Cavani. Going forward (and i’m assuming that Pazzini will be fit to play) I feel that Inter play quite narrow, and this could play into Napoli’s hands. Forlan may move around a little and Nagatomo provides some good runs from right back, but that’s the only width they have and Napoli will as always have a very solid core to team with three centre backs and the excellent Inler and Gargano in centre midfield. If Inter don’t find and use the space between the wing backs and the centre backs then Napoli should be able to subdue most of their attacks. Its also worth thinking about how well Napoli have done in their big game so far this season, getting a draw and a win in the Champions League and thumping Milan. Last season they didn’t always take their chances in these types of games but there does seem to be a belief and a will around the team at the moment that they are more than capable of beating the best opponents. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Roma - Atalanta Looking at the results and a table, the result speaks for Atalanta. I pay attention to the rivals Atalanta, do not seem to have been a demanding-only rivals Genoa. Roma had a torch harder, because I was Inter and Cagliari (Roma is always hard with them) and no hot area on Emio Tarrdini. Romans flaw seems to be no rip, because it came a few new players. Roma played very well with Parma, the possession of the ball showed nothing but a matter of time seems to solve the problem. Is optimistic that the goals are not lost. I have respect for the results of the Atalanta, but I do not think that the game of counter allowed the continuous acquisition of the mesh. Guests do not play football ground breaking, are well arranged as a team, everyone knows what to do on the pitch. Roma must be overcome, and I personally do not believe in maintaining the series without a defeat players from Bergamo. I do not know what are the relationships on-line club, the fans, because Luis Enique asked about doping, which should only be done after a win at Parma, which gives them self-confidence (Last hotels could see the lack thereof). I bet on the hosts. Roma @1.75 in expekt 7/10 GL:ok

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October There isn't anything that I really want to get stuck into this weekend, so just a couple of light ones from me: Inter vs. Napoli The biggest news is of course that Napoli is without Cavani. He is the focal point of their attack and therefore a huge loss. Sneijder not playing for Inter is perhaps a comparable loss as well though. Both had European matches to deal with and both came through unscathed. Inter had to travel to and from Russia but I wont focus on that too much. Personnel wise Maicon could play his first game of the season for Inter. He's still a powerful player on his day, though I'd expect a bit of rust due to his lay-off. Lucio and Samuel have been far from imperious recently. They are still a good partnership though and without Cavani they'll feel a bit better. Chivu is a horrible player at LB and I get the feeling he is never far away from a big mistake. Even in a back four I am not overly confident in this D. Midfield wise I am just as unimpressed. Cambiasso, JZ and Obi is decent at best. Cambiasso and JZ don't have their legs anymore while Obi is very rough around the edges. They are not going to be able to control a game against the bigger sides. Gargano and Inler have been bossing games of late. In the second half of the match against Villarreal Napoli as a whole took their foot of the gas a little. Until then they had been in a state of control largely to to their CM. They have more muscle and more desire it seems at the moment and I'd back them to deal with Inter's 3 pretty well. Maggio and Dossena always provide the necessary width to stretch play nicely. Up front I am still not convinced by Inter. Forlan has looked decent and nothing more, but he'll need to settle. Pazzini will do what he always does and finish chances if he is presented with them. He will not create you very much though and other players have to work around him. Coutinho or Alvarez in the hole is nothing to get worried about. Both are inexperienced and neither will win a match with their input. There are too many question marks around Inter for me still. If Napoli had Cavani fit I would be backing them for the win. Without him they will still be able to hassle Inter a fair bit and they are still a cohesive unit from top to bottom. I'm happy to take them on a plus. Napoli +0.5 - 1.813 - 4 points - Pinnacle Fiorentina vs. Lazio This is a bit of a hunch play more than anything. Fiorentina have had a decent start to the season and will be feeling pretty good. There is still all the crap about Montolivo not signing but everyone else seems pretty happy. They still miss Gila but Cerci and Jovetic are doing their best to make up for his absence. Cerci in particular is looking hungry. Vargas, Behrami and Monto in midfield is perhaps not the most conventional 3, but they are all good on the ball while Behrami is the dog that will chase the ball down. They have a decent D, but nothing special. A pretty balanced side that I do feel have goals on them but also lack the steal to shut out the better sides. Lazio are definitely turning into an overs side. Despite the 0-0 against Palermo they are creating a lot of chances every match but are also unable to shut teams out of matches half as well as last season. Radu should return to LB which will help but they still miss Biava at CB. Generally I am a bit concerned for Lazio in terms of fitness. Hernanes in particular has not started as well as last season and could maybe do with a rest - though he may just be in poor form. I can't deny the Cisse-Klose combo at the moment and they'll be confident of creating a few chances. Matuzalem is missing from the 3 man shield so Gonzalez may drop back into LCM. Ledesma hasn't been as fluid as usual while Brocchi can only do one thing - run. Lazio had an EL game on Thursday so they could suffer to some degree from that. I still think they can get at Fiorentina and I can see a few goals in this one. Over 3 goals - 3.100 - 2 points - Bet365 Nothing major but I hope for an interesting weekend at least.:hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October AS Roma - Atalanta Selection AS Roma Strength 10/10 Date 01/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.75 Reasoning Roma is still waiting for its first victory on Stadio Olimpico and after a 1-0 triumph at Parma I believe that its a time to put 3 points in the bag that will also be their second victory this season and for sure they are capable of doing it.I think that the whole team is still in "combination" but also they showed a big improvement in front of goal.Also its important to say that Francesco Totti, Marco Borriello, Bojan and Fabio Borini have not yet opened their scoring account but still Osvaldo is doing a good job.I think that the whole team can do alot more and they have plenty to show.On the other side Atalanta are showing no signs of slowing down they opened season very well,and with three victories in a row the visitors are big opponents here.Still Roma to win this match.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Inter - Napoli
Selection Inter -0.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price 888Sport @ 2.15
Reasoning Inter won two games on the road after their previous coach was released and Ranieri took that team. Inter are struggling in the bottom of the table at Serie A so this team need of all three points today or the title spot will be so far so early in the season. On the other hand Napoli will be struggling today after their best player Cavani who will miss this match with injury. Napoli failed in last four visit here so they will be in a trouble today without the man who scored three against AC Milan.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Novara-Catania=1 (2.30) Eurobet Novara position 14° points 4 Catania position 13° points 5 Preview: Novara unavailable: Lisuzzo (defender 3 / 0), Mazzarani (midfielder 3 / 0) Catania: unavailable: Llama (midfielder 0 / 0), Biagianti (midfielder 3 / 0), Potenza (defender 3 / 0), Alvarez (defender 2 / 0), Spolli (defender 4 / 0). The Novara has a score of w1-d1-l2 goals scored 7 goals against 7 while Catania has a score of w1-d2-l1 goals scored 2 goals against 4. The Novara in the first home match has demolished the former Inter Gasperini. The stadium is a veritable fortress with a synthetic grass field where the home team is able to give their best. In fact last year only one defeat came on the last day the beauty of collecting 11 wins and 9 draws. Catania, direct opponent in the fight to stay in A, does not play well and see the suffering outside the home match against Genoa. I see in every case, the Novara favorite, in front of his audience, for the second win of the season on synthetic Silvio Piola. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October inter v napoli = inter at 2.14 with bet fair 7/10 25% stake both to score at 1.82 with betfair 9/10 stake 25% Looking at the form of these two teams it does not inspire me they have failed to score in their last 3 home games but those were the days when that numpty was managing them !!!! Napoli are now a solid team but they do focus a large amount of their game around cavani and he will be a massive miss tonight. Inter looked ok in the CL in midweek and i fully expect them to get a win on home soil, napoli do not have a good record away to inter. Looking at the line ups i still think napoli will manage to score at inter and the record shows they have on the 5 previous visit but still failing to win !!!!!! :hope:hope:hope

Roma vs Atalanta – under 2.5 goals 2.0 at Ladbrokes (3 units) :\ Inter vs Napoli – Napoli DNB 3.0 at Coral (1.5 units) :ok
One win, one loss meaning I break even in Serie A today.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Three for tomorrow; Palermo vs Siena – over 2.5 goals 1.95 at bet365 (3.5 units) I’ve already touched on most of the points around this bet in one of my earlier posts. Palermo will always offer an attacking threat at home but defence is still an issue and Siena have enough quality in midfield and in Calaio to create some chances themselves. It’s also worth noting Palermo record at home last season, where all but 5 of there home games went over, and they have continued in a similar vain this year with both home games so far. Parma vs Genoa – Genoa +0AH 2.15 at Victor Chandler (2 units) Haven’t seen much of Genoa this season, so this bet is mainly based on how bad Parma are looking at the moment. From what I’ve seen they are very much the epitome of a one man team and stand very little chance of winning games if Giovinco doesn’t play / play well. This didn’t happen against Roma as they were able to control him and I think a good Genoa team will be able to do the same with their experienced defence. The rest of the Parma team is solid if somewhat uninspiring and Genoa with the likes of Veloso and Palacio will feel that they are the better team and should be looking to take the game to Parma Juve vs Milan – Juve to win 2.5 at Victor Chandler (2.5 units) I think that when you’re playing a team that is very possession orientated like Juventus (averaging 65% possession in Serie A so far) are its important that a) you have players all over the park that will close down the space of opposition want to play in b) when you eventually get the ball you can break quickly to take advantage of having the ball. On both of these points I think Milan will struggle tomorrow. On the first point, it’s been well commented that the legs in Milans midfield are beginning to go, that was evident vs Napoli with Van Bommell and Seedorf struggling in the second half and with a hectic schedule since then I don’t think this will have done them any favours especially with very little opportunity to rotate due to injuries. I think in a perfect world Allegri would have used both Gattuso and Silva in midfield for this match but again due to injuries they can’t. I also don’t think that a front two of Cassano and Ibra offer much in the way of commitment to tracking back and helping the teamOn the latter point without Robinho, Boetang and Pato in attack they just won’t be able to break with any sort of pace so attacking options for Milan will be limited. So I see another game for Juve in which they will dominate possession, and its only a matter of question as to whether they can get the goal(s) they need to win. With the options they have in first 11 and on the bench I think they are capable of getting the goals they need. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Parma - Genoa: Draw @ 3.20 (Unibet) 10/10 Parma hasn't started the season very well (1-0-3). Its one win, against Chievo at home (2-1), came on the back of a 90' goal. Genoa has started the season in a sound manner (2-1-1 record). However, I don't have a great deal of confidence in Genoa's away performance. If one counts back from the end of last season, Genoa has a 1-1-6 record in away matches. Furthermore, Parma has historically done well against Genoa (5-2-1) so I really have to discount an away win. At the same time, I don't have confidence in Parma at the moment. Last season this fixture ended in a 1-1 draw. So, I feel the draw is a good percentage bet given the dynamics of the encounter. Cesena - Chievo: Draw @ 3.20 (Paddy Power) 10/10 Cesena has lost all 4 of its matches and sits in last place. The hosts, therefore, are in desperate need for points. However, I don't think Cesena will be able to manage more than a draw in this match. Chievo has started the season well with a 2-1-1 record. The loss came at Parma (2-1) as a result of a 90' goal. Chievo is probably better at the moment but I still have doubts about an away win given Cesena's need to avoid a 5th straight loss. Last season, Cesesna won this match 1-0 with an 89' penalty shot. I expect a tight match and the odds for the draw are worth the risk given the dynamics of the match.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Juventus - AC Milan
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 02/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.28
Reasoning Juventus are second placed after four rounds while defending champion Milan is sitting in the middle of the table only one win two draw one loss in four games to this strong club. AC Milan played only one game on the road when failed in Neapol 3-1. This team is not in good fit and title seeks as mirage but Juventus also didn't do so well in last two games they drew with Bologna 1-1 and Catania 1-1. Ibrahimovic is back in Milan squad after injury this will be extra power to that team, so draw seems to be good for both teams.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Fiorentina - Lazio
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 02/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 3.35
Reasoning Fiorentina are going today after two home win of two home games played so far, defeated Parma 3-0, Bologna 2-0. Fiorentina is dog today with players like Yovetic, Silva in front of their offense but Lazio didn't do so bad on the road this season. Although Lazio struggle to win in both home matches they drew with champion Milan 2-2 and defeated Cesena 1-2 in opening two away games. Lazio will have extra power in their offense Klose is back after injury he already scored against Sporting Lisbon on Thursday. I think Lazio will be exhausted today so they will think for a point here and sure will take it.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Cesena - Chievo
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 02/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 3.10
Reasoning Well Cesena is sitting on the last place after losing all four matches played so far in the season. However Cesena both home matches were against tough teams Lazio and Udinese they lose with one goal after missing good chances over goal. On the other hand Chievo is going today after two very good home win over Napoli 1-0 and Genoa 2-1 but they are struggling to win on the road loss and draw. Everyone think that Chievo are in stronger fit but I think Cesena will try everything today to record their first points and draw against this tough rival will be ok.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Lecce - Cagliari
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 02/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 3.25
Reasoning Lecce is sitting in relegation zone with three points of four games played. Lecce won 0-2 in Bologna but they failed both games at home versus Udinese 0-2, Atalanta 1-2. On the other hand Cagliari started new season with two win on a row, they won in Rome against local Roma 1-2 but later failed in Palermo 3-2 so this team has quality to produce good games on the road. It will be very heavy to host team to take even a point today but they have good traidition at home against Cagliari so everyting may happen.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Palermo - Siena
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 02/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Titanbet @ 3.40
Reasoning Palermo are going today after two very good home win against Inter 4-3 and Cagliari 3-2, but they allowed too many goals in both games. Siena on the other hand recorded two draw from two away games they drew 0-0 in Catania 1-1 at Roma. It seems that Siena will try to steal a point today, they will play in defense all the time but with that poor Palermo defense if they score a point sure will come.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Parma - Genoa
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 02/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.25
Reasoning Parma are sitting in relegation three loss one home win against strong Chievo 2-1 after four rounds. They failed 0-1 in last home game versus Roma but this team has quality to stay in Serie A. Parma had tough draw and I think this team will start winning their games or taking points. On the other hand Genoa started very well new season, they defeated Lazio 1-2 in Rome, but failed unhappy in Chievo 2-1 after missed couple of good chances over goal. Two of last four games at this stadium finished draw so it is too possible another draw today.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Cesena vs Chievo Verona Home side is determined to get first 3 points in a match this season. They are having 4 defeats in a row, but faced really good teams like Napoli, Lazio and Milan. Chievo is hard to defeat as they won against Napoli at home and also against Genoa, coming from 0-1. With Mutu getting already the confirmation that has been called again to play for Romania National team, I expect home side to win. They are much powerful than last season, but have problems with the results. This has to stop now and we have to see a win for Cesena here. home win @ 2.74 with 5Dimes

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Fiorentina vs Lazio Lazio has a great team but hasn't got yet the results everyone expected. They will travel to Firenze and they need at least 1 point from this clash. With a trio in attack formed by Hernanes, Klose, Cisse and with Fiorentina desperate to get all the points I see big, big trouble for home side. away +0.5 AH @ 1.86 with 188bet

Re: Italy - Serie A - 1-2 October Parma vs Genoa Home side is win less in last 2 games so does Genoa in the last one. But Genoa started better this season and have 2 wins and 1 draw. Parma won just one time in 4 games, 2-1 home, with Chievo. Have been 4 draws in last 10 games between these two. None of them are looking brilliant in attack and in defensive. I expect a hard battle and a draw in the final result. draw @ 3.25 with >William Hill