maximize.gif France v Chile (20:00 BST) 1.8 3.65 4.6 104.69 %
maximize.gif Portugal v Luxembourg (21:00 BST) 1.05 14 35 105.24 %
Thursday 11 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bolivia v Panama (01:30 BST) 1.5 3.49 6.3 111.19 %

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifier & International Friendlies > 7-11 August Gotta fancy the Netherlands here. England lost a similar friendly to france last year, half the players will not be interested having their eye on the start of the new premier league season also.

International Friendlies 9-11 August

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Ghana - Nigeria
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 09/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.50
Reasoning Friendly match who will be playing in Watford, London, so neutral venue about this match. Both teams have problems in their squad to this game. Nigeria will be without Vincent Enyeama, Victor Obinna, Ekigho Ehiosun, Ambrose Efe and Fengor Ogude who failed to obtain UK visas in time, also Jonh Mikel Obi will miss this match he is injured. Ghana will be without ill be without Udinese midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah who is also injured. However this two teams like offense. Ghana recorded four over in last five matches they won against Togo and Congo 4-1, 3-1, 0-3 also they failed against South Korea 2-1 but that match was on the road. Ghana reached quarters at last World Cup, we will see players like Gyan and Boateng in top of their offense. Nigeria recorded five over in a row before this match, they defeated Argentina 4-1 at home another friendly match. The Super eagles scored at least two goals in any of last five matches, but they will have some problems in their deffense today. Two of past three matches between finished over. Ghana won this encounter 1-4 on the road four years ago another friendly. I expect tough game today and sure we will see goals.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifier & International Friendlies > 7-11 August

Event Ghana - Nigeria
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 09/08/2011
Reasoning Friendly match who will be playing in Watford, London, so neutral venue about this match. Both teams have problems in their squad to this game. Nigeria will be without Vincent Enyeama, Victor Obinna, Ekigho Ehiosun, Ambrose Efe and Fengor Ogude who failed to obtain UK visas in time, also Jonh Mikel Obi will miss this match he is injured. Ghana will be without ill be without Udinese midfielder Kwadwo Asamoah who is also injured. However this two teams like offense. Ghana recorded four over in last five matches they won against Togo and Congo 4-1, 3-1, 0-3 also they failed against South Korea 2-1 but that match was on the road. Ghana reached quarters at last World Cup, we will see players like Gyan and Boateng in top of their offense. Nigeria recorded five over in a row before this match, they defeated Argentina 4-1 at home another friendly match. The Super eagles scored at least two goals in any of last five matches, but they will have some problems in their deffense today. Two of past three matches between finished over. Ghana won this encounter 1-4 on the road four years ago another friendly. I expect tough game today and sure we will see goals.

Event Ghana v Nigeria
Selection Nigeria
Strength 10/10
Date 09/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.20
Reasoning this game will be a very tough one for the nigeria team but i think with the current set of players they have they can really prove the ghanian team wrong in this game as the nigeria squad are a great team with young and upcoming stars that can really challenge any team in the world when it comes to playing games that looks like a do or die afair, this is a real deby for the 2 black africa team but i belive the nigeria team will surely have an upper hand in this friendlies.

Event Republic of Ireland v Croatia
Selection Republic of Ireland DNB
Strength 10/10
Date 10/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Skybet @ 2.10
Reasoning Ireland have done very well winning 6 of the 7 matches so far this year. They lost only to Uruguay who to be fair are a really good team that did go on to win the Copa America recently. In comparison Croatia's last few matches' performances have been poor with them even losing to a poor/weak team like Geogia 1-0. With Ireland playing at home, I would expect them to keep up their good form and I like this bet very much with the Draw cover.

Re: International Friendlies 9-11 August Sport Football (Friendlies) Event Costarica - Ecuador Selection Costarica Strength 10/10 Date 10/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.30 Reasoning Reasons for this bet are clear and good. First, Costarica is motivated before this game, play at home, with the strongest squad, want make win for home crowd. Second, home advantage always in friendly matches is very important. Third, Ecuador go for this match without the best players and in this situation in my opinion not take this match really seriously. Costarica! Sport Football (Friendlies) Event Honduras - Venezuela Selection Honduras Strength 10/10 Date 10/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.40 Reasoning The same reasons like in match Costarica-Ecuador. Honduras have motivation before this game, the strongest squad and many supporters on the stadium. Important match for everyone. Crowd give extra power for players. Venezuela go to Honduras without the best players, this is not match for points, any motivation.

Re: International Friendlies 9-11 August Sport Football (Friendlies) Event Senegal - Morocco Selection Senegal Strength 10/10 Date 10/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Blue Square @ 2.00 Reasoning I see hosts win Like always in Africa, every team take very serious home matches, reasons is clear - crazy crowd on the stadium can't look at the lose, must win situation for players. In Africa home advantage is really value, possible more than in Europe or something. Senegal have many good players from European good clubs and can beat Morcco without too mch problems Sport Football (Friendlies) Event China - Jamaica Selection China Strength 10/10 Date 10/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.00 Reasoning China: China have very good streak in last friendly matches - won 5 of last 6 friendly matches. Only one draw - against New Zeland. I see in this game next win. China players are motivated, want play for the crowd. Jamaica: Jamaica don't have too many weapons, in technique skills this is worse team and this is advantage for China. Jamaica is unmotivated and play without the best players in this game. Sport Football (Friendlies) Event Cyprus - Moldova Selection Cyprus Strength 10/10 Date 10/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.00 Reasoning Cyprus: Cyprus national team is stronger and stronger, year after year. Home advantage is very, very important - really hot condidtions and always hard for guests. Cyprus team want play in this match with offense tactic and I see 2-3 goals for hosts. Moldova: I watched this team one time in my life, in this year against Poland and this is very bad team, without any wepons, defense, defense, defense nothing more. I see big troubles for this team in this game. Sport Football (Friendlies) Event Russia - Serbia Selection Russia Strength 10/10 Date 10/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00 Reasoning Russia: Russian team with the strongest squad for this match, very classy players. Of course crowd give extra power for players in this game. Russia is very quality team and can scoring goals here without big problems. Serbia: Serbia in this match with very bad team - bad goalkeepers, defense without Vidic and Ivanovic. Strikers without any form. I don't see too many chances for Serbia in this game. Sport Football (Internationals) Event Ukraine - Sweden Selection Ukraine Strength 10/10 Date 10/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.25 Reasoning Ukraine: Ukraine is the host of Euro 2012, for this team every friendly match is very important, like a match for points.Every player want show the best skills, because want play on Euro 2012. Ukraine in this match play with the strongest squad. Sweden: For Sweden this is not normal friendly game, not important for TOP players. Sweden go for this match without the best team. Lose in this game is not big problem for the team. Ukraine have bigger motivation.

Event Japan - Korea Republic
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 10/08/2011
Reasoning Another friendly match we have today between two big rivals in Asia. Japan will host that match they are definetly stronger team in past few years winning Asia Cup in January, they defeated Korea Republic after penalties and 2-2 tied game in the semis. Japan are going today after three 0-0 matches against Czech Republic, Peru and Australia but this will be firendly match and I expect that team to play offensive. However Korea Republic recorded four over in last five matches they won against Serbia, Ghana with the same score 2-1. Korea are 12 matches unbeaten in regular time, they managed to score at least two goals in four of last five matches so their offense seems to be strong. There is no many over between this countries in the years but today I think Japan will look to the win while Korea will look to some revenge after semi final loss in January at Asia Cup so this match may be goal affair if we see fast goal in opening minutes.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifier & International Friendlies > 7-11 August hello all, my first post here so here are just some starting infos and opinions. i really see good value on belgium against the slovenes. they only miss hazard, otherwise have a really ambitious and young squad. 2.70-3.00 is way too much i think. also good value on ireland against croatia who barely had one time to prepare. i would go there untill ah 0 1.85 on the irish. far better coach against a side with questionable motivation with strength only on paper. cheers !

Event Cyprus - Moldova
Selection Cyprus
Strength 10/10
Date 10/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.93
Reasoning For today's game at Cyprus, the host team is expected to give the best image they have as they will make their first game under the command of the new coach Nikos Nioplias. Cypriots want that his national team gives them proud and a better image than they are offering in the last seasons. The team has better value than that and this is due to the national team has not the importance it should has to the players. From far to far, Cyprus shows his real value like they already did this season with a draw at Portugal 4-4. Cyprus has here a new psichological boost with the debut of a new coach. All the players want to show their value to the new coach and all the Cyprus fans want is they give them proud in their national team, maybe not getting the qualification but giving a better image and pride to them.

hello all, my first post here so here are just some starting infos and opinions. i really see good value on belgium against the slovenes. they only miss hazard, otherwise have a really ambitious and young squad. 2.70-3.00 is way too much i think. also good value on ireland against croatia who barely had one time to prepare. i would go there untill ah 0 1.85 on the irish. far better coach against a side with questionable motivation with strength only on paper. cheers !
I must say I doubt I remember an international week with so much value.Granted most games scream draw but then again maybe today is the one day you actually play a draw and get more value. 3 games where the bookies have made dreadful errors in my opinion. Wales vs Australia Ireland vs Croatia Albania vs Montenegro All the home teams shouldnt be underdogs and Im almost certain 2 out of the 3 home teams wont lose tonight.I fancy Wales and ireland to win and maybe Albania to draw though I wouldnt discount a win. I think this international week comes at the worst possible period for a number of european teams so maybe today maybe the day to capuitalise on the straight draw.So common guys lets get team news and try and sniff out the draws in tonigthts matches. The only obviuos wins I can see tonight are Hungary,Cyprus,Turkey and Swiss and portugal. possible wins but could end up as draws are South Africa,Russia, China,Senegal,malta,Ireland,france,Wales,Tunisia and ivory Coast. Matches that scream DRAW at me are Japan vs South Korea Botswana vs Kenya Lithuania vs Armenia Latvia vs Finland Belarus vs Bulgaria Norway vs Czech Rep Ukraine vs Sweden Germany vs Brazil Slovenia vs Belgium Bosnia vs Greece Italy vs Spain What are your thoughts guys!

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventScotland V Denmark
SelectionUnder 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date10/08/2011
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 1.67
ReasoningI dont think there will be to much between these two sides and can see a low scoring game. Scotland are looking to re-build after a few poor years and denmark dont have the goal scorers to threaten to much. If this finished 0 v 0 I would not be surprised so can confidently take on the unders here.

Event Belarus - Bulgaria
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 10/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.35
Reasoning Belarus usually gets a point against decent teams. They got a point 1-1 against France and they also got a draw against Romania, 0-0, at home. I cannot see them defeated today, at home(MInsk). Bulgaria on the other hand is a team that has a high percentage of draw ended games in their recent history(last few years). At home they might beat Belarus, but away I don't see them being superior to France who could only get a point against them in an official Euro Qualif match. Bulgaria have 3 draw ended games in the last 4, against Switzerland, Estonia(both at home) and Montenegro away. As I said, they are a team that end a lot of the matches they play as draw and today it's another opportunity for them to do just so. It's a friendly game and it's played away at Belarus; they will be happy with a draw I think and Belarus won't be upset too, because Bulgaria is considered a better team than they are.

I must say I doubt I remember an international week with so much value.Granted most games scream draw but then again maybe today is the one day you actually play a draw and get more value. 3 games where the bookies have made dreadful errors in my opinion. Wales vs Australia Ireland vs Croatia Albania vs Montenegro All the home teams shouldnt be underdogs and Im almost certain 2 out of the 3 home teams wont lose tonight.I fancy Wales and ireland to win and maybe Albania to draw though I wouldnt discount a win. I think this international week comes at the worst possible period for a number of european teams so maybe today maybe the day to capuitalise on the straight draw.So common guys lets get team news and try and sniff out the draws in tonigthts matches. The only obviuos wins I can see tonight are Hungary,Cyprus,Turkey and Swiss and portugal. possible wins but could end up as draws are South Africa,Russia, China,Senegal,malta,Ireland,france,Wales,Tunisia and ivory Coast. Matches that scream DRAW at me are Japan vs South Korea Botswana vs Kenya Lithuania vs Armenia Latvia vs Finland Belarus vs Bulgaria Norway vs Czech Rep Ukraine vs Sweden Germany vs Brazil Slovenia vs Belgium Bosnia vs Greece Italy vs Spain What are your thoughts guys!
I think you are right in most of your draw games. I would say Germany will win against Brazil, cause they are merely a shadow of what they have once been and Germany won against Uruguay in a friendly match so that proves their capacities against teams from South America. Latvia - Finland under 2.5, Finland probably won't score and they might lose, though the draw seems to have the best value. Norway - Czech seems a huge draw, but there's also a little chance of a home win.Slovenia - Belgium, don't be surprised here if Belgium wins, odds are completely wrong here, Slovenia should have 2.4 or something in this one. Spain could win against Italy, but what I think it will happen in this game is that both teams will score, so it will be 1-1 or 1-3 1-4 if the things get out of control ... I don't know if Spain called all of their important players for this one though. Armenia could also win against Lithuania another match with wrong favorites and South Koreea could also win against Japan, though I have also placed a draw bet on that one and I think it will be 1-1.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifier & International Friendlies > 7-11 August A quick analysis of the other matches played today: Russia - Serbia : draw, probably, it'll be an ugly match with both these teams merely shadows of what they've once been. Stil I would rather take Serbia than Russia in this one if I'd have to choose outside the draw. Cyprus - Moldova : Probably a draw in this game too, but don't be surprised if Moldova wins. Anyway, I think the simplest bet is under 2.5 Albania - Montenegro : draw Norway - Czech Rep : draw, under, Norway ah0(backup bet to cover the draw) Ukraine - Sweden : 1-1, 2-1 Liechtenstein - Switzerland : I feel this one could be a draw ... REALLY ... odds 9, maybe worth a shot. Anyway to bet on Switzerland gives no satisfaction ... no value Ireland - Croatia : both teams to score, 1-1 or over 2.5 Scotland - Denmark : draw France - Chile : way more difficult than it might seem(probably under though). If you'll be content with the directions I drew here, you may at any time thank me on my moneybookers account :D ... joking but I won't mind if you take me serious.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifier & International Friendlies > 7-11 August Most players have yet to start their seasons. I expect low key matches, less goals than in general, players avoiding heavy tackles, under orders from their managers and trying to get fit. At least a third of the European games will be draws. Now something more speculative. Romania to win 3-0 at 7/1. San Marino just dont score, always concede and tire late on. Leichtenstein to draw with the Swiss. Lots of local rivalry, most of the team are Swiss. On the up and two wins from 3 with the Swiss having four straight draws. I have never had a 9/1 draw winner but its double the price i make it. Faroes to beat NI at a massive 22/1. Just a big, silly price with two lacklustre teams. NI are always passionate but..... Not time for complete reasoning and as posted, speculative.

I think you are right in most of your draw games. I would say Germany will win against Brazil' date=' cause they are merely a shadow of what they have once been and Germany won against Uruguay in a friendly match so that proves their capacities against teams from South America. Latvia - Finland under 2.5, Finland probably won't score and they might lose, though the draw seems to have the best value. Norway - Czech seems a huge draw, but there's also a little chance of a home win.Slovenia - Belgium, don't be surprised here if Belgium wins, odds are completely wrong here, Slovenia should have 2.4 or something in this one. Spain could win against Italy, but what I think it will happen in this game is that both teams will score, so it will be 1-1 or 1-3 1-4 if the things get out of control ... I don't know if Spain called all of their important players for this one though. Armenia could also win against Lithuania another match with wrong favorites and South Koreea could also win against Japan, though I have also placed a draw bet on that one and I think it will be 1-1.[/quote'] I dont normally bet for the draw but I think thats were the value is tonight and its reflected by the bookies.a number of teams are not at full strength and with most european players coming from season break fitness is a factor. I like Belarus,Japan,Norway and Ukraine to draw their games Im not too sure about Armenia beating Lithuania based on the fact that the Lithuanian league has been on going while the armenians have only just started. I agree Germany can beat brazil but I think the brazilian coach will fight for a draw as he is under a bit of pressure.Spain you never know, can beat anyone, anywhere, anyday, though a few of their star players are not playing like Xavi so who knows.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifier & International Friendlies > 7-11 August Russia vs Serbia - Probable Lineups Russia (4-5-1):Malafeev; Shishkin, A. Berezutsky, V. Berezutsky, Zhirkov; Bilyaletdinov, Sheshukov, Glushakov, Dzagoev, Ryazantsev; Pogrebnyak Serbia (4-4-2): Jorgacevic; Bisevac, Tomovic, Vidic, Kolarov; Ljajic, Krasic, Petrovic, Tosic; Miric, Jovanovic Bosnia vs Greece - Probable Lineups Bosnia (4-4-2): Hasagic; Spahic, Salihovic, Mujdza, Pandza; Lulic, Maletic, Medunjanin, Stilic; Dzeko, Zec. Greece (4-3-3): Tzorvas; Torosidis, K.Papadopoulos, A.Papadopoulos, Spyropoulos; Pliatsikas, Katsouranis, Karagounis; Ninis, Fetfatzidis, Samaras Norway vs Czech Republic - Probable Lineups Norway (4-5-1): Jarstein; Høgli, Demidov, Wæhler, Riise; Huseklepp, Tette, Hauger, Grindheim, Pedersen; Abdellaoue. Czech Republic (4-4-2): Cech; Pospech, Rajnoch, Sivok, Kadlec; Plasil, Gecov, Hubschman, Rosicky; Pekhart, Baros. Wales vs Australia - Probable Lineups Wales (4-5-1): Hennessey; Gunter, D. Collins, Gabbidon, N. Taylor; Bellamy, Ramsey, D. Vaughan, Collison, Bale; Earnshaw. Australia (4-3-3): Schwarzer; Wilkshire, Spiranovic, Neill, Zullo; Emerton, Cahill, Holman; Valeri, MacDonald, Jedinak. Italy vs Spain - Probable Lineups Italy (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Maggio, Ranocchia, Chiellini, Criscito; Montolivo, De Rossi, Pirlo; Aquilani; Cassano, Rossi Spain (4-3-3): Casillas; Iraola, Pique, Albiol, Arbeloa; Thiago Alcantara, Xabi Alonso, Busquets; Iniesta, Torres, Villa Germany vs Brazil - Probable Lineups Germany (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Trasch, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm; Schweinsteiger, Kroos; Muller, Gotze, Podolski; Klose Brazil (4-2-3-1):Cesar; Maicon, T. Silva, Lucio, A. Santos; Ramires, Elias; Robinho, Ganso, Neymar; Pato Scotland vs Denmark - Probable Lineups Scotland (4-3-1-2): McGregor; Bardsley, Hanley, Berra, Crainey; Forrest, Brown, Adam; Robson; Naismith, Miller. Denmark (4-5-1): Sorensen; Jacobsen, Kjaer, Svensson, Simon Poulsen; Rommedahl, Zimling,Eriksen, Kvist, Krohn-Dehli; Bendtner. France vs Chile - Probable Lineups France (4-2-3-1):Lloris; Sagna, Sakho, Rami, Abidal; M’Vila, Diarra; Malouda, Martin, Nasri; Benzema Chile: (3-4-3) Bravo; Contreras, Ponce, Jara; Isla, Medel, Carmona, Vidal; Jimenez, Sanchez, Rubio. Japan vs South Korea - Probable Lineups Japan (4-2-3-1): Kawashima; Uchida, Konno, Kurihara, Komano; Endo, Hasebe; Okazaki, Honda, Kagawa; Lee South Korea (4-2-3-1): Jung SR; Kim YK, Kwak TH, Lee JS, Cha DR; Ki SY, Lee YR; Kim JW, Park CY, Nam TH; Kim SW

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifier & International Friendlies > 7-11 August Just to add some stats regarding total amounts of goals in friendly matches in August! 11/08/2010 - total of 30 games......20 UNDER 2.5 goals 12/08/2009 - total of 30 games......16 UNDER 2.5 goals cheers

A quick analysis of the other matches played today: Russia - Serbia : draw, probably, it'll be an ugly match with both these teams merely shadows of what they've once been. Stil I would rather take Serbia than Russia in this one if I'd have to choose outside the draw. Cyprus - Moldova : Probably a draw in this game too, but don't be surprised if Moldova wins. Anyway, I think the simplest bet is under 2.5 Albania - Montenegro : draw Norway - Czech Rep : draw, under, Norway ah0(backup bet to cover the draw) Ukraine - Sweden : 1-1, 2-1 Liechtenstein - Switzerland : I feel this one could be a draw ... REALLY ... odds 9, maybe worth a shot. Anyway to bet on Switzerland gives no satisfaction ... no value Ireland - Croatia : both teams to score, 1-1 or over 2.5 Scotland - Denmark : draw France - Chile : way more difficult than it might seem(probably under though). If you'll be content with the directions I drew here, you may at any time thank me on my moneybookers account :D ... joking but I won't mind if you take me serious.
I agree with your views on the Russia -Serbia game. I am from Serbia nad will give you some further insight. Our coach Vladimir Petrovic is not exactly a tactical genius, however he does like his sides to play attacking football. Russia have a strong squad but they don't seem to have gelled together. Some of the serbian squad play their football in the russian league, with Tosic the most obvious one. He has been on FIRE in the russian league and has really hit form. I don't think this will be a pretty match, but with the odds on offer i definately think a punt on Serbia is well worth it. A safer option might be Serbia DNB but i would stay away from betting on the russians in this one. One further point worth mentioning is that both Red Star Belgrade and Partizan Belgrade have important club matches coming up in qualification for the Europa League and some of their players will be involved in this friendly. Having said that I doubt they will be willing to risk injury and give it 100% on the field in a friendly. Milan Jovanovic is one to watch out for as he has just signed with anderlecht and I suspect he might be "in the mood" tonight. He definately has the ability to score goals. Good luck to all...

Most players have yet to start their seasons. I expect low key matches, less goals than in general, players avoiding heavy tackles, under orders from their managers and trying to get fit. At least a third of the European games will be draws. Now something more speculative. Romania to win 3-0 at 7/1. San Marino just dont score, always concede and tire late on. quote] San Marino's lack of goals has been a bit of a cash cow for this forum over the last couple of years. I know that it is a friendly today, but I still think that Coral's price of 13/10 on BTTS No has to be worth a nibble. San Marino have failed to score in their last 16 games, dating back nearly 3 years. That includes a home friendly against the mighty Liechtenstein last Feb, which they lost 1-0. Not done a lot of research on Romania to be honest, this is a bet against San Marino. But with this bet Romania don't even have to score. Small stake because it's a friendly, and Aug - Sept is historically the most common period for shocks at international level. 2pts San Marino V Romania BTTS NO @13/10 Corals :hope

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifier & International Friendlies > 7-11 August "Not done a lot of research on Romania to be honest, this is a bet against San Marino. But with this bet Romania don't even have to score." Man, really, this is offensive. I'm Romanian and although we had a terrible coach until recently, we're not that poor as not to score against San Marino. If there's a bet you should choose that would be the fact that we'd score. This friendly has been picked up by Mutu, because he wants to beat Hagi's record of scoring. So he needs to score 4 in this match and the team will play for him. I have placed a bet that it will be over 3.5 goals and I suggest you place a bet on the fact that Romania will beat the crap out of San Marino. We recently won 3-0 against Bosnia, so we proved we've got a lot of offensive potential. Mutu plays, so do the rest of our good players, we'll sink San Marino for sure. Update: It seems Mutu won't play after all cause he spent his night drinking(with G. Tamas) and won't be used by Piturca (the coach) ... unless of course it's just an intoxication from the main sport newspaper I read the news from.

"Not done a lot of research on Romania to be honest, this is a bet against San Marino. But with this bet Romania don't even have to score." Man, really, this is offensive. I'm Romanian and although we had a terrible coach until recently, we're not that poor as not to score against San Marino. If there's a bet you should choose that would be the fact that we'd score. This friendly has been picked up by Mutu, because he wants to beat Hagi's record of scoring. So he needs to score 4 in this match and the team will play for him. I have placed a bet that it will be over 3.5 goals and I suggest you place a bet on the fact that Romania will beat the crap out of San Marino. We recently won 3-0 against Bosnia, so we proved we've got a lot of offensive potential. Mutu plays, so do the rest of our good players, we'll sink San Marino for sure. Update: It seems Mutu won't play after all cause he spent his night drinking(with G. Tamas) and won't be used by Piturca (the coach) ... unless of course it's just an intoxication from the main sport newspaper I read the news from.
Thanks for the info mate. Don't worry, no offence intended, just pointing out that for the bet to win, I don't even need Romania to score. I fully expect them to.

Update: It seems Mutu won't play after all cause he spent his night drinking(with G. Tamas) and won't be used by Piturca (the coach) ... unless of course it's just an intoxication from the main sport newspaper I read the news from.
The best way to get rid of a hangover is to play some football :lol