Euro 2012 Qualifier & International Friendlies > 7-11 August

Re: International Friendlies 9-11 August

Culture has been created by genes combined with environment. The environment generates mutations so we come back to the genetic material. Each people have specific facial traits so the differences are not cultural, rather the cultural differences are a product of the genetic differences. Of course some differences could also be the product of accident. For examples, maybe Russians discovered the alcohol sooner than other people and that impaired their evolution. I don't know what the hell happened to Indians though. What makes them give birth to 10-20 children hoping at least one of them will survive the poverty and the diseases. Anyway, my point was, people create Cultures and their genetic material(or soul if you want) determine their resistance to the influences of a Culture. A funny thing is though that we have become slaves of the culture created by our ancestors, because we invest in it. We, for example invest in a club of football and are forced to pay huge salaries to some mediocre human beings(as most of the footballers are) to protect our investment, because we can't all at once come to an agreement to stop something that is silly. So we are slaves to conventions that are not between us, but rather inherited from our parents. Our parents created empty conventions like pride, shame, etc and we follow their path like blind sheep; that is also genetic. I recall mocking my parents and this world's stupid beliefs ever since I was 7, while the children around me would take what they were taught by their parents or teachers for real and unquestionable. There are genetic traits that underlie certain behaviors and attitudes towards knowledge acquisition, work/physical effort, empathy and so on. I don't mean to brag or anything, for I don't believe in individuality, but I do believe that the energy our soul is can express itself better through better genes and considering a waiting room for souls ready to enter in the material world, we should in the future give them the best bodies possible and that means, Indians should be convinced to stop f'ing like crazy and brilliant people or athletic/hardy ones encouraged to improve their sexual life(condomless). If we want a better world we'll have to create it, not like that idiot Hitler wanted, but in a more rational way, through enforcing laws that limit the number of kids for the families of people with low IQ and physical strength potential and encourage the ones with greater intelectual/physical potential. I have this silly belief that if I wouldn't have come to life in this body, I would have come in another one. And now the question: What does this has to do with Punterslounge forum ? :D just going off the rails on a crazy train of thoughts .. Coming back to football, I have learned a precious lesson today. Don't ever again bet on International Friendlies. The coaches will call all kind of players, some will experiment new tactical approaches, the under/over will be totaly unpredictable as there's nothing at stake. Almost everything is random in these kind of matches and betting on them is a sure way to waste time and lose money :)
Did you know that we in Europe had 10 kids only a hundred years ago? The Industral Revolution gave us guaranteed income, welfare, pensions and in working every day we had less time for kids. We also invented birth control. Is it not so that Romania has the largest families in Western Europe? Thats ignorance and poverty. Anyway, you have set me off, this is the football forum ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies 9-11 August

Did you know that we in Europe had 10 kids only a hundred years ago? The Industral Revolution gave us guaranteed income, welfare, pensions and in working every day we had less time for kids. We also invented birth control. Is it not so that Romania has the largest families in Western Europe? Thats ignorance and poverty. Anyway, you have set me off, this is the football forum ;)
Russians and Indians have population of 7 times, respectively over 50 times the one of Romania, you would expect them to produce more quality EXCEPTIONS. But we, Romanians were conquered, controlled and milked of our resources by the Turks, Russians and Hungarians(which were the best of the three, I dare say). You can't expect creativity from a people that is under constant assault(cause it has no peace of mind). There was one crucial moment in our history, the death of Vlad The Impaler(after being betrayed). That guy was among the best leaders we've ever had. He would impale anyone for any theft or crime and would seed horror in all those that intended to break the laws of the country. In those times you could let a golden sculpture in the middle of a road and find it there if you would go after a year to search for it. Aside from that the Romanian people is nothing special, we have a very low level of morality, our politicians are among the worst sociopaths of the world lying through their teeth, stealing, selling their country and in all this time feeling no remorse about it. And because I want to end this subject : I love every human being, no matter their nationality, color of their skin or other stupid criteria. I feel free to speak about another people's quality and flaws, because I don't get offended if someone tells me that Romanians suck(guess what? they really do). I don't have that nationalistic pride so that's not from where all that I say rises from. I consider myself human and I also consider that countries are a constant reason of war and conflict and all kind of things that people can identify with and differentiate each other through will create conflict(countries, religions, color of skin). Still, the fact that people are different depending on the country they come from is true. I don't care if all the western Europeans would consider me garbage(like most of them consider Romanians, because of our exported gypsies), I know who I am and even if they don't respect me because they perceive me through a matrix made of their preconceptions I will still be the man I want to be and prove that they've made a wrong impression of me. That's why I feel free talking about other people, because I don't think a good human being that happens to be Russian will consider himself hurt by what I say, because he knows who he is. I like The British, The Germans, The Scandinavians, The Chinese, Koreans and Japanese :) Peace, love and understanding

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifier & International Friendlies > 7-11 August

Me. I'm Romanian and regret it every day of my miserable little life and the thing that we have poor performances at football is among the best that happens in our crappy, led by idiots country. Yeah, well we had this coach before(Victor Piturca) and we replaced him with R Lucescu, the idiot sun of The M Lucescu(Shaktar Donetsk coach). He was replaced because when he was coach(Piturca), we lost 3-0 at home against Lithuania and we struggled to win against Feroe, just like the mighty France did, led at that time by another waste of organic matter, Domenech. Then the idiot R Lucescu came and ruined as much as he could calling a player without a team(a player that was sucked from second Russian league) and giving him the number 10 on his T-Shirt. So the head of the Federation decided he was no longer bearable and in a moment of pure genius replaced it with the same idiot that was before Lucescu and was sacked because he was no longer bearable at that time. Only now he gave him a contract that lasts until 2016 and if he'll be sacked he will get A LOT of money for that. So: Piturca --> 0-3 against Lithuania, 1-0 against Feroe, etc ... sacked R Lucescu hired --> 1-1 at home against Albania, 0-0 away at Belarus, etc ... sacked Piturca hired again --> San Marino - Romania 0-1 ... and you should look at the players he called for this match. Our country is a joke and I honestly hope we will collapse economically and lose sovereignity so we can finally have some leaders that have, at least half a brain. i pray for that every moment of my life. I know this is offtopic, but all the matches ended so there shouldn't be a problem :) Plus there are some infos about what to expect. Bet against Romania, cause this coach that has just been hired is only after the money he will get when he'll be fired and to be fired is his only purpose, from what I've seen so far.
i understand you very well. ;) i dont even want to talkt about my national team Latvia , who yesterday lost to Finland and i made a good money because bookies dont understand that Latvian footbal team is the same as Sanmarino team ,Luxembourg , faroe and others... Our football is dog sh*t , because nobady cares about football in our country....most of latvians are watching a stupid game called basketball and all our newsportals are talking about basketball.. and it is really sad

@ OTIUM Bad news pal (I assume you got the same). Just logged onto my Coral ac and seen this message: Sender Customer Service San Marino v Romania - Both Teams To Score 10-08-11 16:52 Dear Customer Please be advised we write to you to inform you that owing to a technical error prices on the 'both teams to score' market in the San Marino v Romania fixture were derived wrongly. The correct price for your bet of 'no' is 1/2. In this instance you may void your bet if you so wish up until kick-off at 7.30 tonight or alternatively your bet will stand at the correct price. May we apologise for any inconvenience. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at Coral Customer Services. Kindest regards Duncan Coral Customer Services So my bet was settled at 1/2 :@

Kiddo, same here. Been wrangling with them all day. I placed £394 @ 11/10. Been paid out at 1/2 and i am not going to give this one up. Can you PM me as i have been trying to contact you.

Sorry Otium' date=' haven't been on. Tried PMing you there but says you have chosen not to receive them. New to the PM thing so let me know....[/quote'] I tried to reset my profile so i can receive. Will be in touch pal