** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bulgaria > A PFG > 2011/12

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 I agree with hariton about Beroe - Slavia. I've just took a little more defencive bet: Double chance 1X, odds: 1.42 @ Betsafe. :hope:hope:hope Last week I expected that Slavia winning strike will end at home against Lokomotiv Plovdiv but I was wrong and they won 3-0. This was their 5th consecutive win so IMO it's time for them to lose points. Meanwhile Beroe is back on the winning track. After 7 consecutive loses they draw away to Montana and won twice (1-0 against Vidima at home and 3-1 at Svetkavitza). The truth is that those wins came agaisnt the worst teams in the league. Today they will have a much more difficult opponent but now confident they will hardly lose it. Last year Beroe took two 2-1 wins over Slavia.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12

Sport Football (Bulgaria)
Event Beroe - Slavia
Selection Beroe 1X - double chance
Strength 4/10
Date 26/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.50
Reasoning Beroe found the right way after draw and 2 straight wins. In last round they played solid and overplayed newcomers Svetkavitsa with 1:3 away from home. They are solid home side and I expect them slowly to find their good form from last year. It will be special game for Beroe and the stadium is sold out. That will be the first home game for them after the reconstruction of the stadium. Last year Beroe won here with 2:1. Slavia is on great run of 5 straight wins. After the bad start they managed to won some impressive games like against CSKA 1:2 away from home and then over Lokomotiv with 3:0 here. Thats why the bookies give so low odds for Slavia and make the hosts underdog. But that game against CSKA was very strange and Lokomotiv is playing very bad on the road, so this wins are nothing special IMO. Slavia are not from the best travelers and I also think that they will be a bit tired as the age of their best players like Bozhov wont let him to play at the same level for sure.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Burgas-Pernik = 1 (1.53) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Burgas position 3° points 22 Pernik position 9° points 12 Preview: Burgas: in doubt: Krumov (midfielder 9 / 0), Kishishiev (midfielder 5 / 0), Tsonkov (midfielder 9 / 0). Pernik: Injured: Adzhov (forward 1 / 0), Rangelov (forward 1 / 0), Katsimerski (midfielder 0 / 0), Vents Ivanov (defender). The Burgas has a score in-house w4-d0-l1 goals scored 11 goals against 3 while Pernik has a score out of the house w1-d1-l2 goals scored 4 goals against 6. The home team started the season in the best way within the walls of friends, is a very strong and formidable. Earlier last season: 0-0 (Burgas at home) and 0-1 (Pernik at home). When playing at home, Burgas has never lost to Pernik in the last three meetings. :hope:hope:hope

Burgas-Pernik = 1 (1.53) bet365 stake 4 / 10 Burgas position 3° points 22 Pernik position 9° points 12 Preview: Burgas: in doubt: Krumov (midfielder 9 / 0), Kishishiev (midfielder 5 / 0), Tsonkov (midfielder 9 / 0). Pernik: Injured: Adzhov (forward 1 / 0), Rangelov (forward 1 / 0), Katsimerski (midfielder 0 / 0), Vents Ivanov (defender). The Burgas has a score in-house w4-d0-l1 goals scored 11 goals against 3 while Pernik has a score out of the house w1-d1-l2 goals scored 4 goals against 6. The home team started the season in the best way within the walls of friends, is a very strong and formidable. Earlier last season: 0-0 (Burgas at home) and 0-1 (Pernik at home). When playing at home, Burgas has never lost to Pernik in the last three meetings. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHH :nana

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 CSKA - Levski pick: over 2.5 goals odds: 2.30 Bookie: betsafe This is the real BIG BULGARIAN DERBY match. It's not important who is in better shape this games are always full of passion. This year CSKA began with 8 wins out of 8 are they were almost proclamed as the new champions. After that they lost at home from Slavia and drew 0-0 away at Cherno more. Their coach was sacked. The usual saver came in charge (Dimitar Penev) but it is not clear how will be spread functions between him and Simonovic (who is sports director in the team). I've read that in today's game the team will be leaded by the new assistant Adalbert Zafirov, recently sacked by low table Kaliakra. I'm pointing this to show what mess is the red team right now. Levski has their problems too. From 4 away games they lost 3, yes from top teams but nevertheless their form is very bad. Their coach is almost sacked as well and a loss tonight will probably be his last game. I understand why odds I so big for the over. Most of the latest results in the derby were unders (only 1 of the last 12 is over) but those were very different teams. Now both teams suck in defence. CSKA has 7 over and 3 under games so far. I their last 5 games Levski had only 1 under. Personally I think that Levski will win tonight but that is very hard to predict.

Scored by chance??:eek :loon It's true' date=' though, the second half was very poor, but I haven't seen worse lefski team in years...I hope that continues:cheers[/quote'] It was the chance for Zicu to be left like this in the penalty area. His finish was good, that is not under question!

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Ludogorets Razgrad - Montana After their first loss last round, Ludogorets got is taking the 2nd place in the table, and will be strong motivated to bounce back at home today, taking the leaders position again. Ludogorets got 16-2 goal diff at home till now . The team is playing aggressive and offensive here from the very beginning even against Levski ( 2:1). They also beat Minyor 4;1, Slavia 6:0 and Vidima 4:0. Ludogorets wont have any problems with the squad, and the team will be fresh and well prepared for this game, as their last game against Litex was a week ago. Montana is an average team without any chances for something big as always. They are typical home side, but lately improved their performance, taking goaless draw against Litex away from home, making 3 games unbeaten run. Anyway in last round they showed some poor signs as managed to beat Vidima with only 1;0 at home. Both of their forwards Eduardo and Mitko Iliev got some light injuries but probably will be fit for today. Anyway Montana remains a team that got scoring problems on the road and I cant see them capable to take something from Razgrad. Montana lost 3 of their 5 away matches till now, as all of their loses were with 2 or more goals difference. I expect strong motivated home side to win comfortably today and to climb the first place in the table Ludogorets(-1.5)AH 1.98 @ Victor Chandler

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 I've just made the same bet that Ludogoretz will win with more than 1 goal (European Handycap - 1 goal), odds 1.70 @ Betsafe. They were put away from the first place after CSKA beat Levski. Last week they were beaten for the first time in their away game against current champion Litex. They will be full of pasion to go back on the winning path. Their key players are fit. Montana didn't concede in their last three matches but scored just 1 goal. They managed to draw 0-0 in Lovech against Litex but I don't see them doing this again. Since the start of the season they have 4 losses and only 1 of them was with 1 goal, the other 3 were with 2 and 5 goals. Ludogorets conceded only 5 goals so far so another good options for this match: Montana not to score odds: 1.80 @ Bet365 ; Both to score NO 1.57 @ Bet365

Sport Football (Bulgaria)
Event Lokomotiv Sofia - Litex
Selection Over 3.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 31/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.50
Reasoning Lokomotiv Sofia is having a poorer start to the season after finishing last year 4th, and playing in Europa League earlier this year. They already lost twice at home, 2-1 to CSKA Sofia and 1-0 to Botev Vratsa, but in their last game they won 2-1 at Minyor Pernik so they come with decent morale into this game. Their opponents are last year's champions Litex. They've been having problems in their away games this season, as they've conceded 6 goals in 4 games. 2 of thos games also ended over 3.5 goals, 2-2 at Minyor Pernik and 3-2 loss at Levski Sofia. But they did win 2-0 at Slavia Sofia. They play pretty open football as we could see in their games with Wisla Krakow in the Champions League, but sometimes their defenders make silly mistakes. Last season this game ended 3-1 for Litex, and I believe we could see over 3.5 goals won again with both teams getting on the scoresheet.

Ludogorets Razgrad - Montana After their first loss last round, Ludogorets got is taking the 2nd place in the table, and will be strong motivated to bounce back at home today, taking the leaders position again. Ludogorets got 16-2 goal diff at home till now . The team is playing aggressive and offensive here from the very beginning even against Levski ( 2:1). They also beat Minyor 4;1, Slavia 6:0 and Vidima 4:0. Ludogorets wont have any problems with the squad, and the team will be fresh and well prepared for this game, as their last game against Litex was a week ago. Montana is an average team without any chances for something big as always. They are typical home side, but lately improved their performance, taking goaless draw against Litex away from home, making 3 games unbeaten run. Anyway in last round they showed some poor signs as managed to beat Vidima with only 1;0 at home. Both of their forwards Eduardo and Mitko Iliev got some light injuries but probably will be fit for today. Anyway Montana remains a team that got scoring problems on the road and I cant see them capable to take something from Razgrad. Montana lost 3 of their 5 away matches till now, as all of their loses were with 2 or more goals difference. I expect strong motivated home side to win comfortably today and to climb the first place in the table Ludogorets(-1.5)AH 1.98 @ Victor Chandler
3:0 FT

A PFG 2011/2012
Today, 04 Nov 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
14:30 Minyor Pernik - Kaliakra 1.41 5.00 9.50 45
Tomorrow, 05 Nov 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
14:30 Cherno More - Beroe 1.50 3.80 7.00 32
14:30 Ludogorets - Lok. Sofia 1.35 5.00 8.50 31
14:30 Slavia Sofia - Vidima-Rakovski 1.21 6.50 12.00 31
16:30 Litex Lovech - Chernomorets Burgas 1.55 4.00 6.50 31
06 Nov 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
14:30 Botev Vratsa - CSKA Sofia 12.00 6.50 1.22 29
16:30 Levski - Lok. Plovdiv 1.40 5.00 8.50 29
07 Nov 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
14:30 Montana - Svetkavitsa 1.20 6.50 12.00 26

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 I am really impressed to see for first time, that bookies got underdogs in each of the matches. That means that we are gonna see some " BOMBS " for sure, so be careful with the stakes smile.gif Minyor - Kaliakra both sides are on bad runs without win and that game will be very important. Thats why I expect close game and big fight on the field. Kalikra will try to grab something, playing ultra defensive style on counters as in every of their away matches. They usually got scoring problems on the road, despite that 3:2 against Levski, which was quite strange, and maybe the odds for Kaliakra to score over 1.5 goals were quite tasty... so I wont count that game as regular for sure. Minyor played well last rounds against Lokomotiv Sofia(1:2) and Chernomorets(0:1) loses and I think its time for them to get a positive result. They got full squad available and usualy the team is playing solid at home especially against such teams like Kaliakra. Last year the game here finished 1:0 for Minyor and I expect something similar today under 2.5 goals. 1.85 @ bwin and searching for higher odds ( with low stakes ) Minyor to win with 1 goal difference

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 This time I disagree with jompy Minyor - Kaliakra my pick: Minyor to win with a handycap of 1 goal odds: 2.05 @ betsafe Kaliakra is one of those teams that are at the bottom of the table with 6 loses in 6 away. They won all their 5 points at home with their only one win came against out of form Beroe. Home team is struggling lately but they had very though opponents: 2-2 at home against champions Litex and three consecutive defeats: away at leaders Ludogoretz (1-4), at home against unpredicteble (but not week) Lokomotiv Sofia (1-2) and only 1-0 at Chernomoretz lately. They have their full squad and will want to make up before their fans. They are on 9th place now with 12 points won but they are only 4 over the relegation line. I don't see them lead by 1-0 and not to secure the win with a second. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Litex - Chernomorets Burgas Litex changed the coach and I am expecting their performance to go down soon, as the difference between their old and new coach is huge IMO. Litex was quite lucky to grab the full pack of points from Loko Sofia in last round, and I expect even harder task for them, despite they are playing at home today. Litex is strong home side, and concede quite hard at home, but they showed some poor efforts in front of the goal last weeks, making goaless draw against Montana 0:0 here , and beating Cherno More 1:0. Anyway they are 5-1-0 her with 14:3 goal diff. Chernomorets got one of the best Bulgarian coaches - Hero, who is defensive minded person and will try to use counters, to grab something from the champions for sure. One of the most skilled and experienced players in Bulgaria - Radostin Kishishev is fully fit and will play today, trying to kill hosts attack in the midfield. Chernomorets are one of the best travelers so far, having 3-1-1 on the road and 7:2 goal diff. They got 3 straight clean sheets away from home. I expect close game and big battle on the pitch. In their last 3 meetings both sides, made 3 unders and I expect something similar today Head-to-head: Litex Lovech - Chernomorets Chernomorets Litex Lovech 0:1 16.04.2011 Litex Lovech Chernomorets 0:0 18.09.2010 Litex Lovech Chernomorets 2:0 25.04.2010 under 2.5 goals 1.82 @ 12bet

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Levski - Loko Plovdiv Levski changed the coach, so as always I expect "new coach effect " to be factor in this game. Levski will try to bounce back with comfortable win, not just a win for sure. They got good home record from the beginning of the season, recording 7 straight wins in all competitions. Also Levski is making a lot of overs here, 9 in their last 12 home matches. Last year Lokomotiv managed to grab the full pack of points here, beating Levski with 1:2. So that will boost the guests motivation and performance for sure, and they will search the goals from the beginning. Good news for guests are that key midfielder Zlatinski is back after injury, also best striker Basil de Carvalho will travel to Sofia and could play, which is huge plus for Lokomotiv. In our last away game we played quite poor and lost from Slavia with 3:0. After that there were suspession in the club and fines for the players, so this time I expect them more focused and motivated for a positive result. Interesting fact is that both sides are not playing defensive minded football in their meetings and Levski and Lokomotiv are creating a lot of overs. 15 of their last 18 meetings finished with over 2.5 goals and I expect similar outcome tomorrow Over 2.5 goals 1.80 @ bet365

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Montana vs Svetkavitsa Home side is definitely the favorite team here and I agree with that. They have 12 points, are on 10th spot and are playing home against bottom rock team which got just 1 point, but attention, away, to Kaliakra, another weak team. Montana has problems with teams that are defending: 0-0 with Beroe, 1-0 with Rakovski. Svetkavitsa conceded 2 to Plovdiv, 1 to Rakovski, 1 to Kaliakra, 1 to Vratsa. Lovech and Lokomotiv hammered them but we are talking there about top teams which is not the case for Montana. Think that home side will win, but will not see a hammering here! under 2.5 goals @ 2.31 with 5dimes

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Rakovski vs Cherno More Varna I like the City of Varna and I like the seaside of Bulgaria. I like also that these teams are low scoring teams and they are offering such a good match to bet on in a strange period with just a few quality games for betting. Rakovski is on the 14th spot in Bulgaria A League and I think will remain in that area for the entire season. They are fighting against relegation. Cherno More (Black Sea) Varna is a mid team in Bulgaria, but a team hard to break down mainly home. Away they have 2 wins and 1 draw, in 5 games so far. Scored 6 goals and conceded 2. Rakovski scored so far 5 goals in 5 games at home and conceded 6. They are yet to score a goal to Varna as the away team won all their previous encounters at zero. Rakovski had been pretty good lately at home with 2 wins and 1 defeat. Both wins were at zero. Chenro More won 5-0 in Kaliakra while the other 4 meetings were under 1.5 goals. Expect a tight game and maximum one goal as I believe that Cherno More is very good in defensive, while Rakovski also, being at home! under 1.5 goals @ 2.75 with BoyleSports

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Sportxtipster, I fully agree with your post - both team Rakovski and Cherno more are not famous for their attacking quality, rather they play hard defensive style, and given the value 2.70-2.75 for Under 1.5 it is a good opportunity for profit. Furthermore, the weather is expected to be quite cold and it snowed the last night. I also took correct score 0-0 @ 7.50 Sporting bet, as I believe both teams will be content with this result.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Vidima - Cherno More Vidima managed to take 4 points in their last 2 matches and probably will be boosted by that fact, but If we look at this results we cant see nothing special, as they won over the weakest side in the league - Svetkavitsa at home with 1:0, and then took point from one of the strangest teams in the league Slavia, quite lucky. Today Vidima will miss their best keeper, who is called with Bulgaria U21 squad for qualification games. Also Kalin Sthurkov is out till the end of the season. Vidima will try to grab something from Cherno More but I cant see them capable to do it, looking at their last 2 matches at home against Loko Plovdiv lost with 0:3 and against weakest team in the league Svetkavitsa. Cherno More is very good team this season and today they will be boosted by the fact that their best striker - Venezuelian Palomino will be starter. This is the main reason for my bet, as I expect him to score at least once. Cherno More got one of the best defensive lines in Bulgaria and I cant see big troubles for them against Vidima. They conceded only 2 goals in their 5 away matches so far, keeping 3 clean sheets. Cherno More is playing more than comfortable against Vidima, as they got 5 straight wins over them, without conceding a single goal. Head-to-head: Vidima-Rakovski - Cherno More Cherno More Vidima-Rakovski 5:0 09.04.2011 Vidima-Rakovski Cherno More 0:1 11.09.2010 Vidima-Rakovski Cherno More 0:3 17.05.2008 Cherno More Vidima-Rakovski 7:0 08.12.2007 Cherno More Vidima-Rakovski 1:0 26.02.2005 Palomino is one of the best stikers in our league and I expect him to make the difference today away win 1.90 @ William Hill

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 I also like the bet for AW, but just with one note, the first choice CB for Cherno More Rosen Kolev is also with the U21 Bulgarian team. At all I don't think this will be some major problem, but just to add it as info. AW seems very good choice.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Svetkavitsa vs Slavia Sofia Great odds here and I am very glad to find this game. Home side is the worst team in Bulgaria, last placed and will surely end on this position. But they have to get points for not starting the season in an inferior league with a penalty of points. Svetkavitsa lost all the games played home so far and in almost all, conceded 3 goals. On away games they have lost all except 2, but they have been much more inspired in defensive: 4 games under 2.5 goals. Slavia made a 1-1 with Rakovski at home in last game and that must have destroyed the inner pace of the group. They were able to win in the derby against CSKA, 2-1 away and now will face the last palced team. I will go for an under 2.5 goals bet as I think home side will defend all the game. Slavia is in bad form and that might be seen on the pitch in the number of goals scored! under 1.5 goals @ 5.00 with Betsafe

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 At a first glance, I have several thoughts about the games tomorrow.First of all I believe Lokomotiv Sofia will surely defeat Montana. Away team is playing far from good recently and on the other hand Lokomotiv with the new coach is playing better and better. The odds of 1.70 seem a very good value IMO. I think the odds for Beroe-Levski are terribly mistaken. Levski plays terribly away from home this season. Even though, there is a new coach, this year's team lacks quality and odds of 1.55 for away win at Beroe are complete joke. Beroe will be supported by at least 10 000 fans, the atmosphere will be great and the team showed great imporvement in the last month. Beroe's coach is famous and really good manager, that is why I believe Beroe(+1) @ 2.25 is a good value. Furthermore, I will risk with small odds for home win (7.50) and with home handicap(-1) win (15.00), I think the odds are worth a small risk. In the last game for tomorrow, Chernomorets hosts the leaders Ludogorets, and I think given the amazing football Chernomorets plays this season combined with the passion with which they play at home, I am taking Chernomorets(+1) @ 1.40, as I do not see Ludogorets winning this one away at Burgas - a pitch where no one plays easily. So my selections for tomorrow are: Lokomotiv Sofia WIN @ 1.70 Sportingbet Beroe(+1) @ 2.25 Sportingbet Beroe WIN @ 7.50 Sportingbet Beroe(-1) @ 15.00 Sportingbet Beroe 2:0 Correct score @ 29.00 Sportingbet Chernomorets(+1) @ 1.40 Sportingbet :hope Good luck to everyone!