** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bulgaria > A PFG > 2011/12

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 PFC Minyor Pernik v PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte Here the value is to bet for a lot of goals and for a handicap win for the home team. Svetkavtsa is simply a disaster, it is not a football team, their something like comedians. I am expecting something like 4:0 or 5:0, or may be bigger. It is all about how many goals will want to score the home team and they are good home team. I will try Minyor win on AH(-2,5) at 3,00.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 I tend to disagree here, hariton. True, Svetkavitsa are woeful and they have no place in professional football, BUT they are definitely not the type of punching bag everybody thinks they are. On the contrary, they are tough to crack and can frustrate event the leaders. In 8 away games they have gone under 2.5 in 6 of them (only losing 6-0 to ex-champions Litex and 4-1 to Lokomotiv Sofia). On the other hand, Minyor aren't special either. They are solid home team, but that's all. I am not entirely sure, but as far as I know they didn't buy many new players to boost their squad. More over in 5 out of 8 home games, they have gone under 2.5 goals, so to be honest I don't really expect a goal galore. Of course depending on how the game go, it may end up 5-0 to Minyor and it won't be surprising, but I just can't see it. I think Svetkavitsa will park the bus and pray to lose with only 1 or 2 goals and in my opinion this is what is going to happen. In any case, good luck with your bets and SAMO CSKA ;)

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 Lokomotiv Sofia vs Lokomotiv Plovdiv It could have been no surprise if Lokomotiv Sofia wouldn't be existed in this moment in first Bulgarina League. Huge financial problems and a team with 11 players that left the club! The problems were announced to come since the November last year and in the mean time the team got just 5 points in 11 games. Plovdiv are a serious team with just 1 goals conceded in last 5 games last year and with experienced players. Not the best away with just 1 win in 8 games and just 7 goals cored, but I think they have everything they need just to take the points! away win @ 1.93 with Centrebet

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 9 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Beroe v Lokomotiv Sofia (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.11 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Chernomorets Burgas (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.96 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte v Litex Lovech (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo v Ludogorets Razgrad (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.98 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CSKA Sofia v Kaliakra Kavarna (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.94 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montana v Levski Sofia (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.71 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slavia Sofia v PFC Minyor Pernik (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.69 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 12 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cherno More v FC Botev Vratsa (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.75 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 Beroe v Lokomotiv Sofia Clear Home Win for me here, Beroe have started the season badly but in the middle of the season they have found sponsor and the things has turn around. They are very solid team, they have add some quality in the winter break and they have show it against the best team in Bulgaria in the previous round. They have lost 3:0 to Ludogoretz, but at the HT the result was 0:0 and Beroe missed some chances. Loko Sf are completely new team before the break it was not sure if they will continue to play, a lot of players left them and the same volume of players come in, after their boss decided to stay in. They have won against Loko Pd in last round, but it was very strange result imo. HW here and even with handicap.

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 The derby of the round - Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Chernomorets Burgas Lokomotiv looked great in their first half in Sofia. They won a penalty, missed by our captain Zdravko Lazarov. Lokomotiv made great pressing, and controlled the half, making some really nice shots. Their opponents were without a single shot on the target. The odds dropped from 2.00 to 1.33 at the half time. The odds against them were around 10.00 and probably that was the reason that Lokomotiv lost at the 2nd half. Also before 2 years, Lokomotiv Plovdiv was in the relegation battle and Lokomotiv Sofia, let them to win in Sofia with 1:2, which was key game. Now the situation was exactly the opposite and maybe was "pay time". Hosts will be without their only Bulgarian national player - Zlatinski due to suspession. All other players are fit. Lokomotiv will have Cup game incoming week, and having in mind that they are far away from the 3rd place in the table, the Cup will be their only aim for sure. Also Chernomorets ex-coach is very favourite person for Lokomotiv fans, and we have perfect relations with him. Having all these things in mind I wont be surprised to see draw or away win here, despite that Lokomotiv got perfect record at home so far 7-0-0 ! Chernomorets will miss striker Preslav Yordanov and national player - defender Terzyiski. They are unbeaten in last 9 matches, recording 6-3-0 and after CSKA win in first round the tittle challenge seems like real. Chernomroets is one of the best away sides with 4-2-1 away from home, showing more than solid defense with 11:2 goal difference. I wont bet on my team till the end of the season, but I expect close game and probably under here, as 3 of their last 4 meetings in Plovdiv Head-to-head: Lok. Plovdiv - Chernomorets Lok. Plovdiv Chernomorets 2:0 29.11.2010 Lok. Plovdiv Chernomorets 2:1 06.03.2010 Lok. Plovdiv Chernomorets 1:1 16.08.2008 Lok. Plovdiv Chernomorets 1:1 09.04.2008 under 2.5 goals 1.75 @ Sportingbet 1/10

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 Vidima Rakovski - Ludogorets Razgrad Vidima will miss key player Ignatov, but will welcome back Panov from suspession. Their coach said that he hopes to create some troubles for Ludogorets, but their defense seems real joke without Ignatov and their best player CD Branekov, who joined Loko Sofia. Vidima are very poor at home without scoring a goal in 3 of their last 4 matches, beating only last placed Svetkavitsa in quite close game... Vidima-Rakovski Botev Vratsa 0:1 27.11.2011 Vidima-Rakovski Cherno More 0:0 11.11.2011 Vidima-Rakovski Svetkavista Targovishte 1:0 27.10.2011 Vidima-Rakovski Lok. Plovdiv 0:3 01.10.2011 Ludogorets won over Beroe with 3:0 at home, but made average first half, scoring all the goals in the 2nd part. Their coach said that they will try not to repeat such half anymore and that his team will look much different in Sevlievo tomorrow. Guests got full squad available, and after 3 matches wtihout away win I expect them to take the full pack of points here, as there is huge class difference for sure. Ludogorets(-1.5)AH 1.72 @ 12Bet 4/10

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 Svetkavitsa - Litex Hosts are the weakest side, without any quality and skilled players. They are without any chances to win game till the end of the season IMO. Svetkavitsa is 1:17 and 0-0-7 at home. I really see huge class difference here. This is gonna be 3rd game for 1 week for the current champions. But they got really poor opponents, beating Vidima 3:0 and Kaliakra 0:2, without much efforts. Now they got even easier task to cope with and probably they will repeat the same scenario, starting aggressive and searching for an early goal. Hristyo Yanev will miss, due to suspession. But that wont be problem, cause they got enough quality on the bench. Litex will play for the Cup incoming week, and probably will rotate and wont push hard against Svetkvatisa, thats why I expect them to search an eary goal(s), leading at the half time ht/ft - 2/2 1.50 @ Bet365 5/10

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Chernomorets Burgas It's true that Chernomorets have very good away record, but the home record of Loko Plovdiv is 100% 7-0-0. At the moment Chernomoretz are on 2nd place in the League, but I think that they will not get at the end even place for Europe, so they must start losing and today there are good chances for this. Loko Pd at all is a good team and they are playing nice attacking football, they are crating a lot of chances for goals. Chernomoretz are not the same team from the 1st half of the season, Anice and Juju has left the team. They were the forwards of the team and maybe the best players in the team. Chernomoretz has won against CSKA, but the reason was not their good football, it was the bad play of CSKA. I will take the HW with medium stakes.

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12

Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Chernomorets Burgas It's true that Chernomorets have very good away record, but the home record of Loko Plovdiv is 100% 7-0-0. At the moment Chernomoretz are on 2nd place in the League, but I think that they will not get at the end even place for Europe, so they must start losing and today there are good chances for this. Loko Pd at all is a good team and they are playing nice attacking football, they are crating a lot of chances for goals. Chernomoretz are not the same team from the 1st half of the season, Anice and Juju has left the team. They were the forwards of the team and maybe the best players in the team. Chernomoretz has won against CSKA, but the reason was not their good football, it was the bad play of CSKA. I will take the HW with medium stakes.
2:0 :clap

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 maximize.gif Slavia Sofia v PFC Minyor Pernik Very interesting match. Actually Minyor will be the home team as the distance between Pernik and Sofia is short and at all Slavia has no fans. There are no so big difference between these team as the odds present. They are teams for the same level. A year ago the match ended with an away win. Slavia are famous with their gifts at this time of the football season and now I think that they can make it again. 2 @ 8,00 with bet365 or 2 DNB @4,50 with bet365 are very good bets for this game.

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 CSKA - Kaliakra CSKA should win with difference, fans will make protest, but I cant see CSKA losing points today, especially against team like Kaliakra. Also factor should be that Kaliakra played druing the week against Litex, game lost with 0;2 at home. CSKA will be boosted by "new coach effect". last season CSKA made goaless draw against Kaliakra here, but now the situation is much different, as eventual draw or loss could kill their tittle ambitious CSKA(-1.75)AH 1.52 @ Bet365 7/10 Montana - Levski Montana won against Kaliakra in first round and is sitting comfortable 7 points more than Vidima Rakovski and the danger zone. They are very weak home side with 2-3-2 here, scoring only 6 goals so far. Montana is playing bad against Levski and I cant see them taking something today, as Levksi need the full pack of points to keep their tittle chances alive. Toni Calvo is back in the squad for the guests, and that will boost them as he showed really amazing form during the preparation this winter. Levski is playing comfortable against Montana, recording 5 straight wins over them , 4 of whcih with 2 or more goals difference. ht/ft -2/2 1.83 @ Paddy 4/10 Slavia - Minyor Pernik too short odds for Slavia, I cant trust a team which made draw at home against Vidima Rakovski. Also Minyor won here last season with 1:2. Both sides won their first matches and will be motivated to continue the positive run. Slight advantage for Slavia should be that Minyor is gonna play Cup game during the week , visiting Litex in Lovech, so probably could rotate the squad

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 Yesterday Minyor were close to make a draw, but they missed some chances and I also missed my bet :) Cherno More v FC Botev Vratsa After yesterday win of Levski away at Montana the circle Kaliakra-Monatana-Levski has been done. Next round there is a game Botev Vratza - Levski, so we can see easy the same scenario here as well. Cherno More is a good team that is in the middle position and will not relegate or climb to Eurocup places. The match between these teams in the first half ended with an away win, other fact that makes me to think that here we will not see home win. May be I am wrong or my theory is very stupid but there is no value at the odds for HW. So I will try 2 AH(0,+0.5)@ 4,40 with Bet 365.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 16 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokomotiv Sofia v Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.25 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Litex Lovech v Slavia Sofia (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.93 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PFC Minyor Pernik v Cherno More (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.56 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chernomorets Burgas v Beroe (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.87 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 18 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ludogorets Razgrad v PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.03 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 67 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.27 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Botev Vratsa v Levski Sofia (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.21 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kaliakra Kavarna v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.26 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 19 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CSKA Sofia v Montana (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.18 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 Hope yesterday I really were too late, cause it was bad pick :) For today: Litex Lovech v Slavia Sofia I like the odds for 2 DNB 5,50 at Bet365. The main goal for Litex is the Cup and they just have reach the 1/2finals. I have watched their last 2 matches and they are playing really with no idea how to score, their rely only to free-kicks, they have won against Minyor in the cup game with free-kick and penalty, against Svetkavitza if there were other team instead of Svetkavitza, I am sure Litex would lose the game, again they have open the score from free-kick and after this the host has missed penalty and the referee has "missed" a red card for the GK. Ather fact is that this will be their 4 match for 10 days, they have played one game more than other teams because of postponed match. Slavia is a team that makes "surprises", their style is counter-attack and here they will be able to show it.

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 PFC Minyor Pernik v Cherno More (13:30 GMT) I see a good value for HW 3,40 at Bet365. Two equal teams imo. Here I am also coming from the fact of the next round, where Minyor will be host of the leaders Ludogoretz, and if they did not won this match with Cherno More they will make 3 in a row not won, and at all they need these 3 points more than Cherno More. Cherno More is playing for nothing.

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 Chernomorets Burgas v Beroe I will keep my strategy here for betting against Chernomoretz in the second half of the season. They have been left by their 2 best players Juju and Anesi. They have too many points on the table and they will not play in Europe imo. From the other side Beroe is other team after the 8th round with new owners, the have made a good selection in the winter and they need points. AW @5,00 with bet365

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12

PFC Minyor Pernik v Cherno More (13:30 GMT) I see a good value for HW 3,40 at Bet365. Two equal teams imo. Here I am also coming from the fact of the next round, where Minyor will be host of the leaders Ludogoretz, and if they did not won this match with Cherno More they will make 3 in a row not won, and at all they need these 3 points more than Cherno More. Cherno More is playing for nothing.
This looks like a good call but what worries me is that Minyor played a tough game midweek and their regular striker Bibishev's out thru suspension.

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 Ludogoretz won with 5:0!!! Today we have the game Vidima-Rakovski - Minyor. I will go here for away win @2,50 with bet365. In the last round Vidima has won away at Loko Sf, and Minoyr lost at home from Cherno More. Not so much difference between those teams, but may be Minyor are little bit better team. Vidima are not capable to get 2 wins in row and for Minyor the next game after this is with Levski, so if the did not win here they will get in real bad situation. So, I think minyor will win here.

Re: Bulgaria, A PFG 2011/12 Today there are 3 matches from Bulgarian Premier League. I will pick the earliest game. Svetkavitza - Botev Vratza 1DNB @ 4,50 with bet365. Two of the weakest teams meet each other and may be yes Svetkavitza are the weaker team. But the the odds 7,00 for HW and 1,35 for AW are not real. Yes, Botev is little bit better, but not too much. I have watched Svetkavitza vs Ludogoretz(the top team in BG) and they have showed not a bad football they have hold the Ludogoretz till the 45 min 0:0, even they had a goal disallowed. The problem with Svetkavitza is the scoring. They still don't have a win in the premier league and there is 3 chances for this against Botev Vratza, Kaliakra or Vidima-Rakovski. So, I can not miss this one at these odds.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 22 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte v FC Botev Vratsa (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montana v Cherno More (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CSKA Sofia v Lokomotiv Sofia (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slavia Sofia v Ludogorets Razgrad (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.03 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.03 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo v Chernomorets Burgas (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Beroe v Kaliakra Kavarna (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 25 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levski Sofia v PFC Minyor Pernik (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montana v FC Botev Vratsa (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cherno More v Litex Lovech (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokomotiv Plovdiv v CSKA Sofia (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte v Lokomotiv Sofia (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]