** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bulgaria > A PFG > 2011/12

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Cernomorets Burgas vs Ludogorets Home side plays great and also the visitors so will be a derby and a tight game. I do not expect many goal in it as both teams will look to stay undefeated. 4 of 6 home games have went under 2.5 goals for home side. 3 of last 5 games away have went under 2.5 goals for Ludogorets. I expect a game of battle, but I do not expect to many goals. It is a battle between second place and 3rd place. under 2.5 goals @ 1.92 with 5Dimes Beroe vs Levski Home side plays great at home, has good results while away side has problems when not playing on their ground. Beroe fights against relegation, but they have the power t stay unbeaten here. Levski managed a 1-0 win over Pernik, the only win in a large series of 5 away defeats. Expect home side to get something from this game or to be defeated at maximum with 1 goal difference! home +1 AH @ 2.10 with 5 Dimes Lokomotiv Sofia vs Montana Lokomotiv has problems in scoring goals and that has been seen in last 3 games home when they managed to do it only once. In last 6 games they have scored only 3 times, 2 being in the win over Pernik, away, 2-1. Montana conceded many goals away, 2-3 goals by game. I see a game of battle here and not many goals! under 1.5 goals @ 3.30 with Sportingbet

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12

Beroe's coach is famous and really good manager
I am absolutely backing you on your picks I also think that Beroe are overrated and Chernomorets can get at least a point from Ludogorets, but this is just a joke, right? Famous? Where? And good? C'moon:loon if he was so good he would have been appointed for levski manager long time ago, because everybody knows which is his favorite team ;) In any case that's rather irrelevant, good luck with your picks I am following the +1 on Beroe:ok

Sport Football (Bulgaria)
Event Beroe - Levski
Selection under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 13/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.17
Reasoning This should be tough match. Beroe won national cup two years ago while Levski played Europe League group stage previous two seasons. Levski are best homer in Bulgaria 7-0-0 record but when they are playing on the road keep poor fit all the season 1-0-4 record. The Last two Levski games on the road 2-0 loss at Chernomorets, 1-0 loss at CSKA, they failed to score and lost these two matches. On the other hand Beroe didn't do so well this season but they won last two home games 1-0 against Slavia, 1-0 against Vidima also 0-1 loss against CSKA so three home games with one goal scored. Two of last five games between finished with one goals so under is my pick today.

Sport Football (Bulgaria)
Event Chernomorets Burgas - Ludogorets
Selection Chernomorets Burgas 0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.23
Reasoning Chernomorets are sitting on the third place with 5-0-1 record at home the one loss is 2-3 against Slavia but their fit goes up defeating 2-0 Levski and taking 0-0 draw in Lovech against the champion of last two years Litex. On the other hand Ludogorets is sitting on the second place but they failed against Litex 2-1 loss two weeks ago in Lovech. These two teams never played before, the newcomers Ludogorets was playing in third division two years ago they was sold to rich owner and started new era. I think host team today is in better fit at the moment, Ludogorets hold 5-0-1 record on the road but they won with 0-1 last three games against weak opponents and then failed 2-1 against average team this season Litex.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 mtom,if Beroe's coach was appointed as Levski manager, the team surely would not be in the current position - third consecuitive year without the title, playing terrible football and being forth or fifth best team in the league at the moment. For Bulgaria he is definitely famous and his success with mediocre teams and players like the winning of the cup two years ago is enough for me to consider him one of the best Bulgarian coaches.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Fair enough, he won the cup with Beroe and they played fairly well in Europa League, but that's my point, if he was thaaaat good he would have been appointed somewhere else ;) anyway once again, good luck, this conversation is not relevant anyway :)

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Chernomorets - Ludogorets This is the derby of the round and I expect very close and defensive minded football from both sides today. Both sides got the best defense in the league, as they conceded only 5 goals so far. Chernomorets got 7 clean sheets in last 8 matches in A group. They made 2 draws in their last 2 away matches, making goaless draws against Botev Vratsa and Litex. They will start with only 1 striker - Andonov who is a bit old and I cant see him creating big troubles to fast and strong Ludogorets defense. Hosts will miss Krumov and Conkov due to injuries, and Terziev and Baldjiiski due to international duty with Bulgaria U21 squad. Ludogorets is gonna miss only Dimo Bakalov, but they got enough quality on the bench, so wont be a miss for sure. Ludogorets made 4 straight away wins from the beginning of the season, but lost their last away game from Litex with 2:1, and will be strong motivated to bounce back. They are playing much more defensive on the road, as their goal diff. is 6:3. Chernomorets still do not have a draw at home (4-0-1), while Ludogorets made only 1 draw in the first round of the championship, and after that recoreded 10-0-1, so after 11 matches without draw I think that this is the perfect moment IMO draw 3.25 @ Betway

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Botev Vratsa vs Beroe None of these two will afford to lose the game. They are currently on 12th and 13th spot, away side being above with dame number of points , 10, but with a better goal difference. vratsa at home has 1 win, 3 draws and 3 defeats. Beroe has 1 wins and 1 draw in 6 games away. I expect a draw, none of these two being able to get all the three points cause their form is awful: 1 win in 12 games for Vratsa, 2 defeats in last 2 games for Beroe. draw @ 3.10 with Betsafe

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Montana vs Slavia Sofia Montana is a team that makes many "under" games. They also managed to saty undefeated against top teams in Bulgaria. Only CSKA won here, 5-0. Made many draws at home. Slavia has 3 wins in last 4 games, one against CSKA in the derby. I will go for a draw. draw @ 32.5 with Betway Cherno More Varna vs Svetkavitsa It is clear that home side is good team at home. Away side is very underish team lately: 0-0 to Montana, 0-1 to Rakovski, 0-2 to Plovdiv. I do believe although that Varna will the match and will do it in their normal manner: 2-0, 2-1,3-0. This are their main results at home. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.05 with bet365

Montana vs Slavia Sofia Montana is a team that makes many "under" games. They also managed to saty undefeated against top teams in Bulgaria. Only CSKA won here, 5-0. Made many draws at home. Slavia has 3 wins in last 4 games, one against CSKA in the derby. I will go for a draw. draw @ 3.25 with Betway Cherno More Varna vs Svetkavitsa It is clear that home side is good team at home. Away side is very underish team lately: 0-0 to Montana, 0-1 to Rakovski, 0-2 to Plovdiv. I do believe although that Varna will the match and will do it in their normal manner: 2-0, 2-1,3-0. This are their main results at home. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.05 with bet365
Last minute goal from Slavia ...

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Pernik vs Plovdiv Home side hasn't been very convincing at home with 2 wins and 3 draws in 7 games. Away, Plovdiv made just 1 win and 2 draws in 7 games. Away side is on a good trend with 5 wins in last 7 games, while home side is winless in last 6 games, having just 2 draws. Expect a draw as home side must turn their fortunes and get something from a home game. draw @ 3.30 with bwin Lokomotiv Sofia vs Chernomorets Burgas Home side has 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 defeats at home. They are on 11th spot. Away side is on 4th place and have 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat away. I believe in the good response of home side here. Away side made many draws lately while home side hasn't been able lately to get a win in last 4 games at home. draw @ 3.20 with Sportingbet Litex Lovech vs CSKA Sofia Litex sits on 5th spot mainly caus ethey played badly away. At home they have 5 wins, 2draws and no defeat. Conceded just 3 goals. CSKA has 5 wins away and 2 draws. Conceded just 4 goals. They are 2nd in tables. Litex has better results at home against CSKA, but in the last season they lost the matches or they made draws. Logic bet for me here is a draw. Both teams are good and are looking to win the match. As we have 2 great defensive I see also a good opportunity of betting under 2.5 goals. Expect a draw! draw @ 3.20 with >bet365

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Litex - CSKA Litex are 6th placed with 7-4-1 so far. They are 7 points less than 2nd placed CSKA and that game today will be match of the season for them, as with eventual win , they will still be part of the tittle battle.Litex are strong home side with 5-2-0 here, and they got one of the strongest defensive lines with 14:3 goal diff. Litex changed the coach, as Penev took control over the Bulgarian National team. Momchil Tsvetanov is back for this game. CSKA are the best away side in Bulgaria with 5-2-0 on the road and 15:4 goal diff. They made 2 straight draws away from home, making 2:2 with Botev Vratsa and 0:0 against Cherno More in Varna. In their last 2 meetings last season, both sides made two draws, finishing 1:1 at Sofia and 0:0 at Lovech. I expect draw here Pick : X Odds : 3.25

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Loko Sofia - Chernomorets Loko Sofia is in big crisis situation, as the owner is not playing the wages and the players are trying to leave the club during the winter - break.Lokomotiv is playing very poor and unmotivated football, having big creativity and scoring problems. They won only 1 of their last 8 league games and it seems they wont be able to repeat their euro performance from thiss year. In their last home game Lokomotiv made 1:1 against Montana. Actually they are 0-2-2 in their last 4 home games, scoring only twice. Chernomorets are 4th placed, just 3 points less than Levski. They are the team with the best defensive line in the league, as they concede only 5 goals so far. Away from home they are one of the best travelers with only 1 loss from their 6 away matches, and goal diff. 7:2.Chernomorets got 6 straight clean sheets and I really dobut poor Lokomotiv can create troubles to such strong defensive line. For guets big miss will be attacking midfielder Juju. both sides got 3 unders in their last 5 meetings. Pick : under 1.5 goals Odds : 3.00

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Minyor - Lokomotiv Plovdiv Minyor is one very bad run of 6 games without win, losing 4 of them. They are playing very poor upfront and got big troubles in front of the goal. Anyway the team stated that they will be strong motivated and hungry for points today. But in the same time Lokomotiv is bad opponent for them as Minyor hadnt got a single win in their last 6 meetings against Lokomotiv. Lokomotiv is playing comfortable against Minyor, but won only 2 of their last 6 meetings against them, making 4 draws. Head-to-head: Minyor Pernik - Lok. Plovdiv Lok. Plovdiv Minyor Pernik 3:0 30.04.2011 Minyor Pernik Lok. Plovdiv 2:2 02.10.2010 Minyor Pernik Lok. Plovdiv 0:0 26.04.2010 Lok. Plovdiv Minyor Pernik 3:3 09.11.2009 Lok. Plovdiv Minyor Pernik 1:0 25.04.2009 Minyor Pernik Lok. Plovdiv 2:2 19.10.2008 Lokomotiv regular keeper Luccini got light injury yesterday, and will be doubt. After the coach change, Lokomotiv managed to win over Botev Vratsa but quite hard with 2:1, after losing at the beggining. Anyway Lokomotiv is not from the best travelers and win points away from home, only against average teams. I expect close game and the most probable outcome is the draw IMO Pick : X Odds : 3.30

Saturday 26 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kaliakra Kavarna v Lokomotiv Sofia (12:30 GMT) 2.5 3.5 2.55 107.79 %
maximize.gif Beroe v PFC Minyor Pernik (14:30 GMT) 1.6 3.55 6 107.34 %
Sunday 27 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte v Levski Sofia (11:30 GMT) 51 15 1.08 101.22 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Litex Lovech (12:30 GMT) 2.85 3.3 2.35 107.94 %
maximize.gif Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo v FC Botev Vratsa (12:30 GMT) 2.15 3.15 3.5 106.83 %
maximize.gif Chernomorets Burgas v Montana (14:30 GMT) 1.36 4.25 9 107.97 %
Monday 28 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Slavia Sofia v Cherno More (12:30 GMT) 1.95 3.15 4.31 106.23 %
maximize.gif CSKA Sofia v Ludogorets Razgrad (16:00 GMT) 2.1 3.2 4 103.87 %

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Kaliakra vs Lokomotiv Sofia Two weak teams in Bulgaria. Kaliakra with 1 wins and 2 draws at home in 5 games. Lokomotiv Sofia with 1 win and 1 draw away in 6 games. Expect a draw between these low teams in Bulgaria as this is the most frequent result of them in the last games. draw @ 3.30 with Sportingbet

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Svetkavitsa vs Levski Home side is bottom rock table and in most of the time they are conceding 3 goals at home. Levski are 4th in table only because they have been phenomenal at home. Away they are having huge problems to score goals. I go for under 2.5 goals here! Odds are impressive for a team with this problems in attack! under 2.5 goals @ 3.00 with Betway

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Lovech Two teams that are playing good at home and away respectively so we should have an entertaining game here. Home side staying inside this interval 4 times in last 6 home games. Away side stayed in it in just 3 from last 7 games. Expect a good match with goals! 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.1 with bet365

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Chernomorest Burgas vs Montana One of the most in form teams in the League, receives the visit of a poor one, Montana. Home side scored in every game except the derby with Ludogorets. Away side also conceded 2-3 goals in every match played away with 2-3 exceptions. Expect a match with goals and a win for home side. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 I really like the odds for home win of Lokomotiv Plovdiv against Litex. Loko did not have an win since 3 years. After the lost at home vs CSKA, means that Litex will be not a title challengers this year. Loko are with 100% home record, they have one of the biggest crowd at home and this is motivating their players. So, I will try home win for Loko.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Slavia Sofia - Cherno More pick: draw odds: 3.37 @ 5Dimes Cherno More will travel the long way from Varna to Sofia with a lot of problems in the squad. Todor Kolev, Aleksander Aleksandrov and Ivelin Yanev are out due to injuries, but in the same time Rosen Kolev and Doncho Atanasov are big dobuts but were included in the group of 18 players. I doubt they will be risked. Cherno More got the 3rd best defense in the league with only 6 goals in the net, as only Ludogorets and CSKA got only 5 conceded so far. Cherno More is playing much weaker upfront away from home and the team use defensive minded tactic on the road. Also Cherno More played Cup game during the week , with extra time and penalties, lost from Minyor in Pernik. The team got 9 unders in their last 11 visits, as 8 of themare under 1.5 goals. Cherno More hasnt scored a single goal in 5 of their last 7 away matches. They are 2-2-2 away from home and will be satisfied with draw in Sofia for sure. Slavia is tricky team as they are not having fans at all, and their owner is linked with fixed games. They also played Cup game during the week and lost from CSKA in the regular time with 0:1 at home. They are not from the best home sides with 3-1-4 here. They are 6th placed just 1 point less than 5th Lokomotiv, and I expect Slavia focused on their defensive peformnace - with main aim not to concede. Both sides are with equal quality, as they are creating a lot of close and underish games. 11 of their last 13 meetings finished with under 2.5 goals. Today I expect another close game and the draw is the most probable outcome IMO

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 CSKA vs Ludogorets The big derby of the season in Bulgaria. Ok, due to the positions as this is not a traditional derby, but being a battle between second spot team and 1st it is a derby! For a new promoted in Bulgaria, Ludogorets produced a huge surprise week by week. They are a confirmation of a good investment. CSKA and Ludogorets have same approach of the tough games, with attacks, but main focus on defensive. This is why I expect a low scoring game! under 1.5 goals @ 3.50 with Sportingbet

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Slavia Sofia vs Chernomore Varna Away side has serious scoring problems on away games defending almost entirely. They smashed a 5-0 win against Kaliakra, but seems they waste their "munition" in that. Slavia has problems in scoring goals also, scores more on away games. But they have a good defensive play. under 1.5 goals @ 3.00 with >Victor Chandler

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Probable starting XI CSKA M'boli, Bandalovski, P. Stoyanov, K. Stoyanov, Trifonov, Yanchev, Galchev, Zicu, Moraes, Delev, Nelson LUDOGOREC Golubovic, Shoko, Bart, Guldan, Minev, Genchev, Dyakov, Ivanov, Aleksandrov, Gargorov, Marcelinho ("bold" players can eventually make the diference in this match) draw @ HT and CS 0-0 @ HT will be my call cheers

Slavia Sofia - Cherno More pick: draw odds: 3.37 @ 5Dimes Cherno More will travel the long way from Varna to Sofia with a lot of problems in the squad. Todor Kolev, Aleksander Aleksandrov and Ivelin Yanev are out due to injuries, but in the same time Rosen Kolev and Doncho Atanasov are big dobuts but were included in the group of 18 players. I doubt they will be risked. Cherno More got the 3rd best defense in the league with only 6 goals in the net, as only Ludogorets and CSKA got only 5 conceded so far. Cherno More is playing much weaker upfront away from home and the team use defensive minded tactic on the road. Also Cherno More played Cup game during the week , with extra time and penalties, lost from Minyor in Pernik. The team got 9 unders in their last 11 visits, as 8 of themare under 1.5 goals. Cherno More hasnt scored a single goal in 5 of their last 7 away matches. They are 2-2-2 away from home and will be satisfied with draw in Sofia for sure. Slavia is tricky team as they are not having fans at all, and their owner is linked with fixed games. They also played Cup game during the week and lost from CSKA in the regular time with 0:1 at home. They are not from the best home sides with 3-1-4 here. They are 6th placed just 1 point less than 5th Lokomotiv, and I expect Slavia focused on their defensive peformnace - with main aim not to concede. Both sides are with equal quality, as they are creating a lot of close and underish games. 11 of their last 13 meetings finished with under 2.5 goals. Today I expect another close game and the draw is the most probable outcome IMO
1:1 FT

• 3 months later...

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 3 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Botev Vratsa v Slavia Sofia (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kaliakra Kavarna v Montana (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ludogorets Razgrad v Beroe (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Litex Lovech v Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 4 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levski Sofia v Cherno More (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Minyor Pernik v PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chernomorets Burgas v CSKA Sofia (13:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 5 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokomotiv Sofia v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Botev Vratza - Slavia Sofia 2 The odds for the AW already has dropped, the situation at the home team is not good the local government has cut the budget for the football team. There was some interest from foreign sponsors, but the have disappear as well. Slavia are a good team and even without these circumstances win for them would be something normal.