** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Celebrity Big Brother (betting)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) off to bed.... got on Brigitte at 40 and 60's - i hope i wake up and she stays. It will look great in the 'edit' tomorrow. If she stays - Jackie will look like the bad 'guy' in all this and will be a nailed on eviction certainty. I have layed any other at 32 after backing at 42. So, Bez or Brigitte for me................................. that concludes the voting of the norwegian Jury

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) This is mental, anyone could win it (except Ianson and mcririck). How the fcuk can Nielsen be longer odds than mcririck? I know she said she wants to walk but i doubt she will, like i keep saying she is allegedly getting £160k appearance money, i'm sure walking would put that in jeopardy. We'll have to wait for the C4 highlights tonight but i've a feeling they're going to edit it to get maximum sympathy for Brigitte.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) Cheers for that. In that case 11/8 for mccririck is looking good value.I think he is obnoxious but a good laugh. The kind of people who bet on these things (my mum and girlfriend!!) cant wait to get their finger dialling. Just cant see anyone getting near him in the 1st eviction.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) Paul - excatly what I thought. Tonight when they show big brother - it will look great towards Bez and Brigitte. If she's still there - people will be thinking how hard done by she is and how she needs their support. I think theres more to this than meets the eye. In her, you have channnel 4's biggest investment in the programme - so I cant see that they'd be over the moon in losing it. Can the new entrant face eviction this week? They could edit it to make her look bad...

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) theres a new entrant to BB surely? Now that GG has gone, either they cancel the eviction or put someone else in? or did they stick jackie in on the offchance that someone left? either way - have layed some more 'any other' - i think the edit will be kind to brigitte and may murder jackie. lets say they cancel the eviction and we have new nominations next week for example - jackie could stand for eviction and 'any other' is at 18's for 1st eviction.....

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) That's not a bad theory funkt. New entrants always do badly, all the ones i can remember in the regular BB have gone at the first opportunity. There's a couple of stories that Germaine may not have actually left and will be brought back in later (hence money stil to lay on Betfair), or that someone will be brought in to replace her.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) well acoording to Digitalspy she called a press conference for 6.30 but they don't have anything further on it, which is a bit weird. Although they do have a supposed transcript that C4 released regarding her reasons for leaving. I think i'm going to lay off the betting on this for a few days until things settle down. It's mental at the minute, there's too much going on.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) :rollin @ McCrirrick bless him he`s started talking again.

When I go to the States for the Breeders Cup, I travel in Club Class and I put Booby in Cattle Class
It`s a shame Greer wasn`t there to hear that, she`d have pissed herself, Caprice wasn`t too happy mind. :lol :lol :lol

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) class quote - apparently - no evictions tomorow. So i reckon in the evictions next week - sly's mum has got to be nailed on cert for next eviction. i reckon BB has realised that if they act like cnuts - people will walk and they have a crap show. john will win favour again now he's back in the zone. i have so far bet to win high and layed at 1/2 the value on bez, brigitte & any other. Next im looking at any other to be evicted when it hits 20's. Cant see the boot winning the public vote like...

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) I'd say that any plans B Bro had to 'spice' this series up have been shelved. They just cant afford for everyone to walk out - it would make a mockery of a mockery of a show - if you know what I mean. The betfair forum is a good place for gossip - people tune in 24/7 and post opinions up there. I got on at 18's last night for the evictions. Last night - all the housemates were talking about the most they've ever earned. Caprice admitted the most she'd been paid for a days work was 500k. Big Bro could edit this (or not even show it) to turn opinion one way or the other.. So much of this show depends on the edit - 24 hours condensed into 30 mins. More than ever this year, Ive seen how ch4 manipulate it - but that just makes it all the more exciting to bet on. Like betting on a football match during an earthquake. You might know who should win - but if the ground opens up infront of you, you're funkt.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) Paul - agreed. I think lisa would be voted off i f she stood for eviction. But seen as she's liked, I dunno if she'll get to that stage. Are they still having evictions this week? Given that GG walked? I think if there are evictions, then yeah they'll be announced tonight.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) I got on ANY OTHER for 1st eviction 2 days ago at 20/1 on betfair, didnt check the market again til today and cant believe my eyes that its gone in to around 5/1. So when are nominees announced and should I lay some of it off for guaranteed profit or stick with it? cheers :ok

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) Nominees are announced tonight. It's still not certain wether or not she can actually be nominated and that the price crash is down to the dirts ramping cnuts in the BF forum. Laying it off IMO would be a decent piece of business. I feel sorry for the fella that laid it at 300s:eek