** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Celebrity Big Brother (betting)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) watching it live now and Big Mac is not involved in the royal dressing up thing. He`s been seen occasionally in the background doing his own thing but it`s clear he`s distanced himself from the rest. Surely a nailed on 1st eviction, I don`t think he`ll walk under his own steam, he`ll be voted out. thoughts ?

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) from Racing Post

On Monday, a ninth celebrity, who is having, or has had, a relationship with one of the current occupants, will enter the Big Brother house. There has been speculation it could be McCririck's better half, 'The Booby'.
It may be Sly Stallone :eek

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting)

Brigitte out to 24 now... any chance of us seeing your bottom... ?
well that prediction deserves to go in the 'quote of the day' thread, she's out to 34s now. I'll have to get me camera out by the looks of it:o , although it's in the star that briggite is being paid £160,000 to appear so they might want their moneys worth out of her. I'm tempted to have some of the 20s on 'any other' to win. I can't see stallones mum going into the house, I read that it's someone that has been in before and is an old flame of someone already in there.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) Ian C - Dunno bwt John making it though the week without his booby. I mean they have 4 pints of milk for the week - no diet coke. Dunno whether he just threw a tiz or if he's that depressed in there. Think it was caprice who said that in the outside world, he's well liked and respected in his field. Now he's a nobody - surrounded by fools and a little chav gobshite called kenzie. Who'd have thought caprice would have been so perceptive eh..

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) 'any other' -other than those that entered the house on the first day - is currently at 40's. So that means the crazy lady or anyone else they might throw in. I know she's a freaky looking funker - but Id say she has a better chance to win than most in there. She's interesting, non confrontational, thoughtful etc etc freaky looking aye, but im having a piece at 40's on betfair

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) Ian - if you have E4 - she's on now.... Think she's a psychic and she's reading caprice's palm... mmm can think of something i'd like to put in caprice's palm............ anyhow... will try and find a pik of the beast and post it dont see how 'any other' can be at 40's - you know how BB throws up suprises...

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) I`m keeping an eye on Greer. I was quick to rubbish her chances but BlueBucko said she had a case and i`m swaying towards that now . She`s been fairly quiet thus far and has left the spotlight to that pondlife McCrirrick whos making a fcuking nob of himself and the new member Jackie. She`s clever enough to know when to strike. I`m watching it now, Jackie is straight to the forefront, centre of attention despite being in there 2 minutes, that will imho wear of as she`s a freak and will piss people off just like Mac :lol Very interesting

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) This can only be good for Brigitte Nielsen, it will hopefully give her some nice positive exposure, she got a little tonight with her reaction when Stallone first came in and has moved into 19s. Don't know why i've got a good feeling about her i've just got a hunch that she's going to go a long way in this.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) Cant see how kenzie is still second favourite..... Channel 4 have their betting site set up just for BB. http://exchange.channel4.com/UI/?mktid=386064 I backed any other at 42's. Looking at their site, I could lay for say 20's and still make a profit? Anyone think this is bonafide? The amounts traded arent too big but its a surefire winner?

Re: Celebrity Big Brother (betting) brigitte now at 38's - cant tell why she's so moody. time of the month probably. think she sees the house is doing her head in and she wants out. she keeps saying how she doesnt want to end up like john... i presume miserable - not an 18 stone punter. threatening to quit tomorrow.