** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania > Liga 1 > 2011/12

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Last day in Romania today leaves us with two games in hand to bet on and I might just take my chances with them.

Rapid Bucharest vs. Gaz Metan Medias

Rapid is coming after a win away at Targu Mures and thanks to the derby between CFR vs. Dinamo where Dinamo won, they jumped over CFR on the table and were second place until this round when they went back to 3rd place cuz of CFR's victory against U Cluj. Dinamo also won this round and they are now 5 points away from Rapid, so Rapid with a game in hand will do everything to take three points and get back to second place and aproach Dinamo to two points again. Playing at home is a huge advantage for them, being in top form with 14 goals scored and just 4 conceded. Lucescu has no squad problems other than Glauber missing in defense, and will line up three forwards today in order to run after the victory. The squad has good quality with Alexa, Deac at middle to supply balls for Herea, Pancu and Teixeira and I'd see Rapid scoring at least once if not more today against a shaky Gaz Metan side which is hit by injury and suspensions. Also, Rapid is mathematicaly eliminated from Europa League so most probably they will concentrate on the championship and cup games now. Gaz Metan is another team from Romania which played in Europe this year, but they were eliminated in play offs to Austria Wien. Last round they drew to Vaslui, but that was a result which came thanks to the referee and they were really lucky to grab a point from that encounter. The club has lots of problems with their squad, with nine players injured or suspended for this game and they will be going to Bucharest looking to pick up one point knowing that next three games they will play against newly promoted team where they will be able to grab some more points. History is on same side with Rapid, Gaz Metan losing all games they played at home to Rapid so far, and except the first away victory against CFR this season, Gaz Metan lost all other away games. I expect home side to concentrate today and don't do any mistakes against Gaz Metan and win in the end. Selection: Home Win @ 1,55 Selection: Home Win -1 AH @ 1,70

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12

Concordia Chiajna vs. Astra Ploiesti

Chiajna is coming after a loss to Steaua, after they were in the lead by half time with 1:0, but they didn't resist much anymore in second half and lost the game. Except for the only two games they won against Mioveni 3:1 and Brasov 2:1, Chiajna scored just only one goal in three games and didn't score in 8 games at all this season. They have worse attacking side in Liga I with 8 goals scored in 13 games, and if we don't take into consideration the two games when they won, that is three goals scored in 11 games. They will miss today central defender Jean Claude Bogza and Galiassi which is not fit yet and that might leave holes in the defense for Astra Ploiesti to exploit. Another hit for Chiajna will be the injury of Vali Badea, and with the lack of goals they are going through, they surely gonna miss the striker today. If Astra can lock down Baltoi from Chiajna's attack I could hardly believe Chiajna will score at all today. Astra got back before last game Selymes on the bench to coach the team, and altought with his arrival, they didn't manage to win against Petrolul even thought they dominated the entire game. He trained the team at the start of the season also when he lost to CFR and Sibiu and with no win so far on the bench for him, he might want to get a positive result today in order to be looking forward at staying at this team. Captain Ousmane N'Doye will be suspended today and will be a big blow for Astra at midfield, but I do believe that Astra will have enough quality in the squad with Fatai probably putting the ball in Chiajna's net. It's two games now since Astra didn't win, and as they did this season so far, victory should be next. Taking into consideration the lack of goals Chiajna can score and the good performance Astra put on the field last game, I believe Astra will take at least one point today, if not the win. Brave ones can try Astra to win @ 2,40 but I'll be jumping on the asian handicap with this one. Maybe will be taking Astra and Rapid on a double as my bet today. Selection: Away Win +0,25 AH @ 1,47 Good luck everyone!

Rapid Bucharest vs. Gaz Metan Medias Selection: Home Win @ 1,55 Selection: Home Win -1 AH @ 1,70
FT 5:3 Both Wins!
Concordia Chiajna vs. Astra Ploiesti Selection: Away Win +0,25 AH @ 1,47
FT 0:1 Win! Brave ones would have get it at good odds :-P

:cheers

Friday 25 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (18:30 GMT) 1.85 3.4 6 100.13 %
Saturday 26 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sportul Studentesc v FC Vaslui (12:00 GMT) 5 3.46 1.85 102.96 %
maximize.gif Pandurii Targu Jiu v Rapid Bucuresti (14:00 GMT) 3.8 3.3 2.16 102.92 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v FC Brasov (18:00 GMT) 1.53 4.5 7 101.87 %
Sunday 27 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vointa Sibiu v CFR Cluj (12:00 GMT) 5.26 3.5 1.8 103.14 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Cluj v Otelul Galati (14:00 GMT) 2.05 3.3 4 104.08 %
maximize.gif Dacia Mioveni v Dinamo Bucuresti (18:30 GMT) 7.4 4.2 1.55 101.84 %
Monday 28 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FCM Târgu Mures v Concordia Chiajna (16:30 GMT) 1.7 3.6 5.7 104.15 %
maximize.gif Gaz Metan Medias v Petrolul Ploiesti (18:15 GMT) 1.7 3.6 5.75 103.99 %

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Astra Ploiesti vs Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt It is risky to go against Ceahlaul and also for Astra. are very unpredictable teams and I advise you to avoid this decision. But both teams are capable of scoring goals. Not too many although. Astra scored in 6 of the last 7 games home, while Ceahlaul in 5 of last 7 goals away. Astra is solid in the back and didn't conceded in 3 of these 7 games. Ceahlaul in only one. Expect a match with goals. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 1.95 with bet365

Sportul Studentesc vs. FC Vaslui

Sportul is on a really bad run of form, and since winning first game of the season they didn't win anymore and are struggling at the bottom of the league with 9 points from 14 games. This situation is going on and on for over a year for them, when last season they were also supposed to relegate but thanks to other clubs which were supposed to come in League 1 and were not able cuz they didn't have the license, Sportul was given the chance to play another season in League 1. They lost last game, as it was expected to Otelul Galati in a game where Otelul totally dominated and didn't give Sportul any chance. Seen also the game against U Cluj two rounds ago, and even thought Sportul opened the scoring, they couldn't hold to that and conceded 4 straight goals after that. They have no squad problems for tomorrow, but players morale shouldn't be too high before the game also knowing that club's owner will do some changes in winter brake in the team, accusing players of not being responsible enough. Vaslui.. what to say about them. It won't be easy definitely and the short squad list is starting to bring up big issues with current players form and fatigue. They are playing same squad since the start of the season in all three competitions they are through ( Europa League, League 1 and Cup ) and players are starting to show signs of fatigue. Last round the won hard against Pandurii 3:2 in a game where Pandurii equalized in minute 90+ and Vaslui managed to win in next minute of the game. It wasn't Vaslui best form and play but the quality of individuals they have upfront managed to put the ball in the net enough times so they win. Probably biggest miss for today will be brazilian Adailton and Milanov and coach will have to find substitutes for them. It's a tricky game to call, and I'd see this ending in a draw also considering Sportul drew 5 out of 7 at home, but the odds on Vaslui at 1,85 against Sportul are too good to miss. I was hoping for something more around 1,55 - 1,60 but 1,85 against a struggling side for so long time is value. Wesley should give it all on the field knowing that he won't play against Lazio in Europa becuz of suspension and he should manage to put at least one or mroe in the net of Sportul. they still have lots of quality with Sanmartean, Wesley and Tewnmanjera up-front and if they gonna win this game it gonna be becuz Vaslui scoring more than Sportul will be able to score. I hope individuals will have a huge impact on the game and Vaslui will manage to take all three points in the end. Soon is winter brake and they will have time to rest and buy some more players to cope with the injuries in the team. Until then, they just have to play at their best possible in next three or so games. Another good bet would be for Vaslui to score early, cuz they might want to finish game in first half and play more easily in second half not risking any other injuries before the game of their life against Lazio. Plus, They always score early and are leading by half time, while Sportul on the other hand starts to score only in second half. Vaslui at half time is 2,65 and might worth some stake :) Selection: Away Win @ 1,85 Selection: Away Win at HT @ 2,65 ( small stake I'd suggest ) Will be posting more about the other games in Romania later as I have to go afk for few hours. Will be back later :) Good luck all!

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Gaz Metan Medias vs Petrolul Ploiesti Medias is desperate to get a win and will throw in attack for getting that win. Ploiesti will adapt same strategy as till now with good defensive and fast react on counters. Expect a game with goals but a reasonable number of goals in. Ploiesti has scored almost every game on their travels whiel Medias scored home every game. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Friday 2 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CFR Cluj v Dacia Mioveni (18:30 GMT) 1.21 7.2 17 102.42 %
Saturday 3 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vointa Sibiu v Universitatea Cluj (11:00 GMT) 4.3 3.45 2 102.24 %
maximize.gif FC Brasov v Astra Ploiesti (13:00 GMT) 2.4 3.25 3.4 101.85 %
maximize.gif Petrolul Ploiesti v Pandurii Targu Jiu (15:00 GMT) 2.92 3.25 2.65 102.75 %
Sunday 4 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ceahlaul PT Neamt v FCM Târgu Mures (12:00 GMT) 2.17 3.3 3.51 104.88 %
maximize.gif Concordia Chiajna v Gaz Metan Medias (14:00 GMT) 3.8 3.3 2.15 103.13 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v Otelul Galati (16:00 GMT) 2.02 3.4 4.75 99.97 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Sportul Studentesc (18:30 GMT) 1.3 5.75 14.5 101.21 %
Monday 5 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dinamo Bucuresti v Steaua Bucuresti (18:30 GMT) 2.1 3.3 3.9 103.56 %

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 CFR to win both halves - 2.10 @ BET365 Needless for me to point out the difference in class. One of the best in scoring meets the worst in defending. CFR has been scoring and winning while CS has been... well losing.. CFR averages 2+ goals @ home and I expect them to fully fulfill that number vs a team that concedes aboout 3 goals/game. CFR have won 4 out of last 5 while Mioveni have lost 4 out of 5. Out of the 4 wins, they were able to score at least 2 goals in 3 games and only scored 1 against Vointa. However, I must mention that Vointa doesn't allow whole lot at home (6 in 8 games). So yeah, I obviously fancy the home side here, but I'd rather go with something that has more value. CFR to win both halves appeals to me here. GL!

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 I was looking at the odds for this game and couldn't really find anything of value, but thanks for opening my eyes with this bet, seems very likely to happen :ok It might end up in something like 4-0, but also 1-0 halftime, 2-0 fulltime will not bother CFR, so this seems much safer than -2 AH

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 CFR will miss Panin and Camora in defense and also Peralta from their main squad. CS Mioveni will have a new coach for this game so pay attention for the new coach surprise here. Normally CFR should aim to get three points as leaders Dinamo will have to play in a derby against Steaua this round but personally I can't find any value on CFR today as they might be happy with a small win.

CFR CLUJ VS. MIOVENI

My second ever pick on PL. :nana Cluj position: 2nd (32 points) Mioveni: 18th (8 points) Pick: Cluj to score both halfs @ 4/5 (William Hill) Cluj are a much stronger team than Mioveni. However, Mioveni have a new manager and may have higher spirits and Cluj are missing a defender, so I saw no value in Cluj to win outright. I still feel cluj will be able to put a few goals past mioveni regardless of the above info. Mioveni's last 6 away games went the following way:

6 GAMES: Goals for: 2 Goals against: 22

Steaua Bucureşti 4 - 0 Mioveni Târgu Mureş 2 - 0 Mioveni Pandurii Târgu Jiu 5 - 1 Mioveni Oţelul Galaţi 0 - 0 Mioveni Rapid Bucureşti 4 - 0 Mioveni Concordia Chiajna 3 - 1 Mioveni Braşov 4 - 0 Mioveni I see goals for cluj and may take them on a handicap also.. BUT MAIN BET: CLUJ TO SCORE BOTH HALFS @ 4/5 Good luck!

CFR Cluj will win today' date=' -1EH should also work, or maybe an -2AH. I will play them just for a simple win with a large sum[/quote'] Final score 3-0. I'm sorry guys for those who lost on CFR to score in both halfs or to win both halfs, they played like shit in the first 45 minutes, i began having doubts if they will actually win the match

CFR CLUJ VS. MIOVENI

My second ever pick on PL. :nana Cluj position: 2nd (32 points) Mioveni: 18th (8 points) Pick: Cluj to score both halfs @ 4/5 (William Hill) Cluj are a much stronger team than Mioveni. However, Mioveni have a new manager and may have higher spirits and Cluj are missing a defender, so I saw no value in Cluj to win outright. I still feel cluj will be able to put a few goals past mioveni regardless of the above info. Mioveni's last 6 away games went the following way:

6 GAMES: Goals for: 2 Goals against: 22

Steaua Bucureşti 4 - 0 Mioveni Târgu Mureş 2 - 0 Mioveni Pandurii Târgu Jiu 5 - 1 Mioveni Oţelul Galaţi 0 - 0 Mioveni Rapid Bucureşti 4 - 0 Mioveni Concordia Chiajna 3 - 1 Mioveni Braşov 4 - 0 Mioveni I see goals for cluj and may take them on a handicap also.. BUT MAIN BET: CLUJ TO SCORE BOTH HALFS @ 4/5 Good luck!

Bet lost!! But luckily had them on handicap so returned a small profit. :lol Was a comfortable victory in the end but should have scored in first half by the looks of things. Oh well.

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Concordia - Gaz Metan Medias Reccomend: Gaz Metan Medias @ 2.00 6/10 Unibet New promoted Concordia 1-0-6 last 7, have many players passed 30 years of Steaua or Dinamo wich have failed to show theyr talent in the foreign leagues and returned to Romanian League. Gaz have a short bench,playing on both Europa League and local championship it is the reason for theyr low place. In my oppinion with Bawab and But on superb form (12 of 22 goals) Gaz will win 3p against a team that doesnt have such an experienced coach to keep them with hopes for survival. With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the world's best forum for sporting information, The Punters' Lounge. Voted for the 3rd consecutive year, best russian handicapper (selections for the russian football leagues) by the prestigious magazine "Cocktail Bets" 11820.gif

FCM Targu Mures vs. FC Brasov

I was thinking if to post or not to post this pick since it won't be an easy game to call, but I decided to do it for whoever is interested in this one. It will be a tough game to call, especially cuz both teams are fighting to escape relegation and both have new coaches since few rounds ago. FCM Targu Mures has Maurizio Trombetta as coach and since his arrival they picked up 7 points, and jumped out of relegation zone, but not too far with just 1 point between them and relegation line. It's first time this season when they manage to get points from 3 succesive games and morale could be high for them. New coach started to give a chance to young players also and team is changing from time to time giving a chance to every player depending of their form. For today, FCM Targu Mures will miss in the heart of the defense Adrian Iencsi and Sorin Ghionea, plus the injured Szilagy, Vasilache and most important Astafei. FC Brasov managed a pretty victory last round when they beat Astra 2:0. The victory was much more delicious knowing that Astra sacked Brasov's current coach ( Sumudica ) on whom he took revenge. Players seem to be happy with Sumudica and are playing better and more dedicated since his arrival. They trashed 4:0 Mioveni since he took over the team, were beaten by Steaua 1:0 in a totally inexistent penalty and won last round against Astra in a game which they dominated through-out all 90 minutes from one end to the other of the field. Problem at Brasov at the moment is with finalization, cuz they are creating chances after chances but they fail to convert them when in front of goal. Hopefully, with Targu Mures missing two players from defense, we will see more chances and more goals scored by Brasov this time. Brasov will be only missing Bruno Madeira for this game which is suspended. Will be a tough game, both teams swimming in the second side of the table close to relegation and a winner for any would be a fresh breath of air. I expect the Italian Trombetta to field a good team tactically and defensive like to hold to the draw more than for running for the win. Brasov is without win away from home this seasona nd I hope that will change soon. They can't lack that much quality away from home and they must start picking up points also on opponent field. Most probably the game could be a draw, a result which would make both teams happy in the end but I'll take my chances with Brasov on small stake and play them also on some sort of handicap just in case of the draw. I'm jumping on this game mostly becuz of the odds Brasov has and becuz I think they have to change their away form sooner than later with a good coach to lead them. I wouldn't advise to follow on big stakes but the odds are good for some sort of accumulator. Selection: Away Win +0,25 AH @ 1,77 Selection: Away Win @ 3,30 Good luck all with your bets today.

FCM Targu Mures vs. FC Brasov

I was thinking if to post or not to post this pick since it won't be an easy game to call, but I decided to do it for whoever is interested in this one. It will be a tough game to call, especially cuz both teams are fighting to escape relegation and both have new coaches since few rounds ago. FCM Targu Mures has Maurizio Trombetta as coach and since his arrival they picked up 7 points, and jumped out of relegation zone, but not too far with just 1 point between them and relegation line. It's first time this season when they manage to get points from 3 succesive games and morale could be high for them. New coach started to give a chance to young players also and team is changing from time to time giving a chance to every player depending of their form. For today, FCM Targu Mures will miss in the heart of the defense Adrian Iencsi and Sorin Ghionea, plus the injured Szilagy, Vasilache and most important Astafei. FC Brasov managed a pretty victory last round when they beat Astra 2:0. The victory was much more delicious knowing that Astra sacked Brasov's current coach ( Sumudica ) on whom he took revenge. Players seem to be happy with Sumudica and are playing better and more dedicated since his arrival. They trashed 4:0 Mioveni since he took over the team, were beaten by Steaua 1:0 in a totally inexistent penalty and won last round against Astra in a game which they dominated through-out all 90 minutes from one end to the other of the field. Problem at Brasov at the moment is with finalization, cuz they are creating chances after chances but they fail to convert them when in front of goal. Hopefully, with Targu Mures missing two players from defense, we will see more chances and more goals scored by Brasov this time. Brasov will be only missing Bruno Madeira for this game which is suspended. Will be a tough game, both teams swimming in the second side of the table close to relegation and a winner for any would be a fresh breath of air. I expect the Italian Trombetta to field a good team tactically and defensive like to hold to the draw more than for running for the win. Brasov is without win away from home this seasona nd I hope that will change soon. They can't lack that much quality away from home and they must start picking up points also on opponent field. Most probably the game could be a draw, a result which would make both teams happy in the end but I'll take my chances with Brasov on small stake and play them also on some sort of handicap just in case of the draw. I'm jumping on this game mostly becuz of the odds Brasov has and becuz I think they have to change their away form sooner than later with a good coach to lead them. I wouldn't advise to follow on big stakes but the odds are good for some sort of accumulator. Selection: Away Win +0,25 AH @ 1,77 Selection: Away Win @ 3,30 Good luck all with your bets today.

FT 0:0 Half Void / Half Won on the handicap. As I expected it ended in a draw which was the most logical result here. Anyway, fair result with both teams playing balanced.

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Mioveni vs Vointa A tight game between two teams that are struggling to stay in Liga I. Mioveni is in a big chaos as they have changed already 6 coaches. They have 5 consecutive defeats and just 1 point in last 8 games. Vointa Sibiu is a small team but very ambitious. They have pretty good chances of remaining in first League but they need to win matches ike this one. They won in Targu Mures and made a draw to Sportul. In last 3 games they haven't score, but that doesn;t mean this situation is going to last forever. Lost hardly to Dinamo and home with CFR. Expect a tight game, but I think Vointa can win the match as a result of a more balance at the club. The draw got with U CLuj at home must have boosted their morale and can hope further in better results. away 0 AH @ 2.10 with 10bet

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Sportul vs Petrolul Sportul amnaged a great win over Vaslui, 1-0 in their last game home and then they managed only a 0-2 against Rapid with a pretty good game. Petrolul put huge problems to Dinamo in the CUp in the midweek and comes here decided to get 3 points for going upper in the standings. Sportul is a team that is still in Liga I due to financial problems on the other clubs like Universitatea Craiova and Poli Timisoara. They are a "lucky girl"! Only the good teams have won here this season as you can notice: Dinamo and U CLuj. They got 5 draws. Normally we should place money on this DNB and on X. Try do that. Petrolul away hasn't been the most inspired team as they could have won in Mioveni, but they managed a draw, and also could have won against CFR and Atsra, also games ended with draws. But they managed to win against Concrdia and Medias, 1-0. I expect a tight game, a low scoring one and if it is to chose a winner this is Petrolul as they look a more mature team! away 0 AH @ 1.99 with 188bet

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Astra vs Dinamo Dinamo has been levelled on points by CFR in the first place and the win today is a must! They are going to be very determined after losing also the derby with Steaua at home. Astra is in a very bad period with Ousmane N'Doye and Miranda suspended, Barboianu, Grigore, Matel and Fatai injured and Udoji, Miguel, Matei and Budescu suspended by the club. Dinamo is ina good form on away games with 6 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. They recovered pretty quick after that 1-3 lost in Derby de Romania with Steaua and won in the cup with Petrolul. I expect a match in which Astra, without the best players to lose against Dinamo which comes here decided to take all the points. away @ 2.12 with 5Dimes

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Otelul vs Rapid Rapid is the team more in form and will come in Galati ready to win. Otelul will also try to get maximum in this one, but I think they can be happy with a draw. After being humiliated to Targu JIu by Pandurii, the away team will be more cautious in defensive and will try to break Otelul defensive play without unpacking too much their own defensive. away 0 AH @ 1.84 with 188bet

Astra Ploiesti vs. Dinamo Bucharest

Both teams coming after failures in the league, Astra losing 2:0 to Brasov while Dinamo lost the big derby with Steaua at the score of 3:1. I'd expect both of them to have low morale for this encounter but with Dinamo taking the plus and rising up again. Dinamo played also in Cup after the loss to Steaua and they managed to win 2:1 against Petrolul and go further in the competition. Astra lost 2:0 to Brasov, a game in which they didn't play anything and Brasov dominated them all the 90 minutes of the game. Even worse is that two of their players got red cards in that game and will be suspended for the encounter with Dinamo. Could say Astra's coach will have difficulties in picking up a first eleven and players available on the bench. Miranda and N'Doye will be suspended following their red cards, Bruno Miguel will be sent to the second team after his own goal in last game and Matel, Barboianu, Grigore will be missing through injuries. There are rumors that Fatai won't play also which will be a big missing forward for them if it's so. I'd suggest to wait and see official line-ups if gonna be playing medium-high stakes. Also after last game this year, Astra's keeper will say goodbye to the team, the player moving to Kazahstan at FK Taraz so he might be lacking concentration in front of Dinamo's forwards. Dinamo is coming after a loss in the league in the big Romanian derby against Steaua, where they were beaten with 3:1 even tho' they opened the scoring. After the loss it came a 2:1 win in Cup and they show signs that the loss with Steaua didn't affect them very much. They have a fit squad for today, with the only possible missing being Alexe which is doubtful. CFR drew yesterday to Steaua so therefor they equalized Dinamo at points. If Rapid will win today at Otelul they will surpass Dinamo by 1 point so Dinamo will have to win in order to finish on 1st place before winter brake. Anyway, I expect Dinamo to concentrate and pick 6 points in next two games with Astra and Targu Mures. For me, Dinamo can win this and it should be more easier taking into consideration that Astra have some first team missings. I'll be waiting official team news and if Fatai will not start I'll be even more confident in taking them. I'll take Dinamo now on AH 0 @ 1,50 and later before game will start I'll see if to take them away win with bigger stake. Selection: Away Win 0 AH @ 1,50 Selection: Away Win @ 2,20 I'd suggest play away win before game starts when official line ups are available. If Fatai is missing i can't see from where will Astra's goal come from.

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Gaz Metan - Ceahlaul Gaz Metan is a top team which will be focussed on winning this game after a bad run. Their cup game definetly gave them a boost in terms of morale, and truth is they do not belong in the relegation fight, and we will see them climb higher up the table soon enough. Ceahlaul is really nothing special, will come to park the bus and strike on counters. They usually defend in numbers and try scoring on counters. Gaz Metan is the type of team though which can break any defense, and if they can get the lead at home they rarely let it go, and go on increasing it. Odds of 1.95 on home win have value in them, I personally would have considered 1.60 fair. Same goes for handicap, like I said, when Gaz Metan wins at home its often by more than a 1 goal margin.

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Gaz Metan vs Ceahlaul Home side is very motivated and has a good morale after wining in the midweek in the Cup. Basically they saved their season with that win. Despite of a bad form on home ground, Gazul come sin this game as favorite. Ceahlaul is not easy to break down away, but can be defeated. Home side will change the system as they are without striker Bud who got badly injured. Expect a home win here. home @ 1.85 with Betsafe

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Pandurii Tg.Jiu - Concordia Chiajna Pandurii is playing very attractive football, very offensive minded especially in their home games. They are pushing for a top place this season, and especially since their cup run ended this midweek after a dissapointing 2-0 loss at Rapid, they will be more than eager to win this game. Chiajna is relegation material, they have managed to keep their away games from getting embarassing by playing a bunker tactic. However Pandurii is really good in playing against such tactics, and once they get the first goal it's game over and humiliation coming. So this bet is mainly about Pandurii scoring 3 goals, and not careing who gets the 4th as long as the bet is won.