** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania > Liga 1 > 2011/12

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12

Is that your bet then Goodens? Panduril to score 3 or more goals? The odds on Panduril to score over 2.5 goals are 3.4 on Bet365
sorry, was at the betting office to place my bets. forgot to post the bet, over 3.5 goals, yes, I expected pandurii to score 3 and needed 1 more to win the bet

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Gaz Metan Medias vs FC Brasov I would go clearly for a home win here, but there are some things tht are scaring me for taking this bet. Home side is not that good to have 3 wins in a row. That would be too much for them. They had luck with Ceahlaul to win and if Brasov will open the score following the frequent errors from Medias defensive, home side will not win anymore. Both sides have good results in the last period so ... So I expect a open game, but the goals to come to not be mor ethan 3 or less than 2. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Gaz Metan Medias - Fc Brasov
Selection Gaz Metan(0)AH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 16/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.65
Reasoning Brasov is winless on the road this season, have scored just 4 goals in 10 matches, and usually fail to score in games against better teams. They defend heavily on theri goalkeeper Felgueiras to save their asses as their defense is not really that great. They defend in numbers, and that helps them from conceding a lot of goals, along their goalkeeper. Up-front they are non-existing and have 1,2 important missings in midfield for this game. Gaz Metan is a strong team, a bit unlucky at times, but a solid team nevertheless. U need to be a good away team to come here and win games, Brasov isn't that. So DNB on the home team at 1.65 looks very takeable.

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Gaz Metan Medias - Fc Brasov
Selection Gaz Metan(0)AH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 16/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.65
Reasoning Brasov is winless on the road this season, have scored just 4 goals in 10 matches, and usually fail to score in games against better teams. They defend heavily on theri goalkeeper Felgueiras to save their asses as their defense is not really that great. They defend in numbers, and that helps them from conceding a lot of goals, along their goalkeeper. Up-front they are non-existing and have 1,2 important missings in midfield for this game. Gaz Metan is a strong team, a bit unlucky at times, but a solid team nevertheless. U need to be a good away team to come here and win games, Brasov isn't that. So DNB on the home team at 1.65 looks very takeable.
GAZ Metan has never ever won with Brasov. But what about Cluj - the odds are rising dramatically. Reason - Cluj never ever won away with Astra ?

Sport Football (Romania)
Event U.Cluj - Dacia Mioveni
Selection Over 3.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 18/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 3.70
Reasoning U.Cluj had a tough schedule lately, almost got their coach fired. He kept his job however, and it's a good thing as the players are fond of him. It wasn't really his fault for the poor results lately. The team played well, but had an incredible amount of missed chances. At the same time it's remarkable how easily they can create chances at home, and how dangerous they are from set pieces. Dacia Mioveni is a mess, club is as good as relegated, and could even go bankrupt in this winter break. The coach has very few options for this game, as the most important players were given a GTFO note after their recent disaster with Sibiu. Disaster often happens when Mioveni plays away... and now under current conditions, it's even more possible, so odds are great.

Universitatea Cluj vs. Dacia Mioveni

Probably one of the most unbalanced games in Romania this round. There is a real mess at Mioveni right now and this looks like the right moment for Universitatea Cluj to get back to winning ways. Universitatea is without a win in last 4 games, and after last defeat to Vaslui, Universitatea's coach was fired for one day, then he was asked to re-take back on the team. I'm personally glad he didn't get fired for good, cuz even tho' he had some bad results in last games, he is a good coach. U Cluj is having so many chances when they playing, but they always seem to be getting lost when they are in front of goal. For today, coach Badea will throw on teh field a 4-3-3 formation which will have the legend Niculescu playing to help the attackers. Machado and Cristea will play with him up-front and I hope Cristea will take his chances today and stop missing. With a formation like that it's pretty obvious they are thinking only to run after the three points. Now now, the good news to come, why is Mioveni in such a mess? Well, probably just to see them having 8 points from 17 games is enough to take them as losers today, but to top things up, Mioveni will get disbanded sooner or later. They are defintely going to league 2, owner of the club saying all they want to aim for this season is to pick enough points before going to second league, so they don't go to second league with penalties. Also, for this game Mioveni will be missing lot of first team players, as the club canceled the contracts of around 8 players. ( Nicolae Dică, Ciprian Tănasă and Mihai Dina have canceled their contracts, Andrei Mărgăritescu and Adrian Neaga were announced to start looking for another team to move to, Leonard Naidin, Adrian Iordache and Cristian Hăisan will be following all teh others also this upcoming week.) From what coach said, none of them will play and they will line-up a very young squad for next games. Owner of the club announced he won't invest anymore during this winter break as he is looking forward to disband the club. I am very confident that U Cluj will start winning again, as a team which is aiming for an European place can't lose points to worse side in Romania in last years. I'm taking the experience to say it's word here and U Cluj to out-play the young replacements which gonna start for Mioveni. Home field is another major advatange for U Cluj, team which has one of the best galleries in Romania. Selection: Home Win @ 1,30 - Stake 10/10 Selection: Home Win -1 EH @ 1,90 - Stake 6/10 :hope

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Sport Football (Romania) Event Otelul - Petrolul Selection Otelul HT (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 18/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.12 Reasoning I see value in this odds. Otelul in this moment is in good form, in last match against strong Rapid Bucharest at home looked very good. Won 2:0(lead 1-0 after ht). Petrolul is team who want play with defense tactic but in this match is without three key defense players and I see troubles for guests. Odds for FT are poor, I try HT

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 2 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Brasov v Pandurii Targu Jiu (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CFR Cluj v FCM Târgu Mures (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 3 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vointa Sibiu v Astra Ploiesti (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rapid Bucuresti v Universitatea Cluj (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dinamo Bucuresti v Gaz Metan Medias (18:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 4 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Petrolul Ploiesti v FC Vaslui (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dacia Mioveni v Steaua Bucuresti (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 5 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Sportul Studentesc (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Concordia Chiajna v Otelul Galati (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.56 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania, Liga 1 2011/12 Championship starts today finally.:D I will write something about today's matches. Good to know that it snows in both cities BRASOV-PANDURII Both teams lost key players in the winter break.Brasov is better in terms of arrivals.Home advantege is important.I see a victory for the hosts. CFR - FCM Interesting game .CFR lost Weldon and Renan.FCM with a new coach who likes offensive play.I see an open game in which both teams will score.

Re: Romania, Liga 1 2011/12

FC Brasov vs. Pandurii Targu Jiu

Been waiting for long for Liga I in Romania to start so I can jump back on my predictions in Romanian soccer. Finally we get to this point today, and althought probably I should just skip first round after the winter break to see how new players react to their moves, or how do all players react to the weather, I'll give it a try today and put a small bet on today's game, or maybe both if I find any value on the other one played also. For now, I'll preview a bit on the Brasov vs. Pandurii Tg. Jiu game. Brasov had a flawless streak of un-beaten friendlies during the winter break, winning 5 games and drawing 2. During the friendlies, they managed wins against FC Tiraspol, Ujpest, Slavia Sofia, Sigma Olomouc; Definitely their form improved since the arrival of Marius Sumudica as a coach and they gonna aim to depart from the dangerous zone and get to safety as soon as possible. For today they gonna miss on important player Bruno Madeira who is gonna suffer a surgery, but Brasov signed couple of players and I'm confident Sumudica will find a replacement for today's game. The new signings for Brasov are Davide Dias ( midfielder from Apollon), Diogo Silva ( defender from Santa Clara), Mauro Alonso ( midfielder, FK Ekranas), Udoji ( midfielder from Astra Ploiesti) and Ilijoski ( forward from FK Metalurg Skopje). The new players brought some quality to the team and now they can start by revenging the loss in the first half of the season against Pandurii when they lost 2:1 away from home. Pandurii Targu Jiu had a good first half of the season, but they showed they started to struggle losing points to weak sides like Ceahlaul, Petrolu, Sportul before the winter break. Maybe the winter break came just in time to save them and give them a little rest, but honestly, I see them going into the second part of the season with problems already stalking them. They sold three of their best players in ChiricheÅŸ, Vranjes and Stromajer and their new aquasitions are not top class players and I don't think will easily be played as replacements for their losses on the field. More to say, for today against Brasov, will be missing on seven players, between whom are the new signings, forwards Gomis and Mbella. Without several first team players , Pandurii surely gonna encounter some problems during first games and I think they will be happy if they go home with 1 point today. During winter break, they recorded 4 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the friendlies they played. Brasov managed to win it's last two home games under the coaching of Sumudica winning 4:0 and 2:0, while Pandurii on away ground has only 1 win and lots of draws. Even tho' Pandurii will be aiming to end up placed on an European spot at the end of the season, I personally don't see that happening now that they sold their best players and they should be thankfull with a mid-place spot. Brasov will be playing to win today aiming to get away from teh dangerous zone, and they have enough quality on teh field to take all the points today. Also to mention, Pandurii always lost when played at Brasov so far and more than a draw I don't think they can hope for today. The odds are pretty good for a home win, my local bookie has them at 2,25 at the moment, but I've seen over the internet the odds dropping. I personally wouldn't take them at something under 2,00 but anything over 2,00 on Brasov playing at home should be good value. Small-Medium stake as the field might be frozen still so the play could be hardly developed. Selection: Home Win @ 2,25 @ StanleyBet

Championship starts today finally.:D CFR - FCM Interesting game .CFR lost Weldon and Renan.FCM with a new coach who likes offensive play.I see an open game in which both teams will score.
Marius Lacatus, right? He was a good player :D Sougou, Diogo and Camora are home missings, while away side will be without Vasilache.

Re: Romania, Liga 1 2011/12 [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (Romania)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Brasov - Pandurii[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Over 2.5 goals[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]5/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]02/03/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Pinnacle Sports @ 2.79[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Both teams have had some changes over the winter break. Pandurii lost central defender Chiriches, alongside 2 foreign players, central midfielder Vranjes and striker Stromajer. While the departure of Chiriches is indeed important, as he is one of the most promising Romanian central defenders, the other 2 aren't as important as it might seem. That's because Pandurii play nice passing football, and both those 2 were always able to rely on good teamplay to allow themselves good scoring opportunities. Brasov changed a bunch of foreigners for another bunch of foreigners. They did lost Chipciu and Cristescu, but honestly I never liked any of those 2. During the winter break both teams have played many friendlies, both have been scoring a decent amount of goals, and both conceded a couple, so no real signs that these 2 teams should struggle in front of goal here. Further more - the record between these 2 teams in the last couple of years has been very productive in terms of goals - 3-2 for Brasov last season, 2-0 and 2-1 also for Brasov 2 and 3 seasons ago. In Autumn, it ended 2-1 for Pandurii, in an entertaining game which could have gone either way. The cup was a different story, both teams canceling each other out and it was decided on penalties. Weather conditions aren't so bad, it's getting warmer. And I doubt the pitch is any worser than both these teams have been playing on in their friendlies this break. Bottom line is, Pandurii is not the type of team to be priced at 2.79 for over 2.5 goals when they are playing away at a decent home team with goals in them, 4 points above the relegation line and eager for a win. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

FC Brasov vs. Pandurii Targu Jiu

Been waiting for long for Liga I in Romania to start so I can jump back on my predictions in Romanian soccer. Finally we get to this point today, and althought probably I should just skip first round after the winter break to see how new players react to their moves, or how do all players react to the weather, I'll give it a try today and put a small bet on today's game, or maybe both if I find any value on the other one played also. For now, I'll preview a bit on the Brasov vs. Pandurii Tg. Jiu game. Brasov had a flawless streak of un-beaten friendlies during the winter break, winning 5 games and drawing 2. During the friendlies, they managed wins against FC Tiraspol, Ujpest, Slavia Sofia, Sigma Olomouc; Definitely their form improved since the arrival of Marius Sumudica as a coach and they gonna aim to depart from the dangerous zone and get to safety as soon as possible. For today they gonna miss on important player Bruno Madeira who is gonna suffer a surgery, but Brasov signed couple of players and I'm confident Sumudica will find a replacement for today's game. The new signings for Brasov are Davide Dias ( midfielder from Apollon), Diogo Silva ( defender from Santa Clara), Mauro Alonso ( midfielder, FK Ekranas), Udoji ( midfielder from Astra Ploiesti) and Ilijoski ( forward from FK Metalurg Skopje). The new players brought some quality to the team and now they can start by revenging the loss in the first half of the season against Pandurii when they lost 2:1 away from home. Pandurii Targu Jiu had a good first half of the season, but they showed they started to struggle losing points to weak sides like Ceahlaul, Petrolu, Sportul before the winter break. Maybe the winter break came just in time to save them and give them a little rest, but honestly, I see them going into the second part of the season with problems already stalking them. They sold three of their best players in ChiricheÅŸ, Vranjes and Stromajer and their new aquasitions are not top class players and I don't think will easily be played as replacements for their losses on the field. More to say, for today against Brasov, will be missing on seven players, between whom are the new signings, forwards Gomis and Mbella. Without several first team players , Pandurii surely gonna encounter some problems during first games and I think they will be happy if they go home with 1 point today. During winter break, they recorded 4 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the friendlies they played. Brasov managed to win it's last two home games under the coaching of Sumudica winning 4:0 and 2:0, while Pandurii on away ground has only 1 win and lots of draws. Even tho' Pandurii will be aiming to end up placed on an European spot at the end of the season, I personally don't see that happening now that they sold their best players and they should be thankfull with a mid-place spot. Brasov will be playing to win today aiming to get away from teh dangerous zone, and they have enough quality on teh field to take all the points today. Also to mention, Pandurii always lost when played at Brasov so far and more than a draw I don't think they can hope for today. The odds are pretty good for a home win, my local bookie has them at 2,25 at the moment, but I've seen over the internet the odds dropping. I personally wouldn't take them at something under 2,00 but anything over 2,00 on Brasov playing at home should be good value. Small-Medium stake as the field might be frozen still so the play could be hardly developed. Selection: Home Win @ 2,25 @ StanleyBet

FT 2:1 Win!

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (Romania)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Petrolul - Vaslui[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Vaslui[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]8/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]04/03/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Betsson @ 1.83[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Petrolul - Vaslui is the same kind of game as Steaua, with one difference. Vaslui isn't underpriced, odds are good at 1.90 . At the same time Vaslui has players in the middle capable of creating chances, but sometimes lack in defence. Some reinforcements in the winter were made to solve those problems, I don't like Straton as goalkeeper, but I don't expect him to have much to do here. Petrolul is at the same level as Dacia Mioveni. Poor players, but the pitch is also better than at Mioveni, and I see reasons to bet on Vaslui who is one of the best Romanian teams, like they've shown in Europe, and most importantly, they are one of the few Romanian clubs with players in midfield of a good level. Also Petrolul attacking more at home, and Vaslui on counters will definetly suit them, and a handicap bet on Vaslui with odds over 3.00 isn't a bad option. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (Romania)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Dacia Mioveni - Steaua[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Under 2.5 goals[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]8/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]04/03/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]Pinnacle Sports @ 1.75[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Both games today are very unbalanced. While Steaua is priced at around 1.50 to win at Dacia Mioveni, the odds truely have no value in them as the pitch is awfull, Steaua can't create much even with a good pitch, and they will depend on high balls, and set pieces. Same thing happened away at Ceahlaul, and it ended up in a 1-0 win for Ceahlaul, in a poor game. I'm not betting on this game, because odds are poor for Steaua. But odds of 1.75 from Pinnacle on the Under 2.5 look decent. Also, Dacia Mioveni has small chances to score here... Steaua to keep a clean sheet is another option I'm thinking of, while correct scorelines 0-0. Of course why not give a go to 0-0 Correct Half-Time score, X/2 HT/FT, and a 0-1 final score. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania, Liga 1 2011/12 Ceahlaul Piatra-Neamt vs Sportul Studentesc Home side is not having the best results home with just 2 victories in 8 games, scoring just 6 goals, but in the winter period seems they put the things on the right way. They have a good financial stability and their aim is to go in the first 8 teams of the League. They haven;t been defeated here by Sportul in last 17 years and I doubt will lose today! Cheahlaul should be: Villadsen - Dumitraş, Forminte, L.Cazan, Drugă - M.Constantinescu, Monroy, V.Achim, Stana - Cr.Gafiţa, Golubović Sportul welcomes back 2 important players: Stelian Stancu and Dacian Varga. The first one played with Steaua in Europa League, while Varga is well known for the good performances that helped Urziceni in Champion League few seasons ago. Varga played for Kuban Krasnodar, but he wasn't able to remain there as the owner of Sportul asked for a huge amount of money to sell him. I doubt he has bigger motivation as he hoped to play for a good club for so long, but no one wanted to play so much money for him, so he is back again at Sportul (4-5th time!!!). Sportul played badly away from home and losing some important players in the winter (Irimia, Ratiu, Vasile, Maxim) will find maybe difficult to get soemthing here. The coach declared they can't beat Ceahlaul, but goes for a draw so I imagine a low scoring game as they will defend all the time. Cezar Lungu - Beţa, Patriche, D.Lung, Farmache - V.Lazăr, Novac, Andrei Lungu, Varga - Curelea, Ferfelea Will be an ugly match to watch, but I expect Ceahlaul to win it! home win @ 2.10 with bet365 Concordia Chiajna vs Otelul Galati Home side got serious improvements in the winter break and they will be surely the team that will attack here. Chiajna played some friendly matches and got some positive results: 6 victories, 2 draws and 1 defeat. They won with (CSKA Sofia 3-1!!!, Steaua Bucharest 4-1!!!, 3-1 with Tom Tomsk from Russia, won 4-0 with Velez Mostar, lost 1-2 to Jablonec and then won 6-4 with Ramnicu Valcea. 5-1 with Minsk and 1-1 with Volyn Lutsk). They changed the coach in the winter break and they are playing a much different football! They should go with : Baruch - Adrian Popa II, Petrović, Mamele, L.Filip - Chiacu, Paulinho, Krumov, V.Munteanu - Adi, Alex - Adi and Alex are two brazilians 1 from Energie Cottbus and Alex from Internacional Porto Allegre. Otelul also played some good matches, winning against Lyngny 2-0 and making a 2-2 draw with Shaktior Donestk, but they can't change their game play. Still good in defensive and still less inspired in attack. They have couple of players injured Benga, S.Frunză, Punoševac, Didi;, while Salagean is in conflict with the club leadership. Should be a match with goals, over is an option that I like here, but regarding the outcome of the game I think Concordia will not lose this game! Concordia +0.5 AH @ 2.09 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Romania, Liga 1 2011/12 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 9 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Vaslui v Concordia Chiajna (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.89 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gaz Metan Medias v CFR Cluj (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.80 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Otelul Galati v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.44 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pandurii Targu Jiu v Dinamo Bucuresti (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.89 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sportul Studentesc v FC Brasov (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.96 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FCM Târgu Mures v Vointa Sibiu (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.97 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.29 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rapid Bucuresti v Petrolul Ploiesti (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.08 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 12 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Universitatea Cluj v Steaua Bucuresti (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.98 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Astra Ploiesti v Dacia Mioveni (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania, Liga 1 2011/12 Otelul Galati v Ceahlaul PT Neamt Considering that Otelul played miserably the other match ,which they lost at Chiajna with only 1 shot on target ,many will avoid backing Otelul today.Despite this I think Otelul will win.They are what you call a "home team",few teams leave with points from Galati and also the coach ,Dorinel Munteanu, won't accept another wrong step.And considering that they play against Ceahlaul which is not a strong team I guess 1.80 @ bet365 is worth considering. Targul Mures v Vointa Sibiu Targu Mures played very well away at CFR Cluj and I think they were very unlucky losing there.With new coach Marius Lacatus and a few good signings Targu Mures will be a tough team in the remaining season.They play at home with a very poor away team Vointa Sibiu which got only 2 wins and 1 draw so far.Vointa has a very weak team with not so great players,this season they only relied on their own ambition and the support of fans at home.Also the odds dropped from 2.00 to 1.83 @ bet365.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 16 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Concordia Chiajna v Rapid Bucuresti (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.90 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dacia Mioveni v FCM Târgu Mures (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.98 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vointa Sibiu v Gaz Metan Medias (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.87 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CFR Cluj v Pandurii Targu Jiu (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.58 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Petrolul Ploiesti v Universitatea Cluj (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.10 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dinamo Bucuresti v Sportul Studentesc (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.72 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 18 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Brasov v Otelul Galati (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Steaua Bucuresti v Astra Ploiesti (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.00 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 19 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ceahlaul PT Neamt v FC Vaslui (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.00 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 22 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Vaslui v FC Brasov (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rapid Bucuresti v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FCM Târgu Mures v Steaua Bucuresti (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 23 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dacia Mioveni v Pandurii Targu Jiu (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 24 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Concordia Chiajna v Universitatea Cluj (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 25 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vointa Sibiu v Sportul Studentesc (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Astra Ploiesti v FCM Târgu Mures (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.82 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Brasov v Rapid Bucuresti (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dinamo Bucuresti v FC Vaslui (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 26 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Petrolul Ploiesti (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]CFR Cluj v Otelul Galati (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Steaua Bucuresti v Gaz Metan Medias (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania, Liga 1 2011/12 Romania round 24 / 30.03.2012-02.04.2012 Otelul Galati - V. Sibiu - @DNB 1 Sportul St.- Mioveni - Vaslui - CFR - Under 2.5 Chiajna - Pt. Nt. 1x / @DNB 1 U Cluj - Tg Mures 1 Petrolul - Brasov 1x / Both score Pandurii - Steaua - Gaz Metan - Astra Under 2.5 Rapid - Dinamo 1x / @DNB 1

Re: Romania, Liga 1 2011/12 I can't and don't want to make public my system(which is based on numbers) because cannot be easily understood, but on the future i will prepare some "info" if that is required. I hope you don't delete my post from Romania matches, at least from the simple fact that I'm romanian and you know local tips can be precious.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Otelul Galati v Vointa Sibiu (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 31 March 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sportul Studentesc v Dacia Mioveni (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.79 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Petrolul Ploiesti v FC Brasov (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pandurii Targu Jiu v Steaua Bucuresti (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 April 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gaz Metan Medias v Astra Ploiesti (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rapid Bucuresti v Dinamo Bucuresti (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 2 April 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Concordia Chiajna v Ceahlaul PT Neamt (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Universitatea Cluj v FCM Târgu Mures (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Vaslui v CFR Cluj (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania, Liga 1 2011/12 Those plain picks aren't even value bets, they're nothing. You can't apply a so called "numbers system" on this league. Because this is bookies paradise. Nothing here makes sense and common logic fails to apply these weeks. And I'm not only suggesting fixed games, but the overall quality of the league, where a lot of teams are actually the same value (a low one) and that's why we have unexpected results. Otelul - Vointa Otelul is a shadow of last year's team, when they won the league, they're fighting for nothing at the moment, and have trouble creating chances, while Vointa is looking better and better, an organized team that defends well and have the will to make something special out of their game. This one looks like a low scoring draw to me, but whoever wants to play the DNB, value lies on the guests, rather than the hosts. Sportul - Mioveni Sportul had a crazy start of the year, winning 3 in a row against big names, while Mioveni didn't impress and they're still rock bottom. Both teams suck at defending and badly need 3 points from this one. In that case, there must be goals here, over 2.5, 3.5 and so on Petrolul - Brasov The hosts managed just 1 point in the last 5 games and the odds are lowering on them. Yeah, they're at home and they gave away some good points last time when they lead 3-1 and lost 3-4 in the last minutes, but Brasov is a tricky team, which can defend well and unless they really want to lose, the guests can get at least a point out of this one. Feels like a 0-1, 1-1 kind of game. Pandurii - Steaua This is one tricky game, where we should stay away. Steaua has a new coach now, but not new to the club, as it's just a bunch of managers who are rotated when things go bad. Pandurii usually play more confident against bigger clubs. This can't be an away win as the odds suggest and bookies could've given 1.8 on Steaua and every mindless romanian punter would have jumped on it anyhow. Medias - Astra This one has draw (or rather X2) written all over it, Medias had a very difficult game just 3 days ago against Steaua, where they ran for 90 minutes and got a precious 0-0 and today (29.03) they have another tough clash against Dinamo in the first leg of the Cup semifinal and with a depleted squad, they will defend yet again. Playing in the league after another couple of days will be very tiresome for these players and it's hard to expect a home win against Astra in these conditions. Rapid - Dinamo This one's a local derby. Both teams have a cup game in the middle of the week, Rapid won 1-0 at Vaslui, while Dinamo has not yet played. Difficult one to predict, as these two are on a bad run recently, in the league and fear of losing again is big. The good news for Dinamo is that some important players are coming back from suspension and they might be playing now as the team in the first part of the season. Feels like a draw to me. Chiajna - Ceahlaul Home team had some great results lately, against the "big" teams, 1-0 versus Otelul and Rapid and a surprise 4-3 away at Petrolul after they were down 3-1 in the 80th minute. Ceahlaul are number one fixers in this league, but since the reverse fixture was 0-0, this is not the case. Our logic should be, if Chiajna had so good results at home agains the better teams, surely they can beat Ceahlaul, but maybe this is exactly what the bookies want us to think, so DNB on the visitors should be the bet here. U Cluj - Targu Mures U Cluj find it hard to create chances against teams like Targu Mures, like last round when they managed only a 0-0 against Chiajna, or the last home game, when only because of a great bicycle kick, they managed to take the lead, later in the second half. They have nothing to fight for in the games remaining, as the European hopes are long forgotten, while the visitors badly need points to get out of the relegation area. This game is more about will and I bet Targu Mures has it. X2 FC Vaslui - CFR Cluj After lots of critics coming from Vaslui's owner against CFR's games, which he thinks are suspicious, they finally meet. CFR Cluj, the leaders of the league will really want to prove they are clean and play their simple creative game, nothing special, but very efficient. Vaslui lacks creativity against the big sides and I don't understand why they are slightly favorites in this game full of tension. I think a better approach to this game would be betting on a red card to be shown, that feels like value to me.

Re: Romania, Liga 1 2011/12 Petrolul vs FC Brasov 2 DNB @ 1.90 bet365 Brasov plays a lot better this year and they managed to get surprising wins against Vaslui and then Rapid, teams that are between the title favourites. Petrolul is trying not to relegate but after losing the last two games, both against relegation conntenders, their chances dropped. I'm expecting Brasov to get at least a draw from todays match.