** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania > Liga 1 > 2011/12

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Sport Football (Romania) Event Rapid Bucharest - Astra Ploiesti Selection Astra +1 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 30/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.03 Reasoning The coach of Astra, Sumudica is the ex-coach of Rapid. They are doing very well under his command this season, being undefeated(since he took the team). He does get many draw results, but he very rarely loses ... he did the same at Rapid. Rapid has some internal problems at the moment, the president wants to leave the club and he is a very important person there to the club, coach, players. He is quite influential and can ease get points in Liga 1 so that's not good news. Rapid's latest result was a 0-0 result to Steaua Bucuresti(in very poor form lately). They also lost at home 0-1 against Legia Warsaw in Europa league. I think this one will be under 1.5 probably 0-0, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were 0-1. I would recommend as a safe bet Astra +1 and as more risky bets: Astra 0, 0-0 correct score and under 1.5

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12

Dude, don't follow that noob. He has no ideea. How can he bet on Sportul Studentesc against Pandurii ? U Cluj - Dinamo over 2.5 ? :eyes:spank:lol:unsure Rapid - Astra -1.5 ? ??? The coach of Astra is the ex coach of Rapid, so don't be too surprised if this one turns into an away win cause he knows this team very well. More than that Astra have a strong squad and Rapid is passing through some trouble.
you are both noobs:rollin
Sport Football (Romania) Event Petrolul Ploiesti - Steaua Bucuresti Selection home win Strength 10/10 Date 30/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 4.88 Reasoning
Sport Football (Romania) Event Rapid Bucharest - Astra Ploiesti Selection Astra +1 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 30/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.03 Reasoning
:puke 10/10

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Sport Football (Romania) Event FC Brasov - CFR Cluj Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 31/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.68 Reasoning CFR are overrated as usually. They have only won away to poor sides, Concordia, Targu Mures and Otelul (0-4 with red card for the hosts, a weird match,not to use harsher and more accusative words), got a draw 1-1 at Rapid and lost 2-0 to Pandurii. Pandurii are very strong at home so it was not that big of a surprise, but Brasov are not that strong at home. They do have a 3 1 1 home record and they have a good enough morale coming after a 0-0 draw at leaders Dinamo, but they're still not that strong at home or anywhere as to beat CFR. They have scored 6 and conceded 4. I think they will settle for a 1-1 draw against CFR and CFR will be happy with that too, cause Brasov are always a tough side to meet, for anyone, when playing in Brasov. Last year result was 2-2.

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Sport Football (Romania) Event Concordia - Mioveni Selection under 1.5 goals Strength 10/10 Date 31/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.00 Reasoning I have chosen under 1.5 goals and not the draw, because although the draw has great value too, I can only see a 0-0 in this one. So, I have chosen the under 1.5 goals option because Mioveni only scored away in the 5-1 defeat at Pandurii and these 2 teams are both poor at scoring and coming after a lot of defeats, some of them heavy. I think if the hosts will score, they will keep a 1-0 result and that'll be it. It won't be very difficult either against Mioveni. I have seen them they're not a threat to the opposite keeper. So, some supporting statistics: Concordia home record: 1 0 4, scored 3 and conceded 12; Mioveni away from home: 0 1 4, scored 1 and conceded 15. I think Mioveni would be more than happy with a 0-0 result here as they are really poor away from home and Chiajna are one of those teams that they could beat at home in the second half of the Championship.

the noob is continuining with his intoxication :lol :spank
what intoxication. If you're gonna disagree on something at least give a reason. Say it: It's not like that because ... You are wrong because ... If you don't have anything to say about the matches just shut it.

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 artist and goodens, we don't have a problem with you posting tips..i think the problem is when you put "strenth 10/10" In my eyes that means confidence of this happening with a tip so when you put 10/10 that means you defenetly think this will happen but on all your tips you put "10/10" so really your just copying and pasteing from a template and not really putting 100% in to your tip.....if you put for example 5/10 so that would mean to me if i was reading...this mite happen but mite not so if it does not happen i can't really say to you guyz...you let me down with your tip ect becaus it was a 50% chance of this happening... do you understand what im trying to say... i think just change your strenth/confidence rateing of your bets and we will all be ok:ok

artist and goodens, we don't have a problem with you posting tips..i think the problem is when you put "strenth 10/10" In my eyes that means confidence of this happening with a tip so when you put 10/10 that means you defenetly think this will happen but on all your tips you put "10/10" so really your just copying and pasteing from a template and not really putting 100% in to your tip.....if you put for example 5/10 so that would mean to me if i was reading...this mite happen but mite not so if it does not happen i can't really say to you guyz...you let me down with your tip ect becaus it was a 50% chance of this happening... do you understand what im trying to say... i think just change your strenth/confidence rateing of your bets and we will all be ok:ok
But that's how I always bet. I choose all the matches that look like value to me and I bet the same amount on them. I do not use to rate them. The bet is taken from sports-punter tipsters competition ... it's a condition to be posted here. It is only very rarely that I drop the strength a bit. I never bet my house on just one match, that's why strength doesn't matter to me. I bet with the same stake almost every time, because I think that if you bet on value then you should have no more problems with what stake to use. Maybe in the future I will sign all my posts with "If I have a strength indicator, ignore it, it's just copied from sports-punter", or something like that. I really don't use it to show the strength of my bet. I should probably do this signature stuff

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Concordia Chiajna - Dacia Mioveni
Selection Concordia Chiajna
Strength 10/10
Date 31/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.61
Reasoning Concordia Chiajna may be bottom of the table, but Dacia Mioveni has been producing the poorest displays this season, scoring just 1 goal in their away games, and conceding 15 goals in just 4 games. This is because Mioveni signed many players this summer who were no longer desired at other Romanian teams, and they haven't shown much so far. Also their defense has been really poor especially in away games. In the contrast, Concordia Chiajna kept mainly the same squad of players with which they promoted, and even in their losses they looked pretty dodgy. Also Concordia had some tough opponents at home, recording losses to Vaslui or CFR Cluj. Petrolul can also be rated as a good away team, while Sportul was a bit lucky because Concordia received an early sending off. Dacia remain the poorest travelling team in the Romanian First Division, and Concordia has what it takes to record a win here.

But that's how I always bet. I choose all the matches that look like value to me and I bet the same amount on them. I do not use to rate them. The bet is taken from sports-punter tipsters competition ... it's a condition to be posted here. It is only very rarely that I drop the strength a bit. I never bet my house on just one match' date=' that's why strength doesn't matter to me. I bet with the same stake almost every time, because I think that if you bet on value then you should have no more problems with what stake to use. Maybe in the future I will sign all my posts with "If I have a strength indicator, ignore it, it's just copied from sports-punter", or something like that. I really don't use it to show the strength of my bet. I should probably do this signature stuff[/quote'] You know i try and explain and you don't really either don't understand or really care so i will just stay away from you tips and would advice everyone else not to trust your tips because i have to trust a tipster when my hard earned money goes on a bet and these 2 tipsters don't really listen so...all the best..goodluck!:clap edit: one more thing..have alook at these 2 tipsters on sport-punter and see all there losing bets and make your own mind up ;)

You know i try and explain and you don't really either don't understand or really care so i will just stay away from you tips and would advice everyone else not to trust your tips because i have to trust a tipster when my hard earned money goes on a bet and these 2 tipsters don't really listen so...all the best..goodluck!:clap edit: one more thing..have alook at these 2 tipsters on sport-punter and see all there losing bets and make your own mind up ;)
You've lost no money on my 2 tips. Petrolul was cancelled because Steaua were without 3 players and so the referee has thought they might lose so they decided that Petrolul should lose 3-0, when it would have been much simpler to just evacuate the troubling supporters and go on with the match. Astra lost by just one goal ... PUSH. So what's the problem ? Anyway ... don't trust me ... I don't care. I just post my tips and give some reasoning that you can debate.

Sport Football (Romania)
Event Brasov - CFR Cluj
Selection Over 3.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 31/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 4.55
Reasoning CFR Cluj is the type of team which can crush mediocre/poor opponents in a good day. They've already defeated Otelul and Concordia 4-0 on the road, as well as Sportul 6-1 at home. Brasov is the type of team which defends a lot in away games, but at home they do tend to open more, especially if they concede an early goal, from which point on CFR Cluj would have plenty more chances to score. Also CFR Cluj has a rather shakey defense, most of the times their goalkeeper saved them, but in their latest game, a 2-1 win at home over Ceahlaul he was saved a couple of times by the post. Last season the game ended 2-2, not much has changed, CFR is still shakey in defense, but better up front, so chances are we shall see a couple of goals here as well.

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Mioveni vs Ceahlaul Will be hard for Mioveni to avoid relegation this year despite the names that used to be playing for top teams in top games in Romania. They are a team thrashed at Concordia cause Dica got a red card early in the game. Ceahlaul made some good games away, has already 2 wins and 1 draw. Lost hardly away, in Cluj against the Cluj teams, made that 1-1 to Brasov, so not an easy team away. Expect an away win, but the draw MUST be something to happen, therefor we must thank the bookies for a good odd on AH 0. away 0 AH @ 1.99 with 188bet

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Astra Ploiesti vs Petrolul Ploiesti This is the derby of Ploiesti. Astra will leave this city next year when they will move to Giurgiu. Their owner is one of the reachest guys in Romania and he has big ambitions. he is constructing a stadium in Giurgiu as Antalyaspor stadium (which is the most modern stadium of small capacity in the world). Petrolul won against Astra in the Cup and now will try to stay undefeated. Their supporters cause a total madness in the derbies - cup and against Steaua - and that affected the players morale and the teams atmosphere overall. Petrolul will play with public at home 6 games. Astra has better players, but has no coach as Sumudica left the club. The team will be lead by the assistant which will remain at the club if will have the desired results. I believe in a home win as Astra is far more valuable team. home win @ 1.83 with bwin

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Sportul vs U CLuj U CLuj win to nil @ 3.00 Bet365 7 units In today's first match from first Romanian first football league, 5th ranked Universitatea Cluj visits Sportul Studentesc. After 12 rounds, Sportul is only 15th, on the first relegation spot with 9 points. Sportul is the only team in the league that hasn't won on home ground. Unfortunately for them, they drew 5 games and lost only one on home turf. In their last game they played Pandurii who managed to defeat U Cluj one round before with 1-0 and it was an open game that could have went both ways but neither teams managed to score. A major downside for today is that two of the essential players in the attack are suspended.Ghinga and Curelea were the only players who scored more than one goal this championship. U CLuj drew with leaders Dinamo Bucharest in the last round after a game in which they dominated the first half and then were dominated in the 2nd. U Cluj has players that can easily score and because they have local derby match next week against CFR Cluj, I expect them to grab the lead and then try to concentrate on not concedeing any goals or yellow cards as 5 of their players are prone to suspension.

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Sportul vs U Cluj Sportul has 5 draws at home and just 1 defeat. That is why we have so big odds in this game. U Cluj hasn't won away since that 5-2 to Medias. Sportul will miss Curelea and Ghinga, two great players for them and that is a real blow. Expect U Cluj to get a boosting win before the important derby with CFR that will be played next round! Away win! Enjoy! away win @ 2.05 with Ladbrokers

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Pandurii vs Otelul Galati These teams have different approaches of the games: Otelul repalces its lack of creativity with a good defensive plays and therefor they are involved in tight games always. Pandurii are an attacking team at home, but never forget about their defensive so we can expect here, bnetween these two, to a tight game with maximum one goal. I do not see an opened game so my bet comes after a logic analyze. Home side had tight games with top teams or with good teams. under 1.5 goals @ 3.00 with StanJames

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Targu Mures - Rapid Bucaresti = 2 (1.70) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Targu Mures position 17° points 8 Rapid Bucaresti position 3° points 25 Preview: Targu Mures: Injured: Ghionea (defender 7 / 0), Astafei (striker 6 / 1), Vasilache (midfielder 0 / 0); suspended: Celsinho (midfielder 4 / 1), Fl.Dan (midfielder 11 / 1) Rapid Bucaresti: Injured: Glauber (defender 5 / 0), Here (midfielder 10 / 5); in doubt: D Coman (goalkeeper 11 / 0), Roman (midfielder 9 / 2); suspended: Alexa (midfielder 10 / 1), Ezequias (defender 8 / 0), Rui Duarte (defender 7 / 0). The Targu Mures has a score in-house w1-d3 l2 goals scored 9 goals against 10 while the Rapid Bucaresti has a score out of the house w3-d2-l1 goals scored 4 goals against 3. The coach Tibor Selymes left the team because he was not satisfied with the leadership is not to have bought good players, either because they do not pay salaries to the players. The new coach Maurizio Trombetta who does not know well the team has stated that it takes some time before the team could try to trace the positions. This is a tough game tonight. The coach Razvan Lucescu said he wanted to win the game with supporters to rehabilitate itself after the bitter elimination from the Champions League. Quote of the sign 2 down on many books. Earlier last season: 1-0 (FCM Targu Mures in the home) and 1-1 (RAB at home). FCM Targu Mures in the last six has never won. Sergiu Florin Bus is the leading scorer for FCM Targu Mures, with its 4 goals. Ovidiu Nicolae Herea has made ​​5 for RAB. :hope:hope:hope

Sportul vs U Cluj Sportul has 5 draws at home and just 1 defeat. That is why we have so big odds in this game. U Cluj hasn't won away since that 5-2 to Medias. Sportul will miss Curelea and Ghinga, two great players for them and that is a real blow. Expect U Cluj to get a boosting win before the important derby with CFR that will be played next round! Away win! Enjoy! away win @ 2.05 with Ladbrokers
CA$$

Pandurii vs Otelul Galati These teams have different approaches of the games: Otelul repalces its lack of creativity with a good defensive plays and therefor they are involved in tight games always. Pandurii are an attacking team at home, but never forget about their defensive so we can expect here, bnetween these two, to a tight game with maximum one goal. I do not see an opened game so my bet comes after a logic analyze. Home side had tight games with top teams or with good teams. under 1.5 goals @ 3.00 with StanJames
CA$$

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Targu Mures vs Rapid Expect Rapid to beat Targu Mures despite the managerial change to the home team. Rapid dominated Legia even in 10 men, but had the handicap of the third goalkeeper which played first time of the season in that game, making 2 fatal mistakes. Expect Rapid to dominate completely this meeting and to get all the points in the match. Rapid targets the title this season and I think they have pretty much chances of getting it. away win @ 1.73 with Ladbrokers

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Gaz Metan vs Vaslui Home side never won against Vaslui. The away side is the favorite here. They are in a great form, morale is boosted by the win against Sporting Lisbon and will travel here decided to take all the points. Medias is far from what have been last season. Without brazilian Eric they are not shining anymore. I expect Vaslui to win and I think you can take also over 2.5 goals! away win @ 2.30 with >William Hill

Targu Mures - Rapid Bucaresti = 2 (1.70) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Targu Mures position 17° points 8 Rapid Bucaresti position 3° points 25 Preview: Targu Mures: Injured: Ghionea (defender 7 / 0), Astafei (striker 6 / 1), Vasilache (midfielder 0 / 0); suspended: Celsinho (midfielder 4 / 1), Fl.Dan (midfielder 11 / 1) Rapid Bucaresti: Injured: Glauber (defender 5 / 0), Here (midfielder 10 / 5); in doubt: D Coman (goalkeeper 11 / 0), Roman (midfielder 9 / 2); suspended: Alexa (midfielder 10 / 1), Ezequias (defender 8 / 0), Rui Duarte (defender 7 / 0). The Targu Mures has a score in-house w1-d3 l2 goals scored 9 goals against 10 while the Rapid Bucaresti has a score out of the house w3-d2-l1 goals scored 4 goals against 3. The coach Tibor Selymes left the team because he was not satisfied with the leadership is not to have bought good players, either because they do not pay salaries to the players. The new coach Maurizio Trombetta who does not know well the team has stated that it takes some time before the team could try to trace the positions. This is a tough game tonight. The coach Razvan Lucescu said he wanted to win the game with supporters to rehabilitate itself after the bitter elimination from the Champions League. Quote of the sign 2 down on many books. Earlier last season: 1-0 (FCM Targu Mures in the home) and 1-1 (RAB at home). FCM Targu Mures in the last six has never won. Sergiu Florin Bus is the leading scorer for FCM Targu Mures, with its 4 goals. Ovidiu Nicolae Herea has made ​​5 for RAB. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHH :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Brasov vs Mioveni Brasov doesn't have enough power to thrash a weak Mioveni. Brasov scored 7 goals so far and the price on them of 1.50 is fair enough. Mioveni lost the coach Stoichita which went in Cyprus and now they will copntinue their miserable performance. Scored just twice away and conceded 18. Mioveni won 2-1 a friendly against Astra, but do not believe in them. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Dinamo - Vointa Sibiu Dinamo is the top team in Romania this season, they have a good atmosphere in the team, the strikers are scoring like crazy and the defenders are doing their job much better than in previous seasons. Vointa Sibiu is a team which lack big names, they are a defending team, which creates fairly little chances on the road, and given the good record of Dinamo in front of their own fans this season, just 1 goal conceded thus far, they will have problems in scoring tonight. On the other hand Dinamo usually creates decent chances to score, and a goal in the first half will seal the deal and bring us winnings on the handicap as well. Dinamo(-1.5)AH @1.93 Pinnacle

Re: Romania Liga 1 2011/12 Ceahlaul vs Steaua Steaua -1.25 @ 2.85 Bet365 8 units After a few rough matches which included a humiliaton in Israel(against Maccabi Haifa 5-0), Steaua seems to be back on track with 3 wins in their last 3 matches. They managed two wins in the league against Petrolul and Chiajna and the revenge against Maccabi with a 4-2 win at home. Ceahlaul also had some impressive performances in their last two games. I say impressive although they played against teams that have avoiding relegation as their objective for the season. Two rounds ago, Cheahlaul won 2-1 their first game at home against Vointa after they were led at half time with 0-1. After this game they managed to get another 2-1 win, this time away at Mioveni. I believe that Ceahlaul is satisfied with 11 th place with a couple of rounds before winter break and they will not bother against Steaua as they didn't against other strong teams like DInamo or Rapid. Steaua has the chance to approach their main rivals Dinamo with 2 rounds before the derby and with a high morale, an easy win is quite close.