• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014

Haven't had a good look to see what this is all about but count me in! :nana
It is a friendly Punters Lounge league including all the variant forms of poker It is on PokerStars under the Home Games tab, which you will have to sign up to (think the way to do it is in here somewhere. or send teaulc a pm) See you all at the tables :hope

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014

It is a friendly Punters Lounge league incuding all the variant forms of poker It is on PokerStars under the Home Games tab, which you will have to sign up to (think the way to do it is in here somewhere. or send teaulc a pm) See you all at the tables :hope
Thanks Bagheira. I've been accepted by Teaulc into the PL members club on Stars and have regged to the first game :) Would love to see courchevel. Nice to play in a league that isn't dominated by holdem!

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014 Noticed the buy in on the email and was going to query it when I logged in here (not had chance to all week :spank). Maybe open for discussion when we get going with some regulars as I think last time the feeling was it was too low at $2?

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014 I hope I won't forget to reg ... no problem for me with buy-in $3.00 or $5.00 ... but last season there were very long games ... and here in slovakia is +1 GMT so maybe length of levels could be shorter or something else

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014 I would favour $2.20 maybe $3.30 , I think if you go any higher surely discourages players joining in games that they are supposed to be a fun variant and encourage us to try non big bet games. Surely if we speed the structures up a little bit to avoid grinding 4hrs especially in the stud games , then the smaller prize-pool is less of a issue. Looks like todays game will take about 2.5 - 3hrs , I'm happy to help work out structure I assume that most you want some play so just over 2hr mark would people agree?

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014 Ok cool well I do have to go out so will attempt to play on the tablet. If it doesn't load enjoy my buyin :p If i don't chat at the table you will know it's because it's hard enough to play on tablet let alone chat too!