maximize.gifNetherlands v Hungary (19:30 GMT) 1.18 6.75 13.9 106.38 %
maximize.gifBelgium v Azerbaijan (19:45 GMT) 1.22 6.1 12.2 106.40 %
maximize.gifLithuania v Spain (19:45 GMT) 9.13 5.07 1.32 106.41 %
maximize.gifNorthern Ireland v Slovenia (19:45 GMT) 2.49 3.34 2.74 106.60 %

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March I just hope my dear Sweden won't underestimate Moldova. Puts up a good team but missing Mellberg and Majstorovic in central defense. Shouldn't be an issue vs Moldova, it's more a question of Sweden to score or not. I won't speculate on handicaps.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March Guus Hiddink has come out and said he thinks his bosses should can him if he fails to win this game and the next. I know a lot of the time that means little, but it's an interesting statement. Sweden on a handicap, Estonia, Holland doubled up, and maybe Azerbaijan on a handicap too, at first glance.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March

Guus Hiddink has come out and said he thinks his bosses should can him if he fails to win this game and the next. I know a lot of the time that means little, but it's an interesting statement. Sweden on a handicap, Estonia, Holland doubled up, and maybe Azerbaijan on a handicap too, at first glance.
Even I wouldn't back our team away from home. We already won against Turkey and that will most likely be our only surprise result. I can't remember when Azerbaijan lost away juts by 1 goal, let alone getting a draw. We drew once against Serbia away (back then Serbia & Montenegro) 2-2, and last year beat Liechtenstein 2-1 or 2-0. I can see Belgium wining 1-0 or 2-0.

Even I wouldn't back our team away from home. We already won against Turkey and that will most likely be our only surprise result. I can't remember when Azerbaijan lost away juts by 1 goal, let alone getting a draw. We drew once against Serbia away (back then Serbia & Montenegro) 2-2, and last year beat Liechtenstein 2-1 or 2-0. I can see Belgium wining 1-0 or 2-0.
It was that Russian win which made me take notice of Azerbaijan for this one. Belgium aren't the sort to score a hatful either. I think of the time they drew 0-0 at home against Kazakhstan being probably the worst more recent example of how they can struggle when they're the favourite.

It was that Russian win which made me take notice of Azerbaijan for this one. Belgium aren't the sort to score a hatful either. I think of the time they drew 0-0 at home against Kazakhstan being probably the worst more recent example of how they can struggle when they're the favourite.
You probably mean win over Turkey last year, which surprised the entire country. I don't want to stop you from betting on my team, but it's better to do so when we play in Baku. Just one tip for the future. At home most of our games produce 2 or less goals in the past decade or so. Teams like England, Germany, Italy only managed narrow wins. There are only few exceptions. Serbia took revenge and beat us 6-1 and Spain destroyed us 6-0 in a friendly.

You probably mean win over Turkey last year, which surprised the entire country. I don't want to stop you from betting on my team, but it's better to do so when we play in Baku. Just one tip for the future. At home most of our games produce 2 or less goals in the past decade or so. Teams like England, Germany, Italy only managed narrow wins. There are only few exceptions. Serbia took revenge and beat us 6-1 and Spain destroyed us 6-0 in a friendly.
Turkey, sorry. It's the Hiddink connection that made me make the error. Good info. I'd probably look instead at Belgium, but I still don't trust them, even after Austria. Looking at other games, Sweden odds aren't great, -1.5 AH at around 1.55. Moldova handicap may be the play, but I rarely would suggest anyone backing such a strong underdog. I could see goals in the Turkey game, after a quick glance. Austria have goals in them, and Turkey's defence seems vunerable. Finally, initially, I like Holland to thrash Hungary again, probably by three goals minimum. From the highlights I've seen Holland looked good, should actually of had five as Kuyt missed a sitter, and Hungary look the type to play an open game, which won't help their cause any on Tuesday.

Turkey, sorry. It's the Hiddink connection that made me make the error. Good info. I'd probably look instead at Belgium, but I still don't trust them, even after Austria. Looking at other games, Sweden odds aren't great, -1.5 AH at around 1.55. Moldova handicap may be the play, but I rarely would suggest anyone backing such a strong underdog. I could see goals in the Turkey game, after a quick glance. Austria have goals in them, and Turkey's defence seems vunerable. Finally, initially, I like Holland to thrash Hungary again, probably by three goals minimum. From the highlights I've seen Holland looked good, should actually of had five as Kuyt missed a sitter, and Hungary look the type to play an open game, which won't help their cause any on Tuesday.
Might take Belgium on a handicap but not big one. -1 @ a little bit over 1.50 looks fine and might take it in a double with Turkey. Both are solid teams at home. Will do more research.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March Estonia vs Serbia ... 1 ... 4,75 (Betclic) Estonia knows how to beat Serbia, and I have seen them last Friday against Uruguay, playing pretty well. Of course it was a friendly match and Uruguay was not very motivated to play in Europe, but Estonia is doing not bad against big countries. Any other thoughts here? :notworthy

Estonia vs Serbia ... 1 ... 4,75 (Betclic) Estonia knows how to beat Serbia, and I have seen them last Friday against Uruguay, playing pretty well. Of course it was a friendly match and Uruguay was not very motivated to play in Europe, but Estonia is doing not bad against big countries. Any other thoughts here? :notworthy
Serbia won their last 3 games, including 2 friendlies against Israel and Bulgaria (both away). They produces a comeback against N.Ireland and I personally see value on Serbia @ 1.90.

Estonia vs Serbia ... 1 ... 4,75 (Betclic) Estonia knows how to beat Serbia, and I have seen them last Friday against Uruguay, playing pretty well. Of course it was a friendly match and Uruguay was not very motivated to play in Europe, but Estonia is doing not bad against big countries. Any other thoughts here? :notworthy
Well Serbia is far more technical side than Estonia, but since the Lilleküla stadium in Tallinn is in horrible state then it pretty much levels the playing field. Serbia underestimated Estonia in their last match, when we left Serbia with a 3-1 win in our pocket. Im sure it doesnt happen again. Estonia managed a good morale boosting friendly win against Uruguay on Friday. Their gk was quilty of those 2 goals, with Muslera it would have been different story, but a win is a win. Italy is totally controlling Group C, but everyone apart from Faroe Islands can qualify to the knockout rounds. Estonia in Tallinn is usually a coconut for visiting teams. Krasic and captain Stankovic are suspended for this trip for Serbia. I can see Estonia managing to hold for a draw in HT, but as it was the case with Italy and Slovenia already last year, we tend to make silly mistakes in key matches . We were toothless vs 2 Italy goals in Tln while we were 1-0 up and lost vs Slovenia because of a own goal here. But the current squad is in full confidence and will give a hell of a fight against Serbia. Unders are the best pick imo.

TURKEY - AUSTRIA Turkey -0,75 1,96 sbobet ESTONIA - SERBIA Serbia -0,5 1,92 sbobet Turkey winning this race than in Austria, the first place I already Germany's why Turkey has to win this race, I was disappointed Austria Belgio.La against Serbia after the defeat of Slovenia is back in the race for second place, Serbia's men for me to beat Estonia, is also to say that in the first leg played in Belgrade and the Serbs won by Estonia have been heavily contested because they were accused of having sold the game here are my predictions, I had written last night

Well Serbia is far more technical side than Estonia' date=' but since the Lilleküla stadium in Tallinn is in horrible state then it pretty much levels the playing field. Serbia underestimated Estonia in their last match, when we left Serbia with a 3-1 win in our pocket. Im sure it doesnt happen again. Estonia managed a good morale boosting friendly win against Uruguay on Friday. Their gk was quilty of those 2 goals, with Muslera it would have been different story, but a win is a win. Italy is totally controlling Group C, but everyone apart from Faroe Islands can qualify to the knockout rounds. Estonia in Tallinn is usually a coconut for visiting teams. Krasic and captain Stankovic are suspended for this trip for Serbia. I can see Estonia managing to hold for a draw in HT, but as it was the case with Italy and Slovenia already last year, we tend to make silly mistakes in key matches . We were toothless vs 2 Italy goals in Tln while we were 1-0 up and lost vs Slovenia because of a own goal here. But the current squad is in full confidence and will give a hell of a fight against Serbia. Unders are the best pick imo.[/quote'] I agree with you,under is the best bet.I watch Serbia in last match,we won against Northern Ireland,but we again played bad,without many chances to score.Estonia is tough team to play with,when they play in Tallinn.I don`t think they can beat us again but draw i quite possible.So safest option is under :hope:hope:hope

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March Any Swedish punters be so kind as to give us the lowdown on their side? Is Granqvist an able deputy at centre-back, and how bigga deal is it that Mellberg, Majstorovic and Toivonen won't participate?

Any Swedish punters be so kind as to give us the lowdown on their side? Is Granqvist an able deputy at centre-back' date=' and how bigga deal is it that Mellberg, Majstorovic and Toivonen won't participate?
I have read that their was a fight between Ibrahimovic and another player in traning,I guess it was Wilhelmsson.

I have read that their was a fight between Ibrahimovic and another player in traning' date='I guess it was Wilhelmsson.[/quote'] Once there was a fight between Ljunberg and if I am correct Wilhelmson as well :)

Once there was a fight between Ljunberg and if I am correct Wilhelmson as well :)
Perhaps but Ibrahimovic is full of temper.It is not the fisret time that Ibra does something like that.He also hit his opponent into his stomach in the last Seria A match and therefore he is suspended for 3 matches.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March Not a great deal of value out there but supposing Sweden, Belgium, Romania and Spain are to win, if you add either Turkey or Israel to win as well in a combo this pays 2/1 with bet 365. In essence I would say realistically you are then waiting for one result for 2/1. Just which would you go for - Israel or Turkey (don't know much about either other than Israel seem pretty solid at home). Sweden/Belgium/Romania/Spain/Israel or Sweden/Belgium/Romania/Spain/Turkey combo 2/1 Would love to hear views on whether to put Turkey or Israel into the combo :ok

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March Czech Rep. – Liechtenstein Betfair has Liechtenstein @ 100 :loon I have never seen even amateur teams like San Marino or Andorra priced so high. If I am correct Liechtenstein has more professional/full time footballers than San Marino and Andorra and they also have some surprise results. Liechtenstein played really well against Scotland and were unlucky not to get a point. When referee adds 7 minutes to the normal time it is always questionable. Few years ago they shocked the world when they drew 2-2 against Portugal and IMO they are capable of producing a surprise here. Liechtenstein rarely loses by a big margin these days (4-0 against Spain is an exception). Czech Rep. are the favorites to take the 2nd place in the group and I can’t see them losing this one, but price @ 1.02 is a joke. So will take the following bets with small stakes. Both to Score @ 3.40 William Hill Draw @ 17.00 Bet365 Draw 1-1 @ 41.00 Bet365 Draw 2-2 @ 81.00 Bet365

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March Estonia - Serbia =under (1.65) bet365 Estonia position 4° points 6 Serbia position 3° points 7 Preview: Estonia: absent: Sergei Zenjov (attacker). Serbia: Pending: Dejan Stankovic (midfielder), Milos Krasic (midfielder). Estonia has a score of w2-d0-l2 goals scored 6 goals against 5 while Serbia has a score of w2-l2 d1 goals scored 7 goals against 8. The slight predominance of the visiting team does not justify a defeat for the home team. Estonia and Serbia will surely rise to an interesting match. The Estonian football is growing progressively and unlined good performance in Group C are the test (even Italy has had many difficulties in Tallinn before getting the better of them for 2 - 1). The first leg encounter against the Slavs went against all the odds Euro 2012, which ended with victory for Estonia 1-3. :hope:hope:hope

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March Turkey – Austria In the last 6 games Austria won only twice against group outsiders 3-0 against Azerbaijan and 2-0 against Kazakhstan. They did not impress me against Belgium this weekend either, losing at home 0-2. Turkey is a team that plays good football in front of their fans and this game will be no exception. After losing 3-0 and 1-0 to Germany and Azerbaijan respectively they are in a desperate need of points. Also they good record against Austria wining last 3 games: twice away and once at home by an impressive scoreline 5-0. Belgium - Azerbaijan I know Azerbaijan team better than anybody at this forum. I can’t remember when we caused problems to our opponents away from home (since we almost never did) apart from 2-2 draw against Serbia & Montenegro. Games against Kazakhstan and Liechtenstein are not included. We already produce 1 surprise result during this qualifying campaign and it is very unlikely that there will be more. Most likely we will get points against Kazakhstan at home. In most of our away games we lost by more than 1 goal, so my prediction for this one will be 2-0 or 3-0 for Belgium. Turkey & Belgium -1 @ 2.42 Bet365

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March Regarding Sweden, the defence shouldn´t be a problem, Granqvist (Groningen) and, most likely, Antonsson (FC Copenhagen) will replace. Jonas Olsson of West Brom is also available. Toivonen will be replaced by Elmander and it shouldn´t be too much of a difference although Toivonen is a better technical and passing player IMO. Bajrami, back from injury, on left wing will be a boost for Sweden. Källström and Wernbloom on midfield is a decent pair although a bit slow. Sebastian Larsson on right mid delivers nice set pieces and crosses. Ibrahimovic obviously the man on top. Moldova shouldn´t be a problem but odds on hcp isn´t great might try it in a double.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March Turkey's probable first 11: Volkan Demirel, Gökhan Gönül, Gökhan Zan, Servet Çetin, Hakan Balta, Hamit Altintop, Selçuk Inan, Nuri Sahin, Arda Turan, Semih Senturk, Cenk Tosun And Austria has absences. Janko, Junuzovic and Veli Kavlak is out. Austria has lost on friday at their pitch and didn't play well. Turkish squad is now more younger and better then the other matches. Cenk Tosun is a very young and very talented player. He plays very effective and one of the most valuable player in his team. Also Semih Senturk knows how to score and pushes opponents defence hard. Arda and Nuri can make so many good moves they are also young and good players. Our goal keeper Volkan Demirel has a great form. The new mind and the new team style of the Turkish team is much better. I really believe this squad can score more than two goals this weak and more tired Austria. - - - - 5/10 on Turkey -0.75 at 1.72 with 12bet (Asian Handicap)

Regarding Sweden, the defence shouldn´t be a problem, Granqvist (Groningen) and, most likely, Antonsson (FC Copenhagen) will replace. Jonas Olsson of West Brom is also available. Toivonen will be replaced by Elmander and it shouldn´t be too much of a difference although Toivonen is a better technical and passing player IMO. Bajrami, back from injury, on left wing will be a boost for Sweden. Källström and Wernbloom on midfield is a decent pair although a bit slow. Sebastian Larsson on right mid delivers nice set pieces and crosses. Ibrahimovic obviously the man on top. Moldova shouldn´t be a problem but odds on hcp isn´t great might try it in a double.
Cheers, for the info :ok

Czech Rep. – Liechtenstein Betfair has Liechtenstein @ 100 :loon I have never seen even amateur teams like San Marino or Andorra priced so high. If I am correct Liechtenstein has more professional/full time footballers than San Marino and Andorra and they also have some surprise results. Liechtenstein played really well against Scotland and were unlucky not to get a point. When referee adds 7 minutes to the normal time it is always questionable. Few years ago they shocked the world when they drew 2-2 against Portugal and IMO they are capable of producing a surprise here. Liechtenstein rarely loses by a big margin these days (4-0 against Spain is an exception). Czech Rep. are the favorites to take the 2nd place in the group and I can’t see them losing this one, but price @ 1.02 is a joke. So will take the following bets with small stakes. Both to Score @ 3.40 William Hill Draw @ 17.00 Bet365 Draw 1-1 @ 41.00 Bet365 Draw 2-2 @ 81.00 Bet365
agree with you and another suprise could be Estonia - Serbia game , so doublechance on Estonia is somwhere about 1.95 and i think it is worth trying because they are playing at home on awful pitch and serbia are without their main stars.