EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March

Turkey's probable first 11: Volkan Demirel, Gökhan Gönül, Gökhan Zan, Servet Çetin, Hakan Balta, Hamit Altintop, Selçuk Inan, Nuri Sahin, Arda Turan, Semih Senturk, Cenk Tosun And Austria has absences. Janko, Junuzovic and Veli Kavlak is out. Austria has lost on friday at their pitch and didn't play well. Turkish squad is now more younger and better then the other matches. Cenk Tosun is a very young and very talented player. He plays very effective and one of the most valuable player in his team. Also Semih Senturk knows how to score and pushes opponents defence hard. Arda and Nuri can make so many good moves they are also young and good players. Our goal keeper Volkan Demirel has a great form. The new mind and the new team style of the Turkish team is much better. I really believe this squad can score more than two goals this weak and more tired Austria. - - - - 5/10 on Turkey -0.75 at 1.72 with 12bet (Asian Handicap)
:ok:ok

Sport : Football (Euro 2012 Qualifying) Event : Turkey - Austria Date : 29-03-2011 Market : Full Time Result Selection : Turkey Bookmarker / Price : LadBrokes @ 1.53 Tip Comments : Turkiye has to win to continue in front of 50000 Hot Fans. Turkiye has played only 1 match at Home and beat Belgium 3-2 Estimated Profit : % 53
WONNN :ok

11121.jpg

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March I have had my fingers burnt tonight. I think the way forward for international games is to back the underdogs on the handicaps. If Holland lose as they currently are doing they will lose me plenty of money. I just need them and Spain to come in for a decent return but Hungary fair play to them seem to have turned things round and are well up for this. Not sure if Van Persie was injured but they subbed him at half time for Van Nistelrooy which may come to haunt them :$

I have had my fingers burnt tonight. I think the way forward for international games is to back the underdogs on the handicaps. If Holland lose as they currently are doing they will lose me plenty of money. I just need them and Spain to come in for a decent return but Hungary fair play to them seem to have turned things round and are well up for this. Not sure if Van Persie was injured but they subbed him at half time for Van Nistelrooy which may come to haunt them :$
Ruud's look good. Great finish for his goal. Holland needed the cushion, everytime Hungary attacked they looked like scoring.

Zlatan missed penalty and it finished 2-1. Looks like there are no weak teams left in Europe anymore. Backing outsiders on a handicap is a good option. Let's keep it in mind till summer :)
I don't know, mate. I watched a bit of it and Sweden were coasting. Moldova are an improving side, but they're still plenty of Andorra's and San Marino's around.

Netherlands to score 5+ vs Hungary. 6.50 @ Skybet 2pts Netherlands beat Hungary in Budapest four days ago by 4-0, now they will face each other in Amsterdam. The match in Budapest produced all four goals in the first 62 minutes, so there still was some time for the Dutch to get a goal or two more. Now playing at home I think they can score 5 or more goals for sure. They hammered Hungary in their last home match, beating them 6-1 in a friendly last June and similar scoreline would not suprise me at all. Certainly worth a shot at odds like this.
Somebody just robbed bookies :nana Absolutely sick game, it finished 5-3 to Oranje. Good thing the Dutch could not defend and conceded lots of goals and therefore needed to go forward what they were unwilling to do in the first half.

Somebody just robbed bookies :nana Absolutely sick game, it finished 5-3 to Oranje. Good thing the Dutch could not defend and conceded lots of goals and therefore needed to go forward what they were unwilling to do in the first half.
Fair play to you mate, noted that earlier as one to watch! Shame I didn't get involved..Kuyt wins it with the flukiest goal you'll ever see..:lol

Your reasons seem good as both suspended players for Serbia are key. I would rather take the +0.5 ah on Estonia at 1.95 or even the draw no bet for Estonia at 9/4 as you could increase you stake knowing that even with a draw you would get your money back :ok
Good choice. :ok

Estonia vs Serbia ... 1 ... 4,75 (Betclic) Estonia knows how to beat Serbia, and I have seen them last Friday against Uruguay, playing pretty well. Of course it was a friendly match and Uruguay was not very motivated to play in Europe, but Estonia is doing not bad against big countries. Any other thoughts here? :notworthy
Thanks to you guys here! First I wanted to take the home win, but you convinced me not to be too optimistic, so I took the draw. :dude Well, it was a bit frightening at the end, but thanks to the referee it staid 1:1. :nana

Having done some research on the match between Belgium vs Azerbaijan and having read up on the posts in regards to the match there is not much that I can say that would just be repeating what has been covered. I am with Mustafa, captaincool and others on this match and for the outcome to be in favor of Belgium by a minimum of 2 goals. 4pts Belgium -1.75AH @ 2.02 ladbrokes :hope
:beer Gratz to all on this handicap! Some great calls in this thread!

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March what a game the holland game was! I had a bet on -2 AH on holland, but at 1-2 I've put some money on Holland aswell, lucky I made some profit here, but 5-3, didn't see it but wauw! idd some great calls here!

Holland to win by 2 goals @4 Holland to win by 3 goals @4.75 Holland 2-1 @9 aggregated odds: Holland wins by 2 or 3 @1.95 push on 2-1 As it has been said, I don't think Hungary will be thrashed again. They tried to play open football at home with a pretty high defensive line, and it turned out to be a recipe for disaster. Unless they are totally clueless, they will change tactics, and Holland will probably settle on some 2-0 or 3-0. I'm even hedging the 2-1, in case one of the talented forwards or midfielders manage to score. Small stakes.
5-3 :beer

The one bet that jumps out to me at the moment is Belgium -1.75 @1.88 with betfair. I rate this young Belgian team very highly and believe that they are improving with each game they play. They beat Austria 2-0 away from home on Friday and I'd expect them to follow that up with a comfortable home win against Azerbaijan. I can't see anything less than a two goal win and I'm happy to take a half win if that happens. I think it'll be 3 or 4 though.
Final score 4-1. I was surprised that Azerbaijan scored but in the end Belgium had too much for them. Minimized my bets and maximized my stakes for these fixtures, so very pleased that this one went in. Well done to all those who followed - you all seemed to get a better price than me! ;)

Zlatan missed penalty and it finished 2-1. Looks like there are no weak teams left in Europe anymore. Backing outsiders on a handicap is a good option. Let's keep it in mind till summer :)
Agree with you, that San Marino are the only truly poor team left in Europe, the likes of Andorra and Luxembourg have improved a lot recently. They still have some way to go before they can compete but you certainly cannot count on them to lose in the way that you used to be able to.

Turkey – Austria In the last 6 games Austria won only twice against group outsiders 3-0 against Azerbaijan and 2-0 against Kazakhstan. They did not impress me against Belgium this weekend either, losing at home 0-2. Turkey is a team that plays good football in front of their fans and this game will be no exception. After losing 3-0 and 1-0 to Germany and Azerbaijan respectively they are in a desperate need of points. Also they good record against Austria wining last 3 games: twice away and once at home by an impressive scoreline 5-0. Belgium - Azerbaijan I know Azerbaijan team better than anybody at this forum. I can’t remember when we caused problems to our opponents away from home (since we almost never did) apart from 2-2 draw against Serbia & Montenegro. Games against Kazakhstan and Liechtenstein are not included. We already produce 1 surprise result during this qualifying campaign and it is very unlikely that there will be more. Most likely we will get points against Kazakhstan at home. In most of our away games we lost by more than 1 goal, so my prediction for this one will be 2-0 or 3-0 for Belgium. Turkey & Belgium -1 @ 2.42 Bet365
Did not expect us to score, but still happy with the win :beer

Estonia - Serbia =under (1.65) bet365 Estonia position 4° points 6 Serbia position 3° points 7 Preview: Estonia: absent: Sergei Zenjov (attacker). Serbia: Pending: Dejan Stankovic (midfielder), Milos Krasic (midfielder). Estonia has a score of w2-d0-l2 goals scored 6 goals against 5 while Serbia has a score of w2-l2 d1 goals scored 7 goals against 8. The slight predominance of the visiting team does not justify a defeat for the home team. Estonia and Serbia will surely rise to an interesting match. The Estonian football is growing progressively and unlined good performance in Group C are the test (even Italy has had many difficulties in Tallinn before getting the better of them for 2 - 1). The first leg encounter against the Slavs went against all the odds Euro 2012, which ended with victory for Estonia 1-3. :hope:hope:hope
Israel - Georgia=Georgia +0.5 HA (1.97) bet365 Israel position 4° points 7 Georgia position 3° points 9 Preview: Israel: in doubt: Yossi Benayoun (midfielder 2p/3gol). Georgia: injured: Zhan Ananidze (midfielder); absent: Gogita Gogua (midfielder 5p/0gol). Israel has a score of w2-d1-l2 goals scored 7 goals against 6 while Georgia has a score of w2-d3-l0 goals scored 4 goals against 2. Georgia is doing a great qualifying campaign, is a squdra very careful, tricky difficult to tackle. It has the best defense in the group with only 2 goals conceded in 5 games. Hardly factor field can better combat the constant performance of the visiting team. A draw is highly likely. :hope:hope:hope
Northern Ireland - Slovenia =Slovenia 0 HA (1.82) bet365 void Northern Ireland position 5° points 5 Slovenia position 2° points 7 Preview: Northern Ireland: Suspended: David Healy (striker 4p/0gol); injured: Kyle Lafferty (4p/1gol striker), Aaron Hughes (defender 4p/0gol). Slovenia: in doubt: Tim Matavz (3p/3gol striker); Pending: Bostjan Cesar (defender 5p/0gol). Northern Ireland has a score of w1-d2-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 3 while Slovenia has a score of w2-d1-l2 goals scored 7 goals against 4. If Slovenia wants to still hope to get a result against Northern Ireland and with players like Bacinovic, Ilicic, Andjelkovic, Milivoje Novakovic, Zlatko Dedic this is possible. :hope:hope:hope
Turkey - Austria = 1 (1.53) Totosì Turkey position 4° points 6 Austria position 3° points 7 Preview: Turkey: absent: Emre Belezoglu (midfielder 4p/0gol). Austria: injured: Sebastien Prödl (defender), Veli Kavlak (midfielder), Marc Janko (attacker 2p/0gol), Franz Schiemer (defender 3p/2gol), Zlatko Junuzovic (midfielder 3p/0gol). Turkey has a score of w2-d0-l2 goals scored 6 goals against 6 while Austria has a score-w2-d1-l1 goals scored 9 goals against 6. Teams in perfect equality. The home team has the factor of its field over many absences mean that in the region of the country can win the game. :hope:hope:hope
Balance: 2/3 Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHH :clap

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Tuesday 29 March Czech Republic - Liechenstein under 3.5 @ 2.02 :D Sweden - Moldova under 2.5 @ 2.31 :( Israel - Georgia over 2.5 @ 2.21 :( Turkey - Austria under 2.5 @ 2.09 :D Romania - Luxembourg under 2.5 @ 2.49 :( Estonia - Serbia over 2.5 @ 2.39 :( Belgium - Azerbaijan under 2.5 @ 2.27 :( Did not back up from the weekend's games :\