PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next up - Grand Final - Birmingham

AlunB

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next Event Edinburgh 21st May

:lol Al what you like!!, you get a mention, should be happy with that and its not as if the information is wrong!!! Nice write up pete :ok
no problem with the mention but the info was wrong. sorry stickler for details and will be my downfall one day ;) anyway onwards to the next one in Leeds,already booked my room,£29 Premier Inn :D:D be good to see a few more PL`ers here :hope

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete, i was that short stack and the all in was after the flop :eyes:eyes read my write up again :ok hopefully if that gets published you will have the right information to edit with ;)
I may have been out having a sly smoke :dude when that hand occurred, so heard about it via Chinese whispers. Sincere apologies. :spankConsider me told. So to clarify... You went all-in after the flop where you had nothing and made a miracle straight ;);) ;) :nana

I may have been out having a sly smoke :dude when that hand occurred, so heard about it via Chinese whispers. Sincere apologies. :spankConsider me told. So to clarify... You went all-in after the flop where you had nothing and made a miracle straight ;);) ;) :nana
yip, figured that as they had both checked they had nowt, i had an outside draw and pushed, as they say fortune favours the brave ;);) plus i am a big fish as they will all testify on here :dude:dude

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next Event Leeds 23rd July I updated the blog to reflect your (correct) version... Samba raises an interesting point - I heard it that you went straight all-in and got callers... (admittedly the version I heard said pre-flop not post, but still...)

If they had both limped to your BB' date=' how could they have both checked post flop before the action got to you?[/quote'] they called to my BB,i checked. flop came down,maybe i was 1st to go and shoved,anyway 1 guy folded and the other thought a long while then called my all in.:ok

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next Event Leeds 23rd July

I updated the blog to reflect your (correct) version... Samba raises an interesting point - I heard it that you went straight all-in and got callers... (admittedly the version I heard said pre-flop not post, but still...)
it was definately post flop :ok i saw the outside possibility of a steal and straight draw hence the all in, and only 1 caller as the other guy folded

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next Event Leeds 23rd July Leeds might be a little too optimistic for me at the moment, but really glad I made the Bristol leg. Really well run event, good structure and great meeting some PL'ers. Wanting to get as much live practice in before GUKPT events too ofc. Will perhaps try a few sats for Leeds and then worry about getting there later on :(

Leeds might be a little too optimistic for me at the moment, but really glad I made the Bristol leg. Really well run event, good structure and great meeting some PL'ers. Wanting to get as much live practice in before GUKPT events too ofc. Will perhaps try a few sats for Leeds and then worry about getting there later on :(
Keep an eye on Facebook and/or my blogs - when the satellites (and maybe freerolls!) come up I will list them there :)

nice one and well done to Milber as well :clap:clap:clap
He went on to win it and get $200 expenses as well the lucky git! Hopefully they have another one next month so i can try and qualify then:unsure

He went on to win it and get $200 expenses as well the lucky git! Hopefully they have another one next month so i can try and qualify then:unsure
Lucks got nowt to do with it:D I don't think I'll be staying overnight in Leeds but looking forward to seeing some PL'ers there old and new.

• 1 month later...

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next Event Leeds 23rd July Just paid for my seat direct by phone---a lady said thats there is only 20 left so if anyone wants iam sure it will sell out very quick. And you cant book as always in gala leeds--you have to paid by card see you all on sat than :)

Just paid for my seat direct by phone---a lady said thats there is only 20 left so if anyone wants iam sure it will sell out very quick. And you cant book as always in gala leeds--you have to paid by card see you all on sat than :)
you didnt fancy the last chance sats tonight then on gala ?? look forward to seeing you again on saturday :ok

you didnt fancy the last chance sats tonight then on gala ?? look forward to seeing you again on saturday :ok
No Al played 2 times and 2 times was verrryy close so dont want to disp. again and decide to pay direct. Dont wanna miss this one coz is very close to my place (castleford) Ps How many players from pl will be there?

No Al played 2 times and 2 times was verrryy close so dont want to disp. again and decide to pay direct. Dont wanna miss this one coz is very close to my place (castleford) Ps How many players from pl will be there?
about 10 i think, not sure

won tonight last chance thingy( altho not last chance cos in toms pp final)if qualify thru that dve 488 can have it
Well played fenners, and thanks for the offer it would be greatly appreciated,to be honest i didn't realise there was another final tonight as i thought they had finished last week or would have tried to qualify too, so i'll probably buy into tonights final too:ok

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next Event Leeds 23rd July well done Fenners,looks like there will be a good contingent of PL`ers :ok from what i can see so far: teaulc fenners rejmak milber spitvenom pokerpad beanolizzy chromehead dave488 (when he qualifies) any more for any more ?

won tonight last chance thingy( altho not last chance cos in toms pp final)if qualify thru that dve 488 can have it
Good suck out on me when you hit straight against my AK. probably should have pushed on the 2 of you before the flop. Its the way Im running at the moment. Few hands before had J3 in the blinds and should have called the min raise when the 2 guys went to war both with AQ on the 33Q flop. Good Luck on saturday