PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next up - Grand Final - Birmingham

AlunB

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next up - Teeside Agreed should be able to check somewhere how many tickets you have won,they are in there somewhere so cant be that hard to update the software. Looks like i have carried one over from Leeds qualifiers so yours should have been to John! get on to them.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next up - Teeside

Well done. :clap Do these need to go in the diary again - what are the details?
same as before i think Helen, i qualified for the final via the $5.50 route,just me and Beano in and we both went through to the final tonight. vul Beano,so close but i am sure you will do it :ok thanks all :ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next up - Teeside just booked the hotel, coming up on the Friday so relaxed for the Saturday rather than driving up on the day. staying @ the Grey House http://www.laterooms.com/en/p3623/hotel-facilities/100619_the-grey-house-middlesbrough.aspx if i remember rightly this is where Ooblio was talking about at PLWSOP.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next up - Teeside Al are u p155ed again :rollin Who's staying in same hotel as you? .....and posted just before your post :unsure donna, and Myself will see you all there, and dont forget the last man standing bet we got Al :ok £10

Re: PokerPlayer Gala UK Tour - next up - Teeside Locked myself out of Gala account when I forgot my password and didn't get around to sorting it out, so I've never even looked at the satellites. I think this can be my treat out of my winnings so I'll email about buying in direct. :ok

Locked myself out of Gala account when I forgot my password and didn't get around to sorting it out' date=' so I've never even looked at the satellites. I think this can be my treat out of my winnings so I'll email about buying in direct. :ok[/quote'] Good to see Duncan, and Yourself there Helen GL :hope

Locked myself out of Gala account when I forgot my password and didn't get around to sorting it out' date=' so I've never even looked at the satellites. I think this can be my treat out of my winnings so I'll email about buying in direct. :ok[/quote'] Tried sorting out my Gala account and was told it was closed as a dormant account so I needed to start again. Set up a new account and password then as soon as I tried to log in it told me password/account invalid. Gave up again. :wall Have rung cardroom tonight (as advised in email reply) and bought in direct over phone. :D Starts at 1pm, see you there.