7 Syzran-2003 14 22
8 Academy 14 20
9 Tyumen 14 19
10 Oktan 14 18
11 Rubin-2 14 14
12 Dynamo 14 8
13 Zenit 14 8
14 Nosta 14 3
Akademiya - Dinamo Kirov Taking into account that they have only young players, Akademiya is doing very good this season thanks to Alexander Korotaev who is the top goalscorer of Ural-Povolzye zone (9 goals in 13 matches). In the first match his 2 goals helped Akademiks to grab 3 pts (1:2) on the road. Most popular score in the matches between this two sides is 2:1. With the same (2:1) score Akademiya managed to outplay the leaders such as Volga and Neftekhimik. Taking into account that Dinamo is a team that does not score in away matches, I think home win can be expected here. Akademiya Tolyatti Handicap 0:1 @ 2.5 bwin [strength 4/10] Goal bet (regular time) Pick: 2-0 @ 7.25 [strength 1/10] Zenit Izhevsk - Gornyak Uchaly Despite that the main goalkeeper of Gornyak went to Nalchik, last game against Syzran proved that Gornyak is not accidentally among the leaders. It should be also mentioned that the 'miners' were playing with 10 after 36 min and still managed to win. Hello, Ufa, who's going to be the leader after this round? Handicap 1:0 Gornyak Uchaly @ 2.80 bwin [strength 4/10] Goal bet (regular time) Pick: 1-3 @ 12.50 [strength 1/10] Syzran 2003 - Neftekhimik After trashing Nosta 6:1 last week in Nizhnekamsk, 'petrochemicals' are going to Syzran. Syzran-2003 is placed 7th whereas Neftekhimik is 1st, however I do not expect an easy 3 pts for any side. Actually, I think the points will be split since Neftekhimik is not that dangerous on the road. Draw @ 3.10 bwin [strength 4/10] Goal bet (regular time) 1-1 @ 6.75 [strength 1/10] FC Tyumen - Rubin-2 The matches of Rubin are rather unpredictable this season, however after impressive start, Rubin started to lose points and it seems that the team is going where it belongs (somewhere at the bottom of the league table). On contrary, Tyumen started to climb up, last two matches they won with the same score 3:0. H2h FC Tyumen - Rubin-2: +4 =3 -3, goals 20-13. Will Team 2 score a goal? No @ 2.10 [strength 3/10] bwin Goal bet (regular time) 1-0 @ 7.00 [strength 1/10] Volga Ulyanovsk - FC Ufa We have quite interesting match in Ulyanovsk where Volga the team which has not drawn a match yet this season play with the 'drawmasters' from Ufa (7 matches out of 14 FC Ufa ended in a draw). Volga is 3rd whereas Ufa 5th, only 2 pts between this two sides. Volga would have some-what better chances to win, however after the cup match they must be not in their best form. Tough match, draw. Draw @ 3.20 [strength 3/10] bwin Goal bet (regular time) 1:1 @ 7.25 [strength 1/10] FC Chelyabinsk - Khimik Other two matches in this zone are Chelyabinsk - Khimik and Nosta - Oktan. This season Chelyabinsk is doing better away than at home, the match against FC Ufa was rather exemption since Ufa pushed forward whereas Chelyabinsk nicely used counter attacks. I don't think Khimik will keep a lot of players in front in this match, on contrary defence should be their primary concern. This makes me think that visitors can grab at least a point on Wednesday at Centralniy stadium. Draw @ 3.40. Nosta - Oktan The last match in my preview is Nosta - Oktan. The question is if Oktan will manage to get their first away win this season or Nosta will celebrate a long-awaited victory (so far Nosta managed to draw only 3 matches out of 14 and sitting at the very bottom of the league table with 3 pts). I would not say that Nosta win is totally impossible but I think Oktan has slightly better chances in this macth regardless their terrible away form, from what I've seen they are the team which play some-what better football than Nosta. Oktan @ 2.15

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

Volga Nizhniy Novgorod v CSKA Moscow

I have to try and take this bet. After loss in the Russian Cup I highly rate CSKA Moscow to get back on wining ways and get a hold of the Russian Premier League. Dunno how much of a threat is Volga since they just promoted to Premier League, but CSKA should be above Volga's class. Odds are small but I'm gonna grab the Half Time bet and I consider CSKA can score early and be in lead before half time. For safety and to return money back can take X/2 or 1/2 with small stake. Good luck! Selection: Away Win at HT @ 2,00

Volga Nizhniy Novgorod v CSKA Moscow

I have to try and take this bet. After loss in the Russian Cup I highly rate CSKA Moscow to get back on wining ways and get a hold of the Russian Premier League. Dunno how much of a threat is Volga since they just promoted to Premier League, but CSKA should be above Volga's class. Odds are small but I'm gonna grab the Half Time bet and I consider CSKA can score early and be in lead before half time. For safety and to return money back can take X/2 or 1/2 with small stake. Good luck! Selection: Away Win at HT @ 2,00

Last match Volga played in Tomsk. Georgian striker Otar Martsvaladze who was the best goalscoarer in 1st Division last year, scored 2 goals for Volga in that match http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgCLCQjaE7o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LlSfUorMgM He is a good player but he won't help Volga in this mathc because he is no longer player of Volga but FC Krasnodar. So I think you made a good pick by backing CSKA!

2nd Division. Ural - Povolzye Akademiya - Dinamo Kirov Taking into account that they have only young players, Akademiya is doing very good this season thanks to Alexander Korotaev who is the top goalscorer of Ural-Povolzye zone (9 goals in 13 matches). In the first match his 2 goals helped Akademiks to grab 3 pts (1:2) on the road. Most popular score in the matches between this two sides is 2:1. With the same (2:1) score Akademiya managed to outplay the leaders such as Volga and Neftekhimik. Taking into account that Dinamo is a team that does not score in away matches, I think home win can be expected here. Akademiya Tolyatti Handicap 0:1 @ 2.5 bwin [strength 4/10] Goal bet (regular time) Pick: 2-0 @ 7.25 [strength 1/10]
FT 5:0 :cigar
Zenit Izhevsk - Gornyak Uchaly Despite that the main goalkeeper of Gornyak went to Nalchik, last game against Syzran proved that Gornyak is not accidentally among the leaders. It should be also mentioned that the 'miners' were playing with 10 after 36 min and still managed to win. Hello, Ufa, who's going to be the leader after this round? Handicap 1:0 Gornyak Uchaly @ 2.80 bwin [strength 4/10] Goal bet (regular time) Pick: 1-3 @ 12.50 [strength 1/10]
0:2 FT
Syzran 2003 - Neftekhimik After trashing Nosta 6:1 last week in Nizhnekamsk, 'petrochemicals' are going to Syzran. Syzran-2003 is placed 7th whereas Neftekhimik is 1st, however I do not expect an easy 3 pts for any side. Actually, I think the points will be split since Neftekhimik is not that dangerous on the road. Draw @ 3.10 bwin [strength 4/10] Goal bet (regular time) 1-1 @ 6.75 [strength 1/10]
On min 4 it was already 0:2 all what Syzran could do is to score one goal FT 1:2
FC Tyumen - Rubin-2 The matches of Rubin are rather unpredictable this season, however after impressive start, Rubin started to lose points and it seems that the team is going where it belongs (somewhere at the bottom of the league table). On contrary, Tyumen started to climb up, last two matches they won with the same score 3:0. H2h FC Tyumen - Rubin-2: +4 =3 -3, goals 20-13. Will Team 2 score a goal? No @ 2.10 [strength 3/10] bwin Goal bet (regular time) 1-0 @ 7.00 [strength 1/10]
FT 2:1, I expected home win, however wanted bring to the table better odds than 1.60
Volga Ulyanovsk - FC Ufa We have quite interesting match in Ulyanovsk where Volga the team which has not drawn a match yet this season play with the 'drawmasters' from Ufa (7 matches out of 14 FC Ufa ended in a draw). Volga is 3rd whereas Ufa 5th, only 2 pts between this two sides. Volga would have some-what better chances to win, however after the cup match they must be not in their best form. Tough match, draw. Draw @ 3.20 [strength 3/10] bwin Goal bet (regular time) 1:1 @ 7.25 [strength 1/10]
FT 0:0
FC Chelyabinsk - Khimik Other two matches in this zone are Chelyabinsk - Khimik and Nosta - Oktan. This season Chelyabinsk is doing better away than at home, the match against FC Ufa was rather exemption since Ufa pushed forward whereas Chelyabinsk nicely used counter attacks. I don't think Khimik will keep a lot of players in front in this match, on contrary defence should be their primary concern. This makes me think that visitors can grab at least a point on Wednesday at Centralniy stadium. Draw @ 3.40.
FT 1:1
Nosta - Oktan The last match in my preview is Nosta - Oktan. The question is if Oktan will manage to get their first away win this season or Nosta will celebrate a long-awaited victory (so far Nosta managed to draw only 3 matches out of 14 and sitting at the very bottom of the league table with 3 pts). I would not say that Nosta win is totally impossible but I think Oktan has slightly better chances in this macth regardless their terrible away form, from what I've seen they are the team which play some-what better football than Nosta. Oktan @ 2.15
FT 1:0 I expected 0:1 here but it seems Oktan doesn't want to play on the road. Well, congratulations to Nosta with the first victory.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Rubin Kazan DNB odds 1.65 medium stake Rubin needs to win this one if they are going to fight for title + they have great record against Terek . And teams like Terek cant win all games and this might be their game to lose. :D + i have seen few Terek games and few Rubin games , Rubin have alot more quality in their squad.

Rubin Kazan DNB odds 1.65 medium stake Rubin needs to win this one if they are going to fight for title + they have great record against Terek . And teams like Terek cant win all games and this might be their game to lose. :D + i have seen few Terek games and few Rubin games , Rubin have alot more quality in their squad.
Don't foget Rubin may be focused on CL match next week against Dynamo Kiev.It's away trip and they don't wonna lose any players tonight or they will be hammered in Ukraine.Last time they lost 3-1.After Terek kicked out Gullit they start playing better again.terek was always hard to beat at home untill fcuking Gulit ruined their home recod-useless c*nt

Rubin Kazan DNB odds 1.65 medium stake Rubin needs to win this one if they are going to fight for title + they have great record against Terek . And teams like Terek cant win all games and this might be their game to lose. :D + i have seen few Terek games and few Rubin games , Rubin have alot more quality in their squad.
bet won! :):):) but boooring game..

I don't think so. As well as I know he will play after 1st of August that's when the transfer window opens.
Thanks I think he will be able to rock Lokomotiv's world. What about Victor Obinna? Is he ready to play? I like both strikers much as they despite young age have experienced in playing in many different leagues like Premier League, Serie A, Primera Division.

Thanks I think he will be able to rock Lokomotiv's world. What about Victor Obinna? Is he ready to play? I like both strikers much as they despite young age have experienced in playing in many different leagues like Premier League, Serie A, Primera Division.
I think the same rule applies to Obinna, we will see him in the official matches after 1st of August. It was also said that he had a micro-injury last week but he should be ok by now.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Hi guys. How are you thinking about Anzi Makhackala vs Zenit St Petersburg, Zenit to win ? Zenit must win today, or else there will be a very great chance that not Zenit but CSKA Moskou will be champion. What do you think?

Zenit must win today' date=' or else there will be a very great chance that not Zenit but CSKA Moskou will be champion.[/quote'] Er .. I don't know much about the Russian Premier League, but I'm sure that's wrong ... Zenit are 7 points behind CSKA, halfway through the first phase of a 2-phase 2011-2012 league ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_Russian_Premier_League#League_table

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Zenit has good chance to win this match because Anji is missing some important players (Joao Carlos, Jucilei da Silva, Lakhiyalov, Akhmedov, Bussufa and Tardelli). But I think it will end in a draw 1:1 or 2:2.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Anzhi Makhachkala 0 v Zenit St Petersburg 1 I saw some of the second half of this game. The second half seemed to be nearly all Zenit attacking, without much conviction (although more conviction that Anzhi's attacks). Zenit managed to score in the 80th minute, and probably deserved the win from what I saw.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 CSKA Moscow 2 Krylia Sovetov 1 I saw a lot of this game, deservedly won by CSKA. They probably should have won by 3 or 4 goals, but faded in the second half when Krylia raised their game after going down to 10 men (with a questionable sending off). CSKA were superb in the first half, with their attack at its' scintillating best

Saturday 30 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tom Tomsk v Terek Grozny (12:30 BST) 2 3.4 4.5 101.63 %
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Anzhi Makhachkala (14:45 BST) 1.96 3.35 4.8 101.70 %
maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v FK Kuban (17:00 BST) 1.65 3.75 6 103.94 %
Sunday 31 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zenit Saint-Petersburg v Spartak Nalchik (13:30 BST) 1.2 6.5 19 103.98 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Moscow v Volga Nizhniy Novgorod (15:45 BST) 1.26 5.75 13 104.45 %
maximize.gif FK Krasnodar v CSKA Moscow (17:00 BST) 6.25 3.8 1.61 104.22 %
maximize.gif FK Rostov v Lokomotiv Moscow (18:00 BST) 3.5 3.25 2.21 104.59 %
Monday 1 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Krylia Sovetov Samara v Amkar Perm (16:00 BST) 2.2 3.25 3.53 104.55 %

russia Just noticed the are playing today in the league and are priced at 4/1??? Now i know Rubin are also a good side but havent Anzi bought quite a few good players costing millions of pounds? This should be priced up closer IMO. Rubin Kazan v Anzhi Makhachkala (4/1 bet365) Anyone else any info on this?

Re: ANZHI (mega-rich) Actually Rubin played CL game during the week against Dinamo Kiev, and could be tired, but they won 0:2, and they will play 2nd match in Russia this week against Dinamo, so I expect them to be more focused on CL games, instead of Russia Premier League matches, Actually my bet here will be under 2.5 goals as both teams are defensive minded, anyway Anzhi +0.5 AH seems good too.. good luck

Re: ANZHI (mega-rich)

Actually Rubin played CL game during the week against Dinamo Kiev' date=' and could be tired, but they won 0:2, and they will play 2nd match in Russia this week against Dinamo, so I expect them to be more focused on CL games, instead of Russia Premier League matches, Actually my bet here will be under 2.5 goals as both teams are defensive minded, anyway Anzhi +0.5 AH seems good too.. good luck[/quote'] totaly agree , my bet will be Anzhi+0.5 , medium stake