** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Russia > Football > 11/2012 ; 12/2013

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

So' date=' the Center div is better (stronger) compared to Ural - P. :)[/quote'] Sokol Saratov played in Ural-Povozhye zone last year and the year before (finished 5th and 11th), now they are in the Central zone (currently 7th)
Today, 14 Jul 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
17:00 D. Kostroma - Lokomotiv Moscow II 3.76 3.28 1.90 4
17:00 Murmansk - Pskov 1.86 3.34 3.63 3
17:00 Petrozavodsk - Petrotrest 11.75 6.08 1.18 4
17:00 Tekstilshtik - S. Kostroma 2.56 2.95 2.61 3
17:00 Truda - Sat. Moscow II 8.81 5.38 1.25 4
17:00 Tver - Vol.-Ratmir 1.22 5.35 9.46 5
17:00 Vologda - Smolensk 2.50 3.15 2.53 3

17:00 Murmansk - Pskov 1.86 3.34 3.63
Isn't Pskov-747 the favorite? What about DNB 2? Or maybe 0:0?
I think Pskov will be without two important players. Sever are a strong home team. Odds are normal set. It is last round before mini-break. Pskov underish team, lets see how they cope with the two missing from defense.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Karelia - Petrotest Karelia miss half of theyr team: best striker, two defenders. Tos um, 5 regulars. First game Petrotest won 4-1. In the previous game played away Petrotest draw 2-2 but had 19 shots, with 12 on target. Anything but a very convincing away win should be considering huge surprise. 0-4 like

Karelia - Petrotest Karelia miss half of theyr team: best striker, two defenders. Tos um, 5 regulars. First game Petrotest won 4-1. In the previous game played away Petrotest draw 2-2 but had 19 shots, with 12 on target. Anything but a very convincing away win should be considering huge surprise. 0-4 like
strange at sportingbet this match is listed as Petrotest - Karelia 901046f4676f.jpg which is kind of confusing

14/07 2nd Div West Dinamo Kostroma - Lokomotiv 2 Moscow # 72 - Lokomotiv-2 Moscow @ 1.91 Bwin 3/10 Some important missings for Dinamo at the back. First game: Loko - Dinamo 2-0.
FT: 1-3. I got them for 1.99 @ 188Bet. :cigar I can buy a Vladchick now. :p

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 From the very far Mystical East (RUSSIA) we travel to the coldest North (ICELAND). A thread where I write all by myself and take the bets I present with real money. http://forum.punterslounge.com/f58/iceland-icelandic-1st-league-2011-a-117899/index2.html After Russian Leagues, Iceland is the second priority (of course with lower $/unit) - a league I "own" by all means, especially lower leagues, it seems I have a weakness over lower leagues because it happens the same in Russia. :lol I take the easy way, always... +284.65 units won since 2009.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 I am only 23 years old, bet since 2009. Have no doubt of this, I am one of the most reputable sports handicappers (aka: tipster) from Russia. If you are looking for an edge over the bookies or if you do not have the hours to make rearches then you need a professional sports handicapper. Kavkaz spends 3-4 hour a day studying line-movements, researching team reports, injuries, stats to put you on the winning side of the russian football leagues. I have 220 followers from Spain (Gracias por confiar en Kav) and around 100 from Russia. They follow my tips I give since middle of 2010 season. I have never asked for money, I have a decent living (not from betting), I dont see any reason why should I ask. I am not intended to join any services or sites wich sell tips. 2010 - I join a site, in order to become Premium Tipster they asked to pass a test and start from bottom league and if I reach some % In 3 months I advance to Premium group of cappers. I do believe my level isnt the bottom. I made a mistake to join it, of course I quit after 3 days. Wtfk, why shall I prouve my skills when I had 160 bets and 40% yield at that time (all prouved record by my blog). Betting for me it is a hobby. I dont like to lose at all a bet. If I lose a bet I condamn myself - truely speaking a bet I make can lose only if a referee give wrong decisions or in the last minute. This inspires me a lot, I listen to it whenever I do a research for a certain match. And almost every morning when I wake up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD_vVWj_RdY&feature=related Enjoy reading this thread and get QUALITY PREMIUM FOOTBALL TIPS at best price on earth: FREE! My Record Russian Football: ~ 2009: +15=0-7,+75.70. Yield: +43.5% I couldnt finish the season due to a car accident I had during "fast line". Goodbye STI, welcome back to Life Kav. :notworthy God is allmighty. ~ 2010: +97=1-97,+217.43 Yield: +23.9% Hit rate at stakes 6 to 10/10 very high %. Total Over 2.5 bets the same impresive hit rate over 70%. How to calculate yield? Someone give me an excel document but I have lost it because of viruses in my laptop.

I am only 23 years old, bet since 2009. Have no doubt of this, I am one of the most reputable sports handicappers (aka: tipster) from Russia. If you are looking for an edge over the bookies or if you do not have the hours to make rearches then you need a professional sports handicapper. Kavkaz spends 3-4 hour a day studying line-movements, researching team reports, injuries, stats to put you on the winning side of the russian football leagues. I have 220 followers from Spain (Gracias por confiar en Kav) and around 100 from Russia. They follow my tips I give since middle of 2010 season. I have never asked for money, I have a decent living (not from betting), I dont see any reason why should I ask. I am not intended to join any services or sites wich sell tips. 2010 - I join a site, in order to become Premium Tipster they asked to pass a test and start from bottom league and if I reach some % In 3 months I advance to Premium group of cappers. I do believe my level isnt the bottom. I made a mistake to join it, of course I quit after 3 days. Wtfk, why shall I prouve my skills when I had 160 bets and 40% yield at that time (all prouved record by my blog). Betting for me it is a hobby. I dont like to lose at all a bet. If I lose a bet I condamn myself - truely speaking a bet I make can lose only if a referee give wrong decisions or in the last minute. This inspires me a lot, I listen to it whenever I do a research for a certain match. And almost every morning when I wake up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD_vVWj_RdY&feature=related Enjoy reading this thread and get QUALITY PREMIUM FOOTBALL TIPS at best price on earth: FREE! My Record Russian Football: ~ 2009: +15=0-7,+75.70. Yield: +43.5% I couldnt finish the season due to a car accident I had during "fast line". Goodbye STI, welcome back to Life Kav. :notworthy God is allmighty. ~ 2010: +97=1-97,+217.43 Yield: +23.9% Hit rate at stakes 6 to 10/10 very high %. Total Over 2.5 bets the same impresive hit rate over 70%. How to calculate yield? Someone give me an excel document but I have lost it because of viruses in my laptop.
Respect Kav.keep it real :ok

Hey guys Mortal Kombat is on :loon Dynamo Kiev will play Rubin in CL 3d round Qual :drums Get ready :ok
Watch H2H Lokomotiv Moscow - Rubin from the past 3 years, should get an edge at least. Coach of Dynamo, Semin was at command to Lokomotiv. Rubin will get qualification, they are good enough to frustrate any team in this world with theyr defensive play, Barcelona too.

hello guys! any interesting picks from the rusian cup? any teams resting players? please share with us any info about those games. thx
Torpedo Vladimir - Spartak Nalchik Visitants gonna play with some team B players, if Torpedo was favourite after that they are more. Nalchik is doing a very bad season, only 12 points in 16 rounds in Premier and they must be careful to not down until relegation places.Spartak nalchik hasn't interest in Cup, Torpedo should win playing at home. http://onedivision.ru/articles/type-2/item-188301-prevyu-torpedo-vl--spartak-nalchik

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Cup, 1/16 Finals, Neutral Venue, Moscow @ 14:00 CET, 16:00 Moscow Time Istra 1961 vs Spartak Moskva ФК Истра 1961 vs Спартак М # 73 - Total Spartak Moskva Over 2.5 Confidence: 8/10, Sportingbet ~ Июль 2011: Статистика ставки Чемпионат России: #059 – 073 Итог: +10=1-3 Прибыль: +43.86 I hope Ari dont start, he is slow and give best when came as a substitute. Welliton one man show, Istra defenders cant resist counteratack man Velika. What about Istra? A team frustrated beeing denied play this game on theyr stadium. Previous round knock-out Volga Tver 2-1: funny stats shots on target 2 vs 1. Spartak to score min. 3 ball.gifball.gifball.gif is my selection. scaled.php?server=705&filename=akaskl.jpg&res=medium

anything about lokomotive? odds dropping alot for them.
They have quite strong lineup Guilherme, Burlak, Dyuritsa, Shishkin, Yanbaev, Glushakov, Loskov, Ignatiev, Ozdoyev, Sychev, Maicon and new coach who wants to win the first match. But Loko to qualify for 1.25? No, thanks. I would rather stay away.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Dynamo Bryansk v Kuban Date: 17 Jul 11 17:00 CEST Place: Bryansk, Dynamo stadium, 10000 Weather: +27, good Injured: Maloyan - Zhilaev, Tsoraev, Kulik Guests are in flying form. Even without Kulik they should win this one. Kuban @ 1.95 partybets [strength 4/10]

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 FNL teams will go on a short break after this round 1/16 of the Cup: Sochi, Torpedo Vadimir, Dynamo Briansk, Volgar - Gazprom, Fakel, Yaroslavl, N. Novogorod, Mordovia, Khimki, Ural, Luch, Enisey. While Premier League teams come after summer mini-break. Adding in this round, 3 teams from 3rd divisions: Istra, Ulyanovsk and Metallurg Oskol - all three will be eliminated. Metallurg Kuzbass too, forgot about them. 4/4

Dynamo Bryansk v Kuban Date: 17 Jul 11 17:00 CEST Place: Bryansk, Dynamo stadium, 10000 Weather: +27, good Injured: Maloyan - Zhilaev, Tsoraev, Kulik Guests are in flying form. Even without Kulik they should win this one. Kuban @ 1.95 partybets [strength 4/10]
:cry Nothing open on the corners market.

Torpedo Vladimir - Spartak Nalchik Visitants gonna play with some team B players, if Torpedo was favourite after that they are more. Nalchik is doing a very bad season, only 12 points in 16 rounds in Premier and they must be careful to not down until relegation places.Spartak nalchik hasn't interest in Cup, Torpedo should win playing at home. http://onedivision.ru/articles/type-2/item-188301-prevyu-torpedo-vl--spartak-nalchik
Most of the bookies blocked this match, youwin offers 1.39 for home win, few days ago 2.65! Guests play with B team.

Thursday 21 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Volga Nizhniy Novgorod v CSKA Moscow (16:00 BST) 7.13 4.08 1.45 107.50 %
Saturday 23 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Kuban v Tom Tomsk (12:00 BST) 1.7 3.57 5.7 104.38 %
maximize.gif Terek Grozny v Rubin Kazan (12:00 BST) 3.26 2.98 2.44 105.22 %
Sunday 24 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Anzhi Makhachkala v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (12:00 BST) 3.28 3.18 2.25 106.38 %
maximize.gif FK Rostov v Dynamo Moscow (12:00 BST) 4.02 3.22 2.08 104.01 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Moscow v Amkar Perm (12:00 BST) 1.6 3.68 5.87 106.71 %
maximize.gif Spartak Nalchik v FK Krasnodar (12:00 BST) 2.29 3.1 3.23 106.89 %
maximize.gif Volga Nizhniy Novgorod v Spartak Moscow (12:00 BST) 4.18 3.2 1.95 106.40 %
Monday 25 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CSKA Moscow v Krylia Sovetov Samara (12:00 BST) 1.17 7 13.9 106.95 %

Dynamo Bryansk v Kuban Date: 17 Jul 11 17:00 CEST Place: Bryansk, Dynamo stadium, 10000 Weather: +27, good Injured: Maloyan - Zhilaev, Tsoraev, Kulik Guests are in flying form. Even without Kulik they should win this one. Kuban @ 1.95 partybets [strength 4/10]
Oh! Last SECOND penalty for Dynamo and FT 1:1 :sad